Friends... to more than friends?

My light when everything seems so dark

Sunny was shaking taeyeon so hard after nudging and couple of snapping of fingers in front of the girl.

 

“Hey! Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” sunny called out but the girl was still in blank; she continued shaking the girl then she thought of something other than shaking. She flicked the girl’s forehead and nose so hard which earned her a response.

 

“Awww! Yaaaah! What’s that for?” Taeyeon grumbled as she touched her hurt forehead and nose.

 

“Huh?! You were zoning out a while ago…”

 

“What?! I? Me?”

 

“Yes!  You! Kim Taeyeon! You went blank then you close your eyes with your lips protruding… you look weird… are you thinking of erted things huh?!”

 

“Wait… Wait… so you’re telling me that I’m just simply dreaming?”

 

“You were sleeping like that taeyeonnie? I didn’t know you sleep like that… hmmm… so weird…” sunny mumbled rubbing her chin

 

“We didn’t?”

 

“Ei? Didn’t what?”

 

“You know…”

 

“I know what? Huh?!”

 

“That we…”

 

“Kiss?”

 

Taeyeon shyly nodded…

 

“Oh… that explains your protruding lips… hehehe… no… we didn’t…”

 

“Are you sure? You even kiss me first…”

 

“Ei? I didn’t kiss you… why would I kiss you?”

 

“Oh… I’m sorry…”

 

“You were simply dreaming kiddo… hehe… now let’s go to sleep…”

 

“But I…”

 

“It’s just a dream… lay down here now… I wanted to sleep hugging you… for real… not dreaming about it… hehehe…”

 

“Tsk! Hug yourself!”

 

“Hmm… where are you going?”

 

“I’m going home! This brat… go to sleep now… I’m leaving…”

 

“Don’t you dare step out of my room… sleep with me…”

 

“Don’t want to!!!!!”

 

“SSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!! Lower your voice…”

 

“Hmmp! Go to sleep… I’m leaving…”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes I am… go to sleep…----”

 

“You’re leaving…”

 

“Yes…”

 

“I know… how many times you should say that you’re leaving… If you want to leave then go… go… go… leave… leave… leave… Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!” sunny said whining as she slumped back to bed, hugging her pillow tight

 

Taeyeon skeptically looked at the whining bunny. “Yah! You told me before not to go… now you’re pushing me away…”

 

No Response from the bunny who was feigning asleep.

 

“Yah! I know you’re not sleeping there… yah! yah!”

 

Taeyeon kept on talking and talking and nudging sunny but to no avail…

 

“Fine! I’m going…”

 

“Okay…” sunny’s cool reply

 

“Oh…kay… I’m going now…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“I’m really going now soonkyu-ah…”

 

“Hmmm…. Okay…”

 

“Really… Really… Really going now soonkyu…”

 

“Shooo!”

 

“Hmmm… fine… I’m leaving you….”

 

“Leave then…”

 

“What?!”

 

“You said you wanted to leave… then go… *yawns* I’m sleepy…”

 

“Aish! Fine… leaving… leaving… leaving now…”

 

“Kim Taeyeon, could you just lie down beside me now?”

 

“Huh?!”

 

“If you wanted to leave you should have said it just once… but you keep on repeating… ‘I’m leaving… leaving… leaving…” tsk… you wanted me to stop you eh?”

 

“Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“No?”

 

“Ahmm…”

 

“No?!”

 

“Uhuh…”

 

“Okay… go now… leave… I’m going to sleep…” sunny stated and then closed her eyes again hugging her pillow tight…

 

Taeyeon merely looked at the sleeping bunny comfortably hugging her pillow…

 

“Tsk! she didn’t even dare to stop me from leaving, instead she shoos me off… this tease bunny… aish!”

 

Sunny who was trying to sleep, knew that taeyeon was gazing at her intently, so she decided to say something after minutes of feeling that someone’s been staring at her.

 

“You, sleep with me now… now… now… here…” sunny said tapping the empty space beside her.

 

Taeyeon didn’t move an inch; she was too engrossed on starring at the bunny. On the other hand, sunny was getting impatient to taeyeon’s sluggishness. She pulled the girl down to bed and cuddled at her; wrapped her arms and legs around the girl who was shocked at the moment.

 

“Let’s sleep taeyeon for real… I’m really… rea…lly slee…py…. Zzzzzzzz” mumbled sunny as she drifted off to dream land.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was too immersed in staring at my soonkyu that I didn’t hear what she said. I was surprised when she pulled me down to bed, her arms and legs wrapped around me as if she’s afraid of me running away from her. I smiled, and shifted myself into a comfortable position and hugged her back. It’s been ages since we sleep together like this, like a magnet, so close. I miss this… I miss us… I hope this will last longer as possible…

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Six girls were on the living room watching a movie while eating fried chicken and pizza.

 

“Hey! Eat slowly…” Hyoyeon yelled over the grinding mouth of sooyoung

 

“What are you complaining at?” retorted the master shikshin

 

“I’m complaining of you having already eaten two pizzas and one chicken while we only had one of each…”

 

“I paid for these… I should be eating more than you guys…”

 

“Huh?! You lose the game that’s why you pay…” chirped yuri

 

“Correct! If one us three, lose the game we will also pay for these…” yoona added 

 

“Hmmp! Why are they eating too?” sooyoung eyed the two girls eating some pizza while looking over there phone.

 

Three pair of eyes followed sooyoung’s line of vision; the two guilty girls looked up and were met by four pair of eyes. The five had a staring battle for roughly two minutes when jessica was the first one to speak.

 

“Any problems?” she asked with one raise brows

 

“Sharing is good…” butted tiffany

 

“Hmm? You got problems us eating pizzas that you ordered?” asked again by jessica

.

.

 

Silence…

 

.

.

 

The three shook their heads in response…

 

“Okay… sooyoung? Got problems with these pizzas that we ate?”

 

“Huh? Of course… none… hehehe… you can have some more if you guys want sica-ah…”

 

Three heads turned to look at sooyoung disbelievingly…

 

“What are you looking at?!”

 

“Nothing… chicken…” hyoyeon mumbled

 

“Huh?! What did you say?”

 

“Hyo said she wanted some more chicken… here you go hyo…” yuri retorted as she handed one fried chicken

 

“Chicken… chicken… chicken…” yoona kept on blubbering

 

“Yah!”

 

“Hmmm? I just wanted some chicken sooyoung unnie… chicken please yuri unnie…”

 

“Here yoona-ah… here’s your chicken… chicken… chicken… hehehe”

 

“Uhmmm… the chicken… chicken… chicken… yummy!!!” teased hyoyeon

 

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha….” Laughter resounded in four corners of the living room amidst the late hour

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

Jessica went to the balcony to have some fresh cool breeze. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the night breeze. “Hmmm… refreshing…” she mumbled

 

“Enjoying the night alone?” tiffany’s voice made her open her eyes and look at the sky

 

“Yes… sometimes, you need this kind of alone time to clear your mind…”

 

“Clear your mind?”

 

“Uhuh… clear your mind from things that bother you…”

 

“Are you feeling better now?”

 

Jessica heaved a deep sigh and turned to look at tiffany, and with a smile she said… “Yes… I am…”

 

“That’s good then…” retorted tiffany showing her eye smile

 

“Yes... good… how about you?”

 

“Hmm? Me?”

 

“Yes… you… are you feeling better?”

 

“I am a … little…”

 

“A little?”

 

“Yes… a little…”

 

“What’s bothering you?”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Okay… let me guess… Taeyeon?”

 

“…..”

 

“I’ll take it as a yes then… what about her?”

 

“…….”

 

“oh…kay… if you don’t want to answer… it’s fine with me… hmmm… where is she right now?”

 

“Manager oppa told me she hurriedly ran away from the studio after she recorded a song saying she needed to go somewhere important.”

 

“Where could it be?”

 

“I texted her younger sister asking if she’s home…”

 

“Then?”

 

“I received a reply; she said her unnie didn’t go home…”

 

“She might be----“

 

“She might be with sunny…” tiffany continues jessica’s words

 

“Huh?!”

 

“She might be at sunny’s home right now…”

 

“*sigh* yeah… she might be there… you know that they’re close right?”

 

“I know… way too close to be only friends…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“But she’s been avoiding her lately… taetae’s always with me…”

 

“You did notice it?”

 

“Notice those glances… those stares… those jealousy things… I noticed it all…”

 

“And?”

 

“I just don’t mind it… they are simply friends…”

 

“Friends?”

 

“Or more than friends?”

 

Jessica looked above the starry sky… “I like sunny… you know that right? She knows that too… and she only said thank you… thank you for the love… I like her before… but now I love her even though she just loves me platonically. I didn’t say that I’m giving up on her, I’m also not saying that I’m going to force myself to her… My only point is I’ll always be here whenever she needs me. I love her… yes I do… I love her and whatever that makes her happy, makes me happy too… even if it pains me… but that will be for a while… in due time maybe I’ll get immune to it… Hmm… why do I sound like I’m losing hope here? She’s still single and available… *chuckles* I will not give up on my love for her that easily… who knows she will fall for me too… that would be the best day of my life… don’t you think so?”

 

“I guess so… I’m not going to give up too… but I ….”

 

“You need to learn how to give way… and not be too greedy…”

 

“Oh?”

 

“You know what I mean right?”

 

“Hmmm… ye..ah…”

 

“Now I’m missing my sunny bunny… I wanted to hear her voice…”

 

“Ei? Tsk! Cheezy….”

 

“Hehehe… when it comes to her… I’m overly cheezy…. Awwwww!!! Hehehe”

 

“Tsk! Let’s go inside now… we might get colds out here…”

 

“Fine… it’s nice talking to you fany-ah…”

 

“Same goes here…”

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

“He…llo…..” sunny answered groggily…

 

.

.

 

“Hmmm… who’s that?” asked taeyeon

.

.

.

---

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR PIPZ!!!!!

 

WELCOMING 2014 WITH AN UPDATE… WEEEEEEEEEEEEE…. ^_______^

 

 

Didn’t proofread, I just write… too lazy to check on grammatical errors… so please bear with it…

I’ll correct those errors when this story ends.

 

Boring? If so, I apologize… I’ll do better next time…  Confused? Feel free to ask… *bows90degrees*

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS

 

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ^___^ *bows90degrees*

 

And to these pipz who never fails to make me smile…

 

Sunshiner239, Sayanorie, SakulBurns, Taengkyu, HYOYEONzxc, Phibster12, eka318, harlembeatfreak, Koihaku, AnDroGeNie, SayTsuki, blank999, gwen_stefani, elinlinzz, DanDyuGangsters, lizamarie, and oOoTaengSicoOo

 

THANK YOU… THANK YOU… THANK YOU… \\[^_~]V

 

 

 

--- > ENJOY \m\{0_~}/m/

 

 

 

PS: LEE-TAN, THANKS FOR WELCOMING 2014 WITH ME… ^_^ HEHE…

      WE CELEBRATED IT IN OUR STYLE… *PUMPS FIST* YEAH! COOL!! @_<