I'm Fine...

My light when everything seems so dark

It's already 10am but still taeyeon and sunny were still in dreamworld, as well as the rest of the members except for Seohyun whose been busy preparing for lunch for her 8 unnies...

Sunny stirred... slowly opening her eyes and greeted by taeyeon's sleeping puppy face comfortably resting at the nook of her neck... She smiled and kissed her taeyeonnie on the forehead.

Call of nature can't be avoided... so she slowly shifted and released herself from taeyeon's embraced but instead the other pulled her closer.

Sunny badly needed to go to the bathroom...

"Taeyeonnie... I needed to pee..." she said still trying to push taeyeon...

Taeyeon partially opened her eyes and looked at sunny...

"Soonkyu ah... where are you going again this early?  we don't have a schedule today..." taeyeon said sleepily

"Just in the comfort room, nature's call... Now give way Kim Taeyeon..." sunny said lightly pushing taeyeon..

"oh! hehehe.. okay..." releasing sunny from her embrace

Sunny jumped out from bed and went straight to the bathroom.

After doing her business, she stood up and flushed the toilet...

"ugh my head..." she felt dizzy... "what's that? maybe i just overslept, that's why my head's been aching... ok i need to take a shower, this will surely ease the pain.. yeah.. it will... at least" sunny thought..

Meanwhile taeyeon's still in sunny's bed grinning like idiot... stretching her arms and legs.

"What a morning! it felt so good to wake up seeing sunny's adorable face first... aah... i want this kind of morning everyday..." a sweet smile was plastered on her face.

"What took that bunny so long? then she heard the sound of shower... "oh... hehehe... i think i need to be up now." She folded the blanket neatly and arranged the pillows; she fixed herself then went out.

-At the kitchen-

Seohyun's been preparing food for her unnies when each door slowly opens revealing still sleepy girls...

Yawning yoona said "Good Morning..... *yawning*" and the others followed

"Morning..." "Morning..." "Morning..." "Morning..."

Yuri, Tiffany, and Jessica went straight in the living room turning the television on.

"Need some help Seohyun?" Hyoyeon asked

"ahm.. yes unnie.. could you please deep fry the fish unnie? i'll just finish cooking this chicken soup"

"sure! Yoona help us, arrange the table please... in a couple of minutes lunch would be ready" hyoyeon told yoona

"Ne! Sooyoung unnie! we have mangoes here... can you sliced it please?" yoona said in aegyo

"Yah! stop it... so early...tsk.. where were the mangoes?"

Yoona pointing at the fruit basket

Sooyoung washing the mangoes before slicing it.. "uhmmm... it looks delicious..." she took a spoon and dig into it... "uuuuhmmmmmm..... it's so sweet! uhmmm..." she ate one slice... two slices.. three slices when..

"*cough* it's for *cough* everybody... *cough*"

She turned around and saw taeyeon looking at her... She smiled akwardly and said "i'm just ahm tasting it"

"Tasting it will cause you eating three slices?" taeyeon asked teasingly...

"ah... hehehe can't helped it.. it's so yummy!" sooyoung answered back and immediately placing the sliced mangoes on the table.

Cooking has been done. Taeyeon helped in serving the food...

 

******

 

Sunny's POV

"Better... i feel better now... the shower at least ease the pain of my throbbing head... Huh?! it's already 11:30..." then she heard a groaning sound... "oopz! i'm hungry... i could hear it loud and clear!"

She walked out of the room hiding the pain with her bubbly attitude...

"Good Morning! Soonkyu's Up and already hungry!" she said in aegyo...

 

*******

"Lunch is ready..." Taeyeon announced...

Each and every one started to gather at the table and took their seats.

"Someone's missing..." Yuri said looking around

when suddenly ...

"Good Morning! Soonkyu's Up and already hungry!"

"There she is...our energizer!" Tiffany said showing her eyesmile and they all smiled...

Jessica grabbed sunny... "Sit beside me sunny-ah..." pulling her down on the vacant seat.

Taeyeon on the other hand frowned when she saw jessica pulling sunny beside her... "i want soonkyu to sit beside me too!" she thought...

Sunny noticed taeyeon changed of expression... and said: "How well did you sleep taengoo?" smiling at her mischievously which made taeyeon turned red.

Calming herself "I slept well thanks to my huggable pillow... i felt safe and warm..." taeyeon fired back...

Now it's sunny's turned to blush... "oh yeah! that pillow of yours might be awesomely comfortable huh? that you hug at it tightly all night long..." she said teasingly "i'm not going to lose this" she thought grinning...

"Lets eat guys..." sooyoung interrupted their bickering...

Everyone started eating... taeyeon sits in between yuri and tiffany, while sunny seated beside jessica and yoona.

"Say ah sunny-ah" Jessica said as she wanted to feed sunny...

Sunny's laughing at Jessica's silliness... she played along... opening wide... "ah.... uhmm yummy!"

"Tsk! how sweet... Sunsica couple? tsk..." taeyeon thought as she was absentmindedly staring at the sweetness of the two.

"Taetae?" Tiffany called as she nudged her..

"huh?! yes?"

"Was something wrong? you're zoning out..." Tiffany asked concerned

"oh nothing.. i'm just ahmmm.. thinking of what should we do this afternoon to have fun... hehehehe" Taeyeon reasoned out...

Yuri overheard what taeyeon said suggested; "Lets go to Everland..."

"Oh yeah! we need to have fun too..." yoona said..

"will manager oppa permits us?" seohyun butted in.

"ahm.. i think so, and besides it's wednesday... not a lot of people will be there since it's a working day" sooyoung explained...

"lets go! we should somehow used our ninja skills you know..." sunny said jokingly...

"ooooh...." everyone echoed

This would be exciting!" Hyoyeon chirped

"ok guys settle down... i'll talk to manager oppa... lets get ready after an hour and a half ok..." taeyeon said

"yeesssssssssssss!" every cheered for joy...

 

*********

After just an hour, everyone were ready to go... wearing only simple outfit... denim pants/shorts, sneakers, tshirt, caps, hoodies and the most important thing.. "the mask"

                                    (just like this with different colors)

 Taeyeon already talked to manager oppa and he hesistantly agreed to her pleading...

"ok... but you'll have to be back at 6pm; i'll be waiting outside for you guys...; "and by the way, i'll be dropping you off there"  " manager oppa said

"yes sir!" taeyeon replied cheerfully

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Hehehe I'll be sticking like a glue next to soonkyu... weeeee.... i'm gonna love this"

 

******

"People! Lets keep going and have a great time!" Taeyeon enthusiastically said

-----

1:30pm

They arrived at Everland...

"Guyz... masked on!" Hyoyeon playfully said...

"Masked ON!" everyone shouted excitedly...

They got off the van and started running like kids through the entrance...

Their first stop was in zoo-topia, they tried the safari ride.... they were shouting when a bear or a tiger were getting near at their caged bus then suddenly laughed out loud at each other... they were noisy all along the ride. As much as they want to try the amazon express; they can't, since they will all get wet in that ride and they haven't brought any extra clothes. They proceeded to the petting zoo, where they could pet such as goats and sheeps... watch some animals shows and the like... They also tried such as futuristic flying ride, robot ride, etc. Everyone indeed was having a good time... especially taeyeon...

********

Taeyeon immediately sticked to sunny as soon as they got off the van... she clung onto sunny's arm

"What were you doing?" sunny asked taeyeon

"ahm... sticking to you i guess" she replied cooly

"Why?" sunny looking at her suspiciously

"why?! should there be a reason? hmmp!" she said smirking

"uhuh! there should be a reason... i know you... spill it out..." smirking back

"tsk! fine! i just wanted to be with you... sica already had her time with you this lunch... so sweet of you two.." taeyeon answered in an annoying tone...

"hahahaha... Someone's jealous again, yah! what's with you?" cupping taeyeon's cheeks and making her smile... "Smile taeyeonnie... smile... hehehe there... get over that jealousy... lets enjoy this day ok?!" sunny said smiling...

Taeyeon smiled dorkily... then they walked hand by hand... Taeyeon never gave chances to others to take away sunny from her...

*******

"I'm already hungry... Lets eat!" sooyoung whined

"lets ride T-Express (wooden rollor coaster) first... whose on me? raise your hand" Hyoyeon suggested

Everybody raised their hands except for sooyoung... "majority wins!" hyoyeon shouted with joy...

Sooyoung groaned in frustration... "crap! ok fine... lets go!"

******

Sunny's feeling dizzy again...

Sunny's POV

"It's back again... my head... oh great! i left my medicine... I could still endure this... just one ride.. one last ride... then i'm out... i don't want to ruin this fun day..." she thought..

-----

"Hey! are you ready?" taeyeon asked interrupting her thoughts..

"oh... yeah... lets go!"

-------

There they go.... riding the most exciting ride in everland... they screamed like there will be no tomorrow...

As they step out of the ride, everyone were laughing except for sunny whose been enduring the pain all along and just showing a forced smile...

They searched for a nice restaurant... Taeyeon was still holding sunny's hand...

"Lets eat here..." Sooyoung proposed

"Ok... be it here... I'm too tired to walk around" Jessica said

"Lets enter then.. and make our tummy full" Tiffany approved...

******

They entered the restaurant and settled themselves in a comfortable area... They take their orders...

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Yuri excused themselves to go the restroom..

While,Sunny, Jessica who was hanging her head low taking a nap, hyoyeon, sooyoung, and yoona who were talking about the rides were left in the table...

 

Sunny's POV

"Can't hold this any longer..." she thought..

She sneakily stood up and left the restaurant. She ran to the nearest restroom, she entered to one of the cubicle and vomits... She's really not feeling well.. she already looked pale and she's totally feeling cold.. she looked like as if she's going faint any time soon...

"This mingraine !" she vomits again... she wanted to go home but not at their dorm, she didn't want to ruin this happy day for them by her being sick. She get her phone from her pocket and called their manager..

"Oppa... It's sunny... could you pick me up now?"

"I'm just here at the parking area." manager oppa replied

"oh ok..." then sunny immediately went to the parking area after fixing herself

-----

Sunny entered the van after their manager open the door for her...

"Oppa, could you drive me home? Umma's home please..." sunny said to manager oppa after taking off her mask and closing her eyes to ease the throbbing pain...

"But...  (noticing sunny's condition) Sunny you looked pale!" manager oppa said quite panicking at sunny's health.

"Mingraine oppa.. this mingraine of mine is killing me... i don't want my members to worry about me and ruining this fun day of ours.." she said softly eyes still closed..

"ok... i''ll be sending you home now... do you want us to drop by the hospital to check on your condition?"

"No need oppa... i can handle this... i just need to take my medicine and have a sleep"

"oppa? can you do me a favor?"

"what's that sunny?"

"don't let them know i'm sick... they'll just get worried.. just tell them that umma wants to see me."

Manager oppa thought for a moment.. "Ok sunny.. i will"

 

******

-At the restaurant-

Taeyeon and the others returned at their table..

"where's sunny? why does she's not with us?" taeyeon asked

Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Sooyoung suddenly stopped from talking at each other and looked around to find sunny missing from her seat..

"We didn't notice her leave..." Hyoyeon said

Jessica lifted her head... she knew nothing from what was happening... so she asked tiff, "what's wrong?"

tiffany answered: "sunny left without telling anyone where she was going to"

Seohyun interjected, "lets just call sunny unnie"

"Oh of course" taeyeon answered.. she dialled sunny's number... it just kept ringing.. ringing.. ringing...

She called six times already and she started to become worried... "Where on earth were you soonkyu?!"

-------

Sunny on the other hand feel asleep while on the way home... she didn't notice her phone ringing since it's on the silent mode...

Sunny woke up suddenly when the car just passed by a hump... then she noticed her phone on her lap...

"i think the battery is about to be drained..."

she unlocked it then saw 6 missed calls by taeyeon... she mentally slapped herself... she forgot to inform any  of them that she went home first... "oh crap!"

-she texted taeyeon-

to: taeyeonnie

 -> taeyeonnie! i'm sorry... i left without informing you... umma wants to see me.. (she reasoned out)

     so i left early...

from: sunny bunny

----

Taeyeon immediately read the message as soon as she read that it came from sunny... she tried to call her but just get rejected by the other line...

----

to: taeyeonnie

-> don't call, my battery is about to drain...

from: sunny bunny

----

to: sunny bunny

-> we're worried sick about you soonkyu-ah! you should atleast informed hyoyeon, yoona, or yuri who were 

    with you...

from: taeyeonnie

-----

to: taeyeonnie

-> don't be mad please... *puppy eyes* i'm sorry... please.... :(

from: sunny bunny

---

to: sunny bunny

->*sighing* don't it again ok? missing without leaving a trail... you made us... me... worried sick about you..

from: taeyeonnie

---

to: taeyeonnie

-> i'm really sorry... :( sorry... sorry... sorry taeyeonnie... :(

from: sunny bunny

---

to: sunny bunny

-> forgiven, provided you'll be my huggable pillow again ok?

from: taeyeonnie

---

Sunny smiled as she read taeyeon's condition

to: taeyeonnie

->arasso! thank you... tell the others i'm sorry ok..

from: sunny bunny

---

to: sunny bunny

-> i already told them... are you ok soonkyu-ah? you looked pale after our T-Express ride a while ago.

from: taeyeonnie

--- 

to: taeyeonnie

->I'm fine... don't worry ^_^.... 1-4-3 taeyeonnie" -

from: sunny bunny

*******

at long last i'm done! yes!

oh my gosh! it's already 1:30am... i still have work tomorrow... waaaah.... setting my alarm clock in 5 min intervals from my wake up call... making sure i'll wake up on time...

---

Comments make me feel better... so don't hesitate to leave one... 

thank you for reading and subscribing... weeew... morning morning morning! :) -_- Zzzzzzzzzz....