Four Days - IVC

My light when everything seems so dark

---

Sunny stirred from her sleep… she took a peek at the wall clock and it shows 30 minutes passed the hour of 8. She stretched her small body… she dig her face unto the pillow and tried to sleep for another 10 minutes when she remembered that she received a message from jessica a while ago. She took her phone and unlocked it…

 

She reads the message…

.

.

.

 

And read it…

.

.

.

 

When she’s done… she was smiling like an idiot all by herself…

 

 

“This is a long message coming from Jung Sooyeon? A girl with few words is unusual… and to add up to that… she woke up early… this is really creepy… what could have triggered her energy level to boost at this level? Hmmm… maybe she ate a lot of chocolates and she’s being this super hyper that lead for her unusual behavior… yeah… that must be right… hehehe… I go take a warm refreshing shower first before I’ll have my breakfast…” sunny thought…

 

.

.

.

Before sunny could enter the bathroom, she turned around and looks at her phone. She’s having a mental battle whether to reply or not to jessica whose waiting for her.

 

“Should I? or should I not? If I text back what would I say? She might call me or something… nah… I won’t text any of them… I want to surprise them… aigoo! Practice in an hour, need to boost up… but first and for most…. A must needed Shower! Shower! Shower!”

 

 Sunny cheered all by herself, singing enthusiastically as she freshened up…

.

.

.

.

 

Sunny headed to the dance studio for practice after taking her breakfast. She simply wore jeans, white shirt paired with hoodie, and a comfy sneakers. She and her manager unnie entered the building; they passed by the room where the girls were practicing. She pulled up her hoodie to hide her face and stopped for a moment at the glass door to take a glance at the girls.

 

Her lips curved into a smile, as she saw the girls’ different expressions. Yoona’s pouting, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were anxious about something, Yuri is simply cool enjoying the routine, Seohyun’s serious on the dance steps, Tiffany’s focused footsteps, Jessica’s unusual hyperness, and lastly Taeyeonie’s dorky smile plastered on her face. She was immensely delighted watching the girls, that it took her manager unnie to tap her shoulder to get her attention.

 

“Sunny? Let’s go?” her manager unnie asked

 

She nodded and gave an apologetic smile… “Yeah… sorry…” she took a last glance at the girls before following manager unnie…

 

“See you soon girls…” sunny mumbled

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The dance routine ended, and the girls were having a water break when yoona turned to the side and took a glimpse of sunny. She eyed the leaving girl whose face was not visible because of the hoodie securely covering the face. “Was that Sunny-unnie?” yoona thought before taking few quicksteps to check on the identity of the girl. Unfortunately, she was too late to do so. As she walked out of the door, she sees no one but a bare hallway. She walked further to search for the girl but to no avail.

 

“Am I Hallucinating? But I really think I saw sunny unnie…” she muffled shaking her head…

 

A hand rested on her shoulder, which scared her that made her jumped away and screamed.

 

Seohyun’s hand covered yoona’s big mouth. “Sssssssh… Why are you screaming? It’s just me…”

 

Yoona shoved seohyun’s hands and said… “Yaaaaah! You almost gave me a heart attack!”

 

“Huh?! What did I do? I followed you because you suddenly ran out, I was calling you, but you’re zoning out, I was about to nudge when you jumped away and hysterically scream.”

 

“I’m not zoning out… I’m just in deep thought seo…”

 

“About?”

 

“I thought I saw sunny unnie at the door watching us…”

 

“Huh? Sunny unnie? She’s in Seoul…”

 

“But I really saw her…” yoona said shaking her head

 

“You must be hallucinating…”

 

“Tch… but I really…”

 

“Let’s go back yoong… we still have practice…”

 

“aa… aHmmm….”

 

“Let’s call sunny unnie later okay… for the meantime let’s go back first...” seohyun sweetly said and softly pulled yoona back to the room…

 

“Ok… tch… but what if sunny unnie is already here?”

 

“Let’s confirm it later when we call her…”

 

“Okay… let’s call her later… don’t forget…”

 

“I won’t…”

 

.

.

.

 

The two girls walked back to the dance studio where the girls were already preparing for another set of dance routines… They apologetically bowed to the trainers as they delayed the practice for couple of minutes.

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Hey… Why did you run?” yuri asked as yoona positioned herself

 

“I thought I saw sunny-unnie at the door…”

 

“Sunny? She’s in Seoul…”

 

“Yeah… but I really saw her… *sigh* maybe I’m just imagining things…”

 

“Let’s just call her later to confirm…”

 

“As what Seohyun said…” yoona retorted with a smile

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny’s POv

 

My hand was on my chest feeling my heart beats double time. Whoa! That was close… geez! I shouldn’t stay longer watching them… Whew! Yoona has eagle eyes… thankfully I’m Ninja Master… huh? What’s the connection of me, being a ninja master? Ahmmm… oooh… I could act fast in critical situations like what had just happened… hehehe… of course! I don’t want to spoil the fun. Thinking of their reactions makes me pump up of excitement… yeah! hehehe…

 

I heard clearing of throat, I looked beside me and saw manager unnie.

 

I scratched my head and uttered sorry. I pulled her into this storage room when I noticed that yoona’s expression change and ran towards the door.

 

I slightly opened the door to check if yoona was already gone. I let out a sigh of relief as the hallway was empty and cleared. I stepped out of the room followed by unnie.

 

“Sorry unnie… I didn’t know that yoona will notice me…”

 

“You’re hiding from them?” unnie asked

 

“Yeah… wanna surprise them…”

 

“Oh… okay… good luck to your plan then…”

 

“Hehehe… thanks unnie…”

 

“Let’s hurry now… you still have a lot to do this day…”

 

“Yes Ma’am!” I saluted at unnie and showed a cheeky smile…

 

“Aigooo… don’t use me that…”

 

“What?”

 

“That powers of yours… please…”

 

“Hahaha… makes you smile though… a year has been added to your life unnie… thanks to me…” I said chasing her as she started to walk shaking her head

 

“Eeeeeyh?”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

As I took a step in the dance studio, the reality sinks in… oh well, need to transform into super sunny!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny started to practice the routines nonstop as she refused to take a long break as it will just halt her adrenalin rush, took water and wee breaks in a rush. She still has lots of things to accomplish within a short period of time.

 

Thirty minutes past the hour of twelve, she was still on the dance floor rehearsing together with the trainers.

 

“Last thirty minutes sunny, then we will have our break…” one of the trainers said

 

“Could… we… extend… oppa?” sunny retorted out of breath

 

“No, you’ve dancing like there’s no tomorrow for the past hours. It’s not good to push yourself too much, you might get injured.”

 

“But oppa…”

 

“Sunny, last thirty minutes and we’re done here…” manager unnie interrupted

 

Sunny looked at her manager unnie and to the trainer oppa as she bend down, her hands leaning on her knees and gasping for some air.

 

“After this you still need to fit your costumes, check the props, your mic, the stage… and as strictly instructed by the management you will be brought to the doctor for checkups, just to make sure that you’re fine.” Her manager unnie narrated after she saw sunny’s determination to extend of the practice.

 

“Okay… what’s with the checkup? I’m fine unnie…”

 

“Are you really?” manager unnie challenged

 

“I am… I’m in good shape…”

 

“Is that why you’re practicing intensely to show off that you’re totally fine?”

 

“No... I’m practicing this much because I missed a lot…”

 

“You didn’t miss a lot… you did a lot sunny…”

 

“Unnie…”

 

“That’s it… settled then… you freshen up and after that let’s take our super late lunch…”

 

“Thirty minutes isn’t over yet…” sunny complained

 

“We won’t extend… we are so starving sunny even after we took our snacks a while ago… and you didn’t eat a single thing… merely water… you need to be filled…”

 

Sunny wanted to refute, however, manager unnie beat her to that…

 

“Heeep! No buts please… our stomach is complaining already… couldn’t you hear that?”

 

 ----GrrrrRRRRRrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----

 

From giggling which eventually leads to peals of laughter was resounded in the four corners of the dance studio…

 

Sunny was laughing hard; she was already holding her stomach…

 

“Unnie… your… stomach pets… are… grumbling… hahahaha…” she stated in between her laughs

 

Because of sunny’s infectious laughs, her manager unnie and trainers laughed as well…

.

.

.

 

Minutes past before all of them calm down from laughing so hard…

 

Sunny was wiping the tears of joy as she inhaled deeply, trying to fill her lungs with air and exhaled loudly to calm her nerves.

 

“That’s better…” she thought and took her bag from the corner “Unnie… I’ll freshen up in a bit…”

 

“Okay… take your time…”

 

“Trainer oppa and unnie… thank you for teaching me…” sunny gratefully bowed

 

“Thank you for making us laughed sunny…”

 

“Energy pill on the run! Hehehe” she retorted with a cute face…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny was done changing and was now checking herself on the mirror when suddenly her phone rings.

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

She didn’t mind the call instead she continued putting some cream on her face. The call ended after a minute of ringing…

 

Sunny smiled she was done fixing herself… she put her cap on and headed out of the changing room when her phone rings again. She fished it out from her bag and without checking who called, she answered it… “Hello?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The girls ended their practice at exactly twelve noon. After changing and reviving themselves, they ate their lunch at the dance studio as they were too lazy to go to a nearby resto just to eat. They were seated on the floor in a circle and the foods were at the middle.

 

They were in deep silence and only the munching, chewing, could be heard…

 

“Yoong…” hyoyeon called out and extended a piece of pork meat ready to feed yoona…

 

Yoona looked up to hyoyeon and to the piece of meat in front of her. She opened to say something however hyoyeon stuff the meat inside which cut her off.

 

“I’m sorry… I’ll buy you another chocolate bar… I’m only teasing you…”

 

“And so am I…” sooyoung added and just like what hyoyeon did, before yoona could utter a single word, sooyoung stuff a food into …

 

Yoona chewed slowly eyeing the two guilty girls. She moved away from them a little bit to give herself a space to talk. 

 

“You----” she was again cut-off not by the two guilty girls but by mannered seohyun…

 

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full…” seohyun reprimanded

 

She looked at the girl beside her and nodded… she chewed quickly and swallowed it… drink water clearing and showed it to seohyun…

 

“All clear ma’am, can I talk now?”

 

“Go ahead…”

 

“Tsk… so strict…” yoona mumbled before facing the two…

 

“I heard that…” seohyun muffled

 

Yoona looked at seohyun and smiled awkwardly then back to the two…

 

“You should be sorry unnies…” she said pointing at them

 

“We already were… sorry… forgive us…” pleaded hyoyeon

 

“Sorry buddy… I was simply influenced by hyoyeon…” sooyoung explained

 

“yaaaah! I didn’t force you too… tsk…” reacted hyoyeon

.

.

.

 

The two started bickering and was only stop by a piece of meat stuff into their mouth.

 

“Forgiven… now let’s just eat…” yoona said

 

The two girls brighten up and cheered at the same time… “Yeeeeaaaah!”

.

.

.

 

“Yoong, why did you run all of a sudden a while ago?” taeyeon curiously asked

 

“I thought I saw sunny unnie watching us unnie…”

 

“Huh? Sunny? You saw sunny?” jessica probed

 

Yoona nodded and fished her phone out from her bag.

 

“Are you going to call her?” taeyeon inquired

 

“Yup! I want to make sure… tsk… I really saw her… I really saw sunny unnie…”

 

“OoOhhhh…” echoed everyone

 

“It’s ringing already… but sunny unnie’s not picking up…” yoona informed them…

 

“She might be busy doing something…” reasoned out by jessica

 

“It’s lunch time unnie… she should be eating right now…”

 

“Lunch time doesn’t always mean that she’s having her lunch too… she might be in the middle of her photoshoot? Who knows…”

 

Yoona hang up after she heard the operator talking and blankly stared at her phone…

 

“Call her again yoong… let’s give it a try again…” encouraged tiffany

 

“Yeah… go on… call her again…” taeyeon cheered

 

“Who knows… sunny unnie might be really here and wanted to surprise us…” seohyun blurted out of the blue

 

Seven pairs of eye were staring at seohyun, mouth partially open, as the girls considered the possibility of sunny being with them already and were only waiting for the right time to show herself.

 

“Hmmm? What’s wrong unnies?” a bewildered seohyun asked

 

“Call her now yoong…” ordered jessica

 

“Got it!” yoona enthusiastically retorted

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

“She’s not picking up…” complained yoona

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

.

.

 

Oh… oh… she picked up…

 

“Unnie?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

--- 

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

 

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me smile…

 

 gwen_stefani, blank999, Phibster12, puffycosmo, AnDroGenie, Sunshinerlee, DKamii,

HYOYEONzxc, elinlinzz, Koihaku, TaengKyu, eka318, SakulBurns, SayTsuki, Sunshiner239, and DanDyuGangsters,

 

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/