CHAPTER 12

MY RIVAL

 

Minho’s POV

After couple of Minutes, I saw Sulli with Victoria Unnie walking back from the comfort room, sulli immediately searched for something as soon as she reached our table, “did you, somehow seen my ring?” she suddenly asked, I saw her worried face as she asked, “that ring you’ve been wearing since were 10?” krystal asked, “yeah, it’s a gift from ajumma, she told me that I should keep it well” she replied still with worried look, but I’m actually happy that she really treasure the ring, but yeah it’s because of Mom, and not me. “don’t worry sull, maybe you have left it in your house” amber said to her, “yeah, I guess so, I just really hope It’s there” she replied. Her face is so down, she’s sad.

--------

“hyung, this is Yuri, Yuri this jonghyun hyung,” I said as I introduce yuri to hyung, since everyone is still not here, were on the auditorium right now for the practice. “Annyeong, oppa” she greeted and hyung greeted her back also, yuri is a pretty girl, she’s popular in their school, but you know.. I like her, but that’s it. I love poopy. Yeah, I’m inlove with Sulli.

 

After 30 minutes, hyung and yuri is happy talking with each other, and at last the other cast of the musical arrived, including my friends, which include her. she just look at me, she didn’t smiled, she’s back with her poker face again, and why is she like that? Urghhh! Again, my fault! It’s because of what I did to her earlier this morning, what the hell! Why I am being like this? Where’s the Choi Minho in me? I’m good at everything I repeat EVERYTHING! I’m GENIUS But I really don’t know why, I always became a big Coward when it comes to her. but still  being close to her is more important even if she regards me as her enemy, I’m afraid that I will lose her forever.

“Everyone, I want you to meet, Yuri.. my girlfriend” I said, looking at the most important person in my life.

Nah!

 

Poker face again.

Urghh!!! All I want is to see her face, with expression! But no.

 

“annyeong! I’m sulli, nice to meet you Yuri” yes, instead of what I was expecting her to react, she even the first one to introduce herself to yuri, with matching fake smile. “oh! Annyeong sulli! Nice to meet you” yuri answered her then they shake hands. Like her, others also greeted her.

“yuri, I wished you won’t mind right? Minho should be with us for the practiced, but you can still wait for him, on the bleacher’s over there” jonghyun hyung said to her, yuri then nodded and smiled at him, then she proceed on the bleachers.

“Pretty cool right? She didn’t mind your girlfriend at all hyung” taemin whispered as he smirked at me, aish. “Shut up taem” I replied at him, then he went away after, my eyes then landed to my little poopy, she’s seem normal, she laughs with amber and krystal, nothing at all, I sighed. Maybe she really didn’t have any feelings for me, after all she really hates me.

 

SULLI’s POV
 

I hate him.

I hate him soooo much.

AIsh, what’s happening to me, I keep my smile on my face, so that no one will notice how I was feeling right now.

“you okay?” amber suddenly asked me, were sitting on one of the bleachers, were having break, I’m with amber and the rest of the girls, while the boys went out to buy foods, except for that jerk, there he was sitting on the bleacher, where his beloved girlfriend is sitting, they were talking and smiling with each, okay they look soo sweet minho is soo gentle with her.

“hey, Im asking you if you’re okay” I turned my face away from the two eyesore and look at the person who is asking me, it’s amber again,

“why would I not?” I asked her back, “come on sull, I know you too well, its okay to tell me” she said, tsss, amber.

“you’re jealous right?” she suddenly said, which makes me glare at her, “yahh! Amber, what are you talking about?” I asked her, “yahh! Choi sulli! Don’t talk to me as if, I don’t know you” she snap back smiling mischievously at me. “I know you love him ssul, I know it, even you wont admit it to me” she said rolling her eyes at me, while I on the other hand gasp with surprise, I never told anyone, how could she know it?. “what are you talking about?” I said with serious voice, I cant admit to her. “you’re inlove with him.” She said, looking at my eyes, “look, ssul.. were bestfriends here, don’t you think we will never notice you? Gosh! The reason why you two were rivaling is very shallow, it can be fixed with simple sorry, but you two choose to keep arguing with each other, and urghh! You two are soo stubborn!” she said with frustration as she comb her hair with her hands. “what do you mean?” I replied with a low voice, I actually don’t know what to say, “look! If you don’t want everything to be end for you two, you better admit your feelings to yourself, you both are making things difficult.” She replied, holding my hands. “but Im too late now, he already have a girlfriend, and look, they’re happy” I said, looking at minho and yuri, and now I cant deny the fact that I’m jealous, everytime I saw him with other girls I become jealous.

“it’s up to you ssul, you’re smart enough, to know the right choice” amber replied, and then were called back to start the rehearsal again.

-----------------

 

After an hour, finally the practice is finished,

 

Shoot!, now to think, who will accompany me home?

Aish, that jerk, was gone now. I guess, I should ride the bus.

I walk out of the auditorium with the rest of the girls, except for Victoria unnie.

“ssul, you still don’t have a car today?” krystal asked with confused, “I have someone to fetch me, krys” I lied, huhu I will ride a bus again.

“oh, so we gotta go now” krys said. “okay, take care” I replied then she said goodbye and went to her car, same with amber and luna. Huhu I want to drive also, it is the fault of my over protective dad, he wont allow me to learn driving, and now, look who’s pathetic here? aish.

I stand outside the school gate, deciding on what to do. Bus or taxi? Bus or taxi? Bus or taxi?
 

I was on deep thought when suddenly I was startled with a loud honk, I tilt my head on the side where I heard the honk, and I saw a black car, a familiar black car.

“hop in” he said as the car stopped in front of me, then he open the window on my side.  Leaved with no choice, I entered his car.

“I thought you went home already” he said, “luckily you’re still here” he added, “I guess you still remember what I said, you’ll never go home without me” he added again, and I was just looking at him, so that’s the reason why he went first earlier, to send yuri home first so he can went here back, to fetch me?

“thanks, I thought, I’m going home with a bus” I manage to reply. “I promised you right?, I don’t break promises poopy.” He said.

Poopy…

He said poopy..

Poopy..

He? He still remember his petname for me?

“you---you- called me poopy” I answered him stuttering, it’s been a long time since he last called me poopy. Swear I saw, that he was shocked with what he said,

“errr, really? well, I used to called you that, right?” he said scratching the back of his head, oh? He’s shy? It’s the first time!

“yeah, it’s been soo long since I last heard you calling me that name” I replied smiling as I reminisce our past.

“pooky” I added, that was my pet name to him,  I smiled after saying those words.

“you called me pooky?” he replied smiling

“why? You called me poopy, soo I can call you pooky then” I replied at him, and we both laugh, I guess he also remember our past, that time when were bestfriends. Promise, now I look like smiling like an idiot.

“where is your girlfriend?” I suddenly remember. And I saw his smiling face went down. Why?

“I send her home first.” He replied flatly. “she’s pretty, I like her” I replied lying. Aaah sulli! You’re really good in lying. “really?” he said, still his face is down. Why? Is he not happy?

“yeah” I replied tilting my head on the window, and watch the building we passed by.

“poopy, why did we become like this?” suddenly he asked.I tilt my head on his side and I saw him looking at me, and just then I noticed that the car stopped.

============================

SORRY :((

I know it's soo late, but really, school is just busy these past weeks, I have to manage my time, I had additional duties in the hospital in the evening and in the morning I have class, and same with requirement I have tons to do, huhu I hope you'll still read my story :)) it's getting there already. poopy and pooky :)) 

 

anyways, I love you all guys :))

 

SHAWOLBABY :))

@misseschoi on twitter :D