S.T.U.P.I.D.

My light when everything seems so dark

 

“Bunny? What do you want?”

 

“Ahmmm… I want coffee crumble, cookies and cream, double dutch, very rocky road, mango and cheese, and strawberry?”

 

“What?”

 

“What? What? What? I want this, this, this, this, that and that… get it? Hmmp!” sunny said and left taeyeon on the counter.

 

“Aigooo… *sigh*” she looked at the attendant and awkwardly smiled…

 

“Hehehe… sorry for that kid, she’s just having a tantrum, ahmm… I’ll order ahmm… everything she said.”

 

“Okay Ma’am, anything else?”

 

“Water please… hehehe”

 

“Oh okay…”

 

Taeyeon paid the bill, when she thought of something…

 

“Excuse me miss… could I ask a favor?”

 

“What is it Ma’am?”

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon seated in front of sunny after talking to the attendant.

 

“Soonkyu-ah, your ice cream will be here in no time… hehehe”

 

“Hmmm? Okay…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah are you mad?”

 

“Huh?! Do I look like I’m mad?”

 

“uhmm… no… you’re still cute when you’re mad or not… so I’m wondering if you’re mad at the moment or uhmmm not? Taeyeon said eyeing sunny

 

A tiny smile crept on sunny’s lips but she’s a master on controlling her emotions, taeyeon didn’t even catch it up… “Oh… keep wondering then…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah… Are you?”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Yeah! Are you?”

 

“Am I really?”

 

“Aish!”

 

“Wanna play?”

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t answer game…”

 

“That game again?”

 

“Yeah! If you don’t want then okay…”

 

“Fine! Who will ask first?”

 

“You…”

 

“Me?”

 

“No! of course it’s you, who else am I referring to ‘you’? geez…”

 

“My bunny’s having her tantrums… *sigh*” taeyeon thought “Do you hate me?”

 

“Do you think I hate you?”

 

“How should I know if you’re mad or not?”

 

“Do I need to you tell that?”

 

“Do you think I would ask if I know?”

 

“Does this mean that you really don’t know me that deep?”

 

-silence-

 

“Why are you like this?”

 

“Why am I like this?”

 

“Are you hiding something from me?”

 

“Hiding something from you? Why did you say so?”

 

“Are you trying to push me to tiffany?”

 

“Do I need to push you to her?”

 

“Do you like jessica?”

 

“What kind of question is that?”

 

“Do you like Jessica Jung?”

 

“Do you like Tiffany Hwang?”

 

“What kind of like are you referring to Ms. Lee?” taeyeon smirked

 

The game started to tense up as time passed by

 

“Why are you asking when you already knew what kind of like I’m referring to? Sunny countered

 

“Do you think I would ask if I already knew?”

 

“Why are you pretending not to know?”

 

Silence --- They both had a staring battle… Sunny breaks the silence by batch of questions

 

 

“You’re independent right? You can stand on your own feet? Will it be okay if I leave the group? There wouldn’t be a big impact if I’m out right? Could you live without me? Could you handle the pressure? What if you couldn’t talk to me ahm for a long time? Would it be okay? Will you be okay? Will you----”

 

 

“Stop! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! It will not be okay if you leave the group, it would break us, me apart! I’m dependent on you, you are my light! You promised me… what the heck are you talking about living without you? Will it be okay for me? The hell NO! I’ve already been going crazy just not seeing or hearing you for a couple of hours, what more if I couldn’t see or hear you at all? Lee Soonkyu! Why are you saying these things?” taeyeon said trembling from controlling her emotions…

 

Sunny’s POV

 

“Did I just go overboard? I shouldn’t have asked. But I wanted to know her thoughts; through this game I could asked without having a hard time thinking of an alibi, questions I’ve thrown were answered by her reactions, the way her hands move, her body language, the way her brows meet, the way she looked at me, her eyes, her expressive eyes, I could read it… she’s pissed, she’s scared, she’s hurt… I’ve made her feel this way…

 

She’s trembling after saying those things to me, she wanted to cry but she’s restraining herself to, she might not wanted to make a scene or she doesn’t wanted me to see her cry? She’s trying to be strong in front of me. I feel guilty, I shouldn’t have asked, we shouldn’t have played the game, but this is the only thing I know where I could be safe, safe from forming an alibi, aside from saying that this is just a game.

 

I hold her hand, trying to release it from forming a fist, squeeze it lightly, I smiled at her, assuring her that everything’s alright, that she didn’t have to worry…"

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Why is she talking about leaving the group? About leaving me? I couldn’t live with her, why is she saying these things? I had enough of what she was saying, so I cut her off from saying these that would confuse and hurt me more.

 

I let out everything, the group would break if she will leave, I will be torn apart if she will leave, I need her in my life, she’s my light, she promised me that she will be my light, how could she be my light if she’s not by my side? I was trembling, from all the emotions I’m feeling, I wanted to cry but I couldn’t, not in here, not in front of these people. So I controlled myself, I stared at her, in pain…

 

I suddenly felt her hands, caressing mine, squeezing it lightly, I unknowingly lose grip, I hold her hand securingly, afraid that she might leave me, then she smiled, a smile saying that everything’s fine, that I don’t need to worry…"

 

---

 

“Taeyeonnie… relax… it’s just a game…”

 

“But why do I feel that it’s something?”

 

“Nah… you’re just worrying too much… chill okay?”

 

“How can-----?”

 

Sunny didn’t let taeyeon finish her words.

 

“Where’s my icecream taeyeonnie? What took them soooo sooo sooo long?” sunny whine cutely

 

“Awww! So cute!” taeyeon said pinching sunny’s cheeks

 

“Yaaaaah~~~~” sunny wailed pouting

 

The waiter interrupted them, delivering their orders.

 

“Here’s your order…” the waiter said as he placed the orders one by one.

 

He placed the first icecream in small cup; coffee crumble with ‘S’ on top of it…

 

Sunny was confused, she looked at the taeyeon asking for an answer but the other girl just grinned. So she shut and waited what’s next…

 

“What could this girl been up to?” sunny thought…

 

Next cookies and cream – ‘T’

 

Double Dutch – ‘U’

 

Very Rocky Road – ‘P’

 

Mango and Cheese – ‘I’

 

And Strawberry – ‘D’

 

“S-T-U-P-I-D … STUPID? What the…. Yaaaaaah!”

 

Then a cake was lastly placed… she looked at it… read what was written on it….

 

Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand” sunny smiled when after she read it…

 

“Why are you S-T-U-P-I-D?” taeyeon asked smiling like an idiot

 

The waiter checked on sunny,and then he nodded in agreement to being S.T.U.P.I.D.

 

“Hmmm… You’re really S-T-U-P-I-D Miss---? Hi! I’m Luke…” the waiter introduced himself mesmerize by sunny’s  charms.

 

Taeyeon gave the waiter a glare… “What is he doing?” she thought

 

“Ehem… Luke, look… I think you need to go back at your place, look around luke and you can see that customers are still waiting for their orders…  he-he-he…” she smiled awkwardly

 

 

The waiter scratched his head, and bowed to taeyeon, but never forgets giving sunny his own megawatt smile before going back to work.

 

“Tsk! Aigoooo…. Hehehe… what did you just do taeyeonnie?”

 

“*Sigh* He’s interfering us… tsk tsk tsk… see? You’re in demand… *Sigh*”

 

“Hehehe… You… you… you…you’re making up from what you’ve done huh?” sunny replied caressing and squeezing taeyeon’s cheeks

 

“I’m sorry if I made you mad soonkyu-ah… forgiven?” she asked as she held sunny’s hand

 

“Forgiven! Hmmm… hehehe… so sweet!”

 

“Hehehehe… only for you bunny…”

 

“Let’s eat now! Icecream! Yehey!”

 

“Help yourself bunny…”

 

“How about you? Where’s your spoon?”

 

“I don’t have one… hehehe”

 

“Then let’s ask for one… I’ll call luke… hehehe”

 

“Hey! Don’t! Let’s share…”

 

“Share?”

 

“Yup! Let’s share spoon… hehehe”

 

“EEEyh?!”

 

“What’s wrong? I don’t have a virus or something… here let me feed you…” taeyeon took the spoon out from sunny’s hand

 

“Coffee crumble… uhmmm… here big mouth bunny…”

 

“Tsk… Aaaaaaaaah~~~~~~ uhmmmm! Yummy!”

 

“Hehehe… I want to taste it too… let me try… uhmmm! The best!”

 

“Because you’ve sharing it with me! Hehehe”

 

“Precisely! Hehehe S.T.U.P.I.D.”

 

“And so are you! Hehehehe…”

 

They’ve finished their ice-creams’ and leave untouched was the cake.

 

“I’ll bring home the cake taeyeonnie, let’s eat it later as our ahmm midnight snack…”

 

“Okay, I’ll buy another one for omonim… wait for a while soonkyu-ah” taeyeon said and walked to the counter to buy another cake.

 

 

---

 

“Ready soonkyu-ah?” taeyeon asked holding the box of cake she just bought for Mrs. Lee

 

“Ready!!! Thanks for the treat Ms. Kim…”

 

“It’s nothing Ms. Lee… now shall we?”

 

“Sure!”

 

They exited the ice-cream shop.

 

“I’ll take the cake now taeyeonnie, you can go with girls… they might be looking for you now…”

 

“No… I’ll walk you to the parking area…”

 

“It’s okay, I can walk alone…”

 

“Sssssh…. Let’s go…” taeyeon said as she hold sunny’s free hand

.

.

.

.

.

They’ve reached the parking area.

.

.

.

 

“Where’s your car soonkyu-ah?” taeyeon asked turning her head from left to right

 

“Over there…”

 

“Where?”

 

“The dark blue one…”

 

“Woooaah! Porsche?”

 

“Appa bought this for me… well, actually I told umma and appa that I like this car when we attended a car show. I didn’t know that appa will buy this for me… hehehe”

 

“You must been a good girl eh?”

 

“I’m always a good girl… hehehe like it?”

 

“Very much! hehehe…”

 

“Okay, now that I’m here… you can go back to the mall now…”

 

“I wanted to see the interior of your new car…” taeyeon said with puppy eyes

 

“*sigh* get in…” sunny said as she unlocked her car

 

Taeyeon swiftly hopped in to sunny’s car, and now comfortably sitting in the passenger’s seat… Meanwhile, sunny was busy placing the two boxes of cake at the backseat.

 

“Wow! The interior is great…” taeyeon admired, she buckled her seatbelt.

 

“What are you doing?” sunny asked wagging her eyebrows

 

“I’m ready soonkyu-ah… hehehe”

 

“Ready for what taeyeonnie?”

 

“For a ride?”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“To where you are…”

 

“Taeyeonnie…”

 

“I don’t want to be separated from you…”

 

“Here we go again… taeyeonnie…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah~~~~”

 

“I’ve promised umma that we’ll have a time together… just me and her… and you should be spending this time with the girls, you started this then you should be with them until the end…”

 

Taeyeon hang her head low… “Fine… but be home later okay? Don’t be too late…” she uttered

 

“I will… now smile…” sunny said lifting taeyeon’s face…

 

The girl let out a small smile, which eventually became a wide grin after sunny peck her on the tip of her nose… then she steal another kiss from bunny’s alluring lips in front of her.

 

“Hehehe… sweet!”

 

“Aish! Thief!!!!!!”

 

“Heheheehehe… oh! Received a message from Seo that they’re waiting for me at the cinema…”

 

“What are you waiting for? Go!”

 

“Are you shooing me?”

 

“I’m not… I’m just telling you to move fast, the movie might start soon and the girls will be late because of you….”

 

“Tch! Fine… I’m going…”

 

“Bye taeyeonnie…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah! Don’t be go home late okay? I’ll be waiting for you…”

 

“Yes Ms. Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“I miss you already!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Yaaaaaaah! Stop being like that… hehehe I like it…. Weee…”

 

“Really?!” taeyeon asked in shocked

 

“No! I’m just kidding! Hehehe”

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Hehehehe…. I’m going to miss you taeyeonnie!”

 

Taeyeon’s face lit up as she heard what sunny said…

 

“I’ll be waiting for you!!!!! MUaaaaah!”  taeyeon shouted as she walked towards the entrance…

 

“Silly… hehehe… Umma’s might  be waiting for me already…” sunny thought…

 

****

 

There you have it pipz... 22nd update... two more to go and i'm even with the upvotes... weeeee!!!!

 

 

MY WARMEST THANK YOU's TO ALL

UPVOTERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND READERS *bows 90degrees*

 

 

Especially to these pipz who took time to share their thoughts...

 

DanDyuJjang, puffycosmo, byuntaeng101, VLdandyu07, DanDyuGangsters,

Koihaku, RavingJenny, ahyan515, Taengkyu, and SakulBurns

 

THANK YOU... ^___^

 

 

 

 

----> ENJOY :)