Four Days - IIIC

My light when everything seems so dark

 

The dance trainer clapped as a signed that the practice ended. “Okay girls, that’s all for today, thank you for the time… See you again tomorrow for our last practice.”

 

“Yeeeeehey!” the girls cheered at the announcement and early dismissal

 

They all went at the corner to where their bags where placed and grabbed their own towels. Others sit on the floor while others simply stood up.

 

The maknae took the responsibility to hand her unnies bottled water. She lastly gave bottled water to jessica who was surprisingly sitting far from the AC.

 

“Unnie?” seohyun called as she settled herself in front jessica

 

Jessica looked up from leaning her head to hug knees…

 

“Water unnie?” said seohyun with a smile

 

She took the water without saying a word but responded with a weak smile as a sign of gratitude. She tried to open it once… twice… thrice… but couldn’t, she heaved a deep sigh and put it down; went back to her position, hugging her knees and digging her head unto it.

 

Seohyun was watching jessica’s zombie like behavior. She took the bottled water and opened it. Patted jessica softly and handed her the open bottled water.

 

“Unnie are you okay?”

 

Jessica simply nodded and took the water and drinks it…

 

“Thanks…” she mumbled

 

“Unnie?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You look sick unnie…”

 

“I’m just tired… and sleepy…”

 

“Oh… okay…” seohyun responded and settled herself beside jessica

 

“Did sunny reply to your messages? Or return a call?” queried jessica while fiddling the tip of bottled water

 

“Not a single text or missed call unnie…”

 

“oh…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

On the other side, one girl who has the same position like jessica was being watched by hyoyeon, yoona, sooyoung, yuri, and tiffany.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” hyoyeon whispered to yoona

 

Yoona who was busy ogling at taeyeon from left to right… right to left... didn’t respond to the question.

 

Hyoyeon who didn’t even bother to look at the questioned girl asked again, “What are we going to do if she’s sick? We couldn’t lose her now… sunny’s not here… missing two person in our concert would be so so so miserable. Don’t you think?”

 

Yoona was still not listening and busy moving her head from left to right… right to left… up and down… down and up…

 

One was talking while the other was busy scrutinizing the motionless girl. The three remaining sane girls were watching the scene with creased brows. The scene seems comedic, weird, with a little taste of drama. They don’t know how to react… should they laugh? Or Be worried?

 

Yuri elbowed sooyoung who was busy munching chips.

 

“Yah! What’s that for?”

 

“Look at them…”

 

“I am…”

 

“And?”

 

“And what?”

 

“They look funny, weird, and dramatic…” tiffany butted in

 

“Precisely! That’s what I’m trying to say soo…” yuri said

 

“That’s what I’m thinking… but sorry… my mouth is full… did you forget seohyun’s 101 advice? Don’t talk when your mouth is full…”

 

“Huh?! Aish… never mind… two zombies in the house… one on this side and on that side…” yuri stated pointing at taeyeon and jessica.

 

“Yeah! two zombies on both sides, and two crazy girls only in this side…” sooyoung chirped loudly who earned a glare from the two…

 

“Two crazy girls?” yoona eyed her shikshin sunbaenim

 

“Are you referring to us?” asked hyoyeon

 

“Whoooa… I didn’t say that… it came from you…” defended sooyoung

 

“Yah!”

 

Sooyoung shook her from left to right… up and down… whenever hyoyeon and yoona were asking her.

 

“Couldn’t you talk?” hyoyeon annoyingly said

 

“Unnie!” yoona called her attention…

 

Sooyoung stared at both girls and to yuri conveying a message of SOS.

 

“Ahhh… I get it…” yuri thought…

 

When hyoyeon was about to say something she beat her to it… “ Hep! Listen to me first… Don’t talk when your mouth is full… you remember that? of course you do… as you can see is totally full and so she could only move her head up and down, left to right… got it?”

 

And like a robot… both hyoyeon and yoona nodded at the same time.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung pet both of them…

 

“yah!”

 

And the four of them started giggling at their so weird banter.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile, tiffany inched closer at taeyeon.

 

“Hey… Taetae… are you okay?”

 

.

.

.

 

No Response…

 

.

.

.

 

“Tae?” tiffany called one more time…

.

.

.

 

Silence

.

.

.

 

She patted taeyeon’s back and tried calling for the second time around

 

“Taetae…”

 

Taeyeon stirred, and looked up with hazy eyes…

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Is something wrong tae?”

 

“Just tired and sleepy…”

 

“We’re done for the day…”

 

“Yeah… I’m glad… I need to sleep…”

 

“You sure need that… your eyes were about to close anytime soon… hehehe”

 

“Right…” taeyeon replied with a smile

 

.

.

.

.

 

RING…

.

.

 

RING…

.

.

 

RING…

.

.

 

RING…

 

 

Everybody’s attention drifted to one of the zombie when she screamed like crazy.

 

“What?! What?! Whaaaaaaaaaat?!!!!!!!! It’s her? It’s her? Really? Really?

 

“Yes unnie… look…” seohyun said and let jessica checked the caller id…

 

“Answer it now…” she stated but before seohyun could tap the phone, jessica grabbed it… “Let me answer it so… thanks…”

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Suuunnny?!!!!!!!!!!”

 

As jessica say the name, yuri, hyoyeon, sooyoung, and yoona crawled closer to her…

 

“Sunnnnnnnnnnnnny!!!!!!!!!!!” the four of them cried

 

.

.

.

 

Silence from the other line…

.

.

.

 

“Sunny?! hello? Sunny? Are you there?”

 

“What’s wrong unnie?”

 

“No one is talking seo…” she said sounded deserted

 

“Let me try unnie…” seo took the phone from jessica

 

“Sunny Unnie?”

 

Five pair of eyes was focused on her.

 

.

.

.

 

“…….”

 

.

.

.

 

“Unnie?”

 

.

.

.

 

“Oh… Seo… sorry about that… I was talking to umma…”

 

“Unnie! Why didn’t you reply or return a call to me?” seohyun whined

 

“What am I doing now Seo?”

 

“Talking to me…”

 

“I did return a call and I am currently talking to you now… right?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Don’t be mad… ahm… I overslept… sorry… hehehe”

 

“What?! Overslept? You sleep for one whole day?!” interfered hyoyeon as she stole the phone from seohyun’s and put it on loudspearker.

 

“Who’s this?”

 

“Yaaaah!”

 

“Seo?”

 

“Unnieeee~~~” yoona called…

 

“Huh?! Who are you?”

 

“Yo! Sunny-ah?” it’s yuri this time

 

“Sunny-ah….” Sooyoung showed her aegyo

 

“I don’t know you guys…”

 

“Seo? Who are they?”

 

“Yaaaah! Lee Soonkyu! Don’t play games like this…” jessica yelled

 

“That’s me… Hi! I’m Lee Soonkyu… but call me sunny please… who are you by the way?” sunny retorted casually from the other line

 

“What the …. Yaaaaah!” jessica responded a little annoyed

 

.

.

.

 

“Sunny Unnie? Don’t you know them? Don’t you remember them? You’re not familiar with their voice anymore?” seohyun bombarded questions

.

.

.

.

 

Sunny was trying to control giggling from her prank but couldn’t take it anymore… She burst into laughter as she heard them grumbling from the other line. She was imagining the epic expressions of the girls… By mere imagination she was already laughing what more if she could see their faces… She was already lying on her bed laughing hard when she heard screamed from the other line…

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Hahahahhahaahaha…. Geeez! You made me laugh….. hahahahahhhahaha”

 

“Ha-ha-ha… Funny!” hyoyeon sarcastically uttered

 

“Unnie~~~ you almost made me cry…” yoona complained

 

“Crazy Bunny!” yuri chirped

 

“Crazy little bunny…” sooyoung seconded

 

“Sunny Unnie… you got me there…” seohyun added

 

“Don’t play that game again sunny bunny…” warned jessica

 

“Hehehehe… I’m a good actress huh? Hehehe”

 

“Tsk! Not that good…” answered sooyoung

 

.

.

.

 

“hehehe… sorry… but I really had a great time throwing a prank at you guys… hehehe…”

 

“Sunny-ah, are you okay?” jessica asked

 

“Uhmmm… of course! I’m doing great! Why sica-ah?”

 

“Nothing… it’s just… *sigh* never mind… when will you be here?”

 

“Ahmmm… I don’t know… maybe on the day of the concert…”

 

“On the day?”  hyoyeon confirmed

 

“I guess so… done with the practice?”

 

“Yup! Early dismissal…”

 

“Good… you should get going now… I presume you guys are all so sticky…”

 

“But still so yummy!” yuri said with confidence…

 

“Huh?! Hahahahahhahaha! I agree… still yummy… goodness… nice one yul…”

 

“Are you on your way to the hotel?”

 

“Nope! About to leave the dance studio… we’re just waiting for the two lovey dovey finish talking…” sooyoung chirped

 

“Who?”

 

“Duh! The famous taeny couple… tsk…”

 

“Oooh… okay… yo soo!”

 

“What?! Nothing… I just want to call you… hehehe…”

 

“Yaaah!”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

I am feeling so damn exhausted… I’m down… totally down… almost knockout… and who to blame? None other than Lee Soonkyu… the one who is laughing hard right now because of the successful prank she pulled out against the girls. Crap! I’m kinda annoyed because of what I’m feeling a while ago, but hearing those giggles… that bright laugh by her… evaporated the annoyance to the thin air. I was listening to their foolish conversation, smiling at the part where she would reason out naughtily. I miss having a nonsense conversation with her. She will talk nonsense; I will respond nonsense too and vice versa.

 

Then there goes the lovey dovey, taeny couple thing I heard sooyoung said which made me flinch from my position. I’m in full ears waiting on how soonkyu will react. Well, I’m hoping that I could detect some hint of jealousy but then again she’s hidden it perfectly. The way she responded, it’s so casual… like she didn’t mind if I’m with tiffany being all so lovey dovey… Okay fine, we are not officially together, and she might think that she has no right to get jealous but even so, I’m giving her all the right in the world to get jealous! Be jealous! Aish! Instead of her being jealous, I am the one who’s been all jealous because of her cheezy moments with jessica… Arggh! She’s really a pro in dealing such situations and hiding her emotions.

 

I heaved a deep sigh, trying to calm myself… one more day to go and I’ll win this stupid endurance game… Relax Kim Taeyeon… One more day… just one more day… you’ve survive first, second, and third day… fourth day would be chicken feed to you now… I’m encouraging myself… and it works… it works thinking what and how I will get my prize… hehehe… well soonkyu joining the concert was what we’ve deal with as the prize but I’m planning to have another one as a penalty for making me suffer more than enough for me.

 

I grab my bag and stood up, extended my hand to tiffany to help her up, and said loudly emphasizing each word.

 

“ONE-MORE-DAY-TO-GO-AND-THE-GAME-IS-OVER”

 

“What do you mean unnie?” seohyun asked me

 

“One more day to go and it’s our concert… JUST-ONE-MORE-DAY… hehehe…”

 

“Yeeeeaaaaah!” everybody cheered

 

I know soonkyu heard me… loud and clear… hehehe… yes! Lee Soonkyu, see you soon… I’m getting excited! Come on! Butterflies are flying in my stomach… my heart beats double time… I’m feeling it… I could smell it… the victory is mine! Hahahahaha…. Okay, I sounded like a freak there… hehehe

 

.

.

.

 

“Okay guys… let’s go freshen up and eat…”

.

.

.

.

 

“See you soon sunny-ah… I swear I’m going to hug you oh so tight when I see you…” jessica said

 

“And I’m going to return it with the same tightness… hehehe…” I heard sunny retorted sweetly before I and tiffany stepped out of the dance studio first…

.

.

.

 

“Wait and see… I’m going to take my sweet revenge to you soonkyu-ah…”

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Tadan! update! :) Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me happy and inspired by their comments.

 

AnDroGeNie, DanDyuGangsters, blank999, gwen_stefani, , HYOYEONzxc, DKamii, SakulBurns,

Phibster12, Koihaku, Sunshiner239, and SayTsuki

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/