Four Days

My light when everything seems so dark

Sunny’s POv

 

I am my brushing my teeth when I heard taeyeon shouted, “Soonkyu-ah~~~~~ you’re phone’s ringing!”

 

Did sica call again? Hmmm… shouted back, “Wooohoo’s call---ing?!”

 

I heard her asked back, “What? What did you say?!”

 

Aish! I opened the door and blabber at her, “I…am… as…king… whooohoo’s call…ing?”

 

“What?!” she raised her hand up stopping me from talking again…  “Hep! Hep! Don’t talk when your toothbrush is in your mouth full of toothpaste foam…” she said grinning…

 

I ran back to the sink and gargle for a while before talking back to taeyeon…

 

“Who’s calling?!” I asked again

 

“It’s Seo! I’ll pick it up okay?” I heard her say

 

Why is hyunnie calling me? This early? I mean… okay… I think it’s something urgent… I ran out of the bathroom and saw taeyeon already talking over the phone.

 

“Yaaaaah! Why did you pick it up?!” I said and jumped on her grabbing the phone.

 

“Aaaaw! I told you I’m going to pick it up… you bunny jumping everywhere… aish!”

 

I merong at her and talked over at seohyun.

 

"Seo?”

 

“Sunny-unnie!!!”

 

Whoooaaa… lower your voice… what’s wrong? Why do you have a noisy background?”

 

“The unnies unnie…” she said mockingly

 

“What’s wrong with them?”

 

“They’ve gone crazy soonkyu-ah...” taeyeon answered flatly, her ear sticking to the phone, with her arms and legs wrapped around me…

 

“So you are taeyeonnie… are you some kind of a koala?”

 

“I’m a koala to soonkyu…” she said

 

“Tsk! Seo?”

 

“Taeyeon unnie was right sunny unnie… the unnies were gone crazy… they’re having a pillow fight, feathers were flying around the room, blankets, and pillow- covers were on the floor, it’s a wreck in this room. They’re not listening to me unnie, even to taeyeon unnie… you’re my only hope…”

 

“Me?”

 

“Yes you…” both taeyeon and seohyun said

 

“Would those girls listen to me?”

 

“They will unnie…”

 

“When didn’t they follow you soonkyu-ah? The moment you say stop they stop… tsk tsk tsk… they obey you more than I am…” taeyeon stated snuggling close to me…

 

“Sunny unnie please reprimand them… we need to eat our breakfast now because we’re going to have our practice later at 10.”

 

“Who are the masterminds in this pillow fight?”

 

“I think hyoyeon unnie, yuri unnie and sooyoung unnie…”

 

“Oh… tsk! I want to play too~~~~”

 

“Unnie~~~~~” seohyun whined

 

“Hehehe… I was just kidding… Okay seo… put the phone in loudspeakers…”

 

I transferred my phone to my other ear, “yah! Stop hugging me to death…” I said to taeyeon as I tried shoving her arms.

 

“I wanted to make the most of my remaining time with you before I go back to japan, I wanted to feel your warmth…” she mumbled in my ear as she put back her arms around me

 

I flicked her nose and said “Corny!”

 

“Sunny Unnie?

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’ll put you to loudspeaker now?”

 

“Okay… go!”

 

“Fighting unnie!”

 

“Fighting!”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

 

Seohyun put the phone into loudspeaker as she walked closer, 2 meters away from the center of the battle ground. Sunny breathe in and out amidst taeyeon’s tight embrace. “Here we go…” she thought

 

“Hey!!!!!!!!” sunny yelled over the phone

 

The girls stopped, they looked around the room, left…right… back… front… up and down…

 

“That’s sunny right?” asked hyoyeon

 

“Where is she?” sooyoung added

 

“Sunny Unnie!!!!” loudly called by yoona

 

“Yoong!” countered by sunny

 

“Unnie?!” yoona said looking up

 

“Yah! Why are you looking at the ceiling?” yuri questioned

 

“Sunny Unnie might be hiding? hehehe” yoona hesitantly replied

 

“Hiding at the ceiling?”

 

“Yeah?!”

 

“Are you nuts?!” sooyoung said in disbelief

 

“Hmmp! I’m not! Though I want to eat one…. I’m hungry already…” she said as she was touching her tummy…

 

“Me too!”seconded by sooyoung

 

“Now you two up and have breakfast already…” sunny said

 

“Where are you sunny?” asked hyoyeon

 

“In Seoul, stop rolling your eyes from left to right, up and down… I’m over the phone hyo… geez!”

 

“Ahhhh… he..he..he… I know! What ya think of me? dumb?”

 

“I didn’t say that… it came out from your own mouth… hehe”

 

“Yaaah!”

 

“Hahahaha… now get your out of the bed and take your breakfast already… got that?”

 

“Aish!”

 

“Hyo? Are you, in some way complaining?”

 

“Hmmm? Me? I’m not…” hyoyeon retorted pointing to herself “Yuri’s the one complaining… look she’s rolling her eyes…”

 

“Yuri?”

 

“Yeah! it’s yuri… look!”

 

“Yaaaah! I’m not complaining, I’m not even rolling my eyes… hyo’s lying sunny-ah… she’s making stories…” defended yuri

 

The two kept on bickering…

 

“oooooh… okay… okay… okay… stop!” sunny said and the two obeyed “Wow! You do listen well… okay… seo must be tired holding the phone by now… will you guys please go take your breakfast now? don’t give seo a headache… pretty pweeeeaaaaseeee…..!” she said in aegyotic voice

 

“Yes Ma’am!” all echoed in response

 

“Good girls! I’m hanging up now… gotta eat too… I’m hungry already….” Stated sunny and butted in by taeyeon… “Me too! Hmmmp! They didn’t listen to me when I scolded them a while ago soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Yaaah! We didn’t hear you… taeyeon might be whispering when she reprimanded us sunny-ah… believe me…” reasoned out by hyo…

 

“I seconded…” yuri, sooyoung, and yoona said in unison

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaah! You… you’re dead when I come back…”

 

“Go chase us… tsk!” retorted coolly by yuri

 

“Aish!”

 

“Taetae when are you coming back?” tiffany asked of nowhere

 

“Uh? Fany-ah?”

 

“Yeah! it’s me… when are you coming back? I miss you…”

 

Ooooooohs and cringing of fingers were seen to the girls while sunny was just cool about it…

 

“Ah… hehehe… later? I’ll be there later…” taeyeon replied awkwardly looking at sunny

 

Jessica’s time to in… “Sunny-ah, I miss you toooooooo!”

 

All the girls stared at her…

 

“What?! Is it wrong to tell sunny that I miss miss miss her?”

 

The girls then looked back at the phone, made eye contact at seohyun and then …

 

“LEE SOONKYU WE MISS  YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Awwww! I miss you too! I’ll be there in no time… hehehe”

 

“PROMISE?!”

 

“Promise! But first, we need to eat…”

 

“Yeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!” cheered everyone

 

.

.

.

.

.

“Thanks Unnie…” seohyun said before she hang up

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“I’m going to miss you soonkyu-ah” I say to her as we were inside her car, parked outside a convenience store, munching some chips killing the time while listening to random music. After continuous pleading to her, she gave in and decided to send me off to the airport. I already talked to manager oppa that we will just meet at the airport.

 

Yaaaaah! Did you hear me soonkyu-ah? I asked her but to no avail, she’s not responding, instead she’s jamming with the song, and dancing to the beat. I knew she could hear me but she’s just pretending not to… Hey! I’m talking to you… I said, a little louder this time. aish! She’s still not giving me some attention. It’s getting into me already… the annoyance thing, why she ignoring me? This bunny is mysterious at times, and it makes me go crazy! I turned the player off and face her.

 

 I disbelieving watched her as she’s still dancing to the beat unto her seat and singing along the song. Is she really this determined to ignore me?

 

“Yah! yah! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! LEE SOONKYU!!!!” I screamed and shook her couple of times

 

She shoves my hands from her shoulders and looked at me incredulously. “What’s wrong with you?” I heard her asked

 

“No, I should be asking you that… What’s wrong with you soonkyu-ah?” I returned her  the question

 

“What?! Wait…” she said and took off the earphones

 

Wait? Earphones? She has earphones plug into her ears? Crap! I’m pissing myself for no reason at all; she didn’t hear me because of the freaking earphones! I slapped my head for being stupid.

 

“What are you saying?” I heard her say

 

“Hehehe… I said I’m going to miss you…” I idiotly say to her

 

“Oh… is that all?”

 

“Hmmm… yeah… I’m going to miss you…”

 

“Okay…” she said and put back the earphones

.

.

.

.

 

 

Okay?! Okay? Simply okay? That’s all? Aish! I pulled her earphones from her and said it again… “I’m going to miss you soonkyu-ah… didn’t you hear it?”

 

“I did…”

 

“So?”

 

“So what?”

 

“Aren’t you going to say something at least?”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Like you’re going to miss me too?”

 

“I’m not going to miss you…”

 

“What?”

 

“I said, I’m not going to miss you kim taeyeon…”

 

“Yaaah!!!!!”

 

She looked at me… eye to eye… “How could I miss you? You wouldn’t let me… From time to time, you call me… send messages, pics… and the like… now tell me how I could miss you?”

 

I kept mum, I open my mouth but no words were said, I hang my head low. Couple of seconds past, I heaved a deep sigh and mumbled “I did all of that because I think I’m going crazy without you around, without seeing you, without hearing your voice.”

 

She pulled me for a warm big hug; I returned the hug and dig my face onto her neck, inhaling her hypnotizing scent. We stayed like that for a while before she broke the silence.

 

“Don’t worry about not seeing me, not hearing my voice because you will… everyday…”

 

“Huh? I’ll call you every day?”

 

“No need to call me…”

 

“But----”

 

“No buts…”

 

“What? I like you though… hehehe… y!”

 

“yaaaah! Byuntae!” she said and lightly smacked me at the back

 

“hehehe… I love you soonkyu-ah…”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She didn’t return an “I LOVE YOU TOO”, I waited but it never came out from , though I felt her tighten her hug to me.

.

.

.

.

“Taeyeonnie…” she mumbled

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“It’s time to go… you don’t want to miss the flight…” she said and released me from her hug

 

“Actually, I want to… hehehe…”

 

“Yaah! Let’s go shall we?”

 

I pouted and didn’t respond to her…

 

“Silence means yes… so here we go… to the airport!”

 

“Silence doesn’t always mean yes… hmmp!”

 

“What does it mean this time taeyeonnie?’

 

“I don’t want to go… I don’t want to leave you…”

 

“Ooopz! Sorry… you should have said that when a while ago… you’re late… see… the ignition just started and we’re moving… to the airport we go! Asa!”

 

“yaaaah! You’re pushing me away!”

 

“Geez! I’m not even touching you… are you blind? I’m driving here… hehehe”

 

“Yaaaaaah! I’m serious here…”

 

“Eeeyh?! Really? Well, sorry… I’m not taeyeonnie…  hehehe”

 

“Aish! this kid… hmmp! I hate you…”

 

“Okay…”

 

“I didn’t mean that…”

 

“It’s okay even if you mean it…”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Hehehe… I was just kidding kiddo!”

 

“Yaaaaah!” I turned my back to her and looked at the window

 

The ride was in silence… no talking after our conversation, she was on her ipod singing along with the song, and I here I am listening while staring at her. .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

As soon as they reached the airport and parked the car at the side, sunny enthusiastically stated, “here we are!”

 

“Yeah! here we are…” taeyeon said low

 

“Hey! Call manager oppa now to pick you up here…”

 

“I just did while you’re focus on driving…”

 

“Ah… hehehe… okay…”

 

“Aren’t you coming?”

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

“I’m going to miss you soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Here we go again…”

 

“I’ll never get tired of saying that I’m going to miss you and I LOVE YOU…”

 

Sunny averted her gaze from taeyeon’s sincere eyes.

 

“Wanna play a game?” sunny asked trying to change the topic

 

Taeyeon sighed from sunny’s shifting of topic… “I don’t want to play a game…”

 

“You don’t want to play the game? Are you sure? The prize is daebak!”

 

“Hmmm… What the deal here?”

 

“Does this mean that you’re in the game?” sunny asked narrowing her eyes

 

“Tell me first what’s at stake here…” demanded taeyeon

 

“Tsk! fine… fine… if you win I’ll be in the concert… if you don’t… of course, I won’t be part of the concert…”

 

“First day or second day?”

 

“Both… and follows… I’ll be there… ”

 

Taeyeon intently stared at sunny’s eyes… seeping through the sincerity of what she said, then she nods…

 

“Call!”

 

Sunny smirked… “Good...”

 

“What’s the game then?”

 

“It’s called game of endurance…”

 

“Game of endurance?”

 

“Yeah! the game is just simple, you just need to endure it…”

 

“Endure what?”

 

“Me!”

 

“You?”

 

“Yes me… hehehe… the rules here are… you should endure not texting me, not calling me, skyping or anything that will bother me… in short, get me out of your system for 1, 2, 3, 4… 4 days…” sunny explained

 

“What?! Are you crazy? How could I do that?”

 

“How? Endure it… play and laugh with the girls… don’t think of me…”

 

“Heck soonkyu! I don’t want to!”

 

“You just made a deal here… recorded it… ehehe” sunny said and raised her phone

 

“You-----”

 

“Hep! I know I’m wise… you don’t need to say it… hehehe…”

 

“I don’t want this game… no! no! no!”

 

“Okay… I guess you don’t want me to be at the concert then…” sunny sigh and looked straight in front.

 

“Crap! Soonkyu!”

 

“It’s okay…”

 

“I can’t…”

 

“You can if you want to… but it seems that you didn’t have the enthusiasm to win this game for me…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~”

 

“I’ll do rescheduling of my activities to join you girls if you win this game… I’ll try to talk to the management…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~”

 

“Manager oppa’s coming… have safe flight taeyeonnie…” sunny said as she smiled at taeyeon whose looking so lost

 

“deal…” taeyeon whispered

 

“Huh? Did you say something?”

 

“I’m going to do it…”

 

“Did I hear you right?”

 

“Yes! I’m going to do it! You should live up to your word soonkyu-ah…”

 

“I will… I promise… hehehe”

 

Taeyeon started to tear up…

 

“Hey… hey… hey… don’t cry…”

 

“I’m missing you already…”

 

“Silly… hehehe… I promise I’ll be at the concert with you and the girls…”

 

“Four days…” taeyeon said already sobbing

 

“Four days……” sunny mumbled hugging her taeyeonnie “SSsssssh… stop crying…” she said as she cupped her cheeks and looked straight to her eyes… “Be strong and endure it… okay?”

 

Taeyeon simply nodded, “Why… are… we… playing… this game?” she asked in between sobs

 

Instead of answering, sunny closed the gap between them, and kissed taeyeon tenderly, which taeyeon responded equally… taeyeon’s arms s around sunny’s body pulling the girl closer to her deepening the kiss.

 

Sunny pull out from the kiss when she heard knocks on the window, it was their manager oppa.

 

They were panting when they broke from their intense kiss.

 

“It’s time taeyeonnie…” sunny said

 

“I want more…”

 

“No more… next time again… Manager oppa’s waiting…”

 

“Kiss… kiss… kiss…”

 

“Taeyeonnie…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~ four days! Four days! Hell of four days for me!”

 

“You better be thankful my car windows are tinted…” and with that said, sunny kissed taeyeon one more time…

 

“Uhmmm… I’m going to miss you…”

 

“Don’t think of me…”

 

Taeyeon pouted… “Hmmp! I’m going to think of you whether you like it or not!”

 

“It’s your choice… just make sure not to break the rules… don’t go over the limit… or you might fail… and suffer the consequences…”

 

“I know… I know… I know… mean kid…”

 

“hehehehe… cute smart kid… yes I am…”

 

“Tsk!”

 

“you better go now taeyeonnie…”

 

“Bye soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Bye…”

 

“Four days…”

 

“Four days…

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.----

 

 

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors…  so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring update? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who always made my day by their comments…

Sunshiner515, Phibster12, Koihaku, SakulBurns, sunshinerlee, blank999, alpha678, gwen_stefani DandyuGangsters, eka318, elinlinzz,  and RavingJenny

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH…. \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/