CHAPTER 20

MY RIVAL

(A/N: this chapter is a little short. just a filler :D )

I missed you guys! 

 

CHAPTER 20

 

SULLI’S POV

 

“Good Morning Ssul baby!” I suddenly heard Tao, wow! He’s here!  This early? “Tao, please have breakfast with us, I’ll just call Minho upstairs.” Ajumma said, when I came down she was talking with Tao, hahaha, they’re really close huh? “ne, ajumma” Tao replied I then sit beside him. “good morning tao, what are you doing here? Uhm, I mean it’s soo early” I asked. “Fetching you?” he replied raising his left eyebrow “really? You know what, you didn’t need to, I can go to school with minho you know” I replied  “tssss, just let me okay? I just want to see you first thing in the morning, because by just seeing you can make my day happy and complete” tao said, smiling mischievously at me.

I was about to answer him when suddenly I heard someone cough at my back. “let’s have our breakfast now, or else will be late” it surprise us when suddenly minho said, he just came upstairs. I look at Tao, and he was just smiling at me. Weird.

We then went to the dining area and started to eat.

Instead of riding with Minho, I ride with Tao, since he came at our house to fetch me.

It’s been a day only, but I’m really missing Minho. I didn’t ride with him since yesterday. And I guess he’s with his beloved girlfriend. Everything that happened that night started to flashback. I guess I am a fool to think that I can forget it. His kisses. His touch. Urggh! I hate what I’m thinking. And plus ajumma, saw us. I asked her again, earlier of what she saw, and she said that she was about to wake me up, but she was shocked to saw us, hugging each other. But my decision is final, what I feel about Minho I should end it. I don’t want to ruin their relationship just because of what happened to us. And I guess, I cant handle a heartbreak. I guess time will heal me.

“what are you thinking?” I was suddenly taken back to reality when I heard Tao asked me. I was spacing out again I guess.  “nothing” I answered back smiling widely, to convince him that I was fine.

 

Minho’s POV

A weeks had passed since the day I had decided to break up with yuri. But I still didn’t manage to tell her. Everytime I tried to start talking it with her, she would always say “you know I love you soo much, and I cant live without you” don’t get me wrong, I just don’t want something bad will happen to her, I guess I should just find a perfect time to talk it with her, and well, Sulli, she’s not avoiding me, but you know I can feel that she;s being distant to me. And if you want to ask me, that Tao, is the one who is fetching her in the morning to go to school as well as the one who’s taking her home after class. And guess what my mom is kind of attached to him, I can see she is very fond of him. I really want to talk with sulli, to talk about us, but how can I?

 

“Captain, coach is calling us.” I heard one of my members called me. I’m here at the locker room, getting ready for our swimming practice. You heard me right? It’s swimming practice! So it means she’s here, God! I miss talking with her.  Since we’re seniors and graduation is just a month away, we’re going to have our last competition in swimming Next week.

 

“hurry up!” coached shouted after he whistled,  “warm up everyone first” he added. Then we all started to the warm up. After a few minutes the women team came out of their locker room. They then joined us in warming up. After a few minutes of doing our warm up, coach called me and sulli. Finally. Hehehe

“poopy!” I said smiling at her. Feeling so excited. (As if we didn’t live in the same house right? as we walk towards our coach, our members started to do freestyle swimming.

“hey poopy! I’m talking to you” I said as I poke her. She doesn’t responds. “shut up will you? I’m not in the mood” she said with an annoyed look. “hey! What’s with the mood swings huh? You were smiling widely earlier” I said to her. I missed her soo much but she just ignored me? Swimming practice is the only time I can be alone with her. I mean without that crazy panda tao with her.  O_O

“Okay, the competition is fast approaching, I know all of you are very competent, but I’m expecting more from the two of you. Okay? You two are the best swimmers that we had, I guess you will never disappoint us right?” the coach said, “of course coach! Just trust us” sulli answered him, happily. WTH? Is she a bipolar? Tsss. “she’s right coach, we just want you to support us okay?” I added, sulli just look at me. “I know. Now, let’s start the practice. ”coach said smiling at us.

 

After our practice I changed immediately so that I can go over outside the girls locker room, I guess you know what I want from there. Hehe

 

“hey poopy! Let’s go home together” I said as I saw her getting out of the locker room, she smiled at me and nodded. Oh! She’s really bipolar. But it makes her more cute. 

“pooky, can we buy some tangerines? I want to eat it” she said as we drive home. “okay, poopy” I replied.  Suddenly I heard her sniff “poky, did you changed your car’s air freshener? Yuck it’s smelly” she said as she cover her nose. “nope, it’s still the same,  you told me you love it’s scent” I answered her confused, is this the result of her being with that tao always? She’s getting weird. “did I told you that?” she said. “but its smelly, can you please throw it away?” she said while frowning. Because I love her, I throw the air freshener. I’m soo kind right?.  “how is things between you and yuri?” she suddenly asked. “huh?” I replied confused. “I mean, what do you mean?” I added, “I’m asking you how are things between you two” she said, now she’s serious. “fine I guess” I answered uninterested. “that’s good then” she said then looks at the window. What’s wrong with her?

“what are we doing here?” she asked as I parked my car outside the fruit market. “you told me you want to buy tangerine, so were here” I replied. “I don’t want to eat anymore, I want to go home and rest” she said. She’s being silent now.

“do you love her” I was shocked when I heard her asking me. What’s with this surprise questions? “she’s my girlfriend poopy” was all I managed to say, I really want to answer her I love you. But I cant gather enough courage to confess it to her, not now.. I need to settle everything with yuri. “I guess you love her then” she said emotion less. I didn’t replied. I don’t want to lie to her.

 

“oh! You two went home together?” mom opened the door saying this. “we had swimming practice since were together, I asked her to go home with me.” I replied. “oh, sooo no Tao today?” mom said pouting a little. She’s soo childish. “aww I miss that boy already” mom said. “seriously? You just last saw her yesterday ma” I said to her,  “but still, that boy is soo entertaining, not like you, you’re boring” she said then she went back to the kitchen. “wait! Before I forgot, your dad called, and he said, after you’re graduation, we will go to Europe to visit them okay?” she said. Europe! Better now, then I can be alone with sulli no panda. Hahahahaha

“hey poopy! Were going to Europe” I said trying to be a little childish. “yeah right.” She said then she started to went upstairs. What’s wrong with her?

-----------------

hi guys! I'm back :)) sorry for the short update still working out with the next chappy. :))

^__^