Four Days - IVA

My light when everything seems so dark

Yawning could be heard at each room as the girls were trying to leave dreamland. They were stretching their stiff body with a smile on each of their faces.

 

“Last day of practice! Yeeees! Good Morning!” all of them cheered as they gave a tight hug of their pillows and digging their faces on it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile, a cool girl, wearing black shirt with rock n roll print, paired with fitted jeans, nike sneakers, white bag, and to complete it all, a dope specs and cap, was walking out from the arrival area. She smiled as she saw a familiar figure waiting for her.

 

“Long time no see... and Wow! You look great!” the person said enthusiastically, smiling wide as ever

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

Uuuuuhmmmm… I groaned as I stretched out my whole body… what a night! I had a very good sleep and an amazing dream! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This is the last day! The last day?! Oh my goodness! I made it… I did it! Ahahahahaha… yeeees! Good job Kim Taeyeon! Well done! Hehehehe… I’m going to see her tomorrow… ahaahahaha… ohoh! I can’t wait… I’m excited! Hehehe… yes! Yes! Yes! Soonkyu better keep her promise or else… or else… hmmm…

 

or else what?” my adversary asked me

 

Or else… hmm… or else what really?

 

“ha! You don’t even know what to do if she will not keep her promise… tsk!”

 

I know what to do…

 

“What? Tell me…”

 

Am… hmmm…

 

“Answer me… don’t just hum there…”

 

I’m still thinking…

 

“You’re not thinking… you’re confuse! You’re in your panic mode…”

 

Oh shut up! Stop bugging me! You’re just ruining my day! I know soonkyu will keep her promise!

 

“Are you really sure about that?”

 

Yes I am! Go away you nega vibes! Shoo! Shoooo!

 

“Tch! Fine!”

 

.

.

.

 

Aish! Nega vibes trying to ruin my oh so good vibes… aigoo… go away bad aura… Go! Go! Go! I don’t want to entertain you… Lee Soonkyu! Kim Taeyeon’s waiting for you… hehehehe ahahahahahha!

 

I am giggling like crazy all by myself under the covers hugging my pillow tight…

.

.

.

 

“Tae?” I heard my name…

.

.

 

“Taetae…” and again…

.

.

 

“Taetae? Are you okay?” the voice asked me this time…

 

I peeked under the covers and saw pair of eyes looking straight at me… I smiled and greeted her.

 

“Good Morning Fany-ah…”

 

Her worried eyes changed into crescent moon, she smiled brightly and greeted me back…

 

“Morning Taetae!”

 

“How’s your sleep fany-ah? Did you sleep well?” I asked her still under the covers

 

“Yup! Very well! And you?”

 

“Same goes here! Hehehe… last day of practice before our concert…”

 

“Yeah! at long last!”

 

“I hope we will have early dismissal…. Hehehe”

 

“Want to go somewhere if we ended early?”

 

“Hmmm… yup! where?”

 

“Amusement park?”

 

“Sounds good! Let’s invite the others…”

 

“Okay… hehehe… now let’s get ready for the day!” she cheerfully said as she jumped out of bed

 

“Cute!” I mumbled loudly which made her blushed “touched?”

 

“Flattered…” she corrected….

 

“Ooooh… hehehe…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Jessica’s POv

 

Uhhhh….. I groaned as I stretched out… I woke up earlier than expected… it’s unusual, what’s wrong with me? I’m feeling something will come up this day? I wonder what it could be…. Hmmm… I looked at my side and saw yuri groggily checking her phone, she was holding it up when it slipped from her hand and hit her face.

 

“Oooouuuucccch! Sh*t!” I heard her cursed as she caressed her face…

 

Hehehe… clumsy yuri… I giggled and hid myself under the covers. I turned around and took my phone under my pillow. Time checked, 30 minutes passed the hour of six… whoa… this is really weird… I don’t wake up by myself this early, usually someone would shake me few times or jump on my bed before I get up… but this time is different… I wake up alone… all by myself?! Imagine that?! tsk! tsk! tsk! I must be sick… Nah… I’m normal… it’s just this day is different… different? Why? Hmmm… because it’s the last day of practice! Ahahaha… and tomorrow will be our concert! Yeees!

 

I unlocked my phone and typed a message…

 

“Hey! Rise and Shine my Sunshine! You must be wondering why I’m already up this early huh?! Well to answer you… I don’t know… hmmm… is that considered an answer? Of course… an unclear answer that is… hehehe… maybe I’ve changed? Or maybe I’m just excited for the last day of practice? Or there will something good that will come up this day… don’t you think so? Hehehe… Nevertheless, I’m beyond excited to see you tomorrow! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! I’m going to see you personally! I mean in person… face to face! Hahaha… over fangirling? Yes I am! Over you my dear sunshine!

 

Hehehehehe… Too cheesy early morning? Well, only for you from me… okay…okay… I’ll stop… this message is too long already… Miss You Much Lee Soonkyu!!!!!!!!!! Text me after you read this okay? Morning! Morning! Morning!

 

Waiting for you… Jung Sooyeon”

.

.

.

 

Sending… Sending… Sending…

 

Too long for a morning greeting… I hope this message put a smile on her face… Oh my gosh! I love this morning! I cheered as hugged my pillow tight…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The girls gathered at the resto for breakfast earlier than usual.

 

Yoona and Seohyun was the first to enter followed by Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, then Yuri and Jessica, and lastly Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

Everyone looked at each other, there… here… there… and here…  eyeing each other with a “why are we so early today?” look…

.

.

 

Silence…

.

.

 

No one dared to speak…

.

.

.

 

Seconds passed…

.

.

.

 

Everybody was still mute as they settled themselves around the table…

 .

.

.

 

Seohyun did the honor of breaking the ice surrounding them with a greeting…

 

“Morning Unnies! I bet all of us had a very good sleep…”

.

.

.

 

The remaining girls go back to earth… and they started greeting each other a good good morning!

.

.

.

 

“Whoooa! This is kinda weird… but Gooooooood Mooooorning guys!!!!!!!!!” hyoyeon barked animatedly...

 

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm Down Hyo….” Sooyoung cooly said… clearing before greeting everyone with a “What a Morning guys! Oh my gosh!!!!!! Good morning!!!!!!!” she frantically said

 

“Yaaaah! What’s wrong with you guys?!” yuri sighed then she said her greetings… “Good Morning!” while eyes twinkling oddly…

 

“Yuri-unnie? Are your eyes itchy? You’ve been blinking abnormally…” yoona innocently stated which made all the girls laugh out loud….

.

.

 

“Hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha….”

.

.

 

The room was filled with laughter from the girls… Happy aura was all over the place...

.

.

.

 

Tiffany was wiping her tears from laughing so hard… she breathe in and out before saying… “This is really a good morning to all of us…”

 

“Indeed it is…” jessica agreed…

 

“Seconded that!” taeyeon supplemented…

 

Everyone with smile on their faces nodded in agreement…

 

.

.

.

 

“Guys, if we are to end early, do you want to join me and taeyeon on our amusement park adventure?” tiffany asked them

.

.

.

 

Before someone could answer… sooyoung beat them to it…

 

“Stop! Stop thinking… and talking… let’s get started eating… I’m so starving… I wanna start chewing and savoring all these heaven food presented to us… thanking the Lord for all these blessing…”

 

“Amen!” echoed everyone…

 

“Now let’s start digging…” yoona blurted…

.

.

 

Silence…

.

.

 

Laughter was heard again…

.

.

 

“The rhyming was cool soo… this day was amazing… it made your brain working this early in the morning…” hyoyeon teased

 

“Tch! You, yourself kept on trying to do the rhyming… shocking!” sooyoung countered with a smirked

 

“You two stop talking and let’s start eating… we still have voicing and dancing lessons after this dining…” taeyeon giggled as she also tried rhyming…

.

.

.

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!” Every one and all reacted…

.

.

.

.

 ---

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

 

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me happy and inspired by their comments.

 

Phibster12, gwen_stefani, newsonebe, Koihaku, SakulBurns, DanDyuGangsters, DKamii, Sunshiner239, SayTsuki, elinlinzz, blank999, puffycosmo, HYOYEONzxc, and eka318

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V