1-4-3

My light when everything seems so dark

A van stopped in front of a house in an exclusive subdivision.

“Sunny we’re already here.” Manager oppa informed sunny as her eyes were still closed…

She slowly opened her eyes; there it goes again… the pain… the throbbing pain of her head… she wanted to close her eyes again but she can’t; she needed to get off the van and went inside the house…

“Did you inform your umma that you’re going home sunny?” manager oppa asked

“Aniyo… she will be surprised to see me, I’m sure she’ll be glad…” she replied closing her eyes again easing the pain

“She’ll be worried instead of being glad seeing you in that condition sunny…” manager oppa corrected sighing.

“Oppa?”

“Yes sunny?”

“Don’t tell them ok? That I’m in pain… just give them reasons… or just don’t answer any of their inquiries… oh… just tell them that umma really missed me that she wanted me to go home… that’s it oppa…”

Manager oppa just stared at sunny in deep thought… “I could sense trouble in here…”

“I’ll try my very best sunny to hide it… I’m not gonna promise ok? I’ll just try… you knew very well that they couldn’t be easily be fooled…” manager oppa said in a worried tone

“And I also knew you very well oppa… you’re a soldier… a real soldier ready to die to protect the country…” sunny replied back smiling…

“Sunny….”

“Just text me oppa if you’re in emergency situation already… hehe I’ll save you…” she said teasingly…

Regaining some energy she’s ready to hop out of the van… “I’ll go now oppa… bye! Be brave! Fighting!” she said giggling…

Manager oppa just gave out a defeated smile while scratching the back of her head…

----

Sunny pressed intercom, a servant answered then after a minute the gate opened. She entered their humble abode to be welcome by a warm embrace by her umma…

“Soonkyu-ah… my baby…” Mrs. Lee greeted sunny as she engulfed her into a warm embrace…

“I miss my baby soonkyu-ah”

“Soonkyu-ah also missed umma so so so much!” sunny replied baby talking…

Mrs. Lee released sunny from her embrace and checked on her…

“Why are you so pale soonkyu-ah?” asked Mrs. Lee worriedly

“Soonkyu’s not feeling well umma, her head is aching badly…” L

“Did you have your check up already? What did the doctor say?”

“No, this is just a migraine umma, I just need to sleep and drink my medicine”

“Are you sure about that? We can go to a hospital right now.”

“No… No… No… I can handle this umma… don’t worry too much… and as long as umma is beside soonkyu-ah everything will going to be fine…” sunny said sweetly…

“Oh… my baby… you’re so sweet… *cupping sunny’s cheeks and kissing her left and right* now… now… now… I’ll send you to your bedroom now… take a sleep…; umma will cook something for you later ok?...”

Sunny just nods and hugged her umma…

******

Taeyeon kept on reading sunny's last text to her...

to: taeyeonnie

-> I'm fine... don't worry ^_^... 1-4-3 taeyeonnie...

from: sunny bunny

"1-4-3? what did she mean by that? one-four-three? hmmm.... I’ll just ask soonkyu later, hehehe… and besides, she will be my huggable pillow again… oh I can’t wait…” she thought getting excited...

-----

Their orders arrived, and then they started eating…

“Who will eat sunny’s food?” seohyun asked

“Me! I will… I’m still hungry…” sooyoung abruptly answered

“Share it with me unnie… please…” yoona showing her doe-eyes…

“Oh… acting cute eh?... Arraso.. here…”

After an hour and a half of eating and chitchatting; they billed out and went to the parking area as their manager oppa was already waiting for them.

-----

While walking out from the Everland they talked about their fun day.

“We should do this more often if we do have some extra time…” Hyoyeon said happily

“Yeah! The nine of us needed this kind of fun! Hehehe” Yoona said

“Indeed! And the restaurants here offered variety of cuisines… I love it!” Sooyoung chirped

“Awwww! Shikshin!” Yuri teased and everybody laughed…

“Hahahahahahahaha… hahahaha… hahahahaha… Yah!... what?!... stop teasing…”

That’s what you could hear from them, bickering, laughing, teasing, laughing again it’s just a cycle; Each and every one where really having a great worthy time with each other’s company.

“It would be awesomely funny if sunny was here; I wonder why she’s in a hurry to go to her umma.”  Yoona said rubbing her chin, as if analyzing the situation in deep thought.

Then everyone started thinking too...

“Her umma probably needs her that much unnie, I mean omonim must missed sunny unnie badly, since we had been very busy lately and she seldom visits her.” Seohyun reasoned out

“oooh…”  everybody echoed

“I think so too… sunny’s still been considered as the baby of her family… that big cute baby!” tiffany smiled as she thought of sunny’s adorable face.

“awww… I missed her already!” jessica said whining…

-----

Everyone got inside the van and settled themselves…

“Oppa? Did you know that sunny went to her umma? Did she inform you already?” taeyeon asked

Manager oppa was taken aback by taeyeon’s sudden inquiry.

“o.. oh.. yes… she texted me to drop her off at their house…” he nervously replied

“Was she feeling ok oppa? She looked pale the last time I saw her.” Taeyeon asked again

“Huh?! Of course she’s fine… why? did she tell you that she’s not feeling well?” manager oppa returning back the question *smart move*

“tch…. No…. but she looked pale though…” taeyeon answered softly which manager oppa still heard clearly.

The van was in silence… everyone’s eyes were closed… they were sleeping… tired from the adventures they had…

-Arriving at the dorm 8pm-

“I’m hungry again…” sooyoung announced

“I am too, let’s cook some ramyun.” Yoona offered

“Asa! Let’s go!” sooyoung cheered…

They both went to the kitchen to cook which were later joined in by yuri and hyoyeon.

Seohyun said goodnight to her unnies and went straight to her room.

Tiffany and Jessica were in the living room watching a movie.

Taeyeon went straight to her room to wash up. After a quick shower she changed to her comfy pjs.

-----

Taeyeon’s POV

Alone in her room...

"i missed her... will she be coming home?" ........

“soonkyu-ah! I’m already missing you….” She screamed in her thoughts staring at the vacant bed they shared last night…

She picked up her phone and texted sunny…

to: sunny bunny

  • Soonkyu-ah you’re not yet forgiven…

From: taeyeonnie

Then she texted her again…

To: sunny bunny

  • Yah! Lee Soonkyu!  I’m already sleepy… I need my huggable pillow now!

From: taeyeonnie

She flooded sunny with text messages

To: sunny bunny

  • Lee Soonkyu!
  •  
  • What are you doing right now?
  •  
  • Are you coming home?
  •  
  • Are you feeling alright?
  •  
  • Is your umma okay?
  •  
  • How is she?
  • Extend my regards to her ok?
  •  
  • I’m missing you already…
  •  
  • Soonkyu-ah… taeyeonnie’s missing you badly…
  •  
  • Why aren’t you replying? Are you that busy?
  •  
  • Soonkyu-ah… L I said I missed you already…
  •  
  • LEE SOONKYU! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!

Taeyeon's still waiting a reply from sunny, she intently stared at her phone…waiting for it to lit up and beep…

Waited for 10 minutes… 20… 30… then an hour… but still nothing happened…

“That’s enough… I couldn’t take this anymore… I’m gonna call her now even though I might be disturbing her from her bonding time with her umma…” taeyeon thought already tired of waiting from sunny’s text.

She dialled sunny’s number but she only kept on hearing the operator saying…

“The subscriber your calling is either unattended or out of coverage area… please try to call later or leave a message after the beep…”

Taeyeon’s getting pissed already… she lie down on her bed facing her pillow and screamed out loud….

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh…………………..” (if the pillow have ears it would be already deaf by now :P)

 

*********

 

Mrs. Lee waking up sunny...

"Soonkyu-ah... wake up for a while... eat this porridge, umma cooked it specially for you, then you can have your medicine later..."

Sunny stirred from her deep sleep.... "Umma... Soonkyu's still not feeling well..." she said like a baby...

Mrs. Lee checked sunny’s temperature, “you already had a fever soonkyu-ah” she said worriedly

“uhmmm… I’m just warm umma… hehehe… I’m alive you know…” she jokingly said to ease her umma’s worries as she sat in her bed…

“soonkyu-ah stop joking around… *sighing* you kid… here let umma feed her baby soonkyu”

“Hehehe… *opening wide* aaaah…. Uhmmm…. Delicious! Umma’s porridge is the best!” sunny said cheerfully…

Mrs. Lee just laughed as she heard sunny’s praise…

----

Sunny finished her porridge then she take her medicine… Mrs. Lee gave sunny a goodnight kiss before leaving her.

“Thank you umma… I love you!” sunny said lovingly to her umma

“You’re very welcome baby… I love you too…” Mrs. Lee said as she closed the door..

Sunny’s POV

“Ah… I’m glad I’m feeling better now...”

Then she noticed her phone at the side table…

“I guess it’s already fully charge now…” she pulled the charger out from the et… then she turned it on.

As soon as she turned it on… the phone kept on beeping and beeping… taeyeon’s messages kept on coming now… She read each and every messages of taeyeon… from being sweet… caring… angry… and annoyed… she giggled at taeyeon’s foolishness…

Then received one voice message, it came from taeyeon.

“YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN LEE SOONKYU!” she smiled as she heard taeyeon’s voice message.

“She’s mad… I better call her now…” sunny thought still smiling

-----

RING…. RING…. RING….

Taeyeon’s phone kept ringing… she abruptly checked whose calling…

“SUNNY BUNNY CALLING”

Taeyeon’s POV

“I’m not going to answer you… huh?! I am mad at you… I hate you Lee Soonkyu…”

RING… RING… RING…

Sunny’s POV

“Why isn’t she answering? She’s really mad at me huh?! Tsk! She couldn’t withstand it… anytime soon she’ll gonna pick up the phone or she’ll gonna call me… I know it… I’m sure of it… hehehe”

RING… RING… RING…

Then it suddenly stopped…

Taeyeon waited for it to ring again but it didn’t happen…

Taeyeon’s POV

“What the? Why didn’t she continue calling? Yah! Lee Soonkyu!”

----

She received a text…

To: taeyeonnie

  • Are you sleeping already? Hmmm ok… nighty! J

From: sunny bunny

----

Taeyeon immediately called sunny….

RING….

“Yoboseyo?!” sunny said in aegyo

“Yah!”

“hahahaha… playing hard to get taeyeonnie?”

“I’m not”

“You are”

“I said I’m not”

“You are”

“You’re nut?!”

“Yes! I’m not”

“Of course you’re not a nut…”

“What?!” taeyeon asked confused

“Of course you’re not a nut like a peanut… you know… You’re a human being! Oh my gosh taeyeonnie!” sunny kept on laughing on the other line.

“Yah! Lee Soonkyu!”

“What Kim Taeyeon?!”

“Uhmmm… How’s your Umma? Is she ok?”

“huh?! Oh yes! She just missed me badly that’s why I came home.” Sunny replied sensing that taeyeon is up to something…

“ah ok… why taeyeonnie?” sunny asked cutely

“ahmm… I’m just wondering why you leave immediately… their might be something serious that happened.”

“Nah… Everything’s fine… Don’t worry too much… By the way, how’s everybody?”

“They really had a great time… they wanted us to go back again there…”

“Oh really?! I wanted to! Hehehe… Was sica okay?”

“Why? Was there something wrong with her?”

“I received a text from her saying that her heart was in pain.” Trying to tease taeyeon

“what?! Does she have heart illness?”

“Nah… her heart was in pain because she’s missing me! Hehehe…” teasing taeyeon

“ha! So sweet… ewww!” taeyeon replied annoyed

“hahahahahaha….” Sunny just laughed at taeyeon

“Yah! You’re not yet forgiven!”

“huh?! Why?”

“You haven’t fulfilled my condition yet…. Be my huggable pillow again….” She said pouting…

“I will… next time… as of now… just get my big watermelon stuff toy then hug it as a replacement of me…”

“But I want to hug you… not your stuff toy…”

“Taeyeonnie… just imagine your hugging me…”

“I don’t want to, I want soonkyu… I want soonkyu… I want soonkyu…”

“Taeyeonnie…”

“Soonkyu-ah… I missed you…”

Sunny touched by what taeyeon said…

“Taeyeonnie… soonkyu-ah missed you too…”

“If soonkyu-ah misses taeyeonnie, then soonkyu-ah should be home already with taeyeonnie…”

“How about soonkyu-ah’s umma? She misses her too…”

Taeyeon kept silent for a while…

“Taeyeonnie… don’t be sad… we’re talking right now… you could hear me… doesn’t it makes you feel happy atleast?” sunny inquired

“I’m happy, but it’s different when you’re with me…”

Now sunny kept silent…

“I’ll just make it up to you some other time ok?” sunny said apologetically

“Arasso! But you’re not still forgiven ok?”

“hahaha… ok…”

Taeyeon remembered sunny’s text message which she didn’t understand… so she asked her.

“Soonkyu-ah… what does 1-4-3 mean?”

Sunny thought for while then remembered she texted taeyeon that…

“1-4-3? They’re numbers taeyeonnie… hehehe”

“tsk… I knew they were… what does it mean?”

“you really didn’t know?”

“yes! So tell me… what does it mean?”

Sunny just smiled… “hmmm… what should I reason out to this ever so dense girl?” she thought

“ah! It’s just a simple ‘I miss you’ taeyeonnie… 143 represents each number of letters in each word.. I - one letter; miss – four letters; 3 – three letters; got it?”

“aaaaah… now I know… so that’s it… hehehehe… I miss you too soonkyu ah… 1-4-3…”

“my gosh! This girl really… and she believed immediately… oh well… I better let her know the real meaning of it by herself…” sunny thought

“It’s already 11pm taeyeonnie… I’m sleepy…”

“uhmmm… ok… hehehe I’m hugging your big watermelon right now soonkyu-ah”

“that’s good… now sleep well ok? Muah!”

“I will soonkyu-ah…. Muah! Muah! Muah! Hehehehe”

“Nighty taeyeonnie….”

“Nighty… sweetdreams with me…”

 

******

 

There you have it… I hope you do like this one… J

Thank you for all who subscribed and commented… (You made me happy ^_^)

And to whomever up voted my story… Thank you very much! (Bowing 90 degrees) ^_^