CHAPTER 24

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 24

 

Sulli’s POV

After the dinner Minho and yuri went out. What I feel now? I cant explain.

I was now sitting on my bed, thinking of what should I do, I really don’t like the Me now. I feel miserable, I’m soo afraid, I feel soo alone. Otoke? What if I’m pregnant? Can my baby have a happy family?.

 

 

I was in my deep thought when suddenly, I felt that I’m going to vomit. I then run immediately towards my bathroom, and there I vomit everything I ate.

After vomiting I washed my face, but I didn’t notice that my tears keep on flowing.

I sat on the floor of my bathroom, covering my face with my hands, I continued to cry.

Now the genius Me is gone. Because now I have no Idea of what to do. I gently touched my belly.

“baby.. are you there?” My voice cracked as I try to talk with it. I continued to rub my belly.

 

 

I don’t know why but my feet leads me to his room. Luckily the door wasn’t lock.

I roamed my eyes around his room, Minho is really a neat freak, he’s very organized, his walls was almost covered with the awards he received in different competition he joined and as well as the awards he receive from school,  also there are his pictures.

I slowly went to it, and touched it.

“if only we can be together” I whispered as I caress his picture “will you accept our baby?” I added. I guess one of the things I had love from him is how handsome he is, everyday that we're together, I can see those giggling girls eyeing him.

I was busy looking at his picture when my eyes drifted to his study table. I then saw our picture with our friends. Minho, despite of us not talking with each other before, he never left our friends, actually he is a very good friend.

I pick up the frame and look at it closely. We’re soo young here, I think its our first year in senior high. I cant stop myself from laughing, taemin here really looks like a little girl, and amber hahahaha he looks like a little boy.

After looking at it, I put it back to its place, I have to go before Minho arrives, because if ever he will caught me, I don’t know what reason I will tell him.

But before I left his room, something caught my eyes.

 

A box hidden in the top of his study table, it was a familiar pink box, it was covered with a frame, but I can see it through.

 

 

I removed the frame and gently pull out the box.

 

I’m right, it’s mine..

 

It is a pink box, I have thrown on my birthday. It was a box sent by my mom. But why it is here?

Because I’m so curious, I sat on his chair and open the box.

 

What surprise me more is..

 

Everything inside it were all me..

 

My pictures.. from my childhood until now. Every competition I joined, I have pictures here, even when we were just eating in the cafeteria, even were just sitting in the ground… everything, it’s like a memory box… but of me? What does it means? Why does he have my pictures?

 

I took out all the pictures and there I saw..

 

One of my hair pin I throw, because it was already broken..it was like what? 8 or 7 years ago..  also he have my handkerchief, and what is this? a candy? Is this mine also?.

There were a lot of stuffs that I owned here.

something caught my eyes most... its..

 

my ring.

 

Why it is here? I thought I lost it somewhere. I then immediately wear it. I'm glad I had not lost it, because as what I said, it is a gift from ajumma. 

On the bottom of the box, there is a small envelope, I guess it was a letter.

I opened it and read. I guess it was from him to me.

 

Poopy,

I’m sorry poopy. I didn’t meant to hurt you, I’m sorry for making fun of you. I will never do it again poopy, just forgive me please? This ring is or you, I have worked hard just to buy it. I love you soo much poopy. I’m sorry again

Love,

Pooky

 

Soo it means that this ring? Is possibly from him? Wow, it was like 10 years ago? All this time I thought he never asked sorry, I can remember that day went he went to our house during Christmas, but because I hate him, I ignored him.. maybe that’s why he never had the chance to give this letter to me.

 

 

 

“sull?” I was crying silently when I suddenly heard his voice. I’m doomed. He’s here, what will I say to him?.

 

“poopy?” he said again, I was facing my back to him, he’s moving closer to me.

 

I slowly turned around, there’s no backing out, I need to know his reason about this things I found.

 

I was holding the letter, when I turned around, I saw how shocked he was, he turned pale.

 

“ca--- can you explain this to me minho?” I was stuttering when I asked him.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“ca--- can you explain this to me minho?” she asked me. This is it Minho, she found it, she found your deepest secret.

 

“sull” I sighed deeply, how would I explain this to her?

 

She walk closer to me. “why do you have this?” she asked.

 

Were now feet apart. I don’t know what to say, so I hug her immediately, I know I startled her with my actions because she immediately drops the pictures she was holding.

 

“I guess I can hide it anymore.. poopy.. I know that these past years, we’re not in good terms, but don’t get me wrong I never I hate, I will.. I cant.. because all this years, you were.. you were the only girl I have in my heart, the only woman I love..” I stopped, I can feel her stiffened.

“I love you soo much sull, I really do, and I’m sorry for being a big coward, for not having the enough courage to say it to you, I’m afraid that if I will tell you, you’ll leave me, you’ll leave us. I know you hate me soo much, but these” I slowly let her go of my hug and I pick up her pictures I had collected.  “and these, I just can talk to you about my feelings through these.. all this time I didn’t notice that I had collected your pictures, that it slowly becomes my addiction, that everytime I had the chance to take a stolen shot of you, I grabbed it. I’m so afraid sull, I’m afraid to lose you” wow! I finally said. I look at her straight on her eyes, she was just looking at me, while tears keep falling from her eyes.

 

I wipe it, with the use of my thumb, oh! how I love this girl.

“bu—but… you have yuri” she suddenly said.

“yes, I have her.. but the truth is, I don’t love her, having her as girlfriend was all like, trying to get you jealous, I thought when I have a girlfriend, it will make you realize that I’m not just an enemy, but you have something special for me.. but I guess you don’t” I answered her. She then hit me on my shoulder.

“why are you soo coward huh?” she said while hitting me, she’s now crying hard. “do you know how much pain I felt everytime I saw you two? Huh?” she said still hitting me, what? Pain?.

“my heart seems to be stabbed a million times, everytime I saw you being sweet together.. the time I saw you both kissing..” she said.. “because all this years, despite of me hating you, I know that.. I love you soo much!, that I’m soo fool to fall in love with my rival” she said, upon hearing it, I hug her immediately.

“you love me?” I asked her, I cant keep myself from crying.. “you love me poopy? Tell me I heard it right” I asked her again.

“yes.. I love you soo much oppa” she replied as she hug me back tightly.  And now I cant keep my tears from falling, I guess I’m the happiest man in the world now.

I slowly let her go, and face her “why are you crying?” she asked me, while forming a smile “because I’m soo happy, you didn’t know how much, I tried to tell it to you, but I’m soo afraid of your rejection” I told her.

“woow! Is this you choi minho?” she asked me, “yes, this is me, Choi Minho that loves you soo much Choi sulli” I answered her, “and I guess I don’t need to get you drunk just to do this” I said, and I didn’t wait for her reply.

I immediately kiss her, she was shocked but, she then immediately kiss me back. Were kissing for who knows how long, after our lips parted, I rest my forehead into her forehead. “I promise to fix things between me and Yuri” I said to her and kiss her cheeks. She’s now smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

“oppa” she suddenly said, I was now fixing the pictures on the floor, the way she say it, is like a melody in my ears. “hmmm?” “I have something to tell you” she said she was sitting on my bed.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“hmmm?” he replied, huhuhu how will I tell him? That what? You got me pregnant? But I’m still not sure. tssss I will just tell him, If I confirmed it.

 

“I love you” I said to him, I know I’m being cheesy here, but don’t blame me.. saying I love you to the person, you have hide your feelings for a long time is like, a heaven. All this time, I thought it was just one sided love, but I guess I;m really wrong. Look at the proofs! ^__^

“I love you too poopy, but I have to tell you something” he said as he faced me, now he was on the floor looking up at me, while me sitting on his bed.

“what is it?” I asked him smiling.. “I.. I want you to be my girlfriend.. will you be?” he asked looking straight on my eyes.

well who I am to reject him right? “hmmmm, of course! I’m willing, I’m glad to be your girlfriend oppa!” I said, then I moved to hug him.

 

“really?” he said, hugging me back. “yes” I replied.

 

“umma!” he shouted.

 

“she told me she’s willing to be my girlfriend!” he shouted again. I’m sure with his loud voice ajumma, heard it. 

-------------------

^________^