Before

My light when everything seems so dark

The concert ended and the girls went back to Seoul, they were given one day break. The day after that? Yes, their scheduled individual activities will resume.

.

.

.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! That’s my burger!”

“It’s not yours! It’s ours!”

“It’s mine! Give it to me!”

“It’s for us! Not only for you!”

“Hand it over you shikshin!”

 

Two flying object landed straight on their faces that made them stop from bickering over the burger.

“What are you guys doing?”

 

“Yaaaaaaah! Why did you do that?” sooyoung yelled

“Because you are so noisy!”

“We are not!”

“You are… now move…”

 

She squeezed herself in the middle of the two shikshins who were momentarily in dumbfounded by this person. She then took the burger out from yoona’s hand and took a bite of it.

“Uhmmm… yummy… I like this burger… so tasty…”

 

Two shocked pair of eyes stared at the girl who was eating the burger deliciously. The burger they’ve been fighting over was only eaten by this girl who shut them up with pillows flying and landed to their faces.

“Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Hyoyeoooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” both ricocheted

“What?!”

“How dare you eat the burger?!” yoona quipped

“It was supposed to be eaten yoong…”

“You… you… you know we’re supposed to eat the burger…” sooyoung added

“I know… but you’ve been bickering over it… so I took the responsibility to stop the two of you and to grant the burger’s request.”

“The burger’s request?!” the two asked in unison

“Yes… the burger’s request to be eaten. Hehehe… it’s yummy!” she said while her lips and rubbing her tummy.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Then someone appeared in front of them that made them scream.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!”

 

The person acted as if she’s going to throw the glass of juice she’s holding to them. And screaming stopped like nothing happens.

 

“Oh… it’s you…” hyoyeon chirped still munching the burger.

“Share some burger…” yoona said and pulled hyoyeon’s hand with burger and took a bite of it

“Let me have too…” sooyoung seconded as she pulled hyoyeon’s hand to her side with the burger and finished all what’s left.

The three of them munch silently as they focused watching the show.

 

“Huh? You guys are weird. Oh… by the way I ate one of the burgers in the oven. I’m so hungry…”

“What burgers are you talking about yuri?” asked sooyoung

“The burgers in the microwave… There’s a lot so I took one and ate it… I’m so hungry.”

“There’s a lot?!”

“Yes… there’s a lot yoong… what’s with you guys with disbelieve faces? Oh… here comes seohyun… Seo, there’s a lot of burgers in the microwave.”

“Oh yes… Sunny unnie bought it for all of us… but fastfood…..”

 

Seohyun tried to extend her statement but been cut off by hyoyeon.

“We know that already… What can we do? It’s yummy!” hyoyeon said and run first to the kitchen, who was been followed by the two shikshins.

“What’s wrong with them unnie?” queried seohyun

 

Yuri simply shrugged and sat on the couch followed by seohyun who transferred the station to watch cartoons.

“Where’s sunny and taeyeon?”

“They’re still in their room.”

“What are they doing?”

“Sleeping or maybe having a serious talk…”

“Oh… hey stop! I want to watch this one… Mr. and Mrs. Smith…”

“Unnie~~~~”

.

.

.

.

.

---

Taeyeon’s Pov

 

I am here on my bed while soonkyu’s on her bed, sleeping soundly. I kept on thinking what had happen last night. What did really happen? Hmmm… I closed my eyes as I tried to think of the events. We were kissing not just a simple kiss but a passionate kiss. Her luscious lips, her tasty and naughty tongue playing and teasing me, the warmth emanating from her body pressed against mine. Her hands that caresses my body, my hands that reciprocated every touch she made. Uhmmm… it was a fantastic night. It was the first time that we did that… it was so memorable and sensual… Wait… I’m feeling hot right now; I should stop thinking about that scene for the meantime. I was supposed to find answers to my questions but then instead of clearing my doubts, she made me more confused.

 

Oh well, I’ll just think about that next time, what I need to occupy my mind though is on how to make her birthday extra special. I presume the girls and I will be having our secret meeting for soonkyu’s birthday, aside from that I wanted to celebrate soonkyu’s birthday with only just the two of us. I need a plan but first I need to know what the girls are up to for soonkyu’s birthday. We need to talk now.

 

I checked on the time it’s already 11:30 pm, I looked at the bunny still sleeping soundly on her bed. Was she that tired that she didn’t even budge when the girls were loudly bickering at the living room? Maybe she’s really tired. Being in her sleepy state, it will be an advantage for us to be able to discuss at ease regarding her surprise birthday celebration.

 

I carefully slipped myself off of bed; wait why must be so cautious getting out of bed? Soonkyu’s sleeping over her bed not on my bed. She should be sleeping on my bed, Aish! That bunny really, after kissing me then now she’s acting aloof. Was she? Ahm… I think so… Am I talking to myself again? Hmm… yes I am. This is normal right? Yes, this is normal… Enough of self-conversation, I need to have a group conversation.

 

I put on my slippers and started to walk to the door. As I open the door, the booming sound of sooyoung’s voice crying for help because hyoyeon took her burger. I quickly close the door back and turned back to check if soonkyu woke up from that noise. I almost got heart attack when I saw her standing in front of me with her messy hair and half open eyes like that.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” she sleepily asked me

 

I was holding my chest, I could feel my heart beating overtime, my eyes still wide open, and my body was stick to the closed door. I heard her but I couldn’t talk. I was still terrified. Goodness! I should lessen watching horror movies.

 

“Ei! What’s wrong with you? You’re eyes are scary like that…” she extended her hand and made my eyes close, pulled my hand down and shook me twice to calm my nerves. Okay, I feel like a puppet being manipulated here.

 

I heaved a deep sigh to calm my nerves. Then I tugged her closer for a hug.  

“What’s wrong with you taeyeonnie?” I heard her asked me as she hugs me back

“I’m just making sure you’re my soonkyu… and you’re alive…” I said as I tighten the hug

“Hmm…..” the only responds I got as she fell asleep nuzzling on my neck.

 

Geez! This bunny really never fails to amaze me. Now she’s sleeping like this, in standing position and she doesn’t know she turns me on, by nuzzling on my neck… aigoo…

 

I slowly lead her back to her bed, I tried to release myself from her hug but her cute arms wrapped around me didn’t want to let go. Since she doesn’t want to let go after couple of tries, I lay her down with me. You might be thinking it’s either me or her on top right? No one’s on top, we lay down sideways. This bunny didn’t really let go. How could I go out now? Oh well, I better sleep with her since I couldn’t do anything about this.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Jessica’s POv

 

I went home late because I got a photoshoot for magazine. I’m dead tired and I wanted to go to sleep until the sunrises the next day. As I walked in the dorm, four girls were in the living room so focused of watching a horror movie I presume. The two shikshin were sticking together and pulled the covers up to their face while watching, while the other two were so chill sitting in the couch.

 

I was already standing here without them noticing me. I yawn loud enough for them to stir but they didn’t. I looked at the movie and it’s already in the , where the ghost will appear. I’m not a prankster, but I intend to be one at the moment. I cleared my throat, move at the back of the couch, and readied myself for the fun.

 

The four of them got shocked as the ghosts appear, the two shikshins even shouted. That’s my cue, I moved to them from the back and tapped each ones shoulders as I leaned forward to the couch. The turned slowly and greeted them in a husky voice, in time for a weird sound in the movie. You know what happened right? Yes, yes, they screamed like hell. Argh! My eardrums… goodness!

 

Maknae the lights and Tiffany in her loud voice scolding us about being so noisy late at night.

The hyoyeon, yuri, sooyoung, and yoona were still in the state of being terrified. Hehehe… mission success!!! I was smiling like an idiot in my spot when someone hit me on my arm.

 

“Yaaaaah! You scared the sh*t of me.” Hyoyeon said in annoyance followed by yuri, and the two shikshins.

“You little rascal…. Aish!”

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” yelled by them

“You just wait….”

“It’s fun to see you guys got so shocked you like that…” I retorted playfully as I mimicked their reactions.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!” they all screamed

“Hahahahaha…. Goodness!!!”

 

I was still laughing and the four were still complaining when we heard a clearing of the throat from the other side. We stopped and turned to look at the two figures walking to us.

“Don’t you know what time is it?”  tiffany asked

“It’s already too late for you to be so loud like that unnies…”

“Sorry…” we all said in unison.

“Did you just got home from your photoshoot jessi?” queried tiffany

“Yeah…”

“You must been so tired unnie…” a concern maknae chirped

“Actually I am…”

“You should be taking a rest now…” Yuri said tapping my shoulders; I didn’t know she was already standing beside me.

“I think I need to freshen up and be back to talk to you guys…”

“Talk to us?”

“Yes yul… we need to talk… regarding sunny’s birthday the day after tomorrow.”

“Ooooooh…”

“Where’s taeyeon and sunny?”

“They’re sleeping…” responded hyoyeon

“Okay… Seo, could you please wake taeyeon up so that we can plan about our surprise birthday event for sunny?”

“Yes unnie…”

“Thanks..”

.

.

.

 

Our conversation ended like that and I walked to my room to freshen up. Did I say that I’m dead tired and wanted just sleep? That’s true, but we didn’t have any time to discuss about our plan for sunny’s birthday but tonight. After the discussion I will definitely go straight to bed.

 

When I’m done, I immediately wore my pj’s, and brush my hair, then went back to the living room where everyone was waiting though my bed was pulling me unto it. No… we need to discuss for sunny… I kept reminding myself about sunny’s birthday surprise.

 

I passed by the kitchen to get some warm water. As I reached the living room, all of them were glued to the tv, this time they were watching a romantic comedy movie. I walked to them, took the remote and pauses the movie. They grumbled in protest but I didn’t mind it. I sit on the carpet and put my glass of water on the center table. They all gathered around the table.

 

“Let’s start the planning…” I heard seohyun said with her pen and paper ready to take notes of the plan.

.

.

.

 

After an hour discussing, everyone keeps on yawning and stretching up…

“Okay unnies, let us all have some rest…” Seohyun said and each and everyone started to stand up and walked to their respective rooms.

 

 I however was too sleepy that walking to my room was already a torture. My room was a little farther from the living room, taeyeon and sunny’s shared room was the nearest and you know what I did right? Yes! Definitely! I pulled myself up and walked in to sunny room before taeyeon could.

 

“Hey! Your room is over there…” I heard her say.

 

“It’s so far… don’t have energy to take few more steps… I will sleep here…” with that I slip through sunny’s covers and wrapped my arms around her.

“Yaaah! What do you think you’re doing?”

“Sssssssh… I’m obviously going to sleep… please let me sleep… I’m so tired… don’t be too loud because sunny’s sleeping… you might disturb her…” I retorted and dozed off to dream land.

.

.

.

.

.

----

 

Taeyeon was grumbling to herself as jessica sleep next to soonkyu. She keeps on complaining as she was supposed to sleep with her again. She was already in her arms but a knocked interrupted her and forced to release herself from the warmth of the embrace. She slumped to her own bed and roughly pulled the covers back, forcing to sleep but failed a few times but after 30 minutes, her eyes closed and you could her soft sounds of calm breathing.

.

.

.

 

Sunny woke up earlier than expected. She set her alarm clock at 8 am but it’s still six and she’s already up. She was having a migraine last night and after taking meds, she sleeps. She turned to look at who’s hugging her, and saw jessica with mouth partly open but not drooling at all. She smiled at the sight, she pushed the chin up to close the mouth, and then jessica stirred but wake up. She slipped herself out of bed cautiously, afraid to wake jessica up. As she stood up from bed, a pillow fell down. Her eyes turned to the other bed and saw taeyeon’s one leg was partly hanging off the bed. She shook her head and picked up the pillow. She stared at the kid messily sleeping. She carefully pushed the leg back to bed and put the pillow on the side, whom the kid eventually hugs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Here's an update pipz... i'm very sorry for the  long wait... hope you're going to enjoy this... ^__^

 

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to those pipz who commented…

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V for pushing me to write…

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/ stay with me...