Officially Missing You

My light when everything seems so dark

-Morning came-

Taeyeon woke up with a smile plastered on her face...

"I'm going to see soonkyu-ah later yessss! i'm gonna punish her for making me worry yesterday... hehehe" taeyeon thought as she got up from her bed... she fixed her bed and went directly to the bathroom.

---

Everyone gathered in the kitchen getting ready for breakfast..

"Where's sunny?" inquired jessica

"Didn't she go home last night?" asked yoona

Taeyeon whose been busy preparing the tuna and egg sandwiches of them answered;

"She didn't... she spent the night with her umma."

"We do have our fansigning event later right?" yuri asked

Taeyeon just nodded confirming yuri's inquiry.

"So, sunny will just follow there?" asked yuri again..

Taeyeon nodded again... She finished making the sandwiches with the help of Seohyun; then they started having their meal.

"We're gonna have hectic schedules starting today." hyoyeon said

"You're right... radio guestings, tv guestings, commercials, photoshoots, practices, concert tours... urgh... i could feel it now..." sooyoung said showing a burden face..

"Don't worry girls, we could make it... we have each other... and we have our ace in making everyone energize, we will see her later... our sunny bunny!" tiffany said cheerfully showing her eyesmile..

"Sunny unnie... must be... and should be with us... Sunny unnie has the ability to make us all feel better after a long tiring day..." seohyun added...

"You're right!" Everyone agreed...

---

Taeyeon's POV

" Soonkyu must really be with us, with me... she's not yet forgiven... she still needs to be my huggable pillow... oh my gosh! I can't wait for tonight... After our activities for the day, i won't let her play with these girls here... i'll drag her immediately to our room... hehehe... yes... that's my plan..." she thought smiling while shaking her head...

----

After they had their breakfast, they went back to their respective rooms to prepare for the activities of the day..

 

*****

Mrs. Lee opened the door to sunny's room...

"Soonkyu-ah... soonkyu-ah... soonkyu-ah..." Mrs. Lee called sunny softly...

When sunny didn't even budge, Mrs. Lee walked closer; she saw sunny chilling and her face was almost red... Mrs. Lee checked on sunny's temperature...

"My goodness! soonkyu... you have high fever..." Mrs. Lee outburst in panic

Mrs. Lee checked on sunny's condition closer; pulled the blanket and took another one to cover up sunny and make her warm.

As Mrs. Lee took the phone on the side table, sunny stirred from her sleep; slowly opening her eyes, she saw her umma's worried face.

"Morning Umma, what's wrong?" sunny asked softly..

Mrs. Lee put the phone down and sat beside the bed... "Soonkyu-ah.... you're terribly not feeling well, don't act like you're not please... I will take you to the hospital ok? I'm going to call Dr. Linton."

"Umma, can i just stay here? please? I don't like hospitals, i don't like the feeling hospital bed; i prefer sleeping and resting in my own comfortable bed... pwease umma... pwease... pwease..." sunny said in aegyo

"Soonkyu-ah...." Mrs. Lee said

"Umma please... I think i will recover fast if i'm here... together with you..." pleaded sunny twinkling her eyes

Caressing sunny's cheeks, Mrs. Lee gave in.. "ok ok ok... I still need to call Dr. Linton, I'll ask him to drop by so that he could check on this big baby over here... Mrs. Lee said messing sunny's hair.

"Umma..." sunny cutely whine...

"Aigoo... this big baby... wait for a while ok.. i'll just call Dr. Linton."

"Umma, could you also call manager oppa?"

"Sure baby, after i call Dr. Linton."

"Thank you Umma.."

----

After calling Dr. Linton, Mrs. Lee called manager oppa.

 

---Ring---

 

"Yoboseyo?" manager oppa answered

"Hi! This is Mrs. Lee."

"Yes Mrs. Lee, anything i could help you?" manager oppa said quite nervous at a sudden call from Mrs. Lee

"Ah yes, i just want to inform you that soonkyu-ah is not feeling well right now; she still had her migraine and she has a fever. She needs a week of rest atleast..." Mrs. Lee said clearly to manager oppa

"O..oh... arasso Mrs. Lee." manager oppa replied stuttering

"Umma don't scare manager oppa." sunny said "can i talk to him?"

"I'm not scaring him soonkyu-ah, i'm just.. well, saying that you're sick..." Mrs. Lee answered handing to her the phone.

----

"Oppa?" sunny said

"Ne?"

"Oppa, were you scared of umma a while ago?"

"Kinda! she has this authoritave voice.. anyways, how sick are you sunny?"

"Not that much sick oppa.. hehehe"

"ows?! sure? then explain why your voice sounds husky now?"

"uhmmm.. just got some sore throat? hehehe" sunny replied trying to joke around

"sunny? don't fool around... rest well ok? i'll just tell them about this.."

"No! don't tell them oppa, it will just make them worry..." sunny interjected

"huh?! then what should i tell them sunny?"

"that i'm uhmm...mmm...mmm... doing something important with umma... that's it... just reason it like that oppa..."

"But sunny... what if they ask more? what should i tell them?" manager oppa said worried

"That you don't know more about where i'm going/what i'm doing... because its personal matters.. just like that oppa... please oppa... i don't want them to get worried... we have a tight schedule, letting them know would just add up to their burden. i don't want to be a burden.. so please oppa.." sunny pleads on the other line

"Arasso... i'll try my very best sunny to cover you up" manager oppa said giving out a deep sigh

"Thank you oppa... you're the best! hehehe"

"Stop joking around..."

"I'm not joking oppa... i'm telling the truth... hehehe.. ahm oppa, i might be asleep all the time so you might not reached me always. The last time i had this migraine, the medications made me very sleepy all the time..." sunny explained

"Copy that... just text me ok if you're awake... i need to go now sunny... take a rest.. eat a lot of healthy foods, recover fast.. fighting!"

"fighting oppa!"

 

****

 

A couple of hours after, their manager oppa arrived at their dorm informing them about their schedules within the day and the following days after... and then they went off to an exclusive salon. All of them were almost done with their make-ups, but sunny still didn't appear.

"Maybe sunny's just gonna follow at the event..." everyone thought...

 

*****

 

The girls have a scheduled fansigning event in five malls of  different places; They will spending an hour in each malls for fansigning.  They arrived at Coex Mall, many fans were already waiting for them; cheering loudly as they saw them.  The girls smiled and waved to their fans as they passed by them. They were overwhelmed by the fans welcoming them that they didn't notice sunny isn't with them yet. After, they transferred to I'Park Mall, then to Samsung Plaza, Star City Seoul, and lastly to Times Square... 

-----

At Times Square, group of sunshiners prepared a mini event for sunny; as they saw the girls entering the mall... they called out her name... SUNNY! SUNNY! SUNNY! waving their banner with a message: "As one, we come to you as your troop of sunshiners, ready to shine brightly with you forever Sunny! ^_^ " Seohyun was the last to enter.

The group of sunshiners wondered why sunny didn't attend the fansign event; they weren't notify about this. The group decided to fall in line to get an authograph with other members of snsd, they put a post it note with messages such as: "Hi! where was sunny unnie?" ; "Why didn't sunny noona come?" ; "Was sunny sick that's why she's not here now?" ; "Why didn't you bring sunny noona? I want to see her adorable face :(" 

Each of the members we're bombarded with post it messages by sunshiners and other fans; they just smiled and politely answered that sunny's in good shape; that she failed to attend the fansign event because she's busy with something important.

----

-Flashback-

 

"We're almost done with the fansigning, but sunny's still not with us. Where is she?" Hyoyeon asked during their ride to the last mall, Times Square.

"Oppa!" Sooyoung called out their manager oppa loudly as she was seated at the back.

Their manager oppa faced sooyoung who called her.

"Yes sooyoung?" he asked though he already knew what will be the question.

"Where is sunny? Didn't she inform you? didn't she say a thing? did she have any different schedules from us?" Sooyoung attacks him with questions.

Manager oppa blinked a couple of times, narrowed her eyes, before he absorbed all of sooyoung's questions.

"Yes, she have different schedules with you." Manager oppa replied hoping that no more questions will come his way.

Yuri was about to throw another question but manager oppa's phone rings, indicating that someone's calling.

"Angels in heaven, thank you for saving me.." manager oppa thought as he answered the call.

The girls just sighed....

"If someone asks why sunny's not with us just tell them she's busy with something important, got it guys?" taeyeon announced though she's still curious and worried why sunny's not around. She temporarily put everything about sunny at the back of her mind as they arrived at Times Square.

 

******

 

The girls finished their fansigning event a little bit late. It was already 9 when they had their meal although they had their snacks from time to time it's still very different from having a full meal.

 

-10:30pm

 

Their last schedule for the day... a radio guesting...

The radio conversation went ok, it was fun, then there it goes again... the question they also had in mind.

"one of the listeners asked where is sunny.. why didn't she come with you guys?" boom asked as he was the dj

Everyone looked at each other... then tiffany answered in behalf of the group.

"Sunny's been busy with something important, that she couldn't make it here with us.."

"oooh... tsa... lets have this requested song since he misses sunny... aigoo... i miss her too... hehehe" boom said playfully.. "Officially Missing You by tamia"

 

The music starts playing...

 

All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It won't go away
And today I'm officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today
I'm officially missing you

Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officiallyAll I do is lay around
Two ears full tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all
I don't know you at all
Well I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say baby safe to say
That I'm officially missing you

Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially

Well I thought I could just get over you baby
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way
To let go of you

It's official
You know that I'm missing you
Yeah yes
All I hear is raindrops
And I'm officially missing you.....

 

"I'm missing you soonkyu-ah... where are you?" taeyeon thought

----

The radio guesting ended at 12 midnight. They arrived at their dorm feeling all tired; they directly entered their respective rooms to take a rest.

Taeyeon lay down on her bed after changing into her pjs, eyes closing hugging sunny's big watermelon stuff toy. "soonkyu-ah" she mumbled after drifting off to sleep.

 

----

 

The following day

 

-At Music Core Studio Waiting room-

"Tiff? where's sunny? haven't you seen her?" Jessica asked

"Nope! she haven't arrived yet..." Tiffany replied looking around...

"Tsk! She's going to be late... That kid really... " Jessica said cooly...

"eeeeh.... Just say that you already missed her... and wanted to see our sunny bunny..." Tiffany teasing...

"i don't..." Jessica said smirking...

 

Taeyeon's POV

She was sitting on a couch together with the yoona, yuri, and seohyun...

"Tsk! i missed her more than you do... " she thought as she heard jessica and tiffany's conversation.

"Where are you soonkyu-ah? In a few minutes now, we're going to perform!"

Then she saw manager oppa, "I will asked oppa" she stands up and went to their manager oppa...

"Oppa? Where is sunny?" taeyeon asked

"Sunny? she will not be performing with you today."

"Huh? why? where is she?"

"She's busy into something.." manager oppa answered calmly

"What's that something oppa?" sooyoung butted in.

"I don't know, it's personal matter i think"

"Why can't we contact her oppa? i've already texted her but sunny unnie didn't reply" seohyun said

"I tried to call her but the operator keep on answering..." jessica add up

"Maybe she's overseas? just maybe though.. that's why neither one of you guys didn't receive any replies.." manager oppa tried to reason out.

---

"Lee Soonkyu, if you're not still around tomorrow, i'm gonna be mad at you... you promised that you'll never leave again without a trail, but you did! aaaaaaaah! Lee Soonkyu!" taeyeon screamed in her thought.

---

You're Next... Music Core staff informed them..

The girls put a smile on their face and performed in the absence of sunny...

---

Three days had already passed, still no sunny bunny hopping at the dorm.

The next day... the day after... the day after tomorrow...

Everyone's starting to stress out from all their schedules and practices for their upcoming concert tours.

They tease... play around each other once in a while... but everytime they did, they end up mentioning sunny's name remembering  her...

"Where is Lee Soonkyu?! Lee Soonkyu we need you here!" Hyoyean screamed as they sit down at the floor after their very intense dance practice.

"Jessica, have you contacted sunny already?" tiffany asked

"Not yet Tiff... it's always the operator answering... tsk.."

"Anyone? Did sunny replied to your texts?" tiffany asked the others

"NOOOO...." echoed everybody...

"I hate you Soonkyu... i hate you..." taeyeon mumbled...

----

Yuri the radio... "Let's listened to shinyoung-unnie's segment" she said

 

Shinyoung : "Let's call one of i'm closest to in sonyeoshidae... *phone ringing* oh! it's ringing.. i tried calling this kid a couple of times these past few days but it's always the operator answering me.. *ringing...*  answer the phone... answer the phone... *then someone answered*

 "Hello.."

"Yah! Lee Soonkyu!"

"This is Mrs. Lee, soonkyu's in bed"

"Oh.. i'm sorry Mrs. Lee.. I thought you're soonkyu... i'm really sorry.."

The girls laughed hard as they listened to shinyoung's foolishness...

Then they suddenly stopped and  as they heard the next conversation between shinyoung and Mrs. Lee.

"Mrs. Lee could i possibly talk to soonkyu right now?" shinyoung asked timidly

"oh wait.. let me check on her first.." Mrs. Lee answered back

Mrs. Lee entered sunny's room "baby, shinyoung wanted to talk to you for a while.."

"huh?! shinyoung unnie umma?"

"yes.. so would you like?" handing her the phone

"arasso umma.. thank you.." sunny said smiling

---

"Hello?" sunny said in a husky tone.. she's still in recovery

"Baby Lee Soonkyu! yah!" shinyoung said loudly

"Yah! Shinyoung Unnie! What's wrong?" sunny fired back

"Oooh! yah! i'm older than you..."

and a laughing sunny could be heard at the other line..

"ahahaha... ne unnie.~~~~~~" sunny said in aegyo...

"oooooow... stop that... where have you been soonkyu-ah?"

"just here, planet earth, never been to mars before unnie... hehehehe" sunny jokes around

"oh... oh... ooh... so you want to play huh?! what's with the husky voice soonkyu-ah?"

"unnie! you didn't know? i'm still on my puberty stage... hehehe"

"arasso... arasso... i can't talk to you like this... you better treat me something ok?" i'll visit your dorm soon.."

"Ne unnie! fighting!" sunny said cheerfully as the call ended

"That's our soonkyu! aigoo... i miss that kid..; moving on lets have this song... officially missing you by tamia"

****

The girls were frozen for a moment... Overwhelmed by hearing sunny's voice. Then they raced to their bags to grab their phones... The fastest get to call sunny... Swiping as fast as they could...

"Hello..." answered sunny... "yaaaaaaah! Lee Soonkyu!"....

 

****

Weeeee... I think this is too long... Hmmm... Anyways, an update! :) I hope you like this one... Sharing your thoughts whether it's short or long one doesn't matter at all... It would be truly appreciated by me... Your comments ahmm... Inspire me to keep writing... :) Thank you! Ps: got 4 upvotes already... Thank you whoever you were... ^_^