Four Days - I

My light when everything seems so dark

Jessica’s POv

 

I am massaging my shoulders after our practice as I sit beside the AC. Oh… this is the best area of this dance studio. After all the playing this morning, we were in our work mode after. Taeyeon arrived around lunch time; she was immediately engulfed by a welcoming hugged from tiffany and couple of taps from us. Of course, I did also… she’s a friend of mine, who obviously into my bunny too. We do bicker a lot when it comes to bunny but after that we’re still friends. Yeah, we still are friends, let the best girl win. Actually, I don’t mind if bunny chooses her, she’s a good person, though it will break my heart, I’ll accept it and try to move on, as long as sunny’s happy and I’m good to it. Such a martyr statement, I guess that’s how love works. I heaved a deep sigh and closed my eyes, tsk! I’m thinking too much of her, she seems hiding something, I know; I couldn’t pinpoint what it is.

 

Then there she goes, my bunny popping out from my imagination, running, jumping, laughing at me. Her own eye-smile, her luscious and y lips, her contagious laugh, her cute and mature personality, her being LEE SOONKYU I truly love. Geez! I miss her…

 

“Sunny bunny… I miss you…” I mumbled

.

.

.

 

Then I heard some giggling, I opened my eyes and saw hyoyeon with a devil grin plastered on her face.

 

“Sunny bunny… I miss you…” she mimicked “You’re thinking of some erted things right?”

 

“Yaaaah! I’m not! Aish…”

 

“Eeeey?! Tsk! you look like one though…” she said and looked at her phone, wait phone? She took a video of me? crap!

 

“Hey! Did you?” I asked her

 

“Did I what?” she innocently retorted

 

“Let me borrow your phone…” I extended my hand to her

 

“No, I’m still watching something… hehehe… a ert fella imagining things with someone… see?” she said as she shows a video of me a while ago.

 

Freak! She really did take a video of me! I abruptly tried to grab the phone from her but she was too fast to retreat her hands, and put her phone unto her back pocket.

 

“No you don’t! nah-ah…” she said shaking her head from left to right “this will be my most treasured video of you sica-ah… hehehe…”

 

“Delete that! You don’t have the right to take a video of me…”

 

“Huh? There’s no sign over you saying ‘DO NOT TAKE A VIDEO ME’ hehehe…”

 

“Kim Hyoyeon…”

 

“Yes Jung Jessica?”

 

“Delete that or else…”

 

“Or else what?”

 

“Or else I’m going to tell min that you…”

 

“Really? Threatening me?”

 

“tsk! Try me…”

 

“Tsk! try me too… hehehe…. Bleeeeh! I’m going to show this sunny when she comes…”

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I’m serious!”

 

“And so I am… hehehehe… bleeeh! Yuri-ah, please give sica her phone; she needs to talk to sunny badly… oooh! Our ice princess here needs some warmth from our sun… hehehe right sica?”

 

Blood started to rush up, I am blushing from hyo’s teasing as the girls looked at me, so I hang my head low trying to hide my face.

 

“Yuri’s coming, call sunny bunny so that you’ll stop daydreaming like that… hehehe…” I heard her say before she left me to go to yoona’s side

 

“Aish! yeah! yeah! yeah!” I retorted sarcastically

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

We’re having our break at the moment; I am sitting in between seohyun and tiffany, drinking my water while both of them were drying themselves from our sweaty dance practice; when we heard bickering between two girls beside the AC.

 

“Hyo’s teasing jessi again…” I heard tiffany said

 

“Hyoyeon unnie’s doing it again…” seohyun stated shaking her head

 

I didn’t say anything, and just watched the two girls continue bickering, and then there it goes, hyo reminded me of someone I don’t want think at the moment.

 

*sigh* Now, I’m thinking of her, I miss her, but I couldn’t even call or text her because of that stupid game that I’ve agreed to play with. Aaarggh!  I miss her, I miss her, I miss her, I miss her!!!!!! I hug my knees with my head low.

 

I looked up and saw jessica talking over the phone, giggling while Yuri is sitting beside her playing something to her phone. I enviously stared at jessica, I bet she’s talking to sunny at the moment. I want to talk to her too.

 

“Taeyeon unnie, are you okay?” seohyun asked me

 

“Taetae? Is there something wrong?” probe tiffany worriedly

 

“Huh? I’m fine… I’m just probably jet lag? Hehehe don’t worry… I’m good…” I assured them with a smile

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The practice went well, jessica was happy, smiling like an angel now after talking to sunny, taeyeon on the other hand, was looking devastated.

 

All the girls finished their practice for the day. They were grabbing their things when someone’s phone rings.

.

.

.

.

 

RING

 

.

.

.

 

RING

.

.

.

 

RING

.

.

.

 

“Someone’s calling… pick it up whoever you are…” sooyoung announced

 

“I’m sorry unnie, it’s my phone…” said seohyun and answered the call

 

The girls continued stuffing their things unto their bag as seohyun talked over the phone.

.

.

.

 

“Sunny Unnie?” seohyun voiced out which caught taeyeon’s attention and made her looked at the maknae

 

“Hey Seo… Did I disturb you?” asked sunny from the other line

 

“No, we just finished our practice unnie…”

 

“Oooh… you’re packing up right now…”

 

“Yes unnie… and we’re going to have our dinner later, I’m already starving unnie…” whined seohyun

 

Yoona and Sooyoung stared at the maknae with disbelief and to each other.

 

“Is she doing some aegyo here?” yoona asked

 

“Is that the effect of missing our aegyo queen here?” retorted sooyoung with a question

 

“I guess so…” hyoyeon butted in the conversation as she put her arms over the two shikshins

 

“Huh?!” both gave her a questionable gaze

 

“Three down… ahmm… how many to go?” hyoyeon stopped and mentally calculated “Oh… eight to go… tsk… tsk… tsk… who would be the next?”

 

 

“Three down?” yoona queried

 

“Yup! First, Taeyeon’s forlorn expression; Second, Sica’s idiotic smile; Thirdly, Seo’s unexpected aegyo… who do you think will be the next?”

 

“You!” answered sooyoung abruptly

 

“Me? Come on! I’m not that kind of person whose gonna missing sunny that much… that fellow danshin of mine… tsk! tsk! tsk!”

 

“See… the effect is truly evident…”

 

“What?!”

 

“You’re not that kind of person who kept on talking that much either…. Tsk tsk tsk… oh well, the four victim has been revealed… the fifth one will be discovered soon…” sooyoung smirked

 

“I’m not! Aish! Let’s go! I’m hungry…” hyoyeon said leaving the two who were grinning victoriously

 

“I know you two will be the next ones… tsk!” she mumbled to herself

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

What’s wrong with her? Why does she keep calling them? She’s teasing me, does she? Seohyun’s talking to her now, she’s talking to seohyun and our maknae was acting cute over the phone, it’s weird. Now jessica joined in the conversation between them, they’re laughing like crazy at the moment. Crap! I wanted to laugh with her too! LEE SOONKYU!!!!!! I wanted to scream but I couldn’t…

 

“Hahahahahahahaha…. You called because you wanted to tell seo that sergeant keroro is on air right now? Yah bunny! You miss us huh?” I heard jessica say

 

“Sunny unnie, thank you for informing me… what episode is showing?”

 

“I see… what are you doing unnie?”

 

“Oh… you just got home from a photoshoot, and at the moment you’re in bed while watching sergeant keroro?” jessica butted in their conversation

 

“Aren’t you having your dinner unnie?” asked seohyun this time

 

“What? You should eat unnie… skipping meals is not good for your health…” seohyun reminded soonkyu

 

Okay, why am I listening to their conversation? This will add up to my burden, aish! Endure it taeyeon… endure it… four days will past like a flash… I hope so…

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

We were in the elevator up to our rooms when each and every ones phone beeps.

 

“Sunny says goodnight…” informed yuri as she was typing a reply to sunny

 

“Yes… received one to…” seconded by yoona…

 

“And me…”

 

.

.

“Me too…”

.

.

 

“Got one…”

.

.

 

Everybody received a goodnight message from soonkyu except me. I remained quiet as they chitchat about soonkyu.  Never will I play this game again…. I promise to myself… this is freaking hard! As we reached our floor, I quickly step out of the elevator and walked first to our assigned room. I don’t want to hear anything about soonkyu, I might not control myself from breaking the rules.

 

Fany was still talking to sooyoung, so I entered first to our shared room after saying my goodnight to everyone.

 

I leaned back at the door as I closed it and heaved a deep sigh. My heart was about to explode anytime soon from frustration. I walked to the closet and took some of clothes, and entered the bathroom; I badly need a shower, at least to freshen-me-up and relax my tense mind and body.

 

I closed my eyes as the warm water started to drip from the shower hitting my face first then my body. I wanted to stop thinking of my soonkyu but I couldn’t… aish! soonkyu here… soonkyu there… why are you everywhere soonkyu-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are we playing this stupid game? Are feeling crazy over there too? Are you feeling what I’m feeling right now? Or you’re cool about this thing? Not talking to me… ignoring me… getting me out of your life for four days… four hell days for me… four quiet, usual days for you? A smile crept unto my face, this is some kind of a sign, I’m getting crazy thinking over her, thinking of the reasons behind this freaking endurance game, thinking of how could I survive the remaining days without her in my system. Geez! Silly me… I mumbled as I shook my head, with my palm covering my face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I climbed unto my bed after drying my hair; fany was taking her shower time. I took my phone, checked for any messages, received a lot but not one of them came from the person I’ve been missing at the moment. I open my gallery and view pictures of her and me, serious, funny, wacky, dirty, cute, and y. Soonkyu-ah… I miss you… I whispered looking at a sleeping picture of her I took this morning when we’re together. I am hugging the bunny stuff toy tightly restraining myself to type a goodnight message to her. I inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly, calming my nerves… I should not be tempted… should not be… I want her to be with us… with me… during our concert… it isn’t fun if she’s not there…

 

I immediately put my phone on the bedside table and turned my back on it. I’m going to sleep… I will try to sleep… wait… I will not try… I am going to sleep… a crazy day one this is… three more hell days for me and I’ll be in heaven after that… I smiled as I remember the kiss that we’ve shared… uhmmm yumyum! Soonkyu’s lips are daebak! Hehehe… soonkyu-ah! See you in my dreams! I’ll be kissing you a lot in dreamland I swear! Nytie bunny… I said and kiss the bunny I’m hugging.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

.

.

.

.

“Good night…”

.

.

.

.

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

How’s the update? Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me happy and inspired by their comments and thus an update was written…

 

Phibster12, SakulBurns, AnDroGenie, DanDyuGangsters, Koihaku, elinlinzz, blank999,  

sunshinerlee, RavingJenny, gwen_stefani, eka318, TaengKyu  and ahyan515

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH…. \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/