Thoughts

My light when everything seems so dark

Taeyeon’s POv

 

I walked up to this place, where silence matters most, where the blowing wind seems to give comfort to my bothered thoughts. Then a sudden thought popped in my head… “Are we drifting apart?” Tsk! Drifting apart? We are drifting? How could I ask such question to myself? We’re not even a couple yet we are already drifting? Geez… silly me… what am I thinking? I shook my head, with a fake laugh emanating from my lips. I leaned on the wall and closed my eyes, blocking everything from popping in my mind.

 

.

. .

. .

.

.

 

Sunny’s POv

 

Done doing my thing in the restroom, now I am walking ever slowly along the aisle, thinking. What’s wrong with her? Did something happen? She’s secluding herself alone again. I better talk to her, but where could she be at this rate? Hmm… I continued walking when I spotted a stair which was a little hidden by the boxes. I looked up and saw that the door was slightly open. She might be there, a place where silence could be found. No disturbance, except for the rustling of the wind and the buzzing of the city life. I checked my watch, still got ample time to talk to her. I carefully took steps up to the stair, hoping that when I reached the top, I will see her. My gut feel really was saying that the girl I’m looking for was up there, alone.

 

As I reached the top, I gently pushed the slightly open door. I scan the area, it was an empty balcony. I took steps forward and looked for her but found no one. Where could she be? I know she’s here… I’m feeling it. I turned from left to right and right to left but still found none. I really feel that she’s here, I know but where did my fellow midget hide? Aish! Once again, I looked for her, and saw a little alley on the side leading to a not so high ladder. I didn’t notice this before, she might be up there. I started climbing and saw her on top; eyes closed, leaning on the wall, sitting on the floor.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny climbed up the ladder and finally found taeyeon alone on that area.

 

“She might be in deep thought, but based on her facial expression at the moment, she’s thinking nothing, Geez, she must be sleeping…” sunny thought before moving closer to the alone girl.

 

She bends down to take a close look at the still oblivious girl, “Confirm! She’s sleeping and thinking nothing…” she thought stifling a giggle; she wanted to pet the girl’s head but refrain herself from doing so. Instead she settled herself sitting by the girl’s side, looking over the busy city. Minutes past and sunny was still having fun watching the busy city, meanwhile taeyeon started to lean over her side from deep slumber. And without warning, she fell to her side; her head now resting on sunny’s shoulders. The latter looked at the still sleeping girl as she comfortably settled on her. She smiled and let her sleep more. “She must be very tired…” she thought.

.

.

.

Taeyeon stirred from her sleep, she slowly opened her eyes and wondered why she’s on that position. Leaning sideways and her head were resting to someone’s shoulder. “Uhmmm…. Feels comfortable… got a good nap there…” she thought and yawns then smiled but stop in mid-air… “Why am I leaning on someone’s shoulder? And who could this person be?” she jolted up and checked on who it was. She saw an adorable bunny, sleeping peacefully.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

Soon…kyu? Soonkyu… I mumbled to myself staring at the sleeping bunny. Why is she here? How did she find me? What is she doing here? Aish this girl… really… I feel asleep thinking about her, and then when I opened my eyes I saw the girl I’m longing for. I thought I could get her out from my head but as I keep on pushing her away, she digging big-time on me. She’s making me crazy in every second that I didn’t see her adorable face, hear her normal and aegyotic voice. I watched her sleeps; her calm breathing didn’t help calm my troubled heart and mind.

 

This angel in front of me makes me happy in every single way. But everything seems… fading… she is avoiding me… Is really avoiding me? Or it’s just me who’s giving some space between us. What?! Space? Me? Kim Taeyeon wanted space away from Soonkyu? I wanted to be as close to her as possible, I wanted to hug her, wanted to hold her hand, wanted to kiss her, wanted to be by her side 24/7. I wanted all of those but now I wanted some space? This is ridiculous! I face palmed myself, and groaned in annoyance. But I need to, I need to because… because… because what? Because I wanted some air to breathe in... air to breathe in? Is her presence suffocating? NO… It might be the other way around, I am suffocating her. That’s why I’m giving her the much needed space, or it’s the other way around? I am giving myself a much needed space to sort things out.

 

And I am thinking a while ago that we are drifting apart. Tch! Drifting apart… drifting… we are not even a couple, we are simply friends… fri..ends… I love her more than a friend do, I am vocal to her about that, but she responded it with “I love you too and the girls”. I didn’t mind it at first but now that I come to think of it, she might not love me the way I Iove her. We are kissing, kissing more than friends do, what does it mean? What are we then? Friends with benefits? Tch! Crazy!” I am groaning in annoyance by my thoughts when I heard a worried voice calling me.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Sunny woke up from her nap, and the first thing she saw, was taeyeon’s confused expressions.

 

“Taeyeonnie? Is … something… bothering you?” she asked full of concern

 

Worried eyes meets the confused ones, taeyeon’s the first one to look away.

 

“I’m fine…”

 

“You don’t look fine… “

 

“I am fine soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Are you?”

 

“Yes I am…”

 

“Then look me straight into my eyes and say that you are indeed fine…”

 

Taeyeon didn’t bother to move, she look straight at nowhere…

 

“See… you can’t even look straight at me… now spill it out… what’s wrong with you?”

 

.

.

.

Silence…

.

.

.

“Hey… taeyeonnie… what’s wrong?”

.

.

No response…

.

.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Answer me!

 

” “I already did but you didn’t believe it…” taeyeon retorted nonchalantly

 

“Because I know you’re lying… you can’t even make an eye-contact to me…"

 

 ”….”

.

.

“Your silence only confirms my assumptions taeyeonnie…”

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

Ring…

 

A call interrupted their conversation that taeyeon was thankful for. She made a mental note to thank whoever called. Sunny answered the call.

 

“Hello?

 

” “Bunny?”

 

“Sica?”

 

“Sunny?”

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Ms. Lee?”

 

“Ms. Jung?”

 

“Soonkyu?”

 

“Sooyeon?”

 

“S------“

 

“Hep! I already know that gorgeous… I’m y… hehehe… Why did you call sica-ah?”

 

“Hahahaha… so proud huh?”

 

“I am… hehehe… so what’s up?”

 

“I miss you…”

 

“Eh?”

 

“I really miss you… where are you?”

 

“Uh? Somewhere…”

 

“You told me you’re just going to the restroom?”

 

“Sorry… after I did my business, I look for our kiddo leader…” sunny said and turned to look at taeyeon who was smirking at her.

 

“Found her?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Then go back here…”

 

“Are you whining?”

 

“I want my bunny here…”

 

“You’re bunny?”

 

“Yes! My bunny… comeback here…”

 

“Hahahaha… geez… what’s with the aegyo all of sudden sica-ah?”

 

“Hmmmp! I miss you… now be back here… and besides, we are about to the start the concert.”

 

“Okay… hehehe… see yah in a moment…”

 

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon was eaves dropping the conversation and she was not happy about it…

 

“Tsk… what’s with all the ‘Sica? Jessi? Ms. Jung? Sooyeon?’ are they playing how many names I have? What are all these sweet things? Arrgggh… goosebumps go away! Okay... I change my mind; I don’t need to thank her for interfering soonkyu and my conversation. When will their talking end? What’s this take your time?! It should be my time with soonkyu not her time. See yah later? See yah later my … Aish!”

 

“Hey… what are you grumbling there?” sunny’s voice interrupted her thoughts

 

“Huh? Am I?”

 

“Yes you are… making irritated face… then mimicking someone… then looking blank…”

 

“Me? Doing that? Are you crazy? Tch!”

 

“I’m not crazy… you are crazy…”

 

“Me crazy?! Oh come on!”

 

“Oh come on! You are crazy…”

 

“Tch! Stop it!”

 

“Stop… look… and… listen…”

 

“Huh? Crossing the road?”

 

“No… Crossing the line… before we cross the line of our patience… let’s stop this crazy conversation, shall we Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“Fine…”

 

“Good…” Sunny said and stood up, she stared at the still sitting taeyeon…

“What aren’t you moving?”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Stand up there and let’s get moving…”

 

“Where?”

 

“Taeyeon, we have a concert…”

 

“Oh right…” she said and immediately stood up and walked ahead of sunny

 

“Hey you!”

 

Taeyeon stopped on her tracks and looked back.

 

“Are you talking to me?” she asked pointing to herself

 

“NO… I’m talking to the door in front of you…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Of course I’m talking to you… who else would I talk to? It’s just you and me here…”

 

“Oh… yeah… sorry…”

 

Sunny took quick steps towards taeyeon and looked straight at her.

 

“You, Kim Taeyeon… we’re gonna talk… we need to talk… there’s something wrong with you…”

 

“Tsk! there’s nothing wrong with me…”

 

“Oh… I thought there’s simply something wrong with you… but I guess you’re getting crazy now…”

 

“Soonkyu!”

 

“Let’s have a talk later taeyeonnie…” sunny said giving a comforting smile and patted taeyeon’s shoulder.

.

.

.

.

---

 

The walked back to the dressing room and as soon as sunny entered the room; jessica welcomed her with a big bear hug leaving taeyeon a sulking expression at the back.

 

 

“Bunny! I missed you…”

 

“Hey… sica-ah…”

 

“I miss miss miss you bunny…”

 

“Sica… do… you… want… to… kill … me?”

 

Jessica who was too overwhelmed hugging sunny didn’t hear it…

 

“Si...ca…” sunny weakly said already tapping jessica’s shoulder who was hugging her so tight

Taeyeon was about to release sunny from jessica’s tight embraced when tiffany welcomed her instead with her own version of hug.

 

“Taetae! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you… you didn’t answer my calls…” whined tiffany

 

“Fany-ah… sorry… my phone is on silent mode…” retorted taeyeon eyes on sunny and not hugging back tiffany

 

“But you should at least texted me taetae…”

 

“Huh? Sorry… fany-ah… will you… please release me first?” taeyeon said in a hurry…

 

“But why?” retorted tiffany with a pout

 

“I’m sorry…” taeyeon released herself and quickly walked towards sunny leaving tiffany .

 

.

.

.

“Unnie! You’re killing sunny unnie!” mocked yoona as she grabbed jessica’s arms

 

“Huh?!” jessica immediately released sunny from her tight bear hug who was now coughing for some air.

 

“Bunny I’m so so so sorry…” she said as she caressed sunny’s back

 

“Unnie are you okay?” yoona asked

 

“Hey you! You almost killed sunny!” hyoyeon scolded from nowhere

 

“Who? Who? Who? Who almost killed sunny?” sooyoung butted in…

 

Yuri who was playing something on her phone, stood up and walked to the commotion…

 

“Hey… what’s going on here?”

 

“Jessica unnie choked sunny unnie…” answered yoona…

 

“Yaaaah! I didn’t… I hugged her...” defended jessica

 

“You hugged her so tight!” pointed hyoyeon

 

“You hugged her so tight? You choked her?” inquired sooyoung

 

“I hugged her tight but I didn’t choke her!”

 

“What?! You choked sunny?!” yuri asked in disbelief

 

“Noooooooooooo! I didn’t choke sunny!

 

” Everybody looked at her in horror… and they all pointed at her…

 

“You, jessica jung! Choked sunny!” echoed everybody…

 

“I didn’t!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Sunny on the other hand was giggling on the side watching the comedic scene. Taeyeon stoned on her spot staring at Sunny, Tiffany from behind was looking at Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun entered the dressing room together with manager oppa.

 

 

“Unnies? What’s going on? Who choked who?” Seohyun asked

 

The girls all pointed to jessica…

 

“Jessica Unnie?” The girls nodded…

 

“You choked who Unnie?” Jessica shook her head.

.

.

 

while the girls head turned and looked at sunny…

 

“Sunny Unnie? You choked sunny unnie?”

 

“I didn’t choke her… I was only embracing her…” defended jessica

 

“Sunny Unnie? Did Jessica Unnie choked you?”

 

Before sunny who was stifling her laughs, could answer, hyoyeon cut her out…

 

“Yeah seo, she was choked by jessica… yoona could attest to that… right yoong?”

 

“Yes! I saw sunny unnie tapping jessica unnie’s shoulder because she couldn’t breathe.”

 

Sooyoung and Yuri nodded in agreement…

 

“Why you…… I didn’t Seo… believe me…” jessica desperately said

 

“Sunny Unnie?”

 

“Yes Seo?”

 

“Did----”

 

“Yes she did… thank goodness! Yoong came to the rescue…”

 

“Bunny?!”

 

“Hahahaha…” sunny couldn’t hold it anymore… she let out a loud laugh that everyone follows…

 

leaving jessica, taeyeon, tiffany, and seohyun confused.

 

“Tiffany Unnie? What’s wrong with them?”

 

“They might already lose their mind seo…”

 

“Might be…”

 

“They are crazy…” taeyeon annoyingly stated and went to sit on the sofa.

 

Seohyun followed taeyeon’s move and then to tiffany who seated beside kid leader. She then turned to the over acting suspect of choking and to the laughing prankster, lastly to the giggling victim. . . .

.

.

.

“Girls! What’s going on?” manager oppa interrupted Everybody looked at their manager…

 

there was silence…

 

“Whoa… I’m simply asking a simple question… why are you giving me stares like that?” .

 

. No response…

. .

Each in every one stopped playing around and became serious…

They went back to their respective position before like nothing happens.

 

“They are creepy…” Manager oppa thought…

 

“The concert will start in thirty minutes girls…” he informed them.

.

. .

. . .

 

The concert went well, the girls showing their dorky side that makes fans go wild. On the other hand, taeyeon was avoiding sunny throughout the concert that the latter notice.

.

.

.

.

After their second concert, the girls went back to Seoul, and attended their respective schedules.

 

Sunny went back to her home and slumped to her bed the moment she entered her room. “I’m so damn tired... and my throbbing head doesn’t help…” she mumbled as she pushed herself up and drink her med. She freshens up, and went back to her bed. Before she closed her eyes, she typed a message and sends it.

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon had finished a recording when she read a message; she dashed out of the room, bid goodbye to the staffs and to her manager oppa, saying she needed to go somewhere very important. She got in her car and speed off to her purpose. She halted in front of a familiar gate, parked her car and took quick steps to the intercom. Mrs. Lee answered and let her came in.

 

“Good Evening Omonim!” taeyeon greeted and bowed

 

“Evening taeyeon… looking for soonkyu?”

 

“Uhm… yes… where is she?”

 

“She’s in her room…”

 

“Can I?”

 

“Of course… you’re always welcome here…”

 

“Thanks omonim… hehehe… gotta go!”

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

“Yes omonim?”

 

“Since it’s late… you sleep here okay…”

 

“Huh? But…”

 

“The guest room is ready… you can sleep there…”

 

“But…”

 

“No buts… it’s already late… you sleep here…”

 

“Okay omonim… thank you!”

 

“You can now go…”

.

.

.

---

 

Taeyeon was hesitating whether to knock or just enter the room… “Okay… both…” she said to herself as she knocked softly, twisted the knob and moved in.

 

The room was dim lighted, she sigh in relief as she saw soonkyu sound asleep. She could even hear her light snores. She took steps closer to the bed and seated on the side. She was staring at the adorable angel sleeping peacefully.

“Geez! I ran to you like a crazy because you texted me that you’re sick and in pain… and you need me… but here you are… sleeping soundly…” she mumbled as she traced soonkyu’s face… from her eye brows, to her eyes, to her nose, and to her luscious. Her fingers stopped on the lips.

She swallowed a big lump on , bites her lips, and it. “I wanted to taste you again… these lips are mine… and mine alone… I’ll just peck you okay… just a peck…” Taeyeon leans down and stops inches away from soonkyu’s face, she stared at the sleeping angel for a moment then closed her eyes, then she placed her lips gently. Her mind was saying that the peck was over but her body was not following the instructions. She lays down and nibbled on the lips, stopped when soonkyu stirred, and continued when the latter didn’t wake up. She softly on the lower lip, and to the other. She was tasting heaven when she heard her voice.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

She ever slowly lifted her head up, only to be met with sleepy questioning eyes.

.

.

.

.

 

----

 

HEY YOU!!!!! HAPPY FIRST MONTH OF GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER!!!! Weeeeeee! And Counting! ;)

 

Sorry for the delay…

 

 Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends

 

 Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time… Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who never fails to make me smile…

 

 

Phibster12, AnDroGenie, harlembeatfreak, gwen_stefani, barney01, Koihaku, TaengKyu, DanDyuGangsters,

Sunshiner239, SayTsuki, elinlinzz, HYOYEONzxc, SakulBurns, and eka318

 

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

 

PS: I’ll reply to all of your comments next time… sorry… *Bows*