Fantasy

My light when everything seems so dark

Taeyeon stared at sunny’s adorable sleeping face, she smiles whenever sunny stirred from her simple naughtiness. She lightly pinch sunny’s nose or tickle her ears with strands of her hair, the only respond she could get were a slight movement.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Such a cutie even when sleeping… Everyone’s been fond of my bunny… hmmm… as much as I want her to be sociable but I don’t want her to spend much time with others aside from me of course… Aish! They all could say that I’m selfish, I don’t care… I just don’t really want to share my bunny with them for too long… This huggable, pretty, cute, smart, kind, everything bunny who’s sleeping with me right now is just MINE…”

 

She began to lightly traced sunny’s face, from her eyebrows, eyes, cheeks, down to her chin,  up to the nose, and stopped at bunny’s y lips.

 

“I know I’ve been stealing kisses from her, and by those slight contacts of her lips to mine, gosh! It was cloud nine! How awesome it would be if I could really kiss her; move my lips with her and savor the sweetness that comes with it… Soonkyu-ah… with just your lips you’re already driving me nuts…”

 

Taeyeon just stared at sunny’s lips while caressing it lightly, avoiding waking up the sleeping bunny…

 

“I… I … can’t… stop… myself… from… doing… this… soonkyu-ah…” taeyeon thought as she slowly leaned closer to give sunny a kiss, not just a brush of lips, but a real kiss…

 

Her lips touches sunny’s, she closed her eyes and moved slowly but surely, savoring the taste of heaven; it should not last long, but she couldn’t stop herself from kissing… it felt good when their lips touched, it’s just heaven…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then she suddenly pulled back when sunny stirred from her sleep, gradually waking up when she felt something….

 

“What were you doing taeyeonnie?” sunny inquired while rubbing her eyes

 

“Huh?! Me? Ahhh… I’m… I’m… I’m just watching you sleep soonkyu-ah” taeyeon replied flustered

 

“Watching me sleep taeyeonnie?”

 

“Uhmm… yeah…” taeyeon nodded repeatedly

 

“Just watching? You’re not doing anything?”

 

“Uhmmm… I … I… I… just traced the lines of your face… yeah… just like that… hehehe you're just too hypnotizing soonkyu-ah… hehehe”

 

“Nothing else taeyeonnie?” sunny asked in a husky voice as she already knew what just happened and she was going for a teasing kill this time…

 

Taeyeon just moved back from sunny, as the other girl moved closer.

 

“Soonkyu-ah….”

 

“Yes taeyeonnie?” sunny replied seductively

 

“Soonkyu-ah… could you move a little more on your side? I might fall from the bed sooner…”

 

“You will surely fall if you keep moving away from me? Why so tense?”

 

“Tense?! Who’s tense? Me? Oh no… no… no… I’m cool… can’t you see?”

 

“Tsk! I could clearly see you Kim Taeyeon even in dim light…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah… just move… move… move…” taeyeon said as she subtly pushed sunny on the other side

“Ok fine…” sunny retorted as moved back pulling taeyeon along closer to her… “taeyeonnie…”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen as her face was just inches away from sunny’s face… and she could feel her warm breath, her heart was working double time from beating…

 

“Soonkyu-ah…” taeyeon softly said

 

“Taeyeonnie…” sunny tenderly whispered as she lean closer

 

Taeyeon freezes from her spot, she’s shocked, nervous, and excited at the same time… she stared enchantingly at sunny’s eyes, reading what’s inside her mind.

 

Sunny asking taeyeon again… “What did you just do while watching me sleep taeyeonnie?”

 

Taeyeon swallowed a big lump stocked on before answering sunny…

 

“I … I… I kissed you soonkyu-ah… I swear I didn’t intend to be it that long… I mean… I just wanted it to be a peck… but I was so…so… so… loving it… that I wanted more than a brush of your lips to mine… I’m sorry… soonkyu-ah… I don’t  - - …”

 

Sunny just cut taeyeon’s words by giving her a quick peck and said… “You must have told me that you wanted a kiss… I could give you one… a sweet kiss… do… you… want… a kiss… from… me tae…yeo…nnie?” sunny asked seductively

 

Taeyeon nodded… “I want it… I need it…” she replied

 

Sunny gave out a bewitching smile before leaning for a kiss, but taeyeon was too overwhelmed that she abruptly kissed sunny longingly… Sunny was taken aback by the force but soon closed her eyes as she started to move in sync with taeyeon’s lips.

 

The kiss started tenderly… then passionately… both were having their time savoring the sweetness of each other’s lips, taking some breather in between kisses; Sunny’s been contented with the kiss, however, taeyeon wanted more…. So she started to pull sunny closer to her, deepening the kiss… she’s trying to gain entry using her tongue… she moaned as she wanted access inside… but sunny didn’t let her in…

 

Sunny needed some air, she pulled quickly and taeyeon grabbed the opportunity as she swiftly advance to kissing now with her tongue… sunny slightly pushed taeyeon… but the other girl didn’t bother to be pushed away… instead she shifted their position… she rolled over and now she’s on top of sunny making her in full advantage of the situation… Taeyeon moaned as she felt sunny’s tongue responded to her needs… they started the tongue war, as each wanted to be dominant from one another… hands started to caress each other’s body….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

------

 

“What’s wrong with this girl? Why is she … and her lips is sticking out…  Oh…. don’t tell me… geez! She’s dreaming of kissing someone… hehehe… I wonder who it could be…  ” sunny thought

 

Sunny started to shake taeyeon lightly… trying to her up…

 

“Yah! taeyeonnie… wake up! Yah!.... I said wake up… ert… taeyeonnie!”

 

Taeyeon just stirred and moaned…

 

“Gosh! Taeyeonnie! Wake up or else I’m gonna push you out of bed…” sunny threatened as she started to push taeyeon…

 

Taeyeon reluctantly opened her eyes…

 

“Soonkyu-ah…” she said and started to lean closer to sunny…

 

“Yah! what’s wrong with you? Gosh! Wipe your drool taeyeonnie…” sunny said teasingly

 

“Huh?! What?!” taeyeon’s eyes shut open as soon as she realized that it was just a dream…

 

“My goodness… It was just a dream… an awesome dream… I really thought it was real… how I wish it will happen soon… uhmmm I could still taste it… it’s so sweet… just a fantasy as of NOW… when will it come true? SOON…” taeyeon murmured while covering her eyes with her hands.

 

“What did you just say taeyeonnie? Hehehe… were you dreaming of kissing someone?” sunny asked cocking her eyebrows

Taeyeon looked at sunny and replied…

 

“Uh- huh! And it was the best!” sticking her tongue out

 

“Hmmp! Who were you kissing with?” sunny asked pouting

 

Taeyeon just grinned and pinched sunny’s cheeks…

 

“Yah! taeyeonnie~~~~”

 

 

 

---

 

First of all, I wanted to extend my deepest gratitude to those who granted my request of commenting to my tenth chappie for my tenth upvote… I did hope for having 10 comments but only got 6… Six worth reading comments, it may be short or long, nevertheless, it really made my day… thank you pipz for giving some effort on sharing your thoughts on my updates…

This update is dedicated for you pipz... (I’m really grateful) *bows 90 degrees*

Namely:  connie56, raSUNGYU, RavingJenny, skylbonnie123, The_Moyfish, and TaeSunnylover

 

****

To those who spare their time reading this story… Thank you… I hope you could leave some comments too… ^___^

 

 

*****

PS: I may not be updating soon though, since I’m still busy with work and reviews for my exam… I hope you pipz could patiently wait… tenchu! *bows*