Morning

My light when everything seems so dark

Continuous knocks made taeyeon stirred from her deep slumber.

 

“Uhmmm… noisy...” she grumbled as she pulled the one she’s hugging closer to her and continued sleeping.

 

Knock

.

Knock

.

Knock

.

Knock

.

 

The knockings didn’t stop; it turns out to be louder knocks after knocks.

 

“What’s wrong with her? Couldn’t she hear me? Or she’s just in deep sleep that’s why… or worst something might have badly happen to her. Hey! Sunny-ah… time to wake up now… sunny-ah… sunny-ah… Sunny!!!!!!”

 

Knockings which gradually turned into banging…

 

“Hey! Sunny-ah… Are you fine there? Sunny!!!”

 

Before she could bang the door again, it suddenly opened up.

 

A disorderedly looking girl, with eyes partially open, roughly opens the door and annoyingly said “What’s with the banging?”

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Why are you here?”

 

Taeyeon’s rubbed her eyes couple of times, trying to ease herself from the blurry sight.

 

“Je..ssi—ca?”

 

“Why are you here? Where’s sunny?”

 

“Am I not allowed here? Soonkyu’s still sleeping…”

 

“What took you so long to open up?”

 

“Obviously, me and sunny were in deep slumber…”

 

Taeyeon retorted coolly which earned rolling of eyes from jessica…

 

“Whatever!” countered jessica and stormed into the room towards the sleeping bunny in bed

 

Jessica saw sunny curled up, with blanket pulled up all the way to her nose. She smiled at the sight but as she stepped closer, she noticed the heavy breathes. The smile on her lips faded, and turned into frown. She quickly went to sunny’s side, checking her temperature.

 

Sunny whimpered at the touch, she drew her head away, leaving the hand on nothing to touch. Then she heard a voice gently calling her, followed by caresses unto her hair.

 

“Sunny-ah… Sunny-ah… Bunny…”

 

.

No Response

.

.

 

“Sunny-ah… Sunny-ah… bunny… time to wake up now…”

.

.

 

Sunny pulled the blanket up, hiding herself into it… “Uhmmm…” she responded

.

.

 

“You aren’t moving bunny…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Sunny bunny…” jessica called one more time drawing the blanket down from sunny

 

Sunny slowly opened her eyes, “Sica?” she mumbled

 

“Hey! Good Morning bunny… time to wake up now…” jessica sweetly stated

 

“Sica?” sunny called out again…

 

“Yes?”

 

“Sica…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

Sunny stretched her arms wide to jessica….

 

“Sica…”

 

Jessica understood what sunny wants, so she moved towards the girl, laid down and gave her a warm big hug. “Uhmmm… Big baby bunny…”

 

“Aaaaaa-aaaah~~~~~” whined sunny

 

“Hehehe… whinny… hmmm… are you okay bunny?” jessica asked which was retorted by a nod

 

“Are you sure bunny?”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“You don’t look like one…”

 

Sunny gave a squeeze…

 

“Okay… I won’t insist if you don’t want to…”

 

.

.

.

 

---

 

Meanwhile, taeyeon stood still at the bottom of the bed, watching the scene in front of her.

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

What’s happening here? I’ve got a blast night… a great sleep… but what’s wrong with my morning? Why should it be like this? Woke up from the knockings, or rather banging of the door, smiled when I saw soonkyu’s adorable sound asleep look, then frowned when I forcefully got out of bed and bombarded by jessica’s interrogations. And now, look at that scene, tsk! She’s hugging soonkyu, what’s this? Some kind of a joke? Giving me a fantastic night then welcoming me with an obnoxious morning? Oh freaking great!

 

I sit on bed, cleared my throat loudly to call some attention.

 

“Soonkyu-ah…” I called…

 

Sunny released jessica from the hug but the latter wouldn’t budge.

 

“Sica-ah…” I heard sunny said

 

Jessica protested in aegyo “Bunny… me want more hug…”

 

Geez! What’s wrong with this girl? She’s a different person now… Goodness… she’s being lovey dovey with my soonkyu!

 

“Soonkyu-ah…” I called out once more…

 

I saw sunny, lightly pushing jessica off of her… “Sica-ah…”

 

“But me want more hug bunny…”

 

“okay… you gave bunny back hug instead… so that bunny could turn and look at taeyeonnie…”

 

“Hehehe… Sureness!” she retorted as she released sunny from bear hug and shifted for a back hug.

 

Is she really trying to piss me off… aish! this girl is demanding me to transform into hulk… relax taeyeon… breathe in… breathe out…  I close my eyes, calming myself… and when I open my eyes, I saw two brown orbs looking straight at me with a smile on her lips.

 

“Morning taeyeonnie…” my soonkyu beautifully greeted

 

I feel better as I saw her, my eyes only focused on my soonkyu alone, totally disregarded  the other one who was currently having a time of her life getting a whiff of my soonkyu’s scent. Aaargggh! She’s really! Ugggh! *sigh*

 

My soonkyu’s voice brings me back to my senses…

 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you okay taeyeonnie?”

 

“Oh… yeah… hehehe… of course I am!” I teasingly said wagging my brows

 

“Tsk! are you sure? You’re zoning out a while ago…”

 

“I’m just thinking… you know…”

 

“Thinking of what?”

 

Before I could answer, jessica butted in…

 

“Yeah… thinking of what taeyeon?” she asked as she tightens her hug to my soonkyu…

 

She’s really getting into my nerves now…

 

I faintly smiled at her and humorously said “Thinking of how I could get rid of your arms around soonkyu, so that she could get out of bed and take a shower… hehehe”

 

I saw her eyes turned blank, she’s processing what I just said… then there it goes, the toothy grin, she get what I meant… getting ready for the attack… it’s coming! Bring it on!

 

“Oh… hehehe… get rid? Of my arms? Around bunny?” she said snuggling closer to soonkyu… “Uhmmm… why so early? I’m having a good time here…”

 

“Hehehe… you’re having a good time indeed… I could see it… he-he… but unfortunately, it’s getting late… let me remind you that we will be having our concert later… and so we need to be up.”

 

“Sunny is already up… and so are you…”

 

“I mean wash up… we should be taking our shower at the moment instead of talking here…”

 

“Oh… then go… take a shower first… sunny will just follow… okay…”

 

Before I could counter, sunny intervened…

 

“Sssssssssssssssh… let’s settle this fairly… with no one to lose… Kim Taeyeon will go back to her room to shower… and so as Jung Jessica…”

 

“Whaaaaat?!” I and jessica echoed

 

“Got any problem with that?”

 

Both of us looked at each other and then shook our head…

 

“Now… now… now… I’ll send you off…”

 

I heard my soonkyu said, Aish! Now I’ve been ejected in her room…

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny released herself from jessica’s back hug, she slipped out of bed waiting for the two girls who’ve been having staring battle. She could see clashing sparks emitting from each eyes…

 

“What are you guys waiting for?”

 

Taeyeon and Jessica immediately stood up.

 

“Lead the way bunny… hehehe” jessica voiced out as she put her arm around sunny’s shoulder

 

“You really…”

 

“Me what bunny?”

 

“Hard headed…”

 

“I’m not…”

 

“Yes you are… tsk… let’s go…”

 

On the other hand, taeyeon was left behind sulking and mumbling something under her breath.

 

“Taeyeonnie?” sunny called

 

“Yes?”

 

Sunny smiled at her and extended a hand… “Let’s go?”

 

Taeyeon grinned from ear to ear, she took sunny’s hand and intertwined their fingers. She raised it up and said “Hmmm… perfectly fitted right?”

 

“Hahaha… trying to be sweet?”

 

“I’m always this sweet…”

 

“Tsk! Let’s go…”

 

Sunny pulled taeyeon and the latter smirked at the other girl who was giving her a look.

.

.

.

 

The three were now at the doorstep…

 

“This is goodbye now… hehehe… byeee sica-ah! taeyeonnie!”

 

The two intend to give sunny a hug but hesitated, each one was giving an awkward stare.

 

“Yeah… bye bunny!” jessica said

 

“See you later soonkyu-ah…” taeyeon bid farewell

 

“Later then you two! Shooo... shoo… shooo… now go! Hehehe”

 

“Bunny! I’m going to miss you!”  jessica acted

 

“Hahahaha… silly…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah!” taeyeon yelled and when sunny turned to her she bombarded the latter with flying kisses which was retorted with playful flying kisses too.

 

.

.

.

---

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were now waiting at the elevator. When it opened up, the two tried to convince each other to step in first.

 

“You go first…” taeyeon offered

 

“Nah… you first…” replied jessica

 

“It’s okay… you can go in first…”

 

“I pay respect to you unnie… you can go first…”

 

“What?! Tsk! unnie huh? Dongsaeng… you should obey your unnie now… you go first…”

 

“So kind of you unnie… but I’m okay… you can go first…”

 

“Dongsaeng…”

 

“Unnie…”

 

Invincible electrifying sparks were again emitting from each other’s eyes…

 

That’s what sunny saw when she went out of the room to check if the two were already gone but her guts was correct… She saw the two having a staring battle, pressing the elevator button every now and then, hindering it to close.

 

“Yaaah! Why are you still there? Step in… go…”

 

Taeyeon and Jessica merely ogled at sunny and didn’t bother comprehend what she said.

 

“Kim! Jung! Can you hear me? I’ll count 1-3… you two both enter the elevator…”

 

The two nodded…

 

“Here it goes… One! Two! Three!”

 

Both jessica and taeyeon stepped in the elevator at the same time…

 

“Aigoooo… those two…” sunny whispered shaking her head as she entered her room.

 

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny’s POv

 

Uhmmm… Feeling better after that refreshing shower… thank goodness! Still have headache, well, it’s tolerable… I just need to take my meds to avoid any added pain.

 

I am choosing what clothes to wear when my phone buzzed implying that I’ve received a message. Too lazy to match clothes here and there, what’s the best way? Baaam! Wear the first thing that caught my eye then grabbed it… Hehe as simple as that… no complications… Now I’m wearing white shirt and denim shorts and to complete my get-up, sneakers for me!

 

When done, I took the phone from my bed and checked the message. It came from taeyeon. Geez! That kid really…

 

 

To: Sunny Bunny

 

Where’s my morning kiss? Should get one a while ago… but jessica… huhuhuhu…

 

Me, taeyeonnie want her morning kiss… morning kiss… morning kiss… morning kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

From: Taeyeonnie                      

 

What morning kiss is she talking about? She got a lot last night… her advances were beyond my expectation… tsk tsk tsk… I should be careful next time… We almost cross the line… geez! I should be thankful to my headache then because it made me sleep at the last second.

 

Hahaha… couldn’t help but to laugh whenever I remember taeyeon’s face when I pushed her off because I couldn’t take the throbbing pain of my head plus the med makes me drowsy.

 

 

Flashback

 

Taeyeon’s hands were leisurely roaming around the soft body beneath her, while her lips were busy savoring luscious lips. Now that she tasted it, she doesn’t want to stop. All this time, she’s been waiting for this; she’s been waiting to be with her soonkyu. After those four crazy agonizing days, which she doesn’t want to experience again, she finally claimed her prize with a bonus! Heaven! Reaching cloud nine is daebak!

 

She was tenderly kissing and affectionately caressing soonkyu when she felt soft hands pushing her off. She groaned in protest in between kisses, but sunny was determined.

 

Whether she like It or not, she broke the kiss, giving her incredulous look and with a frown she whined “aaaaah~~~ soonkyu-ah~~~” then ended it with a pout

 

“We might lose our senses, so we better stop now taeyeonnie…”

 

“But----“

 

“I’m having a migraine, and the meds I took makes me freaking drowsy… I couldn’t hold it any longer… so before I close my eyes, I wanted to tell you goodnight… and congrats for surpassing the endurance game.” Sunny said with a smile and a peck before she dozes off.

 

“I won’t play that game again…” mumbled taeyeon while hugging sunny before she followed in dream land

 

“Soon you will…” murmured sunny

.

.

.

 

To: Taeyeonnie

 

No more kisses… you already had enough of what you needed for a year last night… rather early morning Ms. Kim… *merong*

 

From: Sunny Bunny

 

This is perfect! I said as I read my message… hehehe I’m sure she’s gonna love it!

 

Sending… sending… sending… baam! Sent!

.

.

.

---

 

Taeyeon walked in the VIP room at the resto where they will have their breakfast. As she open the door, hyoyeon’s laughter sync with yoona’s alligator laughs greeted her.

 

“Woooaaaah! What’s the noise all about?” she roared

 

Hyoyeon and Yoona stopped and looked at her, then they silently giggling at each other… Meanwhile, seohyun shook her head at her unnies immature behavior.

 

“What’s funny?” asked taeyeon who seated beside hyoyeon

 

“Secret! Hehehehe… you’ll find out soon…” retorted hyoyeon

 

“Where’s sunny unnie?” seohyun inquired

 

Taeyeon didn’t respond as she was busy typing a message on her phone…

 

“Tae------” yoona’s words were cutted by the sudden opening of the door

 

“Gooood Morning!!!!!! Breakfast time!!!!!!” cheered sooyoung

 

Behind sooyoung, were tiffany, yuri, and jessica who was talking over the phone.

 

“We’re all waiting for you bunny… okay… want me to pick you up there? Hehehe… fine… fine… going down? I see… excited to see you… hahahaha… yeah! hmmm… see you in a minute then… byeeee!” jessica took her sit after she ended the call to sunny.

 

“Good morning jessic unnie…” greeted seohyun

 

“Morning! Morning!” jessica retorted enthusiastically

 

“Hmmm… the princess is in good mood…” hyoyeon blurted

 

“I am as always…”

 

“Oooooh…” echoed the seven except for taeyeon

 

“Tsk! always huh?” taeyeon thought

.

.

.

 

Sunny bursts in happily…. “Goood Mooorning Guuuuyzzz!”

 

“Unnie!!!!!!!!” “Sunnnnny!” “Mooorning!!!” everyone said at the same time

 

“Yo! Wassup! Hehehe… I miss this…”

 

Hyoyeon jumped out of her seat and hugged sunny…

 

“Yo buddy! Long time no see!”

 

“Yeah…” sunny hugged back…

 

“I got something to share to you… hehehe…”

 

“What is that?”

 

“Here… hehehe…”

 

.

.

.

 

---

Baaam! Boom! Booooom! Tadan! Update! Update! Update! Meet the deadline… Weeee….

 

46th to 49th upvoters namely:

geesky, viviansone, EvilAegyo139 and ahyan515…

Thank you pipz! ^_______^

 

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who never fails to make me smile and inspired…

 

AnDroGeNie, gwen_stefani, jeththine, Koihaku, HYOYEONzxc, elinlinzz, ejx_sunshiner, DanDyuGangsters,

sunshinerlee, SakulBurns, taeyeonlyone, blank999, TaengKyu, eka318, Phibster12, Sunshiner239, SayTsuki, and ahyan515

 

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

PS: Gweeeeeeeennieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Ehem… since I couldn’t update AIL at the moment… tadan! Here it goes…. :P