CHAPTER 14

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 14

 

 

MINHO’S POV

 

“Europe?” sulli asked mom again, “yes, we’ll visit your dads there” Mom answered here with excitement, “of course now that the two of you finally reconcile, we should celebrate together right?” she asked us, still with her face full of excitement, sulli looked at me, “umma, we still have a class, and you know we still have a musical to perform, it will be next week, and we really can’t skip school” I said, and disappointment crossed her face, as much as I want to see dad, and I know how much sulli miss her dad, but I really know that she didn’t want to skip school. “umma, don’t worry okay, because we still have the break, we can go there” I said, hoping that she will understand us. “aish, I hate it, I’m really excited you know, but I guess I cant do anything, I’ll just call your dads and I will tell them, but so you know, I’m really glad, that you’ve two make up” mom smiled at us. “now, don’t let the breakfast wait you guys, now let’s eat?” she asked as she sat down the chair, as well the both of us, sulli was smiling while we eat, mom and her keep on talking, I’m really happy.

 

 

 

After we eat, we went to school directly, not like yesterday, she didn’t told me to dropped her outside the school, I’m sure everyone will be shock. “ready poopy?” I asked her, as she gather her things before she went out my car. I saw taemin and Onew hyung standing outside their car. “yeah, let’s drop the bomb!” she said happily, aish silly girl. “babo!” I said to her as I off the engine and gather my things too. “Minho, you went out first” she said, looking outside the window, probably looking for our friends, and there they are gathering standing outside their own cars, jonghyun hyung and key arrived also, as well as the girls. For sure they will be shock. “hey, you should call me oppa now poopy!” I said to her. “hell no!” she said mischievously.. “now, go out pooky!” she said, excitedly. I follow what she said, I went out of the car, I’m sure they don’t know that I’m with sulli because my car’s windshield is tinted, I closed the door and walk a few steps. I counted. 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

 

 

Voila! I saw there surprised face. I tilted my head back, and saw sulli smiling widely, but our friends? Their face is still expressionless, they were looking at sulli then at me, then back to sulli, the only person I think who have the different expression is taemin, aish! This kid, he’s grinning at me.

 

 

 

“WHOAH! That was.. uhrghhh, I cant explain” key said with his oh so over reaction. I laughed at him, “mind to explaining what miracle is happening right now?” Amber asked us, while smiling widely at us, “Miracle huh?” Sulli said smiling at them. “of, course its been, hmm, let’s see, 8 years?” Jonghyun hyung said as he counted with his fingers, “look, you know what, we’ve been waiting for this day to come, soo now, don’t waste any time and tell us, what kind of meteorite hit you two” hyung added, “hmm, well, we’ve just talked yesterday, and yes! We’re okay now” I said, to them and I laughed as I saw their face drop. Hahahaha

 

 

 

“he asked sorry” sulli suddenly said she’s smiling, >______< “ohhhhh!! So the great choi minho actually did asked for forgiveness” Onew hyung said this times, the girls were just giggling. “hmm, soo Yuri unnie is a good influence then, you’ve been good lately hyung” and suddenly the evil maknae in. I shoot him with my glares, I swear he’ll regret this. And I saw how the girls, turn their backs at me. What’s wrong?, sulli is still standing beside me, but not like earlier, she’s not smiling anymore.

 

I swear I will really staple taemin’s mouth. Waaah! Now I don’t know what to say. (-_-)

 

 

“of course not! It’s just that… that..” waaa I don’t know what to say.. “everyone is important to me and I want us all to be okay” I said. Trying to convince them, how will I say to them that I reconcile with sulli because I don’t want to lose her? that I’m in love with her? “Nah! Wrong answer hyung” Taemin snap. Urghhhh! I’ll punch him later. They’re all looking at me. Wow! Hot seat!. What should I say?

 

 

“okay.. sulli, she’s uhh, Important to me.. yeah, like everyone.. and I really want to stop this rivalry between the two of us.. so, I you know.. I decided to asked sorry, and yeah we’re okay now” finally! I managed to say, I know they were really satisfied with my answer because their looks changes into a genuine smile.

 

“Finally, we’re one!” key shouted. “GROUP HUGGED!” he said, and here we are like a fool, we hug each other.

 

=======================

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“hmmm, someone is really happy?” amber said as we wash our hands we’re now in the comfort room. “of course.” I answered flatly, I know where this talk will go. “soo, now you’ll admit to me the truth?” she asked again, what truth? >.<

 


“sull, look.. you’re important to him, you heard him right? I can see it, I can feel it. You two were inlove with each other. Just admit it to me okay?” she said, wow very straight forward. “amber, don’t you remember? He have a girlfriend already” I replied, and now I remember what taemin said earlier, I was really disappointed, what if he’s true, that the only reason why he asked sorry is because of yuri? But thanks god, it’s not.. well that was what he said.

 

 

“aish.. knowing minho it’s not serious sull” she said. I sighed deeply. “amber, I’m contented with what we have right now, what important is, finally were okay, and having him beside me is enough.” I said. “aish, I don’t know what to say anymore ssul” she said as she smiled at me, “let’s go we still have a class.” I said to her.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Someone’s POV
 

“Hi! Cousin!” I said as he answered my call,

“oh, what now couz?” he answered

“mom, told me, that you’re transferring here next week”

“uh-huh, so?”

“well, I want you to help me with something cous”

“with what?”

“with sulli, still remember her?”

“of course, let’s talk when I arrive couz”

“okay. Thanks”

===============================

AT LAST! UPDATED.

 

huhu, I'm really sorry for the delay update, I'm really busy with school, last weeks because of our finals and requirements.

 

 

and.,

 

I've changed my plan.. europe will be on the later part. hihi

 

and there's new character :D

 

~shawolbaby<3