Hello

My light when everything seems so dark

A buzzing sound could be heard from taeyeon’s bed. Couple of rings before tiffany shouted from her bed “Taetae your phone is ringing!”

 

Meanwhile, taeyeon was having a refreshing shower when she heard tiffany’s yell. “Who’s calling fanny-ah?! She retorted

 

“I don’t know! Where’s your phone?!”

 

“How did you know that my phone is ringing?!”

 

“Taetae I know your ringtone!”

 

“Oh… hehehe… it’s on my bed…”

 

“I’ll answer it?”

 

“What?!”

 

“Do you want me to answer it on your behalf?”

 

“Okay!”

 

---

 

Jessica and Yuri got out from their room and decided to fetch taeyeon and tiffany who were the only ones left aside from them of course, who were not in the hotel resto for their breakfast.

 

“Let’s sneakily get in…” yuri suggested before jessica could knock

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“We make a surprise entrance… hehehe”

 

“Oh… okay… I do hope they didn’t lock their door…” Carefully twisting the knob, a click was heard, indicating that it was open. “Bingo!” jessica softly cheered

 

Yuri went in first followed by jessica, they could hear the loud volume from the tv as well as the shouting conversation between the two room buddy…

 

“Why are they yelling?” yuri asked

 

Jessica just shrugged and continued walking, when they reached the dead end, no more walls hiding them.

“Let’s crawl by this time…” jessica advised

 

“Got it… but whoever on the beds will for sure sees us if we crawl…” yuri answered

 

“Hey listened… taeyeon might be taking a bath and tiffany was the one watching…”

 

“Sica let me take a quick peek…” yuri said and changed position with jessica

 

Yuri saw tiffany on her bed talking to the door, “taeyeon was indeed in the bathroom” she thought

 

“Ok here’s the plan, we crawl as fast as we could to end of the bed, when we reached there, and it’s safe… tiffany would not notice us anymore… she’s sitting on the right side of the bed and not into watching tv, she talking to taeyeon, and you’re right… she’s in the bathroom probably taking a shower…” yuri explained

 

“Copy that… I’m going in first…”

 

“Roger that… be careful…”

 

“I will…” jessica replied with a serious tone, she heaved a deep sigh, took a quick peek at tiffany and with the right timing, she sneaked out to hide at the end of the bed. Yuri gave her thumbs up.

 

Yuri followed jessica and they both successfully reached end of the bed with tiffany noticing.

 

“What to do next?” jessica whispered

 

“Attack…”

 

“We will make tiffany jump on her bed… hehehe”

 

“Correct… Now from their conversation ………”

 

Yuri and jessica were planning the their attack, they quickly crawled to the other side of taeyeon’s bed ready and just waiting for their victim to move.

 

---

 

Tiffany hopped off from her bed to taeyeon’s, oblivious from what is waiting for her, she was following the buzzing sound, she shoved the pillow and saw the phone, she was about to take the phone and answered it when a hand pulled her down, and two figures show up under the covers, she screamed for her dear life….

 

“AAAAaAAaaaAAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaah!”

 

The two immediately covered tiffany’s mouth, and revealed themselves…

 

“Ssssh! It’s just us… hahahahaha…” yuri said in between her laughs

 

Tiffany’s face was showed different expressions; she could speak since two hands were covering .

 

“Do you want us be deaf tiff? Wow! You screamed so… ugh!” jessica added

 

Tiffany roughly shoved the two hands covering and said, “Yah! What the hell, you scared me!!!”

 

The two just laughed at her and to the person in the bathroom door who appeared with only a towel covering her body.

 

“What’s with the screamed fanny-ah?” taeyeon asked confused

 

“They did some prank at me taetae… I almost got heart attack…” tiffany pouted

 

“Yaaaaah! You two! Aish!” taeyeon gave them a deathly glare which the two laughed at…

 

“Hahahahahahahahaha…”

 

The phone still kept on buzzing, one of the pranksters whose lying on the bed trying to catch her breath from laughing too hard took the phone and answered it.

 

“Hello!”

 

“Good Morning!” sleepy but cute voice could be heard from the other line

 

“What a lucky morning for me hearing your angelic and cute voice my bunny! Good morning too!” jessica responded enthusiastically smiling

 

“Sica-ah?”

 

“Yes yes yes yo! Jessica Jung at your service Ms. Lee…”

 

“Hahahaha… Silly…”

 

“How’s your sleep bunny?”

 

“Good… How about you?”

 

“Not so good…” jessica replied sadly

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“Because I miss you…”

 

Yuri who was lying beside her faked to vomit, “Urrrghhh… My goodness!” she mumbled which earned her an elbow from jessica while tiffany was lightly smacking the former.

 

Taeyeon’s face couldn’t be drawn at all after hearing the conversation, it’s mixed of disgust, jealousy, annoyance, irritation, anger and the like…

 

“Yaaah! That’s my phone!” taeyeon voiced out…

 

Jessica looked at taeyeon and said, “I know, it’s ringing and no one pays attention to it… and you let tiffany answered it right? However, tiffany was still in shocked, so I took the initiative to pick it up.”

 

Sunny could sense something was off, based on how jessica talked to taeyeon.

 

“Sica-ah… is something wrong?” sunny asked from the other line

 

“Oh… everything’s fine bunny, taeyeon was just ahmm… a little pissed off because I answered your call…” jessica said with a sly smile facing taeyeon

 

“Where is she by the way sica-ah?”

 

“She’s taking a bath when you call bunny, she’s not even done yet… you should tell her finish bathing… let me put this in handsfree okay?”

 

“Okay…”

 

“It’s on bunny…” jessica voiced out extending the phone to taeyeon’s side

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“What?”

 

“Morning!”

 

“Morning Too… why did you call?”

 

“I’ll tell when you’re done okay?”

 

“Fine!” taeyeon said while shutting the door hard.

 

“Awww! That was rough…. She’s mad…” yuri said shaking her head

 

“She’s weird lately…” tiffany added

 

“What have you done fanny-ah”

 

“I was trying to wake her up, then I caressed her cheeks, then she stuttered, and ran quickly to the bathroom…”

 

“Hehehehe… she’s scared fanny-ah… you might her you know…”

 

“Yah! stupid!” tiffany snapped throwing a pillow straight to yuri’s face

 

 

---

 

Sunny heard tiffany and yuri’s conversations. “Oh! Taeyeon got a new alarm clock…” she thought before snapping back to reality after hearing jessica’s voice.

 

“Bunny, are you still there?”

 

“Ye-yeah… sorry about that… I kinda doze off a bit there… hehehe…”

 

“Still sleepy huh?”

 

“Yeah… it’s good to be hugging my pillows, under the comforts of my blanket, and soft bed… uuuhmmm… I love it!”

 

“I wish I am there, lying beside you and wrapping my arms around you… bunny you make me miss you more…”

 

“Geez! Your sweet tongue again…”

 

“Hehehe… it’s only for you bunny…”

 

“Hah! Player…”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Hahahaha… defensive…”

 

“Yaah!”

 

“Hahahaha... okay fine…”

 

---

 

Taeyeon walked out of the bathroom all dressed up after a hurriedly finishin, drying her hair with a towel. She approached jessica who’s lying on her bed and still talking to sunny… She cleared loud enough for jessica to look up to her. She extended her hand, conveying the message, ‘hand me my phone’.

 

“Bunny, she’s here… I’ll talk to you later… I’m handing her the phone now… muaaaaah! Kisses and hugs from me… hehehe” jessica said as she stood up before handing the phone.

 

“Okay sica-ah…” sunny responded

 

 

Taeyeon took the phone and re-entered the bathroom, she wanted some privacy to talk to sunny.

 

“Soonkyu?”

 

“Taeyeon! How are you?”

 

“I’m not fine at all… I took a quick shower because of you… why did you call?”

 

“Oooooh! Someone’s pissed… well I called because I wanted to ask you what you mean by seeing me this day?”

 

“Ah… that’s it? You called because you just wanted to know what that mean?”

 

“Ye-yeah… should I have any other reason?”

 

“Tsk! Don’t you miss me?”

 

“How could I miss you? You kept on texting and calling me every now and then…”

 

“I miss you!”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“You already have your new alarm clock… how was it?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Don’t act oblivious there… tiffany waking you up caressing your cheeks… so sweet Kim Taeyeon… you like it?”

 

“Soonkyu…”

 

Couple of knocks could be heard followed by tiffany’s voice… “Time to go taetae… we need to have our breakfast…”

 

 

“Coming…” taeyeon answered

 

“Time to go Ms. Kim… Enjoy your breakfast…” sunny said after she heard taeyeon answered

 

“Just wait Ms. Lee… Just wait... I’m going… I’m going… I’m going to get into you…”

 

“Wow! I’m scared… let’s see… let’s see… let’s see…”

 

“I will surely see you anytime soon Soonkyu….”

 

“Do it…”

 

“I will…”

 

“I’m waiting…”

 

“Taetae… come out…” tiffany voiced out from the other side

 

“They are waiting tae-tae…” sunny said sarcastically…

 

“*sigh* I miss you… see you soon…”

 

“Action speaks louder than words…”

 

“You want Action? You’ll get it soon…”

 

 

 

---

 

How was this update? ^__^

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors…  so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL *BOWS 90DEGREES*

 

 

AND TO THESE PIPZ WHO MAKES ME SMILE BY THEIR COMMENTS

 

 

 

Taengkyu, RavingJenny, SakulBurns, Phibster12, snsd_t-ara,

eka318, DanDyuGangsters, gwen_stefani, and Koihaku

 

 

 

 

 

--------->ENJOY \\[0_0]//