Four Days - IIA

My light when everything seems so dark

 

Sunny’s POv

 

My day was wow! Too much for my mind, body, and soul to take… wait… I could manage; I could handle all of these emotions, stress, excitement, longing… Lee Soonkyu is a superwoman! Of course I am! I should not be pessimistic, I should always be optimistic… I’m Sunny! Sunny! Sunny! Sunny!

 

After sending taeyeon, I directly went to Dr. Linton for my check-ups, and then proceeded to Sm Building with umma to talk about my schedules, afterward we go on with my scheduled activities.

 

Amidst all those happenings in my day, teasing, bickering, fun time calls by the girls lift my spirit and lessen my stress, although if I heard kim taeyeon’s voice it would be great, but we have a game to play, endurance game. Obviously this game will be useful for her in the near future… and for me…

 

I wonder what she is doing right now. Is she sleeping already? Is she thinking of me? oh, I am 101 percent sure that she’s thinking of me at the moment. Uhmmm… she’s probably going crazy over there… hehehe… I could imagine her face, awww! Cute! Well, at least she had bunny stuff toy with her to cuddle.

 

Day one is almost over, here comes day two in few more hours…  awww! My body it hurts… I need to rest now… too much thinking of that kiddo drains my brain cells… aigoo…

 

Stop! Lee Soonkyu! Stop! Close your eyes and go to sleep… I followed what I’ve commanded myself, tch! I think I’m going crazy here… I smiled as I snuggled to my pillows and covered myself with my blanket.

 

“Good night…” I muffled before I drifted-off to dreamland

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Morning Came

 

Two bodies were cuddling at each other as the sunshine lit the room in between the slits of the curtains. Good night sleep were visible in each other’s face, two sleeping angels cuddling at each other were cute. Blanket that should be covering their bodies where already on the side of the bed, half of it hanging, ready to land the floor; one leg of the girl was enveloping the other, while the other girl’s arm was wrapping unto the other’s body and vice versa. They looked like a koala, sticking to their tree.

.

.

.

 

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

 

.

.

.

 

One of the girls stirred from her deep slumber when she heard some clicking. She partially opens her eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the room. She felt something heavy unto her legs and an arm securely wrapped around her body.

 

She grumbled as she moved eyes still partially opened. Then she heard something that triggered her to open her eyes wide.

.

.

.

 

 

Kim Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon…

Rise and Shine!!!

Taeyeonnie Wake up!

Wake up Taeyeonnie!

Taeyeonnie! Taeyeonnie! Taeyeonnie!!!!!!!!!

Wake up! The sun is up and already smiling at you…

Taeyeonnie!!!!!!

.

.

..

.

..

 

 

She abruptly sat up and her eyes searched for the person whose cute voice resounding in the four corners of the room, but sees no one, instead her eyes landed on her phone. It was blinking and vibrating, it was just an alarm signaling her that it’s already 7:30 am.

 

“Since when did I change my alarm tone? Tch! That bunny really knows how to tease me amidst this crazy game of hers.” Taeyeon thought as she shook her head.

 

The sleeping girl beside her moved who made her looked down. She saw a sleepy girl smiling at her and mumbled a good morning… She noticed their position; they were basically cuddling at each other while asleep. Taeyeon thought deep, she was remembering what had happened last night. She was 100 percent sure that she slept alone on her bed hugging her bunny stuff toy. Then she looked back down and tried to move away from the body of still sleepy girl.

 

 

.

.

.

 

“Good morning too…” taeyeon greeted back…

 

The girls simply smiled and stretched before saying… “I really had a good night sleep…”

 

“Ooh… me too… he-he…”

 

“Thanks to you…”

 

“Thanks to me?”

 

“Yup! Thanks to your warm hugs… I’ve sleep this good…”

 

“Ahmm… as far as I remember, I’ve sleep alone on my bed… how did you get in her fany-ah?”

 

“You asked for a hug last night remember? You kept on saying… hug me please… I need your hug… so I complied… hehehe…”

 

“I… I di..did? Really?” asked taeyeon in doubt

 

“Yup! Loud and clear!”

 

“You knew I do sleep talk right?”

 

“uh-uh… but I think it was not a sleep talk… you’re looking at me when you said that…”

 

“I am?”

 

“Yes! What’s with the face huh? You had a good night sleep taetae…”

 

“He-he-he… I was just… surprised of what I did…”

 

“Okay… I’ll go wash up first… It will be quick; we only have limited time left before our call time for breakfast…”

 

Taeyeon merely nodded in agreement.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

5 minutes passed she heard again sunny’s voice…

.

.

.

 

Kim Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon…

Rise and Shine!!!

Taeyeonnie Wake up!

Wake up Taeyeonnie!

Taeyeonnie! Taeyeonnie! Taeyeonnie!!!!!!!!!

 

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon took her phone and tapped it to stop, she unlocks it and a picture of sunny popped, she smirked as she saw it, the adorable bunny sticking her tongue out.

 

“You… you plan this ahead of time… you wanted to play this crazy game of yours at the first place right? Why do you want this? Why? Why? Why? Did you know that I’m starting to have some signs of being a crazy woman? Freak! I’m talking to myself already! Well, it’s normal right? Talking to myself, yeah… it’s still normal, and now I’m talking to your pic… this pic of yours sticking your tongue out… this is normal, this will do, at least I get to talk to you face to face. Hey! I want to taste your tongue… you promised me that you’ll let me taste it… when will it be? Ah-ha! I know! When its game over! Hehehehe… you teasing bunny! Hmmm…”

 

The bathroom door opens revealing a freshen-up tiffany.

 

“Tae? Are you talking to someone?” tiffany inquired

 

“Ah… hehehe… ahm… talking to myself?”

 

“Oh…”

 

“Sometimes, you need to talk to yourself, on what’s going on with you… like that… its healthy right?”

 

“Yup! It’s healthy, provided that you do it moderately…”

 

“Of course! Hehehe… you’re done, it’s my time now!” taeyeon said and ran to the bathroom.

 

Tiffany shook her head “Taetae seems… ok I better get change…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Whoa! That was close! I’m still good… I just need to shower…” taeyeon thought holding her heart as it was beating overtime… “But it feels great talking to bunny and to myself… Stop! Taeyeon you need to shower now… stop daydreaming…”

.

.

.

.

.

 

At the private room of the hotel’s resto where the girls are going to have their breakfast

 

Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yoona were doing their own things when hyoyeon barged in.

 

“Good Mooooorning!!!!!!!!!” she greeted loudly

 

Three pairs of eyes were locked to the loud intruder with brows up.

 

“What?! I just said Good Morning! Aren’t you guys supposed to greet me too?”

 

“You greeted too loud hyo...” sooyoung stated

 

“Yeah! disturbing…” added yoona

 

“Good Morning Hyoyeon unnie…” seohyun greeted

 

“As expected from our maknae… hehehe I’m not expecting for you two to be this mannered like seo… bleeeeh! Hmmp!”

 

The two glared at hyoyeon but the later ignored it and sat beside seohyun.

 

“Seo! I got some pic to share… hehehe…” hyoyeon excitedly uttered

 

“What’s that unnie?”

 

“Here…” hyoyeon fished out her phone and tapped the albums.

 

The two curious shiksins tried to peek, they move a little bit closer, now extending their necks as much as possible as hyoyeon was showing it to seohyun and purposely tilting it sideways for the two not to see.

 

“How did you get that unnie?” asked seohyun curiously

 

“Hehehe… I’m supposedly waking them up, but then I saw them in that position so, you know… I let them be have some extended time with each other… of course, before I leave, tadan! I took pictures of them… hehehe” explained hyoyeon

 

“Unnie… it’s not good to take pictures without their permission…”

 

“Naaaah!” hyoyeon was waving her hand “it’s okay…”

 

Sooyoung and Yoona were still trying to take a glimpse of the pics hyoyeon was saying… This time they move closer to seohyun, really close…

 

Hyoyeon took the phone from seohyun’s hands and put it back to her pocket, as if oblivious of what the two shikshins up to.

 

The two returned back to their positions clearing their throat loudly…

 

“Yoong, do you know that saying that “SHARING IS GOOD”?” sooyoung blurted out

 

“Yup! But some people don’t want to share… are they considered bad?”

 

“It depends… but this time, I know that someone is bad… am I right? or am I right?”

 

“You are right and you are right unnie!” agreed yoona

 

.

.

.

 

“SHARING IS GOOD right Seo?” hyoyeon asked

 

“Of course unnie…”

 

“Sharing food is definitely good right?”

 

Seohyun nodded…

 

“Then why are there some people who are greedy of that?”

 

“Ahmmm… maybe they’re just hungry that they want it for themselves alone…”

 

“It means they’re bad?”

 

“In some way, yes they are…”

 

“Hehehe… I knew it…” hyoyeon victoriously smiled at the two shikshin who were throwing daggers at her.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon joined the girls as the foods were served and ready to dig in.

 

“Where’s Yul and Jessi?” asked tiffany as the two were missing

 

“Yul might have some difficulty waking up the sleeping monster… hehehe” hyoyeon jokingly answered

 

“Might be true…” approved taeyeon

 

“How about you two? Did you sleep well?” hyoyeon queried

 

“Yup! We did sleep sleep sleep sleep well!” tiffany enthusiastically replied

 

“Ohhh… and so are you taeyeon?” probed hyoyeon in a teasing tone…

 

Taeyeon noticed the mischievous smile, “Are you implying something hyo?”

 

“Huh? I’m not… of course not… hehehe” she retorted and made eye contact with seohyun

 

Taeyeon saw the telepathic message and made a mental note that she’s going to ask seohyun later.

 

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

I didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

How’s the update? Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who made me happy and inspired by their comments.

 

AnDroGenie, newsonebe, Koihaku, blank999, elinlinzz, TaengKyu, DanDyuGangsters, RavingJenny, DKamii, eka318, Phibster12,

alpha678, Sunshiner239, and SakulBurns,

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH…. \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/