Four Days - IVB

My light when everything seems so dark

 

Sunny’s POv

 

Touched down in japan early in the morning… Finally, I’m here! After all the sermons and prescriptions from Dr. Linton, I’ve managed to be in good shape and look… I’m joining the girls at our concert…

 

I was walking at the arrival area when I saw a familiar figure from afar waiting patiently for me. I waved back at him as he waved at me.

 

“Long time no see... and Wow! You look great!” manager oppa said as I’m a meter away from him

 

“I always do oppa… hehehe…” I retorted playfully

 

“It’s still the same you…”

 

“Nothing change… still bright as the sun!”

 

“Hahahahaha… Definitely!”

 

“Told you… hehehe…”

 

.

.

.

 

Manager oppa took my luggage and we drive off to the hotel.

 

I settled myself inside the van and closed my eyes, and then I heard oppa asked me over the passenger seat…

 

“How are you sunny-ah?”

 

He knew everything… about my condition… about the two months period that I’ll be joining the girls… He’s been there when I and umma had a meeting with the management… He really knew it all… As I heard him asked me… I noticed the worriedness in his voice…

 

I opened my eyes and looked straight into oppa…

 

“I’m fine oppa…” I simply answered with a smile

 

“Are you sure? You’re not dizzy because of the trip?”

 

“Yup! I’m perfectly fine… how were the girls oppa?” I asked trying to shift the topic

 

“They’re fine… at the same time naughty…”

 

“Still the same dorks… hehehe”

 

“You’re one of them…”

 

“I am? Nah!...”

 

“Eeeyh?!”

 

.

.

.

 

Manager oppa and I had a fun conversation throughout the ride to the hotel…

.

.

.

.

.

 

As we arrived at the hotel, we hurriedly stepped in the elevator and up to my reserved room.

 

“Am I on the same floor as the girls’ oppa?”

 

“You’re a floor above them…”

 

“oooh… good… I won’t have a hard time to hide… hehehe”

 

“Aren’t you going to surprise them?”

 

“I am oppa… I’m still on the process of thinking of a plan…”

.

.

.

 

A beep indicates that we’ve reached to the floor of where my room is…

.

.

.

 

Oppa handed me my room key and luggage as we found my room.

 

“If you need anything, give me a ring…”

 

“Thanks oppa…”

 

“You’re practice will start at 10… will that be okay for you?”

 

“Yes… how about the girls?”

 

“They will start at 9…”

 

“Oh… I’m an hour late…”

 

“They will be dismissed early, to give them some time to relax before the concert…”

 

“Good…”

 

“Don’t worry about the venue… you will be practicing in a different dance studio… will do some run up of the stadium, check your outfits, mics, and the like…”

 

“Okay… I’m good with that…”

 

“Great… I need to go now… take a rest… if you’re hungry just call the resto and order…”

 

“I will… thanks oppa…”

 

“I’m glad you’re back…” manager oppa sincerely said

 

“So am I oppa…”

 

“Noona will pick you up later… I’ll be going now…”

 

“Bye oppa…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Sunny entered her room, put the luggage aside, took off her shoes, and then slumped unto the bed. She grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it tight…

 

“This is it… this is truly is it! Geez! I didn’t expect I could manage to join the girls on our japan tour concert… I am super soonkyu indeed… hehehe…” she mumbled

 

Sunny flipped around; digging her face to the sheets of the bed…

 

“And that girl… that dork… that byuntae… she did survive on our endurance game… she has her own tactics on how to convey messages to me without breaking the rules of our game… a witty taeyeon is born! Yey! Hehehe… those silly antics of hers made me smile and laugh… Aigoo… and as promise… I’m here… earlier than expected… oh… how would she react seeing me? It would be one hell of an epic face! Hehehe… and even the girls… they didn’t know that I’m arriving today… they would be shocked for sure… I already have a plan… but for the meantime… *yawns* I’ll take a nap…” she thought before her close slowly…

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Before sunny could be in deep slumber, her phone buzzed… she blindly searched for her phone, as her hands found it, she grabbed it and took a peek unto whom texted her…

 

She unlocked her phone and tapped the message… she simply taps onto the message and didn’t have a chance to read it as her eyes closed by itself…

 

“Je..ssi…ca…” she muffled before dozing off…

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Footsteps running, chitchatting, laughing, and screaming could be heard in the four corners of the room. The girls went early at the dance studio, and now they were playing around, killing the time, waiting for their trainer to arrive.

 

“Is this the first time that we’ve came first before unnie and oppa?” yuri inquired

 

“Yes! The first time…” retorted jessica with a smile

 

“And it’s the first time that you’ve waked up early all by yourself…”

 

“It is?”

 

“Yup! Unusual…” stated yuri as she eyed jessica who was simply smiling at the moment

 

“Jessica unnie must be excited of something…” seohyun said who was sitting beside them

 

“Excited? Excited of what sica-ah?”

 

“I don’t know… I just feel alive! Ooooh... hehehe… surprise… surprise…”

 

Yuri and Seohyun looked at each other and shrugged it off…

 

“She’s really weird…” uttered yuri which earned her a slap from jessica

 

“Yaaaah! I heard that… I’m happy… let it be…”

 

“Okay… okay… okay… aish… that hurts…” complained yuri

 

Seohyun was chuckling not because of the two bickering girls beside her but because of the comedic scene in front of her.

 

Hyoyeon was running around holding a chocolate bar while the two shikshins were chasing her.

 

“Hyoyeon unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s mine! Give it back!” yoona screamed

 

“Hyo!!!!!!!!!!!! Give it back to her!!!” sooyoung supplemented

 

“Sunny said that we should share! Why are you guys so greedy?” hyoyeon stop from running and face the two shikshins

 

“Fine! Let’s divide it equally…” said yoona and extended a hand for her to divide the chocolate

 

“Let yoona divide it hyo… I don’t trust you…” added sooyoung

 

Instead of giving it to yoona, hyoyeon opened the bar and took a big bite and handed the chocolate back to them with a grin.

 

“Uhmmm… deliciouso!” she said chewing

 

Sooyoung grabbed the chocolate from hyoyeon and took a bite…

 

“You’re right… yummy!” she seconded and gave the remaining chocolate to yoona

.

.

.

 

Yoona frowned as she took the chocolate.

 

“This is my chocolate… sunny unnie gave it to me… I should have the first big bite on it… instead I do have the least and last bite… you two bad people!”  She stomped her way away from the two and took a sit beside taeyeon.

 

“Hey! Sorry… we will buy you another one later…” both said to console the angry girl but they only received a cold shoulder from her.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany watched the gloomy yoona twiddling the chocolate wrapper. They both looked at each other and nodded. They need to talk to her.

 

“Hey… yoona?” called tiffany

 

“Hmmm?” retorted yoona without looking up

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Yoona simply shook her head…

 

“I’ll buy you another chocolate bar…” taeyeon butted in

 

“No, thanks…”

 

“Same chocolate bar like that…”  l

 

“No…”

 

“I’ll be buying you three big chocolate bars…” tiffany offered

 

“No… I’m fine… thanks…” yoona politely rejected as she stood up, seeing the trainers entered the room

 

.

.

.

 

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

 

“Morning girls! Let’s do the warm up…. Come on… come on…” Trainer unnie stated as trainer oppa started the music.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

 

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

 

Short update... :)

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these ninja pipz who made me update fast….

 

AnDroGenie, gwen_stefani, DKamii, SayTsuki, blank999, Phibster12, and elinlinzz,

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/