CHAPTER 27

MY RIVAL

 

Chapter 27

Sulli’s POV

 

I roamed my eyes around, I wasin unfamiliar place, all I can see is white. Oh crap! Yes. I’m in the hospital.  I still remember the doctor interviewing me earlier

 

*flashback*

 

“how old are you again Ms. Choi?” the doctor asked. “I’m 20” I replied. “well, you’re urine analysis result was out already, and I was hoping you were aware of the possible result” he said, I just look at him. “well, I’m hoping you were aware that you are pregnant” he said.  “or not?” he added, when he sense that I’m not answering him. “I-I-I.. kind of know it” I replied almost a whisper. “oh, so far, what are the things you are experiencing?” he asked.. I then tried to recall. “morning sickness, and unusual cravings, and I also feel tired always, and like earlier I feel dizzy” I answered him, “hmm.. well, since it’s just your fisrt tri-mester, I advice you to really take care of your self, okay? Luckily nothing bad happen to you.. well, swimming is a very good exercise for pregnant women, but you still shouldn’t force yourself if you feel exhausted, understand?” he said, I just nod. “so, now fo you want to meet your baby?” he asked. My baby?... Still the fact that I’m am pregnant is very foreign to me. But nevertheless I feel excited.

 

Then nurses went to me, and they transferred me to another stretcher and they lead me to a dark room, just beside the room I was in. they gently transferred me to the bed.

 

“okay, so, are you ready dear?” the doctor asked. I nod “okay, so please pull your patients gown, upward just beneath your .. to expose your tummy, and then cover your lower body with the blanket” he ordered me and I follow.

 

“okay, soo were going to see your baby through this.. I’m sure you know it” he said smiling at me. Of course I know it. “I’ll put some of this to you, it’s cold” he pointing me the tube of a gel, he then gently squeeze it, and through a probe he spread it around my tummy. He switch on the screen. I have also spare screen that is place in front of me, so that I will not turn in his side to see it.

 

“okay… so you’re approximately 2 months pregnant” he said. 2 months? But it happened just more than a month. “2 months?, but we just did it, last month.. and it’s just once” I asked confused. “when was your last period?” he asked, I then counted on my mind, “hmm, approximately 2 months ago” I replied. “okay that’s why, the counting doesn’t start, with the date of when did you did ‘IT’ but it starts on the last time you had your period” he explained, and soooo that’s why… okay.

 

“here, look at him” the doctor said, he then move the probe. A tear fell down from my face. “my baby” I whispered. “yes, as you can see, his form now is like a small bean, but weeks from now, his hands and legs will form. do you want to have a picture of it?” he asked, and I nod immediately. I’m happy, I’m really happy. Knowing that there is another life growing within you, the feeling is just… well it’s amazing

 

“so, I will recommend you to Dr. Park, she’s a very good OB, you can go to her for another check up next month,  now you’ll still be admitted, because you’re under observation, but there’s nothing to worry okay? I’ll just see you again later to give you your prescription.” The doctor said, as he handed me the picture of my baby.

 

*end of flashback*

 

“sulli? Sulli?” I was back to reality when I heard voice calling me. “oh thank God, you’re awake now! How do you feel dear?” I opened my eyes, to see mama’s face, I smiled at her. “I’m fine ma. Thank you” I answered her. “how’s my grand child?” she ask smiling at me. I then felt my face blush, waaa! This is not what I am expecting to be her reaction, she looks happy and excited! “ma, I’m sorry” I said to her, I’m sad, I’m such a disappointment. “why? Don’t you know how happy I am?” she said, smile never leave her face. “really?” I asked her. “of course, I had dreamed for this for soo long, and since the day I saw you two, I’m actually expecting for this to happen, but I never thought you being sick is one of the signs,” she said I then hug and kiss her. “thanks mama”  I said. “where are the others?” I ask her when I notice theres no one around. I become guilty suddenly. Maybe they hate me now, maybe Minho oppa, doesn’t want me now. Otoke? Tears is forming in my eyes and it’s about to fall already.

 

“what are you saying? These guys?” Mama said and she moved a little, there I saw my friends sleeping, including minho oppa, “you were asleep for soo long, and since no one wants to leave, they’ve decided to sleep too, and it takes us long to convince Minho to rest, he was very anxious already and excited to talk to you, aish that guy” she said as we both look at them.

 

“they knew already? Oppa knew?” I asked mama, “yes” she replied. “and they were still puzzled, minho wants to explain to them after you woke up, but then they keep on bugging them” mama said laughing a little. I then looked at my friends, they were really my friends. I smiled at their position. But I didn’t dare to woke them up, maybe they were tired also.

 

“do you know that, even amber accused tao to be the father since they thought that minho and you were dating for just 3 days,” mama said still laughing. “and tao was very afraid” she added, I laugh with her also.

 

 

 

“Sulli? Guys! Sulli is awake already!” Vic unnie called them, as soon as she woke up and saw me watching TV, and they all started to wake up.

 

“hey!” they all said as the went beside me. “how do you feel?” Luna asked, “I’m fine” I replied smiling at them. “hmmm, mind explaining this to us, Mr. and Ms. Choi?” One oppa, said, and now that I notice Minho oppa was standing at my side, just looking at me. “huh?” I said. Minho oppa then move closer to me, he touched my face.

 

“well, tell us!” they said “ah..eh.. well, how do I say this?” I stuttered while trying to say. “the day of the musical,” minho oppa started to say shyly. “aaaaaah…then?” they asked again, “well, she was drunk, and you know I drank a little too, but I wanst drunk” he continued. “and?” they continued asking, “well. That’s it, I don’t need to elaborate” he said, annoyed and he was really blushing, I smile looking at his shy face. Hahaha

 

“I never really thought about it” krystal said. “me too” luna added, “well, I know it surprised you guys, and I’m sorry.. but ta-da! I’m going to be mom!” I said trying to be funny. I guess they know that I’m actually afraid, afraid of what the people will say. And it’s a good thing that graduation will be next week. “don’t worry ssul, we’ll be a very good ajumma and ajussi to your baby” they all said. “and you Mr. Choi, you’re going to take care of our sulli okay?” they all pointed at him.

 

“of course I will” he answered and he kiss me on the forehead. “thanks guys” I said, “aigooo. What friends are for okay?” they all said and they hugged me.

 

I’m lucky to have them

 

------

I still have one update left, still working on it :))