Four Days - IVD-2

My light when everything seems so dark

---

Sunny’s POv

 

Ok how long will they be coming back? I’ve been waiting for them for almost an hour already… Manager oppa told me that the girls were dismissed early. Don’t tell me they were clubbing at this moment with a concert tomorrow? Aigoo… those girls… okay another hour… I can still wait…

.

.

.

.

 

-thirty minutes passed…

 

.

.

.

 

An hour lapsed…

.

.

.

 

Okay… another thirty minutes…

.

.

.

 

Indeed another thirty minutes passed and the girls’ weren’t still around…

 

*Yawns* ok since I’ve been totally patient waiting for them wide awake… Now, I’ll be waiting for them in deep slumber. Hmmm… this bed been calling me to relax… close my eyes… and just let girls be surprise by themselves. So I better be off now to dreamland or else this bed might talk and scold me… creepy… *yawns again* I slowly closed my eyes… and free myself from all the stress of the outside world. Then everything goes blank…

 

.

.

.

.

 

---                      

 

At the café…

 

“What time is it?” jessica asked yawning

 

Seohyun checked her watch and answered, “10:00 unnie… I think we should be get going…”

 

“Yeah… we should… I wanted to have a warm shower already…” responded jessica

 

“Okay guys… let’s go back to hotel…” yuri stated

 

Nodded everyone…

 

Hyoyeon scolded the two shikshins “Yah! You two stop eating!”

 

“We’re done!” both said and gulped an ample of water.

.

.

.

.

.

.---

 

The girls headed back to the hotel; and after roughly 10 minutes they we’re already at the doorstep of their respective rooms.

 

Seohyun stepped in to their room followed by yoona. She turned the light on and headed straight to the bathroom. While yoona, slumped unto her bed face down and extended her arms. She noticed a hump on the other side the bed, she thought it was simply a pillow. She tried to pull it but it didn’t budge. She tried to pull it a little harder this time and she heard a grumbled and felt that it move. She turned and sat up straight and looks at the mound on her bed. She kicked it lightly and the mound didn’t budge. She kicked it again and heard it whimpered.

 

The bathroom door opened and seohyun gave a quizzical look at the weird yoona on her bed.

 

“What are you doing yoong?”

 

Yoona pointing at the hump on her bed…

 

“What?”

 

“Someone’s on my bed seo…”

 

“huh?”

 

“Seo…”

 

Seohyun stepped closer to yoona and calmly shook whoever under the covers.

 

She heard grumbling, a little louder this time. She shook again, and the person under the covers was now whining.

 

“Pretty please… stop… shaking… me…” the person groggily said

 

The two girls’ eyes went extra big. They inched closer to the hump.

 

“Did you hear it?” yoona asked

 

“Yeah…”

 

“It’s her voice right?”

 

Seohyun nodded…

 

“So I am not hallucinating when I saw her watching over us…”

 

“Yes…”

 

“And it’s not just a recorded laugh that we’ve heard there right?”

 

“Indeed…”

 

“Geeez!” Yoona launch herself to the hump and hug it so tight…

 

“Hmmm… I couldn’t breathe! Yaaaah!” sunny wailed as she pulled herself out from the blanket and the deadly hug of yoona

 

“Sunny unnie! You’re here!” seohyun exclaimed and gave out a bear hug

 

“Yeah… I’m here… *yawns*”

 

“So it’s you!” yoona said

 

“Yeah… it’s me… who else could it be?”

 

“You… you… you… you deceived us!”

 

“I wanted to surprise you guys… well, I’m very well satisfied with the outcome…” she said as she saw each and every girl’s barge at the room and were now staring at her in disbelief. “Goodness! What a ninja master couldn’t do?” sunny said out loud with confidence.

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!” cooed everyone and launched themselves like missiles to the cute little bunny on bed.

 

Yoona moved away from sunny as she saw jessica unnie jumped on top of sunny, and then yuri, hyoyeon, sooyoung, and lastly herself. Seohyun smiled at the happy scene in front of her but as well worried at her sunny unnie.

 

“aaaaaah!!! Help! Get off me you brats! I couldn’t breathe!”

 

“Sunny bunny! I miss you! So so so much!” jessica said as she dig her face unto sunny’s neck

 

“I miss you too… and the girls… but please… get off me…”

 

“Unnies please… sunny unnie couldn’t breathe…” seohyun said as she started shoving of the girls on pile.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Moments later when everyone was settled

 

“Yah! It’s you!” yelled hyoyeon pointing a finger at sunny

 

“It’s you!” seconded sooyoung…

 

“It’s her!” followed yuri…

 

“It’s indeed you sunny bunny…” jessica said as she gave sunny a squeezed… she’s been clinging to sunny from the start.

 

“Once and for all… I’m saying this… yes it’s me… it’s me at the door where yoona saw me watching over you guys rehearsed… it’s me you heard laughing at the hallway… If you’re asking how I hid myself? Well, got some brains here… Made a way, and boom! There goes a perfect escape! Hehehe…”

 

 

“Wow! You’re not really bringing up your chair that much huh?” sooyoung sarcastically joked

 

“Hehehe… not that much! just a little… hehehe”

 

“Aish! this girl…”

 

“Surprise?”

 

“We all are! Goodness!” yuri chirped

 

“What took you so long to come back; I’ve been waiting for you guys for hours?” sunny whined

 

“Sunny unnie, unnies kept on talking and talking and talking while eating and eating at the café that they’ve didn’t notice the time…”

 

“While Seo kept on reading and reading and reading… that she didn’t remind us that it’s already late…” countered yoona

 

Seohyun wanted to answer back but she refrains herself. Instead, she apologized.

 

“Sorry sunny unnie…”

 

“Aigooo… no need to say sorry… hehehe… I’ve got to sleep and it makes me feel better…” sunny retorted patted seohyun.

 

“Okay… now that we’re all… okay not all… where’s taeyeon and fany?”

 

“They went out for a date at the amusement park… they must have having so much fun that they’ve forget about the time…” answered sooyoung

 

“Oh… okay… I’ve prepared something…”

 

“What?” inquired yuri…

 

“Settled your selves in a comfortable position guys, grabbed those chips and drinks…”

 

“We’re going to watch something?” probed sooyoung

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“What movie?” yoona asked as she positioned herself beside sunny

 

“Just wait and see… everyone’s ready?”

 

“Ready?!”

 

“Lights off please…”

 

Seohyun turned off all the lights and only the light coming from the tv screen was illuminating the room.

.

.

.

 

The introductory music of the movie already made the girls get ghostbumps.

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Yes it is… let’s all watch this suspense horror movie… hehehe…”

 

The girls’ who were whining at sunny’s choice kept mum as the movie started.

 

They all stuck themselves in one bed, sunny in sitting, leaning on the headboard, with jessica on her right and yoona on her left. Seohyun, hyoyeon, yuri, and sooyoung in front of them, laid flat on their tummy.

 

.

.

.

 

Thirty minutes passed and every now and them, screams, and curses where heard from the room.

.

.

.

.

 

An hour after… snoring could be heard aside from the sounds coming from the movie.

 

Everyone fell asleep… and they didn’t even know that they all closed their eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon and tiffany went back at the hotel and were now in the elevator heading to their room.

 

“Are the girls already back?” taeyeon asked

 

“Yup! Seohyun texted me an hour ago…” tiffany retorted…

 

“Oh…”

 

Tiffany was checking her messages when it she read a text coming from yoona…

 

“Geez! that girl really is a ninja…” tiffany mumbled smiling

 

“Did you say something?”

 

“Yoona texted me taetae…”

 

“What?”

 

“Here read it…” she handed the phone to the curious girl

 

To: Tiffany

 

I knew it! I’m not hallucinating unnie… Sunny unnie is here! And I’m hugging her now! hahahahaha

 

From: Yoona

 

“She’s here? My soonkyu is already here? Aish!” taeyeon thought and stepped out of the elevator immediately as it opened.

 

“Where could sunny be fany-ah?”

 

“Ahmmm… since yoona texted this, let’s get to her room…”

 

“Right…”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany headed to the two youngest members. They knocked but there was no response… Taeyeon tried twisting the knob and it opened.

 

“Why didn’t they lock the door?”

 

“Maybe they were too excited to see sunny…” answered tiffany

 

The room was in darkness, except for the tv’s illuminating light. The movie already ended few minutes before, the only sound that could be heard were the breathing and snoring of the girls tucked in bed.

 

Tiffany one of the lights, while taeyeon turned off the tv.

 

With the little brightness spread across the room, taeyeon could visible see her soonkyu in bed, eyes closed, her chest moves up and down from her calm breathing. Oh how she waited for this time to come. A smile crept unto her face but I didn’t last long, she saw jessica’s arms wrapped around her soonkyu, and her face was so close to soonkyu’s face. She cursed into her breath…

 

Jessica stirred, inching her face unto sunny brushing her lips onto the latters’ cheeks, and pulling her closer.

 

Taeyeon’s nose flared, smokes been on the loose! She’s becoming hulk… the green monster’s possessing her at the moment. She doesn’t like a tiny bit of what she sees. She hates it… She should be the one hugging and kissing soonkyu not her!

 

“Taetae? I think we should not disturb them… they all seem so tired…” tiffany said tapping taeyeon who was staring unto them.

 

“Taetae?”

 

.

.

.

 

No response…

.

.

.

 

“Tae?”

.

.

.

 

“Huh?! I’m sorry… what did you say?”

 

“We should let them sleep… they’re tired… let’s go to our room now…”

 

“Oh…”

 

Taeyeon didn’t move an inched…

 

“Tae? Are you coming?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Let’s go?”

 

“Ye—yeah…” taeyeon hesitantly retorted as she forced herself to take a step out of the room

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Crap! I’m going to kiss and hug you too soonkyu-ah… just wait...” taeyeon muffled before she closed the door…

.

.

.

---

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

 

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

 

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made cheer me up…

 

Phibster12, TaengKyu, Koihaku, SakulBurns, gwen_stefani, DanDyuGangsters, blank999,

SayTsuki,  HYOYEONzxc, sunshiner515, eka318, and DKamii

 

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

 

PS : I'll be out for vacation this week and the following week will be reporting period...

 So, I might not going to update... though i'll try to write and post a short one...

See you pipz after two weeks! Wait for me... ^_^