CHAPTER 8

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 8

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“okay! This is good, let’s practice one more time” jonghyun oppa, shouted after we finished singing the song, soo Minho and I chose ‘just the way you are’ (Pitch perfect version, acapella) it’s a good song and the version is good, and instantly, Jonghyun Oppa like it. It’s our third day of our practice, and since the morning after we’ve chose the song Minho the Jerk was back, He being soft was gone, totally gone! He now, again started to ignore me, not that I want him to have his whole attention to me, but really? it’s annoying to think. And in our different quizzes though, I’ve been studying hard, he’s still the highest, sad reality right?.

 

 

After an hour of practicing the song, finally we’re now ready to go. And because that Jerk is ignoring me, it’s been onew oppa who’s sending me home, not that Minho said that he don’t want me to go home with him, but come on I have pride.. so I’ve choose to be with Onew oppa and Victoria unnie.

 

 

 

“Sull!” I heard a voice calling me. “Oppa, what’s up?” I asked onew oppa, who is calling me, “can’t you ride with Minho today? My mom asked me to accompany her later” he said, okay so I think I need to ride the bus. “That’s okay oppa, don’t worry, I’ll just take the bus” I said smiling at him. “are you sure? You can actually ride with Minho” he said again, “no oppa! No need, I can manage” I said smiling at him. “okay, just be safe okay? Text us if you’re home” he said patting my back, “ne, oppa” I said still smiling.

 

 

Since I have to walk towards the bus station, I have to go first, I then bid goodbye to everyone, since they all have their own car, and pity me because they don’t know that I’m living with the jerk so I don’t have any choice but to ride the bus.

 

 

I was now waiting for the bus at the bus stop, the truth is, it’s actually my first time riding a bus, and don’t hate me, my dad is just one of the most annoying dad that want to send her daughter to school and fetch her after school. After waiting for like 15 mins, finally the bus is here. I sit on the 3rd to the last seat on the back. I put on my head set, and enjoy watching the buildings as we passed by.

 

=====================================================================

 

“hyung, you’re still here?” I asked onew hyung, who on my surprise is still here, as I noticed sulli wasn’t here when I came back from the admin office and taemin told me, she went home already. “oh, yeah.. I’m still waiting for Victoria, she’s been called by our adviser” he answered. And where is that girl now? Don’t tell me she went home alone? “ah, hyung.. you’ve been sending sulli at my house right?” I asked him, though I know it’s him because mom told me. “yeah, why?” he asked me, “where is sulli then? Taemin told me she went home already, but you’re still here” I asked him, “oh, that! She went home already, she said that she’ll just take the bus since I told her that I have something to do, I actually told her to ride with you, but she insist that she’ll just take the bus” He said, “oh well, Victoria is here, were going now” he added and went towards Victoria unnie.

 

 

Is she serious? Riding the bus alone? As far as I know she never rode a bus, and besides does she know the way on our house? She have to walk from the bus station to our house, aish! That brat.

 

 

“taem, I’m going home now” I said to taemin as I gather my things. “I’m going with you” he said as he also gather his things and we both bid goodbye to everyone. We then walks toward the parking lot, taemin went to his car, and I went to his car.

 

 

“something’s up?” he asked before he opens the door. “yeah, that brat, bravely went home riding a bus, come on! We all know that she never ride a bus” I answered him, irritated. “Concerned huh?” he answered me, “no way, she’s smart, I know she’ll be home safe” I answered him instead, I know sulli will be safe, but I need now to be home, to ensure if she was already ther. “I know you too well, choi Minho. Don’t bother to act like this” he said, and this boy is getting on my nerve. And he’s just smiling at me. “shut up, Lee taemin, I’m going to chop down that mouth of yours” I threatened  him. “whatever Hyung, let’s see in the future” he said then he entered his car, and I too. Taemin actually knows that sulli is living with me.

 

 

 

“umma, I’m home” I shouted as soon as I entered the house, but no one answered me, where is she? I walked towards the dining area and went to the fridge to get water, and then I noticed that there is a note that is stick in the fridge.

 

 

Minho and sulli,

Minho I’ll be at your grandmother’s house tonight, she’s sick and your uncle ho dong, is out of town, so I guess you two can manage alone,

-Mom

 

 

I then went upstairs to check if the Brat is home, but she’s not her room is empty and no sign that she’s home.

 

 

I look at the clock, it’s 7:30 PM, it’s been an hour already but she’s still not here.

I called her, but she’s not answering it, where the hell is she?

 

====================================================================

Sulli’s POV

 

“I know, that the way is here” I said to myself, ahhhh this GPS is not helping me. I should at least swallow my pride and went home with that jerk. I one street again, “no, not here, we didn’t passed any drug mart.” I said to myself again, I was startled when my phone suddenly ring. That jerked, sorry but I will never accept your call, I can go home alone.
my feet hurts, and finally I can see the grocery store that we always passed by, finally I find my way, It’s a long walk, the street is quiet, I guess people now is resting in their house.

 

 

I slowly walked following the road. “hey there pretty!” I heard an unknown voice. I walked faster without looking back. Creepy. “hey, stop pretty! Just spend some times with us” I heard him again, I can feel that his voice is getting closer, he keeps murmuring but I can’t understand him, my body tensed and shaking, I’m soo afraid, I can feel my heart is racing.

 

 

Just then I felt a cold hands touched my arms. “do you think you can go against us huh?” a husky scary voice said. And I can already hear my heart beat loud and clear, I am soo scared. I want to say something, but no words came out from my mouth., what the hell sulli! Where did your guts go? I mentally scold myself.

 

 

“I said, spend time with us pretty.. hmmm you smell soo good” I said as he slowly caress my arms. I stiffened. “ple—a-se—let—me—go” I manage to say, My tears started to fall now. “no, not now pretty girl, now that I’m enjoying myself.” He said, what should I do now? He turned to so that I’m facing him. And he’s face is soo scary, “hmm, very beautiful,” he said as he caress my face “why are you crying? Are you not enjoying this moment?” he said again. “let me go!” I shouted with every force I have, but I guess its just worsen the situation because, his face now is very angry. It terrifies me. “NOISY!” he shouted at me then he punches my stomach, I cry loudly as I felt the pain radiating my abdomen. “just allow me to do it, okay? Pretty girl” I cry loudly again. He’s face is getting closer to my face, I shut my eyes close, I’m soo stupid for choosing to ride the bus instead of going home with the jerk. I can already feel his stinking breath who smell alcohol, “just enjoy this” he said again. as I try to let go of his grip shouting for help.

 

 

I heard a loud thud sound of punch, I hear the scary man cursed, but I was too afraid to open my eyes. After a couple of minutes hearing the punches, I heard someone’s run.

 

 

“open your eyes now, he’s gone” a familiar voice said, I slowly open my eyes, and here, the least person I think that will help me, actually is the person helped me, I then immediately run towards him and hugged him tightly, I was crying so hard, I thought that man will harm me, he hugged me back, patting my back cooing me, “your safe now, don’t cry”. But I still cry hard. “I’m soo scared I said”

 

 

“next time, don’t you dare went home without me okay?” he said to me, and he slowly let go my hug. “thanks for saving me” I said, looking at him, as my tears keeps on falling, “now now, where’s that strong girl sulli huh?” he said cheering me up as he wipe my tears. “let’s go home now, okay?” he said then he drape his arms on my shoulder, and carried my bag as we walked towards their house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~