IT'S TIME

My light when everything seems so dark

 

 

Continuous knocking could be heard from sunny and taeyeon’s door.

 

KNOCK

.

.

.

KNOCK

.

.

.

KNOCK

.

.

.

Sunny stirred from her sleep, someone’s knocking and it’s disturbing her peaceful sleep. She lightly pushed taeyeon, trying to wake the other girl.

.

.

.

“Taeyeonnie… someone’s knocking…” sunny softly mumbled

 

“Hmmm…” taeyeon simply responded and tighten her hug to sunny

.

.

.

The knocking was nonstop, from light to louder ones.

.

.

.

Sunny was really disturbed by the continuous knockings; she’s already getting pissed by the noise.

 

“Kim Taeyeon… the door… open it…” sunny said as she released herself from the girl’s embrace.

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~”

 

“Go, open the door taeyeonnie… please… I don’t like the noise… it’s irritating already…” sunny said as she turned her back and hug her pillow.

 

“Aish… who could this be…” taeyeon murmur as she forcefully got up from bed.

.

.

.

 

“Coming!” taeyeon voiced out at whomever who was at the door

 

“Unnie…” the person at the door called

 

“Stop knocking… I’m coming…”

 

.

.

Knocking readily stops, the person on the other side was waiting for taeyeon whose been walking lazily, opened the door.

.

.

.

 

“Taeyeonnie-unnie…” the person called as soon as taeyeon opened the door

 

“Huh? Oh, Seo… what’s wrong?” taeyeon asked sleepily

 

“Unnie, did you forget that we have a flight today to japan?”

 

Taeyeon’s was widely awake now as reality hits her.

 

“I..I’m sorry… I totally forget about it…”

 

“It’s okay unnie… manager oppa was trying to call you but your phone just kept on ringing…”

 

“It’s on a silent mode seo…”

 

“I see… manager oppa called me instead, he just wanted to inform us that he’ll be on his way to pick us all up, we should be ready in 20 minutes.”

 

“Okay… thanks seo…”

 

“Welcome unnie… sorry for disturbing your nap…” seohyun apologized

 

“It’s okay…” taeyeon replied showing a reassuring smile

 

“Is sunny-unnie okay?”

 

“Ahmm… yeah… she’s still sleeping… she’s a sleepyhead these past few weeks…”

 

“Is she sick or something unnie?”

 

“I don’t know seo, she felt dizzy a while ago though…”

 

“Maybe because, she and sica-unnie slept early in the morning already…”

 

“Hmmm… maybe…” taeyeon replied looking at the sleeping bunny in bed “I should have waited for you instead of watching a movie with tiffany…” she heaved a sigh as she thought of that.

.

.

.

 

Seohyun’s phone was ringing…

 

“Unnie, it’s manager-oppa…”

 

Taeyeon looked back at seohyun and nodded as a respond.

.

.

.

 

“Yes oppa…” seohyun last words before ending the call, she looked back at taeyeon and relayed the message.

 

“Unnie, oppa said that he will be arriving in 10 minutes, and we will just wait for him at the lobby so that we could save time.”

 

“o-okay…” taeyeon responded

 

“Unnie, could we wake sunny unnie? I wanted to say goodbye to her…” seohyun asked

 

“Uhmmm… sure! I’ll wake her up for you… I’ll just change first, she will be for sure sending us off…” taeyeon smiled weakly as she said those words.

 

“Oh… thanks unnie… we will be waiting for you at the living room then…”

 

“okay…”

 

---

 

Taeyeon’sPOv

 

My mind was floating, I didn’t comprehend much what was seohyun was trying to say at first, 20 minutes before we go, where? I was thinking where to go? Then her question reminded me that we have a flight to japan. We’re leaving without my soonkyu, without our energizer. I was staring longingly at soonkyu while seohyun was talking to manager oppa over the phone. She relayed to me what manager oppa said, in 10 minutes time; he will pick us at the lobby.

 

 10 minutes left, 10 minutes remaining that I could hug my soonkyu. I wanted to close the door immediately and jump on the bed and hug my soonkyu as much as I could; but seohyun said something that ceased me for a moment, she asked if we could wake soonkyu because she wanted to say her goodbyes. I gave a weak smile and gave in to her request even though I wanted the whole remaining minutes with my soonkyu alone, just the two of us, but then again it’ll be selfish of me if I don’t let them spend some time with soonkyu.

 

Oh well, I closed the door as soon as we finished talking, walked to the closet and change my shirt. I wore the bunny couple shirt that I bought for us. After putting it on, I rushed back to bed and pulled soonkyu closer to me. She whined as she was disturbed by her sleep. Geez! she’s so cute. I wrapped my legs around her, now I looked like a koala sticking myself to my bunny, who cares? I just want to be with my bunny this close.

 

---

 

“Soonkyu-ah````” taeyeon softly called trying to wake the sleeping girl

 

“Hmmm…” sunny responded

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~ we’re leaving in 10 minutes…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“In 10 minutes we’re leaving soonkyu-ah….” Taeyeon said as she hugged sunny tighter

 

“Hmmm…. Taeyeonnie… I couldn’t breathe…”

 

“OOoops… sorry…”taeyeon apologizes as she loosen her hug

 

Sunny turned around and snuggled closer to taeyeon…

 

“Be good taeyeonnie… don’t skip meals…” sunny said eyes still closed

 

“I’m always good… and I don’t skip meals… we always have our meals late…”

 

“Oh… hehehe I forget about that…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah… come with us please…”

 

“Taeyeonnie…. We already talked about this…”

 

“I know… you do have different schedule from us…”

 

“Then why are you opening this again?”

 

“Because I’m going to miss you… miss missmissmiss you…”

 

“I’m going to missmissmiss you too… and the girls…”

 

“Then come with us so that you won’t miss us…”

 

“Taeyeonnie…” sunny whispered as she looked up to make eye contact with taeyeon

 

“Soonkyu-ah…  I’m missing you already….” Taeyeon said sadly

 

“You’re hugging my tightly”

 

“I wanted to feel you as much as I could”

 

“Tsk! You silly kid… call me when you miss me…”

 

“I want to see you… to hug you… to smell you… to… to… to… kiss you every day….”

 

“That’s all? Tsk! Easy…”

 

“Easy? How?”

 

“Where’s you bunny taeyeonnie?”

 

“In front of me… I’m actually hugging her right now?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I am smelling her hypnotizing scent at the moment…”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m going to rain kisses to my bunny…” taeyeon said and kissed sunny on the forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose and lastly on her lips.

 

“Yah!yah! yah! yaaaaah!!!!!! You thief!”

 

“Take note, a licensed thief my bunny… hehehe…”

 

“Tsk! The unlicensed thief might kiss me too later…” sunny said smirking

 

Taeyeon frowned and replied… “I won’t let that happen…”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Sure?”

 

“Try me…”

 

“Let’s see…”

 

“Don’t let her kiss you…”

 

“She’s also a thief taeyeonnie…”

 

“Aish! Yah!!!”

 

“Have fun I japan okay? Stay close with the girls… ahmmm… enjoy tiffany’s company?”

 

“Fanny-ah?Tch! I’ll call you every time I have spare time…”

 

“We could talk if I’m not busy…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~” taeyeon whined as she nuzzled to sunny’s neck

 

“Ok that tickles… stop… stop… stop…. Taeyeonnie!!!! Hahhahaa stoop!”

 

Sunny kept on laughing as taeyeon became a vampire biting the girl’s neck lightly and tickling her on her sensitive spots.

 

“I won’t stop…. Hehehehe…”

 

“Yaaaaah! Kim Taeyeon…. Hahahaha you….”

 

“What Lee Soonkyu? Me what? Hehehe”

 

“I--- said…. Hahahahaaha….. Stop!!!!” sunny yelled as she tried to shove taeyeon’s from tickling her.

 

“Hahahahha… you’re so cute bunny….”

 

“I know!!!! Since I was born!!!!!!!”

 

“Oh really huh?”

 

“hahahahahha…. Oh yes! Hahaha….”

 

---

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Sunny and taeyeon’s moments were interrupted by knocks.

.

.

.

.

 

.

Taeyeon stopped tickling her bunny…

 

.

.

.

 

“Open it…” sunny said as she pushed taeyeon out of bed

 

“Who could this be again?” taeyeon groaned

 

“Taeyeonnie….”

 

“Alright… I’m going…” taeyeon said as she sluggishly went to open the door

 

Meanwhile, sunny was trying to get up, she’s feeling a little better after she had her nap, but the effect of her med was still there, she’s still drowsy…

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon opened the door, it was hyoyeon.

 

“Hey! We need to go down now….”

 

“Okay… I’ll be there…” taeyeon replied

 

Jessica out of nowhere appeared and asked “Is sunny already awake?”

 

Before taeyeon could answer, jessica rushed in as she heard sunny’s voice…

 

“Taeyeo----- uggh!” sunny didn’t finished her word as jessica jumped over her.

 

“Sunny-ah~~~~” Jessica called

 

“Hey! Sica-ah…”

 

“Bunny, are you feeling better?”

 

“Yeah… I am… but I need to sleep more…”

 

“Tsk! Sleepy head… hehehe”

 

“Yah!you’re a sleepy head yourself too!” sunny retorted as she merong to her.

 

“hahahahaha…. Come with us bunny… I’m going to miss you…”

 

 

 

“I hope I could sica-ah…”

 

“But why?” Jessica asked pouting

 

“I have different schedule from you guys…”

 

“Different?”

 

“Well yeah… hehehe”

 

“How come?”

 

“It’s a long story…”

 

“I could listen…”

 

“No more time…”

 

“What?”

 

“You don’t have enough time to listen…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Tsk! You still have flight sica-ah… hehehe did you forget about that already?”

 

“Oh…hehehe… yeah… sunny-ah~~~~” Jessica who’s on top of sunny hugged the little bunny under her tightly and started a tickle battle…

 

---

 

.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Jessica’s having the time of her life on top of sunny huh?” hyoyeon teased as she noticed taeyeon’s flaming look at the two…

 

Taeyeon kept shut… she’s trying her best to maintain her composure…

 

“Hey! Are you okay?” hyoyeon asked

 

Taeyeon simply nodded and walked to sunny’s bed. She’s clearing loudly, trying to catch the attention of the two…

 

“Ehem! Eheeeeem!”

 

.

.

 

.

No reaction…

.

.

.

 

She tried once more….

.

.

.

 

“Ehem!!!! Eheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!!!!”

.

.

.

 

All she got as a respond were laughters…

 

.

.

.

.

 

“This unlicensed thief stole my moment with my soonkyu… and she’s having the best time of her life on top of my bunny? That the….” Taeyeon mentally thought

 

She looked around and found two soft stress balls on their bedside table…
.

.

.

.

 

“Ouch!” Jessica reacted as two balls hit her consecutively; she looked around and saw taeyeon

 

“Ooops! Sorry! Hehehe it slipped into my hands…” taeyeon said smiling

 

“It slipped into your hands?” Jessica inquired

 

“ Obviously… it landed on you right? So meaning, it really slipped into my hands… sorry…”

 

“Tsk! I think you intentionally did it”

 

“Who? Me? Oh no… why should I? tsk…”taeyeon smirked…

 

“Yeah You!”

 

“What-----” taeyeon didn’t finish her words when sunny butted in

 

“Okay… okay… okay… time out you two… sica-ah… could you please?” sunny asked referring to jessi being on top of her…

 

 

“Sorry bunny… hehehe” Jessica got up and helped sunny to sit.

 

“Thanks…”

 

“Welcome bunny!” Jessica said as she pinched sunny’s cheeks…

 

“Sica-ah~~~~~” sunny whined cutely…

 

Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore, her soonkyu was being oh so sweet with the unlicensed thief!. She took her luggage and stormed out of the room while shouting “IT’S TIME TO GO!!!!!!”

 

Sunny and Jessica looked at each other…

 

“What’s wrong with her? She kept on shouting lately…” Jessica asked as their vision followed taeyeon

 

“I don’t know… maybe she just wanted to vocalize? Hehehe”

 

“Vocalize?”

 

“Yeah! Maybe that’s the trend nowadays…  shouting… hehehe”

 

“Silly…. Hehehe let’s go…”

 

“Yeah let’s go…”

 

.

.

.

.

Each and everyone bid their goodbyes to sunny, except for taeyeon whose been on the side, silently averting her gaze whenever sunny would tried to make eye contact with her… She’s mad, she’s jealous…

.

.

.

.

 

Ring--- Ring--- Ring…

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon’s phone kept on ringing, she fished it out from her pocket and answered it.

 

.

 

.

.

.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Taeyeon-ssi…”

 

“Yes oppa?”

 

“Where are you right now?”

 

“Still at the dorm…”

 

“Get down already… we’re gonna be late for the flight…”

 

“Oh… sorry… we’re on our way oppa…”

 

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon ended the call and informed the girls that their manager was already waiting for them at the lobby…

.

.

.

 

Sunny gave each girl a warm big hug before they walked out from the dorm.

.

.

.

 

“Take care and have fun!!!” she said before they left…

 

“You too unnie… Take care of yourself…” seohyun retorted

 

“I will…”

.

.

.

 

“Sunny-ah!” Jessica called and gave a sounding kiss on her right cheek “hehehe… I’ll call you later… bye”

 

“Geez! That girl really… bye sica-ah…” sunny responded as she regained her poise, then she saw those eyes… sending daggers at the kiss…

.

.

.

 

Sunny closed the door as the girls all entered the elevator, she slumped herself on the couch, she thought no one will disturb her by this time, but the doorbell buzz…

 

“Aish! Now what?” she lazily opened the door and saw taeyeon

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked but taeyeon simply passed by her and directly went to their room

 

Sunny followed the rushing girl to their room…

 

“What are you looking for taeyeonnie?”

 

No respond coming from the girl who’s still searching for something…

 

“Hey! Taeyeonnie… I’m talking to you…”

 

---Snob

 

“What the… are you mad at me Kim taeyeon?”

 

Taeyeon kept on looking on her drawers for something…

 

“Yaaaah!”

 

“Finally!” taeyeon chirped, she took her passport and was about to walk out but sunny locked the door

 

“Talk!” sunny demanded

 

“Talk? What should I talk about?”

 

“I don’t know… Maybe why are you mad at me? Why are you not talking to me… why are you avoiding me?”

 

“I’m in a hurry… let me pass sunny…”

 

“Oh sunny? Now you’re calling me sunny… spill it out taeyeon… what’s with the change of mood?”

 

“Nothing okay…”

 

“I thought you’re going to miss me?”

 

“I am!”

 

“Then why are you like that?”

 

“Crap! You’re being lovey dovey with Jessica in front of me and you’re asking me what’s wrong? You even let her kiss you!”

 

“Wait… wait… wait… she’s just being sweet taeyeon…  and the kiss, she surprised me by her kiss… what’s wrong with that? It’s just a friendly kiss…”

 

“Being sweet? She’s on top of you! That kiss? Really? It’s just a simple goodbye kiss? Tsk!”

 

“Yes! It’s just a simple goodbye kiss… now cool down… you’re jealous…”

 

“Me? Jealous? Why should I? I better go now…”

 

“Okay…” sunny unlocked the door and gave way…

 

“Thanks…” taeyeon mumbled and walked pass sunny

 

Before taeyeon could step out from their room, sunny pinned her to the wall.

 

“You should be jealous when sica kisses me like this…” sunny said and began kissing taeyeon on the lips.

The kiss started with the plain touching of their lips, then sunny started to nibble taeyeon’s lips, teasing the girl. Taeyeon on the other hand stood frozen, then eventually closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around sunny’s and pulled her closer to her… she then started to respond to sunny’s kisses passionately….

 

“Uhmmmm…. Soon….kyu…ah…” taeyeon uttered in between kisses…

 

 

----

 

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SOONKYU “SUNNY” !!!!!!!!!!!

 

I TOTALLY HEART YOU!!!!!!! AYEEEEEEE….

 

 

ENJOY THIS UPDATE FOR SUNNY’S BDAY….

 

 

 

READERS, UPVOTERS, AND SUBSCRIBERS…. THANK YOU… *BOWS 90DEGREES*

 

 

AND TO THESE PIPZ….

 

 

 

Phibster12, DanDyuGangsters, Koihaku, SakulBurns, puffycosmo,

gwen_stefani, elinlinzz, RavingJenny

 

 

THANK YOU…

 

 

 

 

 

 

---- ENJOY… ^__^