Bothered

My light when everything seems so dark

The girls arrived at the mall without anyone noticing who they really were.

 

“Wooooaaaah! A success! We’re here!” hyoyeon chirped

 

“Ssssssssshhhhhh…. Lower your voice… you’re making it too obvious…” taeyeon chided

 

“Oooopz! Sorry! I’m got excited… hehehe”

 

“What should we do first?” jessica asked

 

“Going to have lunch!” sooyoung stated

 

“Lunch? Don’t you think it’s too early for lunch?” yuri interjected

 

“It’s already 11:30, we could already have our lunch…” yoona said

 

“I think we should have our lunch first unnies before roaming around the mall.” Seohyun reasoned out

 

“Seo have a point there, let’s lunch first before doing our stuffs…” tiffany seconded

 

“Ok then, lunch it is then…. Where do you want to eat?” taeyeon asked turning her head from right to left looking for some restaurants.

 

---

 

After 10 minutes of walking and choosing on where to lunch, they settled themselves in one.  They choose the corner table, took their orders, while waiting they planned on what to do next.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“*Sigh* I miss my soonkyu… What might she be doing right now? Is she having her lunch too? Where could they be? Is she mad at me because of the argument we had earlier? *sigh* soonkyu-ah…. Aish! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! I don’t want to think too much about her, but she kept on popping in my brain! Soonkyu-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“I’ll text her, yeah… I guess that will do… A text will let my troubled heart be at ease at least, maybe if she will text me back… I’m sure that I will receive a reply from her.”

 

She fished out her phone from her pocket and typed her message, deleted it, and then she reconstructed her message again and again and again…

 

“Now what?! I couldn’t even create a simple text message to her?! Aish! Stupid me! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Just typed what you wanted to say stupid” taeyeon’s adversary interjected

 

“That’s the problem! I don’t know what to say…”

 

“You don’t know what to say? Did you ponder a while ago what she was doing? Where she was, etc…”

 

“Yes, then what?”

 

“Aish! Really Stupid!”

 

 “Yaaaaaaah! Who are you calling stupid? Tsk!”

 

“You! Obviously it’s you… the stupid side of you…”

 

“Tsk! You and me is one…”

 

“I know, but I’m not your stupid side…”

 

“Aish! You----”

 

“Just text her already! Someone might get to text her first, why don’t you call her instead of sending a text message?”

 

“She might be doing something, I don’t want to disturb her and interrupt their mother and daughter bonding time.”

 

“Fine, then text her now… Go! Go! Go!”

 

“Alright! Chill…”

 

Taeyeon started to type her message

 

To: Sunny Bunny

 

  • Hello Soonkyu-ah~~~~ What are you doing right now? uhm, us? We’re having our lunch now, we just took our orders. How about you? Did you and omonim having your lunch too? Gosh! This message seems awkward right? I don’t know actually why I’m being awkward, I mean, aish! I don’t know… I’m just bothered, troubled, because you’re not with me right now… Maybe I miss you… not maybe… I really really really miss you soonkyu-ah… really really really miss you… promise! Cross my heart! <3 <3 <3 L I MISS YOU! I wanted to run away to where you are right now, but I couldn’t… tch! I might disrupt your bonding time with omonim, so I have no choice but to stay with the girls and have fun without you right? J There! I’m feeling better now, at least I let you know how I feel, ahmm and I’m sorry if we had a little fight a while ago… Oh! I didn’t notice that I’ve already typed this long… Anyways, have fun with omonim, I will do the same here… TAEYEONNIE MISSES YOU! HUGS AND KISSES!

 

From: Taeyeonnie

 

“Wow! This is so long… okay…. Sending… sending… sending… message sent! Good! Yes!”

 

---

 

She was smiling like an idiot looking at her phone for a while before a voice interrupted her thoughts.

 

“Tae?” tiffany called out slightly nudging her

 

“Huh? Yes fanny-ah?”

 

“I was worried about you…”

 

“Worried? Why?”

 

“You were frowning looking at your phone for a while, and then now you’re smiling…”

 

“Tiffany was worried if you, KIM TAEYEON was still in your right mind? You’ve been staring blankly at your phone for a long time, then now you’re smiling like an idiot still to your phone… what’s with the phone that make you frown and smile at the same time?” sooyoung inquired

 

“He-he-he… I’m just playing a game… I’m so into it that I frown or smile whenever I’ve made some combos or run out of time…” taeyeon reasoned out

 

“Oooooooh…..” the others echoed then there attention turned to jessica who’s been giggling on her seat while talking to someone on the phone.

 

“Now we had another crazy person in the house.” Hyoyeon stated

 

“Still connected to the phone thing…” yoona added

 

“Who is she talking to?” tiffany asked yuri who’s beside jessica

 

“I think it’s the master ninja, I saw the caller id when her phone rings.”

 

 “She might be asking for some tips from the master ninja and she’s certainly enjoying the talk session… “ hyoyeon assumed touching her chin

 

“AAaaaaaaaah…..” cooed everyone

 

Jessica was still on her own world, happily talking to sunny, not minding the girls talking over her and one frowning girl who’s been cooly glaring at her.

 

“Crap! She did call my soonkyu-ah…” taeyeon thought

 

“I told you so…” her adversary teased

 

“Shut up!”

 

---

 

Jessica’s POv

 

“I wonder what could that bunny been doing right now? Going on a shopping with her umma? With those video games, sneakers, and cool cute caps? Hmmm… I’ll text her, nah… it’s better to call that bunny.”

 

She browses through her contacts and tap sunny’s number.

 

--ring—ring—ring—

 

“She’s not picking up, they might be busy shopping I guess… I’ll just wait until the ringing ends…”

 

Before the last ring ended, sunny pick it up.

 

“Sica-ah what’s up?”

 

“Wooah! What’s up?”

 

“Yes, What’s up? Why did you call?”

 

“I want to hear your voice!”

 

“Tsk! Here we go again…” sunny rolled her eyes smiling

 

“I already told you that I become so cheezy when I’m talking to you…”

 

“Where’s my bread?”

 

“What?”

 

“Yes bread, so that I could make cheese bread, you’re giving so much cheese lately… I need bread too… hehehe”

 

“Huh?! Hahahahahahahahhaha”

 

“Geez sica-ah… get hold of yourself… hehehe”

 

“My goodness bunny you’re so funny! Ahhahaha…”

 

“I’m not that funny, you’re just enjoying yourself too much hearing my voice sica-ah.”

 

She stopped from laughing and became serious.

 

“My my my…  someone’s self-confidence here sky rocketed high!”

 

 

“Hmmm? Am I wrong?”

 

“…. Ahmmm…”

 

“See… I told you… hehehe bleeeh!”

 

“Fine! Anyways, what are you doing right now?”

 

“Obviously, I’m talking to Ms. Jessica Jung…”

 

“Tsk! Silly! Where’s omonim?”

 

“She’s on earth and so am I and you and the girls and all the people…”

 

“Lee Soonkyu seriously?”

 

“I’m serious here Ms. Jung…”

 

“Well, not serious enough to me…”

 

“Hmmm… so where do you think we are right now?’

 

“In mars?”

 

“What? Puwahahahahahahha! Sica-ah!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Hahahahahaha… yey! Upper cut punch!”

 

“hahahaha… now you’re learning… tsk tsk tsk…”

 

“I’m learning from the master herself here… hehehe…”

 

“Fast learner indeed… hehehe”

 

They continued talking until seohyun interrupted, informing that the food is coming.

 

“Bunny I need to hang up now… our orders are already here”

 

“Okay, got that… hehehe… Umma and I are having our lunch too… have fun being a ninja!”

 

“I will!!! Hehehe thanks! See you later!”

 

“Yeah see yah later… bye…

 

“Bye…”

 

“Geez, she really never fails to make me smile…” jessica thought

 

---

 

“Fooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!” yoona and sooyoung chirped

 

“Ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh… behave unnies…” seohyun reprimanded

 

“Oooopz! Hehehehe…” the two said in unison scratching their head

 

The girls started to eat.

 

“Was that sunny, sica?” hyoyeon asked suddenly

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“On the phone?”

 

“Ah… yeah…”

 

“Ooooh… so, where are they right now?”

 

“In earth…”

 

“Excuse me?” yuri inquired raising her right eyebrow

 

“In earth… that’s what she told me…” she nonchalantly replied

 

“Geez! really the girl…”

 

“I know right? She’s the center of the solar system…”

 

“Huh? What’s the connection?” sooyoung confusedly asked

 

“She’s the sun… our very own SUNNY!” jessica elaborated grinning

 

“What?! I still didn’t get it…”

 

“Ehem… let me explain it unnies from what I’ve understand. Sica unnie’s two statements were not really connected at all period.” Seohyun expounded

 

“Was it a joke? Should we laugh at it? Look at her… she’s giggling by herself…” hyoyeon queried

 

“Nah… just let her be, maybe she’s just happy… Only sunny could understand her lame jokes.” Tiffany responded

 

“If sunny unnie is here, we might be laughing hard right now with sica unnie’s joke. Unnie’s laughter is really infectious…” yoona added

 

“I seconded that…” seohyun said

 

Meanwhile, taeyeon was silently eating her steak… cutting the meat into pieces roughly…

 

“Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!” she mentally cursed

 

“Tae? Was the steak not that tender?”

 

“Uh? Hehehe… it’s perfectly good…”

 

“Are you sure? You’ve been jabbing the steak roughly…”

 

“Am I? Didn’t notice that I’ve been doing that… hehehe”

 

“Oh okay…” tiffany said showing her best eye smile…

 

---

 

Sunny hangs up after a couple of minutes talking to jessica over the phone. She didn’t notice that she have a text from taeyeon.

 

“Really… that cheezy sica’s on the run… hehehe…” she thought

 

“Soonkyu-ah, ready?” Mrs. Lee asked after she bought all the prescriptions for sunny.

 

“Yes Umma!”

 

“You already have your time table for your prescriptions right?”

 

“Got it! It’s also in alarm mode in my phone umma… Dr. Linton told me to do so; it will prevent me from forgetting to take my med…”

 

“Dr. Linton’s right baby…”

 

“I know… hehehe… ahm, where are we going now umma?”

 

“Do you want to go home already? Are you already tired baby? just say so okay…”

 

“Nah… I’m feeling great umma… don’t worry too much about me… let’s have our lunch then we go shopping and whatever you want umma… hehehe” sunny said putting her arms around her umma’s shoulders showing her genuine smile.

 

“Aigooo! My baby….” Mrs. Lee cupped sunny’s cheeks and gave her kisses

“Umma~~~~~~” sunny pouts

 

“Hahaha… let’s go…”

 

“Aja!” sunny cheerfully exclaimed

 

---

 

The girls were done eating; they were now chitchatting, trying to relax a bit after the bountiful lunch. Taeyeon checked her phone hoping to receive a text from sunny but there was none. Her mood changed, she became gloomy. She put back her phone on her pocket and excused herself.

 

“Excuse me for a while; I need to go use the restroom.”

 

“Sure tae… we’ll just wait for you here.” Tiffany responded

 

She stood up and headed to the restroom.

 

---

 

Mrs. Lee and Sunny were done eating in a fine dining restaurant.

 

“Where do you want to go next umma?” sunny asked

 

“I want to have a haircut soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Then to the beauty salon we will go… hehehe”

 

“I need to use the restroom first before we go…”

 

“Sure umma…”

 

Mrs. Lee stood up, leaving sunny for a while.

 

Sunny fished out her phone from her pocket with the intention to play but she noticed that she has one text message. She opened it and saw taeyeon’s name, after reading the message a smile crept onto her face. She immediately called taeyeon.

 

---

 

Taeyeon was washing her hands when her phone rings. She took time to hand dry not caring who was calling, she’s alone in the restroom so she’s not disturbing anyone. When she was done, the phone still kept on ringing.

 

“Aish! Who could this be...” she thought and harshly took her phone only to find out that her caller was her one and only bunny, before the final ring, she swipe it abruptly, answering the call.

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~~”

 

“Taeyeonnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“I know… hehehe… I miss you too…”

 

“I don’t think so.”

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“You’re having fun talking to jessica few minutes ago. That’s also the time that I’ve texted you, but you didn’t even reply to me or call me after that… just now…”

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice that you’ve texted… sorry taeyeonnie… umma and I were having our lunch too… and we have this fun conversation that I forget to check my phone back then… sorry taeyeonnie…” sunny explained

 

“Where are you right now?”

 

“Earth…”

 

“Lee Soonkyu…”

 

“Hehehe… Somewhere down the road taeyeonnie…”

 

“Where exactly?”

 

“Why do you want to know?”

 

“I just wanted to know… Where are you now?”

 

“In one of the restaurants in seoul…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~~”

 

“Taeyeonnie….”

 

“I badly miss you soonkyu-ah… I don’t know why… but something’s bothering me… soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Hey! Taeyeonnie… cheer up! I’m not going anywhere… I’m just with umma right now…”

 

“I … I …kn..know…*sobs*”

 

“Are you crying? Taeyeonnie…”

 

“I wanted to see you now… now… now… soonkyu-ah~~~ *sobs*”

 

“Don’t be a cry baby taeyeonnie… I’m just with umma…”

 

“But I want to see you now… huhuhu… soon..kyu…ah…”

 

“Ssssssshhh… don’t cry… you can’t leave the girls behind right?”

 

“*hiccups* but I want to see you…”

 

“*sigh* Okay… okay… I’ll be coming over, but for just a while… I promise umma that we will have a good fun time together… so stop crying now taeyeonnie…”

 

“You’re coming over? Promise?*hiccups*”

 

“Promise! Just text me what mall and what section you were… In no time i’ll appear in front of you like a genie! Hehehe”

 

“I’ll wait for you then… hehehe…”

 

“Now you’re smiling… tsk tsk tsk… you’re not acting there right?”

 

“I’m not! I need to see you… desperately…”

 

“Hahaha… got it… oh umma’s coming, don’t forget to text me okay?”

 

“Yes yes yo! Soonkyu-ah I’ll wait for you…”

 

“Wait for me taeyeonnie… super sunny will be there soon… hehehe need to hang up now… see yah in no time…”

 

“Sooooonkyuuuu-aaaah! Make it fast… muuuaaah!”

 

“Was that a kiss? Hehehe return kiss… muah! Muah! Bye…”

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s feeling better after hearing sunny’s voice, and she’s coming over, it makes her electrified. She exited the restroom with a huge smile plastered on her face.

 

“I can’t wait to see my soonkyu…” she thought

 

 

****

 

 

And an update was posted... ^___^ yes! got to finish one again...

 

 

 

TO ALL UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND READERS -----> THANK YOU ^___^ *bows 90degrees*

 

 

 

To these four pipz who've shared their thoughts on 19th chappie.... THANK YOU... you inspired me to finish this up.

RavingJenny, DanDyuGangsters, SakulBurns, and Taengkyu

 

 

 

 

 

-------> ENJOY ;)