Battle Ground

My light when everything seems so dark

Taeyeon deepened the kiss… attempting to gain access this time around…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunny’s POv

 

We were kissing again… the only difference this time, we’re lying down on bed and she’s on top, having advantage over me. She kissed me passionately; more passionate than the previous kiss we shared. I kissed back with the same intimacy, but maintaining control over myself from giving in… it’s not yet the right time… she started to caress my body gently which made me moaned from pleasure.Ohhh… She’s seducing me…. As she heard me moan, she tried to push me to allow her to have a tongue battle but I resisted… I need to end this kissing as much as I don’t want to, so I gathered all the strength I have, and pushed her up, freeing ourselves from each other’s lips.

 

We were catching our breath as we pull apart, eyes locked at each other, no one tried to utter a single word.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Breathing and Heart beating could only be heard…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon leaned again for another kiss but I stopped her this time.

.

.

.

 

 

“Taeyeonnie, you better go now…” I said sternly

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

Silence… she just stared at me… she attempted to kiss me again… I pushed her up, making her sit and and so am I…

 

“Taeyeon, stop… enough already…”

 

She gave me a lonely look. She’s trying to tame me, but no, I stood firm to what I said…

 

“No… No more Kim Taeyeon…”

 

“Soonkyu-ah… I’m missing you already…”

 

“You’re not missing me…”

 

“I am…” she said pouting…

 

“I don’t believe you…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’re still here… you need to leave now and then… hmmm… tell me that you miss me…”

 

“Okay… I’ll leave now…” she said and get off the bed, she walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

I collapsed to bed; my head is spinning again… Argh! Am I stressing? Was it stressful to kiss? Nah! I’m not stress because of the kiss; I’m stressed out because of controlling my hormones to stay cool and calm. Geez! That girl wants to run to second base. I touched my lips… it was a sweet kiss… was? Should I use were? There were two… hmm… It were sweet kisses… hehehe… now I think I’m going crazy… talking to myself like this? *sigh* I’ll just dream of her then…

 

 I’m dozing off when I heard soft knocks…

.

.

.

.

.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

I grumbled, another disturbance… when do I get a decent sleep? Aish!

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

Then I heard her, yes! It’s her again…

.

.

.

.

She peeked through the door, as I forcefully opened my eyes.

 

“I miss you soonkyu-ah…. Do you believe me now?” she said grinning….

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!! Go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said as I throw a pillow straight to her face

 

“Owwwh! Okay okay okay… hehehe…. Bye… call you later…” she said and blew a kiss to me

 

“Geez! childish!” I mumbled as I heard her ran out of the dorm screaming my name…

 

.

.

.

 

“Soonkyu-ah!!!!!! Wait for me!!!!!!” taeyeon screamed as she closed the main door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

Taeyeon’s POv

 

I ran out of the dorm screaming soonkyu’s name, and then before I closed the door of the dorm, I screamed “Soonkyu-ah!!!! Wait for me!!!” I’ll make sure that I’m going to call and text her whenever I have free time. Gosh! I love her lips… Tsk! But my bunny’s so selfish; she didn’t want to share her tongue! Hmmp! Next time Lee soonkyu… I’m going to gain access with or without id… hmmm… how could I get my id by the way? Tsk! I’m going to ask her later, hehehe. For now, I need to go down fast; oppa and the girls might be impatiently waiting for me already. *sigh*

 

The elevator opens and manager oppa greeted me.

 

“Oh! I’m glad you finally walked out of the dorm…” he said with sarcasm

 

“Hehehe… yeah! I got stuck in there… sorry…”

 

“And we’re about to get caught by the traffic if we won’t hurry… *sigh* get in… the girls are waiting…”

 

“Sorry…” I said as I stepped in the elevator.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was silence for a moment…

.

.

.

.

.

Then I remember the thing I wanted to ask oppa.

 

I turned to him and asked, “Oppa, why does soonkyu have different schedule than us? She is supposed to be with us right?”

 

“Huh?! I don’t know… you should ask the management not me…”

 

“You might know something since you’re our manager…”

 

Manager oppa shook his head and smiled.

 

“What’s funny oppa?”

 

“Sorry… I just remember jessica, she kept on bugging me with questions regarding sunny which I couldn’t answer… I also told her to ask the management if she’s eager to know the reasons behind…”

 

“What? Jessica? So did she try to ask the management?”

 

“I don’t think so, she’s still asking me stuffs about sunny though…”

 

“Then?”

 

“Then?! She didn’t get a decent answer from me, because I, myself is oblivious about sunny’s situation.

 

“Ooooh….”

 

“Here we are… let’s go…” manager oppa said as the elevator opened up

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

 

The ride to the airport was filled with silence. The girls were sleeping and taeyeon was in deep thought. The conversation between manager oppa and taeyeon bothered the latter.

 

“What could have been the reason of soonkyu having different schedule than us? Will she be going solo? Oh that won’t happen… I know her; she told me that before that she didn’t want to be a solo artist. But what could be the reason? Hmmm….” Taeyeon thought throughout the ride

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

The girls reached the airport without being trapped by the traffic; they easily checked-in and boarded the plane.

 

On the plane, their manager oppa handed them pieces of note informing them who will be there room buddies during their stay in japan.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon, Yuri and Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, and Yoona and Seohyun

.

.

.

.

 

They arrived at japan with fans enthusiastically welcoming them. The girls immediately headed to the hotel and went to their respective rooms. They slumped to their bed the moment they entered to their room due to fatigue. They all need to sleep, have a good rest for the next day; their rehearsals will be drop dead tiring.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon’s Room

 

Tiffany organized her things in the closet after taking a nap while taeyeon was still sleeping on the other bed hugging her bunny.

 

 

After organizing her things, tiffany went to taeyeon’s luggage planning to arrange the latter’s things, however it was locked, so she just let it off.

 

Tiffany went back to her bed and lie down facing taeyeon, “She’s cute!” she thought. She fished out her phone from her bag and took photos of the sleeping girl.

 

.

.

.

 

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, then she smiled like an idiot, she was smiling like that when she heard tiffany’s voice.

 

“Taetae want me to kiss you? Hehehe” tiffany said as she walked to taeyeon’s bed

 

“Huh?!”

 

“Do you want me to kiss you?” tiffany repeated

 

“Hmmm…” taeyeon’s only response as she’s still not in herself

 

Tiffany on the other hand thought it as a ‘yes’, so she leaned forward ready to peck taeyeon.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Taeyeon whose brain was on sleep mode and eyes were partially opened, were automatically shut widely open as she saw tiffany’s face getting closer to her.  She abruptly moved backward.

.

.

.

.

 

“Woooah! What are you doing fanny-ah?”

 

“Hmm… giving you a kiss… why did you move backwards?” tiffany asked as she moved forward to taeyeon

 

“Wait… wait… wait… why are you going to kiss me?” taeyeon replied as she inched backwards again

 

“Why? Don’t you want it?” tiffany probed teasingly

 

“Me? Wa-want it? N-no…”

 

“Tsk! Why are you stuttering there? Hehehe… you want it right?”

 

“Huh?! No… no… no!!!! don’t come near me… shoo! Shoo!”

 

“Aawww! Taetae…  you’re pushing me away… bad! Hmmp!” tiffany said pouting

 

“Just this moment, because you’re scaring me…”

 

“Scaring you taetae? I’m not scaring you…” tiffany voiced out as she seductively move slowly closer to taeyeon.

 

“Fa-fa-nny-nny-ah….. Stop! Stop teasing me…  I’m telling you…” taeyeon responded as she was already leaning on the wall hugging her bunny tightly.

 

“Stop teasing? I’m not teasing you Taetae… I just wanted to be near you… what’s wrong with that?”

 

“Nothing’s wrong with that when you’re in your normal state…”

 

“Huh?! You’re saying I’m not in my normal state at this moment?”

 

“Ye-yeah! You’re in a state at this very moment… that’s why I’m freaking scared of you…”

 

“What?!” tiffany halted from stepping closer to taeyeon “ Me? ? Or it’s you who’s ? Tsk! Hahahahahaha…. Silly! I’m not taetae! Hahahaha… My goodness… what’s wrong with you?” tiffany asked as she was laughing hard

 

 

“You wanted to kiss me!”

 

“Hahahaha… because you say yes when I asked you silly! Hahaha”

 

“I didn’t…. I just groaned…”

 

“Oh… which I interpreted as a yes from you… hehehe”

 

“Yup! You’re bad! And you’re teasing me!”

 

“You’re cute when you’re shock or scared… hehehe”

 

“Hmmmp!” taeyeon replied and threw a pillow at tiffany

 

“Yaaaaah! What was that for?”

 

“For trying to steal a kiss from me!”

 

“Tsk!!! Hahahaha… eeeeyh! I’m going to score a kiss from you or to you before our japan concert tour ends… hehehe…”

 

 

“You wish! Tsk!”

 

“Yeah! I wish…. Not a kiss… but kisses! Hahahaha… you better get ready taetae!”

 

“Noooooooooo! Yaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“hahahahahhaha…. Relax! Just be cautious… hehehe”

 

“Tsk! I won’t allow you!!!!!”

 

“Let’s see… hehehe… Hey! Tae, you should fix your luggage now before we will have our dinner.”

 

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot… what time will be our dinner?”

 

“Around 7:30, it’s already 7:10 so you only have 20 minutes before our dinner…”

 

“I could finish organizing my things in 15 minutes… don’t worry… hehehe”

 

“Eeeeyh?!” tiffany said rolling her eyes…

 

“Hey! Are you sadako?”

 

“Huh?! No!!!!!

 

“Because I could see all the white in your eyeballs, it’s creepy….  Hehehe”

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

 

---

 

Jessica and Yuri’s Room

 

As soon as jessica entered their room, she abruptly put her luggage down, ran to her bed and lie down… then she took her phone from her bag and texted sunny.

 

Yuri followed from behind, she opened her luggage and arranged it in the closet, and then she took a look at the girl who’s been busy typing a message to sunny and said “I think you should arrange your things first before lying in your bed jessica.”

 

“Hmm?” jessica responded

 

“Arrange you things first before doing something else…”

 

“Oh… hehehe yeah… I’ll just send this message to sunny… wait…”

 

“Sunny?”

 

“Yeah! I told her that I’ll text if we’re already in japan…”

 

“Ah… I see…”

 

“There… message sent! Hehehe… now I’m going to arrange my things while waiting for her reply…” jessica said cheerfully as she placed her phone on the side table and got up to organize her stuffs

 

 

“You’re not that excited to receive a reply from her, do you?”

 

“Nah! I’m not…” jessica retorted with a smile reaching her eyes
 

 

“Tsk! Silly! She makes you happy?”

 

“Very much!!!! Doesn’t she make you happy?”

 

“She also makes me happy and the rest of the girls, but the way I look at it, she makes you happy in a different way…”

 

“Ooooh! Hehehe… in what way?”

 

“I don’t know… in what way jessica?”

 

“In any way highway! Hahahahaha!”

 

“What?!”

 

“She just makes me happy! In her own simple ways… That’s it! Now I’m missing her already…” she pouted

 

“Yaaaah! Stop acting cute!”

 

“Why? Sunny would say that I’m cute and squeeze my cheeks when I’m pouting like this…”

 

“It’s sunny… I’m yuri… tsk! Hey! Was that your phone?”

 

“Huh?!” Jessica turned to yuri

 

“I think I heard your phone beeps…”

 

“What?!” jessica said and ran immediately to check her phone hoping that sunny already texted back

 

“Well I guess I’m just hallucinating when I heard that beep… hehehe” she said as she saw jessica’s disappointed face staring at her phone.

 

“Why didn’t sunny reply? Didn’t she receive my text? I better text her again…”jessica voiced out

 

“Are you talking to me jessica?”

 

“No… I’m talking to myself…”

 

“Ooowh…okay…”

 

---

 

Jessica was typing again another message for sunny.

 

“Hmmm… what should I say to her? That I miss her now? ahmmm…  aish! I’ll just text whatever I wanted to say to her… like usual… hehehe right…” she thought and started to type

 

To: My Bunny

  • Hey Bunny! How are you? Where are you now? What are you doing? Me? Well, I’m here at our hotel room. If you’re wondering who’s my room buddy, it’s kwon yuri… hehehe, she’s organizing her stuffs in the drawer, I just… ahmm.. I’m almost done though, went for a break to text you because you haven’t replied in my first text… why? L I miss you!!!! I miss your cute adorable face! Your laugh, your eye-smile, your y lips, your huggable body, huh? Did I just say body? Well, do I sound like a ert here? Hmmm… I don’t think so… Hehehe… I miss everything about you… I miss LEE SOONKYU!!! Don’t you miss Jung Jessica? L yaaaah! Text me when you read this okay? I’ll be waiting for you… text me then I’ll call you back… hehehe… BUNNY I WILL BE WAITING…

 

 

From: Jessica

 

Jessica smiled as she finished typing her message to sunny, and then she sent it…

 

Sending… sending… sending… MESSAGE SENT…

 

She went back to her stuffs and finish what she was doing.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

---

 

7:30 at Hotel’s Resto, VIP Room

 

The girls except for Yuri and jessica, were waiting for the food to be served that they ordered ahead of time.

 

“What took yuri and jessica so long to go down?” Hyoyeon inquired

 

“Maybe sica-unnie was still sleeping and yuri-unnie was having a hard time waking her up.” seohyun assumed

 

“That might be the reason, you have a point there seo…” taeyeon agreed

 

“But----” tiffany stops from talking when the door opened revealing the two late girls whose been bickering

 

“Yaaaaah! Stop tapping your phone…” yuri scolded jessica

 

“I should tap my phone so that I could use its apps… it’s touch phone yuri…”

 

“Aish! You’ve been tapping on it, checking your inbox etc almost an hour already…”

 

“I’m waiting for her… aish!”

 

“Then wait for it… p-a-t-i-e-n-t-l-y…”

 

“I am…”

 

“Really?”

 

“Well, kinda… *sigh* last… I’m gonna make a call… I really can’t wait… hehehe” jessica said as she tried to call sunny

 

 

---

 

“Wooooa… you two… sit! You’re too loud you know…” hyoyeon said at the two girls

 

“What is jessi’s doing?” tiffany asked looking at yuri

 

“Calling someone…”

 

“Who is that someone?” taeyeon inquired

 

“Who else? Our energy pill, Lee Soonkyu! You know, she’s waiting for a text or call from sunny the moment we settled in our own respective rooms… Geez! she’s been checking her phone every now and then…”

 

“I wonder what is sunny-unnie doing right now? I hope jessica-unnie could contact her… I want to talk to sunny-unnie too…” seohyun voiced out…

 

Meanwhile, while the girls were busy talking, taeyeon was dialing sunny’s number, trying to call her soonkyu. She mentally cursed when she forgot to text sunny when they’ve arrived instead she leisurely took a nap…

 

“Aish! Kim Taeyeon! You stupid girl… why did you forget to text your soonkyu? Arggh”

 

She was calling but sunny’s number was busy, she took a peek at jessica, then she concluded that she hasn’t contacted sunny yet, because her facial expression did show so.

 

.

.

.

 

She kept on calling but failed… “Aish! Who is she talking to? This kid really…” she thought and looked at jessica again, she wouldn’t let the other girl talk to her soonkyu first…

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Fooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the two shikshins whined endlessly

 

Taeyeon shook her head as she heard yoona and sooyoung wailed for food like babies… and then the maknae reprimanded them…

 

“Unnies, it will be served soon… just wait…” seohyun said

 

The two shikshins stopped whinning and hang their heads low, biting their own spoons…

 

The girls laughed at the scene…

 

“Yaaah! You two should behave, or Seo here will scold you more… hehehe” hyoyeon voiced out

 

Yoona and Sooyoung glared at hyoyeon…

 

“Hahahaha… I’m not scared you two… bleeeh!” she retorted as she merong at them, and then she asked the kid leader “You’re calling whom taeyeon?”

 

 

“Hehehe….”

 

“Huh? Who’s He-he-he?”

 

“She might be calling the same person as I am calling to” jessica butted in

 

“Owwh… really?” hyoyeon responded with eyebrows raised

 

Taeyeon kept silent as she stared at the cool jessica smiling at her, which she responded with a sly smile.

 

“Yeah! Been calling her for ages now, but her phone is busy… right jessica?” taeyeon said sarcastically

 

“Uhuh! She might be talking to someone… who that could be?” jessica retorted

 

“I don’t know… I’ll ask her later when I get to talk to her… would you mind?”

 

“Mind what?”

 

“Stop calling her so that I could, you know talk to her…”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

The girls’ eyes gazed back and forth from taeyeon to jessica, and then jessica to taeyeon’s word battle.

 

“I mean would you give way so that I could connect to soonkyu… if there’s the two of us calling her at the same time, the network might get a little interrupted… hehe”

 

 

“Hehe… I wanted to talk to her too you know… would you mind instead… you know… let me talk to her first…”

 

“I asked you first jessica… drop the call, let me talk to soonkyu…”

 

“I called her first, you just follow, you should drop your call taeyeon…”

 

The two were now having a staring battle, while smiling awkwardly at each other, phones on their ears trying to connect to sunny… No one dared to drop a call, no one attempted to raise a white flag.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

The girls exchanged glances; they’re having a telepathic conversation…

 

“Are we on the same wave length here?” hyoyeon voiced out

 

“I think so…” sooyoung responded

 

“I don’t think so…” yuri refuted

 

“Same here…” tiffany seconded

 

“What?! Seo? Are you with us?” yoona asked seohyun narrowing her eyes

 

“Roger!” the maknae sharply replied

 

“Good! Don’t mind those two who don’t have telepathic powers, and the other two who’ve been on their own battle grounds. Now, are you guys ready?” hyoyeon said confirming at sooyoung, yoona, and seohyun

 

“Ready!” the three responded while tiffany and yuri were dumbfounded watching them       

 

“Raise your weapons!” hyoyeon commanded

The three of them raised their own respective phones following hyoyeon.

 

“In THREE!----- TWO!----- ONE!------ATTACK!!!!” hyoyeon ordered

 

Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon immediately tapped sunny’s number and started to make a call, they were in full concentration calling and redialing sunny’s number.

 

“Yuri, they’ve gone crazy…” tiffany said

 

“Food should be here now, they badly needed it…” yuri retorted

 

“Yeah… and these two…” tiffany pointing to taeyeon and jessica

 

“These two were getting there…”

 

“Getting where?”

 

“Mental Hospital!!!”

 

“Hahahahaha… I guess so... with the four of them…” referring to hyoyeon, sooyoung, yoona, and seohyun

.

.

.

.

.

.

30 seconds passed

.

.

.

.

.

.

 1 minute

.

.

.

.

.

3 minutes

.

.

.

.

.

5 minutes

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Aish! Why is it always busy?” sooyoung grumbled

 

“Who is she talking this long?” yoona complained

 

“Whoever that person is, should end the call now…” hyoyeon reacted

 

“Sssssh….  It might be important unnies…” seohyun reasoned out

.

.

.

.

.

 

RING… RING… RING…

 

 

“Finally!!!!!! SUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

----

I just recovered from being sick! yes! it's good to be back!!!!  ^__^

 

 

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................. an update! it's kinda long... it's okay right? right? right? O_o

 

How's the story? it's not boring? feel free to share your thoughts... :)

 

 

 

 

 

READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND UPVOTERS!!!! THANK YOU!!!! *BOWS 90DEGREES*

 

 

 

And to these pipz!!!!!

 

 

Phibster12, DanDyuGangster, gwen_stefani, Taengkyu, elinlinzz, Yume-Zatto, anisalee

Zaiden143, RavingJenny, Koihaku, eka318, SakulBurns, AdorkableGirl, Vldandyu07, puffycosmo

 

 

 

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! FIRING MY THANK YOUs!!!!!!! bang! bang! bang! bulleye! ^________^

 

 

 

 

 

------------> ENJOY!!!! \\[^_^]//

---