CHAPTER 39

MY RIVAL

Sulli’s POV

“What’s your plan now?” asked by yeol, he came to visit me today, I still wasn’t discharge from the hospital since the OB insisted to monitor me, though I haven’t felt any discomfortness now.

“I don’t know” I replied. I know when oppa said sorry he meant it, when he said he’s not having an affair I know he’s telling the truth. But, lying to me? I actually cant believe he did that, sure he was just thinking about me, but he didn’t really thought that lying to me will hurt me more?

“he explains everything to you right? You should understand him well” he said as he peel the apple for me, “I know, but.. it hurts yeol” well, nothing hurts than knowing that you’re husband actually lied to you. He sighed, “you’ll be fine, just now rest okay. do you know how much you worry me?” he laughed as he handed me a plate of apple. “aigoo, but yeol really, thank you.” I said in sincere voice.

“aish, it’s fine baby momma. As long as you are fine, I’m happy with that” he said while grinning at me, I wonder why he was this good to me, I mean. He’s a guy and hanging out with a pregnant like me is like a big question mark, but anyways yeol never let me feel that I’m nothing. He’s a very good friend.

“thanks again.” I said to him as I started to eat my apples. And he just pinch my cheeks. “talk to him okay?” he said. And I nod.

“ahh!” I slightly screamed. OH MY GOD MY BABY JUST KICKED!  I then placed my hand on my stomach. He’s kicking. My god. I think I’m going to cry,

“hey? What’s wrong?” yeol is panicking now. I laugh at him.

“hey? What?” he said slightly annoyed with my sudden laugh. “YEOL! My baby kicked!” I told him excitedly.  I then saw his face changed. “Really?? Can I feel it?” he asked me, I then nod. And placed his hands on my stomach, I saw him smile as he felt the kick of my baby. “oh my, he’s really kicking. And oh? Isn’t it painful?” he asked, “not really, I was just surprised earlier” he was still holding my stomach when oppa suddenly entered the room.

I saw him looking at us. I cant read his face, his eyes were glued on my stomach, or rather to yeol’s hand on my stomach.

“what are you doing?” his voice was cold.  Why?

“OPPA! My baby kick!..err I mean our baby!” I excitedly told him, and his face changed immediately “REALLY?” he asked again as he walks towards me, yeol also removes his hands and stood up against me and smiled. “yes, a while ago” I replied to him, he gently pressed his hands on my stomach, but I guess he was bit late, my baby already stop kicking. >__< “where?” he asked, confused maybe because he didn’t felt anything. “oh, it stop already” I said pouting a little. He looks disappointed.

I smiled at him, yeol was right, we have to sort things out, I love him so much, and that alone is enough for me to forgive him.

“well, I guess I need to go, I still have class” yeol said smiling at us, “thanks for dropping by yeol, and please tell our professors for me please” I said to him, “of course, baby momma, I’m going now. bye” he said, he then tapped oppa’s shoulder, oppa nodded at him.

A few minutes of silence, oppa was just looking at me, I don’t know maybe mentally deciding if he would approach me or not.

“heeyy pooky, come here!” I said tapping the space on my bed. I saw the smile slowly forming in his lips, but still he was uneasy, maybe surprised by my action, but still he went to my side and sat there, I secretly smile, you will rarely see Choi Minho being tensed like this, and I’m enjoying it.

 

 

“poopy…..” I heard him whispered. “hmmm?” I said staring at him. “can we talk?” he asked, “we’re talking right now right?” I sarcastically answered him. I saw him pouted. yeaaa like a little kid. I laugh at that. “poopy I’m really really sorry, please give me another chance I know, what I did was unforgivable, hell our friends hate me so much too right now, but swear, I’m not having any relationship with yuri, and I know I’m wrong that I hide the fact that we’re classmates, and I know I’ve been telling you these since yesterday, but I’m really going insane now if you wouldn’t talk to me, I love you—“ he wasn’t able to finished what he’s going to say although I know what he’s going to say, because I hugged him, I know he was taken a back.

 

“I know, I know.. I believe in you oppa, I know you didn’t meant those things, I know you’re sorry oppa, and you know that I love you so much, I’m sorry for reacting like that to you but, really it was all because I was hurt, but I realized that we had been through a lot of things and you have proven me that you love me so much, I’m sorry if I ever doubted your love” I said to him with my most sincere voice, I heard a sniff. God! He’s crying! “oppa! Are you crying?” I asked him, as I heard sobs again. He turned to face me and surprise me with a tight hug.

“baby, you don’t know how scared I was, scared that this will be the end for us, though I will never allow it, I’m scared that you want me out of your life, scared that you don’t love me anymore.. I love you so much sulli” he said while crying. Now that I notice tears were welling out from my eyes also, he let go of me, and look at my face, “I’m sorry” he said again as he dried my tears with his thumb. I give him a smile.

“I miss you, poopy” he said, then the next thing I know his lips was on mine, not so long after I responded with his kiss, it was sweet kiss, I can feel his love for me, and I was happy that things were better for both of us now.

 

“uhmm, I think PDA in the hospital is forbidden” our kiss were interrupted with a voice. My cheeks turn red after realizing that our friends caught us in an intimate situation, not that intimate I guess. Hahaha

“yeah, we’re married, just so you know” oppa told them a little annoyed, but he smiled at me before placing one kiss on my forehead. Then he face our friends, its just Onew oppa, jjong oppa and key oppa, I guess others are still in class.

“oh really?” jjong oppa raised a brow to minho oppa, and laugh loudly after. “damn you kim jonghyun” oppa said

“well, I guess we’re not needed here anymore, we just dropped by to check on you ssul, but since I guess it fine between you two now, we gotta go” onew oppa said, placing a basket of fruits in the table “I’m glad you know that hyung” oppa replied to him grinning. “tss, if you only saw his face yesterday ssul, when you doesn’t want to talk to him, whahaha he’s a total mess” key oppa snorted. “but really we’re glad to know you two were fine now” he added. “thanks oppa” I said, “now we gotta go, you take care ssul, and Choi, don’t ever leave her, or I’ll kill you” jjong oppa said and headed outside. I smile at how thoughtful they were, they’re realy are real friends.

“well? Where are we earlier?” oppa asked looking at me playfully, yeah I know he was referring the kiss. Ahh I didn’t he can be ert at times, hahaha but I will be honest I miss kissing him. Our lips would about to met again when another knocked interrupted us, I heard oppa groaned and I laugh at that,

“come in” he said, he stood up straight when Dr. Park entered the room. “well, I see you look fine Mrs. Choi” he said smiling at me, a petite nurse was tailing at her back, oblivious that she was checking oppa out. Sulli you cant be jealous over her, I reminded myself,

“so, I’m glad that you two were present now, so I can talk with you about something” Dr. park started as she looked at the chart, oppa’s hand find mine and he held it tightly.

“about what Dr. park?” oppa asked, Dr. park let out a deep sighed then she looked at us, I suddenly feel tensed, I hope its not something bad about our baby.

“well, Mrs. Choi, I’m afraid you should stop going to school now,” she said, looking at me with a very sorry eyes, I feel like a part of my world crash, “I know you want to attend school badly, but I would rather be honest with you, it’s really not doing good for you, I guess it’s because of the stress from school, or even by just going to school everyday cause you exhaustion, you’re actually small for an almost five months dear” she said, “that’s why I’m extremely suggest  for you to rest, eat healthy foods, and get ready for your delivery” she said giving me a smile, probably hoping for a positive feedback from me. I would be lying if said I was fine with her suggestion, because totally I’m not, school was a very important  thing to me, but what just happen to me, that almost caused the death of my baby, I guess I have no choice,  “we’re going to talk about it Dr. Park” Oppa answered for me, he knows  how important school for me. “okay, Mr. Choi, now I guess she’s ready to be discharged you can settle the bills after 15 minutes” she said and bid farewell to us.

 

“I’m quitting school” I said. Which made oppa look at me, he was fixing some of our stuffs. “you are?” he asked surprised with what I said, “of course, I can risk everything for our baby right? Well I guess I need to prepare myself for our little one” I said happily. Thinking about the thought of helding him in my arms. He then immediately walk towards me, and hugged me again. Placing a kiss on my forehead. “I love you baby, I know how much you wanted to finish school with us” he said “I love you too oppa, you and our baby” I said hugging him back.

 

 

After 2 hours I was discharged from the hospital, and I was more happy to be backed home, since mama didn’t went to the hospital again, she said she’s just going to prepare my favorite foods.

It was exactly 3 in the afternoon when we arrived at our house, I was welcome by mama, and what surprised me more is my Dad! I literally run towards him as he opened his arms for me to hug him.

 

“I miss you baby girl” he said as he hug me tightly  “I miss you too daddy” I haven’t seen him since our wedding, and god know’s I was missing him so much,

 

 

 

“are you staying here for good daddy?” I asked dad, we were eating now, papa was here also, oppa was happy seeing his dad again, I bet he missed him too, but o course mama was the happiest.

“oh dear, I wished but you know we’re starting new business in London already, I’m afraid we’re going back again, but we’re going back on your due week, we want to meet our grandchild when he/she be born” he said giving me a smile. Well do I have any choice?

“oh dear, we have a surprise for both of you!” mama beamed, as well papa and dad. oppa and I both look at each other. Curious I guess, mama then pulled out a brown envelope from her side and passed it to us.

“open it” she said.

 

I guess our jaws both dropped upon opening the content of the envelope.

A land title which is named after the both of us, and a picture of a two storey elegant house, just like my dream house.

 

“well, this is our wedding gift for both of you, just so you know eventhough we’re both in London, we make sure that our gift will be finished before our grandchild arrive” papa said smiling at us. I was in awe looking at the photos of the house. “you can move in next week, the furnitures will be delivered this weekend, but I left the choice to you both for the nursery stuffs” dad said.

“but how about mama?” I asked confused, if we’re transferring to our house then she will be alone here? “well, after you gave birth she’ll be with us in London, though she will be here every month” papa answered so? It’s just the both of us here then?

“well, since you’re going to quit school I guess it would be fine,we choosed a place near to your school so it be really easy for you both, we want you both to developed a sense of independence, we can be there for you both all the time, after all you were married” dad said.

“thank you so much” I said.

 

“come here poopy, you know how much I miss you right?” oppa said, while patting the space on his side, he was now on bed getting ready to sleep, while me was busy surfing the net finding the cutest furniture for our baby’s nursery. “just sleep first okay? I’ll be there in a bit” I said still focusing my attention to the baby’s crib I was looking at.

 

“you know we can look at that together right?” I shivered with the sudden voice whispered in my ears. “but I want to look at them right now” I whined.  “poopyyyy” he started toplay with my hair. But I didn’t mind him, hahaha

“sleep now okaaay?” he said, again. “poopy I promise after school, tomorrow we’re going on shopping” he said. And that made me stop and look at him, “really?” I asked him.  “yeaaaah” he said. “we’re going to buy baby’s stuff?” I asked him again, “yeaaaaaah”  “wow!, let’s sleep now then!” I said and stood up and put my iPad at side. “finally!” he said, “I love you poopy!” he said then the next I know he was carrying me towards the bed. And placed me gently in the bed.
he pulled me gently towards him and hugged me. “I love you so much” he said once again, I already lost count how many times he told me he love me today. ^__^

His hands move on my abdomen caressing my bump, he gently move and move my blouse higher to expose my bump. “hi baby, I baby I love you too, sorry dad was a mess” he gently , and showered it with kisses. Waah I wish our life would be perfect as this.  he stopped when he felt it. Finally he felt.

“waaaah! Baby! You kicked!” he said happily, still touching my bump, where our baby is kicking. After a few minutes it had stopped, but I can still see the smile on his face. “that was wonderful poopy” he said then he leaned to kiss me, it was a long passionate kiss.

‘goodnight baby, love you” he whispered as I drifted to dreamland with a sure smile on my face.

 

 

-----------------------------

WAAAAH! IM REALLY SORRY! I KNOW IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE I HAD UPDATED. HAHAHA >__< BUT AS MUCH AS I WANT TO UPDATE I CANT MANAGE. SCHOOL IS SUCH A , AND I KEPT ON HAVING RANDOM DUTIES, I MEAN I'VE BEEN SHIFTING FROM MORNING THEN NIGHT SHIFTS TO OBTAIN DELIVERY CASES AND OPERATION CASES I NEED 15 OF THEM. IM SORRY BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME. >___< LOVE YOU ALL! hihi

and Gosh I wanna share this. I'm going to see SHINee and EXO on September 7! yeah! they're having concert here in PH and i'm flying to Manila. :)) a dream come true, but I was still wishing that sulli would be there. hahaha anyways have a good week everyone :D