Picture

My light when everything seems so dark

 

----

“Oh… hehehe… okay… I’ll send it later…”

 

“Hehehe… I’ll be waiting sunny…”

 

“Now… May I?” sunny gestured to sit down

 

“Of course… Of course…” hyoyeon retorted as she pulled the chair for sunny

 

“Thank you… hehehe… such a gentle woman…”

 

“For only this time…” butted sooyoung who was chewing a piece of bread

 

“Yaaaaah!”

 

“Unnie… no talking when your mouth is full…” seohyun reprimanded

 

“Hmmm?” sooyoung swallowed everything pushed it with orange juice, then opened wide to seohyun and said, “See? It’s clean………”

 

“Eeeeew! Smelled awful!” countered hyoyeon

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

 

“hahahahhahaha…. Hahahahhaa…. Hahahahaha…”

 

Laughter resounded at the four corners of the room….

 

Few more minutes of bickering and laughter, each and every one has been wiping their tears, holding their stomach, or massaging their jaws…

 

“Hahahahaha! Unnies please… please… awww… my stomach… hahahaha…” yoona barely said in between her laughs

 

Seohyun who’s been trying to compose herself, cleared loudly, drink some water, breathe in and out… then smiled at her unnies…

 

“It’s been a while since we’re complete like this unnies…”

 

“Yeah! It’s awesome when everybody’s here…” added yoona

 

“Correct!!!!!” yelled sooyoung who was again chewing some steak

 

“Unnie…” warned seohyun

 

Sooyoung covered , and gave a sly smile…

 

Hyoyeon shook her head and gave sooyoung a teasing smile “Never learned…”

 

“Tsk!”

 

“Hey! Hey! Let’s eat… eat… eat… eat…” yuri interfered

 

“Yuri’s right guys… let’s eat… geez! We’ve been acting like grade schoolers here… hehe…”

 

Sooyoung looked up at sunny and mischievously said, “Ehem… grade schoolers?”

 

“Yeah… grade schoolers… Goliath!”

 

“And you are David? Who defeated goliath… right?” jessica asked

 

“Of course! Small but terrible! Hehehe…”

 

“Precisely! Hehehe…” agreed jessica and gave sunny a hug and a peck on the cheek

 

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

“Hey Tae!” called tiffany

 

“Huh?!”

 

“You’ve been zooning out again…”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Obviously…”

 

“Hehehe… Sorry… Maybe I’m just getting nervous…”

 

“You? Nervous? For the concert?”

 

“Yeah… Me… Nervous… For the concert fany-ah…” answered taeyeon emphasizing each word…

 

Tiffany lightly hit taeyeon in the arm.

 

“What?! Hehehe”

 

“What… what… what… Yourself… tsk…”

 

“Hehehe…”

 

The two were giggling on their own world. However, it didn’t keep unnoticed by the eyes of the ninja.

 

“Tch! So sweet…” muffled sunny

 

“Did you say something bunny?”

 

“I said, you should try this tuna sandwich sica-ah…”

 

“Feed me…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Jessi want to be feed by bunny….” With aegyo jessica begged

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaa! My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” hyoyeon cried

 

“Freak! I’m having diabetes this early! Wheeew!” augmented yuri

 

“Urggggh! I’m having ghostbumps… someone’s really uh! Weird here!” sooyoung exlaimed

 

“Harharhar… over acting kiddos… say aaaaah sica-ah….”

 

“Huh? Hehehehe… aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!”

 

“Zoooom… zoom… the airplane is coming….”

 

“AAAaaaaah… uhmmmm…. Yum yum!”

 

“Told ya… hehehe”

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! The ants! The ants! The ants! The ants are attacking us!” yoona screamed, shoving invincible ants on her body

 

“Oh… you should cover your ears too… it might be bleeding anytime soon…” mocked jessica with a smirk

 

Sooyoung, yuri, hyoyeon, and yoona stared blankly at jessica with mouth open. Question marks popping from their heads… Brows twitched, eyes’ thinning… it’s a sign that they thinking… thinking… thinking…

 

On the other hand, sunny was giggling on the side, jessica sneering at the four blockhead at the moment, seohyun shaking her head, then tiffany and taeyeon watching the comedic scene.

 

Seohyun heaved a deep sigh and gave some enlightenment at the four girls after minutes of being blank.

 

“Unnies… jessica unnie meant that lots of cheezy lines will be heard this day…”

 

“Then?” queried hyoyeon

 

“Jessica unnies exaggerated things, that your ears might be bleeding because you will be hearing a lot of sweet nothing… like that unnie...”

 

“Ooooooooh…” echoed the four

 

“I know right…” sooyoung coolly stated as she resumed eating

 

“Tch! You look like an idiot a while ago giant…”

 

“Hey! And so are you fellow giant yul… so are you…”

 

Yoona scratched her head and mouthed thank you to seohyun then showed thumbs up.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

3 hours before the concert, the girls were already settled inside the car to go to the stadium.

 

“Everybody’s in?” asked manager oppa

 

Everyone answered with a crunchy “Yeees!”

 

“ Good! Now we’re ready to go…”

 

.

.

.

 

The engine started, the driver stepping on the gas, the car’s moving… One girl has been uneasy on her seat. She’s been rummaging her bag looking for something.

 

“Geez! I think I left it in bed…”  she thought and looked at their manager oppa in the passenger’s seat.

 

“Oppa! Code Red!”

 

“What is it sunny?”

 

“I left something important… I need to go get it…”

 

“Okay… be quick…”

 

“I will… thanks oppa…” sunny said and hopped off the car like a flash

 

Taeyeon who was busy with her ipad, that she didn’t notice sunny was gone. After extending her neck looking for what her eyes long for but found nothing, she asked their manager.

 

“Oppa? Where’s sunny?”

 

“She went back to her room, she said she left something important… she’ll be anytime soon…”

 

“To her room?” she mumbled to herself, and quickly jumped out of the car

 

“Taeyeon, where are you going?!” their manager oppa asked at the running girl

 

“Sunny might need some help oppa...” taeyeon retorted as she reentered the hotel

 

Jessica was also about to follow but manager oppa stopped her.

 

“Just stay here jessica… it won’t help if you’re leaving…”

 

“But---”

 

“Let’s just wait for them sica-ah… they won’t take long anyway…” consoled yuri…

 

Jessica slumped back to her seat and heaved a deep sigh… “Fine…” she uttered weightily

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Sunny’s POv

 

I ran back to my room, I left my meds. That’s the important thing that I’m talking about. I actually don’t need it because I’m feeling a little better now. However, I’ve thought that something might happen, and I need to take my meds to relieve pain. And so, here I am, back in my room, searching for my meds. I know I put all of it in a pouch. But I couldn’t remember where I hide it for the girls not to see it. Aish! What’s wrong to me? Being forgetful at times like this stresses me out.

 

Hmmm… I think I hid it somewhere here in my luggage. I hurriedly rummage through my stuffs, took each one of them out, the check every secret pocket it have. Then finally, after years of searching, found it! Yeees! I put it in my bag, and returned my stuffs back to the luggage.

 

As I zipped and locked it, someone barged into my room; it was a tired girl, who’s sloping down with hands on her knees, grasping some needed air for her lungs.

 

“What are you doing here?” I skeptically asked her

 

“Soon…kyu…ah…” taeyeon said in between pants

 

“Nevermind… Let’s go down fast… they’re waiting for us…”

 

I walked passed taeyeon but she holds my wrist, I looked at her with questioning eyes.

 

“Wait…”

 

“Taeyeon, we need to go down now…”

 

“Wait…”

 

“What?”

 

“Let me rest for a minute and fill my lungs soonkyu-ah…”

 

I sighed and nodded at her…

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

So basically I used the stairs chasing soonkyu, couldn’t wait for the freaking slow elevator to open up. That’s the reason why I’m gasping some much needed air when I came barging at her room. Then here comes the situation I most hated, when I don’t have alone time with her, because she, wanted to leave immediately. What the… does she don’t want to talk with me? Okay… okay… we did have conversation, a casual conversation, just it? Tsk! silly….

 

She walked passed me, but I stopped her holding unto her wrist. Haven’t recovered yet from the little… no, it’s an extreme exercise I had running through the stairs, I simply retorted ‘wait’ couple of times whenever she said something. Then finally after plenty of ‘wait’, I said something more than one word. Reason out that I need to rest and fill my lungs with air, added some acting like panting heavily and showed tired eyes, for it to be convincing… hehehe… such a good idea right? Of course it is, since soonkyu hesitantly agreed. Actually, it’s a delaying tactic, I really really wanted to spend alone time with her. I am still holding her, while she waits for me.

 

After more than 5 minutes of silence, I heard her say something which made me looked up to her.

 

“I presume you had enough rest… we can go now…”

 

“Oh…” my only reply I could come up to, was soonkyu in a bad mood or something? She’s been a little cold at me.

 

“Would you?” she asked cocking her brows at me pointing at my hand still holding her

 

“Excuse me?” I pretended to be oblivious of anything

 

“Your hand?”

 

“Oh… my hand? What about my hand?”

 

“Let go?”

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Because I say so…”

 

“What if I don’t want to?”

 

“Taeyeon…” she warned

 

I intertwined our fingers, and said… “See? Perfectly fitted…”

 

She rolled her eyes and tried to release her hands from mine but I didn’t budge.

 

“I’ll never let go soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Fine… come on…” she said and dragged me out of the room

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The two walk hand in hand in silence. Neither of them tried to break it. Taeyeon was trying to peek every now and then to sunny.

 

“What’s with the mood early this morning?” taeyeon thought but been blurted out loud

 

Sunny didn’t even bother to turn or stop from her steps after hearing taeyeon.

 

“Hey! What the hell are you like that?” asked taeyeon who couldn’t stand anymore the treatment she’s getting from sunny

 

“Nothing…” came the nonchalant reply

 

“Nothing? Nothing? You’ve been acting weird and it’s nothing?”

 

“Yeah… it’s N-O-T-H-I-N-G… nothing…”

 

Taeyeon pulled soonkyu to stop before they get out of the hotel. “What’s wrong?” she asked

 

“There’s nothing wrong…”

 

“Prove it!”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Kiss me…”

 

“What?! Are you crazy?”

 

“Getting there because of you…”

 

“Stop it taeyeon…” sunny stated and was about to walk but then again halted by taeyeon

 

“Taeyeon… not taeyeonnie… there you just said it… there’s really something wrong… spill it…”

 

“I’m telling it’s nothing…”

 

“Lee Soonkyu…”

 

“Kim Taeyeon quit it… we still have concert to perform, and this, talking isn’t helping…”

 

“I’ll stop pestering you at the moment, but don’t expect that I’ll forever keep my silence.”

 

Taeyeon matched sunny’s stern gaze.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

In the van, taeyeon sits with sunny by her side, as she didn’t want to let go. She turned to her side and watched the sleeping bunny, breathing in and out serenely. Her eyes wandered to Sunny’s adorable face, from the closed eyes that is capable of showing a killer eye-smile, the nose which cutely crinkles whenever she make faces, the puffy cheeks which are so soft to caress, and those luscious lips, which tastes and feels like heaven.

 

Taeyeon’s fantasies were being interrupted by manager oppa’s voice.

 

“We’re here!” announced manager oppa

 

The girls’ readied themselves, sunny stirred from her sleep, yawned, rubbed her eyes, her nose attractively crinkle, and then there goes her puffy cheeks.

 

A smile crept unto taeyeon’s face as she watched sunny’s actions, that lead to loosening the grip unto the latter’s hand. She frown when sunny suddenly jumped out of the van, she was too late chase though, sica was too fast to quickly link arms with sunny while tiffany extended her hand unto taeyeon to hold.

 

She sighed and gave out a small smile before taking tiffany’s hand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The concert went well, the girls as usual been ever so dorky on stage. They played in between their performances, laughed out in between lines. They were overly joyed performing with an awesome fans screaming and having fun. However, amidst the laughter two girls were having this hide and seek game. One girl was trying to avoid while the other one was sticking herself into. Whenever they made eye contact one girl quickly averted her gaze, while the other one could be seen pouting in displeasure.

 

They will have their final bow and taeyeon purposely position herself beside sunny. She knew that sunny would hold hands no matter what, whenever they have group bows.

 

Then there it goes, they held hands as they bowed, but let go immediately after. She attempted to have some eye contact but failed. The bunny was already walking backstage with hyoyeon and yoona. Taeyeon found herself being dragged by tiffany from the stage.

.

.

.

.

.

 

They in their way back to the hotel when hyoyeon started a conversation with sunny.

 

“So, did you get it already?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You know….” Hyoyeon wagging her brows…

 

“Tsk! didn’t need to guess, one look at it, I know already…”

 

“Eeeeyh? Sure?”

 

“115 percent sure!”

 

“Wow! The confidence!”

 

“Geez! Overflowing!”

.

.

.

Silence…

 

Eyes did the talking… no… actually, they we’re staring blankly at each other…

 

No blinking… no blinking… no blinking…

 

.

.

One

 

Two

 

Three

 

Four

 

Five

 

Eyes started to sting…

.

.

.

 

Then on cue both laughed out loud, so contagious that other girls started laughing without even knowing the reason why these two girls  laughing like crazy at the moment.

 

“Hahahaha!!!! Hahahaha!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!”

 

After few more minutes, laughter slowly subsided, almost everyone were wiping some tears of joy.

 

“Haha… sunny-ah… hahaha… wwheeew! You’re so…”

 

“Oooopz! I’m just stating a fact here… hehehe… My confidence is oozing in a good way hyo…”

 

Hyoyeon nodded and the two did a high five.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

“Sunny Unnie… why were the two of you laughing a while ago?” yoona asked as they settled themselves around the table for their dinner

 

“It’s all about the MY CONFIDENCE…”

 

“Your confidence unnie?”

 

“Yeah! Her oozing confidence yoong…” butted hyoyeon

 

“That’s it? You two were laughing because of sunny unnie’s oozing confidence?”

 

“Yes! Yes! Yo!”

 

“What brought sunny unnie’s confidence to be oozing like that hyoyeon unnie?” seohyun joined

 

“Good question! Hmmm… Guessing game…”

 

“What about that?”

 

“Oh well… with so much confidence radiating from her body, she coolly stated that there’s no need for guessing, because in just one look she could already recognized the two person, and she was 115 percent sure of that…”

 

“Wow! You’re that good?” teased yuri

 

“I’m excellent! Hehehe”

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! The confidence!” hyoyeon animatedly reacted with her hands on her head

 

“Hahahahahahaha… it’s a fact buddy… live with it!” sunny playfully countered

 

“Can you show it to us? Maybe we could guess too…” stated sooyoung

 

“Sure! Sure! Sure! Let’s see if you’re as smart as my buddy over here… hehehe”

 

Hyoyeon fished out her phone and showed everyone…

 

Sooyoung grabbed it first, and the rest crowded at her. She zoomed in and out trying to figure out what or rather who they were…

 

“What did you do? Too much distortions, blur effects, messy arts, how are we going to guess what or who are these?” sooyoung complained

 

“That’s the good thing about this guessing game… your brain is working… hehehe”

 

“I need a bigger screen… do you have one there?” jessica demanded

 

“Here you go sergeant sica…” hyoyeon retorted and handed her ipad

 

Jessica took the ipad and the girls crowded at her, leaving the phone unattended.

 

The girls were really into spotting some hints on what or who could in the picture.

 

“I think it’s a who not a what…” yuri mumbled

 

“I agree with you unnie… in this spot it looks like two persons…” seohyun pointed

 

“Oh… yeah… you’re right seo… and this side looks like a bed?” added sooyoung

 

“And this is part here… a blanket?” jessica supplemented

 

“Hmmm… it’s kind of familiar…” whispered tiffany

 

“Same here fany-ah… it really seems familiar…” agreed taeyeon

 

Yoona who stitched the info that the girls provided, remembered the time when hyoyeon showed a picture to her. She quickly looked at much contorted picture, her eyes moving from right to left… up and down… scanning it… then it hit her… it’s the picture that hyoyeon sneakily took while waking the girls one morning. She turned to hyoyeon and gave her a knowing look. Hyoyeon simply nodded, confirming her guess.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

Everybody seems very intrigued of the picture that soonkyu confidently identify what or rather who the person/s were. How? In one look I couldn’t even recognize if it’s a thing or a person. Hyoyeon totally wrecked the picture, the contortions were overly done, with all the blurriness and some graphics or effects that she did, it’s impossible that in one look soonkyu could identify this one.

 

Hmmm… Her eagle eyes might caught something familiar or hint the moment she saw the picture… Then what could it be? I couldn’t… I couldn’t see it… What? What? What? Where? Where? Where? Aish! This is ridiculous! We’ve been eyeing this quite some time now, and still we couldn’t determine who these were.

 

My eyes scanned the picture, couple of times before it caught something familiar, really really really familiar. Hey! Wait… was that my bunny stuff toy? Then everything follows, the pjs, the blanket, the bed, the room, the positions it all sinks in. The picture automatically reformed in my brain. The contortions, the graphics, the blurriness, the effects were all undone; the original picture was all I could view in my head at the moment.

 

Crap! It was when fany slept next to me without my knowledge! I’m innocent! I’m not freaking guilty! I was mentally panicking, now everything is crystal clear. My soonkyu’s mood swings, her cold treatment towards me, her avoidance towards me, she’s mad at me! mad at me!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

My eyes were searching for her, and there I saw her walking towards the restroom. Hyoyeon and Yoona were giggling on the side watching these girls still trying to solve the puzzle. And then I saw Seohyun, nodding, then went back to her seat. I think she already figured it out. I wanted to glare at hyoyeon but she’s avoiding any eye contact from me. Really this girl, aaarggggh… I stood up, excused myself and walked to the restroom.

 

Need to clear things up with soonkyu-ah… I need to fix this up… I’m totally innocent of anything… I plead not guilty…

.

.

.

.

.

.---- 

 

Boom! Booooom! Paaaak!!! Tadan! Update! Weeeeeeeeeee…… ^__^

 

 

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who never fails to make me smile and inspired…

 

DKamii, DanDyuGangsters, Koihaku, gwen_stefani, blank999, elinlinzz, HYOYEONzxc, eka318,

sunymylovey, AnDroGeNie, Phibster12, Sunshiner239, puffycosmo, and harlembeatfreak

 

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/