CHAPTER 33

MY RIVAL

Chapter 33

Minho’s POV

“hey what are you doing?” I asked sulli who is busy checking out her tummy in front of the mirror, in our room. Yeah in our room, after the wedding I moved to her room, since she’s my wife already, theres nothing wrong with it, though sometimes I still stayed on my room when sulli’s hormones are on range and she doesn’t want to see me, or even smell me >_< “don’t you think oppa my stomach is growing slowly? Well you know I’m almost four months and its still small” she said, moving her body from side to side still checking out her bump. Well we had asked her OB she said, its just normal since it’s sulli’s first pregnancy and she’s still young. “You know it’s normal mommy” I said to her, I was semi sitting at our bed while reading some books. “but I’ts actually obvious that I’m pregnant right?” she asked, “yeah, kind of, but if you wear loose clothes I think its not that noticeable” I replied to her. “ohhh” she said as she sighed deeply. “well, oppa are you ready for tomorrow?” she asked. Tomorrow? Well it’s the start of the class, time flies fast right? A week after the wedding we both process our requirements for college, though its not hard for us because we both have excellent grades, it’s more like the school was the one who is trying hard for us to enrolled to them, and we both decided to still study in Konkuk University, since we both graduated from konkuk university highschool, and also our dads both graduated from there, and well because they were aware of sulli’s situation. And I decided to still take architecture as my course, well I just think it’s the best for me, for us. While sulli pursued her chosen course which is business administration, and the good news was our friends also enrolled in konkuk, it’s nice right? Hehe, well we do have different course, so it’s still difficult for us to see each other often, even sulli and my schedule was unmatched, but we need to sacrifice.

“hey! I’m asking you if you’re ready tomorrow” sulli asked me again, her hands placed in her waist and pouting, “of course I am, you know me to well Mrs. Choi” I said to her, grinning. She smiled at me. “oh yeah! I forgot I married the great choi minho” she said walking towards me. “It’s late mommy, I don’t want you to stressed yourself, neither my baby there, so, let’s sleep okay? were going to school early tomorrow” I said to her as I close the book I was reading. “do I have any choice?” she said as she sat beside me, and move her self inside the blanket. She snuggle closer to me, I then placed my left arm under her head so she can use it as a pillow, she then move closer to me, and rest her head on my chest. I love this feeling. “goodnight oppa” she whispered then closed her eyes, “goodnight too mommy, goodnight my baby, I love you both” I said to her then kissed her head.

 

 

The next day we woke up, by the sound of alarm clock sulli quickly went to the bathroom and took a bath, as well as me. “oppa, do I look good with it?” sulli said pointing her dress as she examine it in front of the mirror, swear she’s getting conscious nowadays, “of course you are,you look gorgeous whatever clothes you wear.” I said to her, laughing secretly. Oh Gos she’s soo cute.

 

Since sulli and I have different schedule. We agreed that she will bring her car, so that she can go home after her class, since I have class till 7Pm.

 

After I arrived at our school, I saw Taemin waiting for me, taemin was taking Engineering and so we’re on the same department and building. “hyung!” he called em as soon as he saw me. “you’re soo early” I said to him, patting his back we then headed to our building. “what room are you?” I asked him. “room 317” he replied. “how about you hyung?” he asked this time. “”325” I replied. “ohh, see you later then” he said then he headed to his room. While me finds my room. Luckily I found it quickly I went inside, there are alsmost 25 students inside, and no one is familiar. I look at them and nod when someone smiled at me. I found some girls smiling at me, god! If only they knew I was married. Hahaha they won’t bother flashing their precious smile.I secretly laugh as I sat on one desk in the last row near the window. After a few minutes our teacher arrived.

“seems everyone is here, I’ll have a roll call and as soon as I mentioned your name please go here in front and introduce yourself” the teacher said. Yeah a typical first day of school

 

The teacher continued calling out names, another classmate finished introducing herself, whenTeacher Park called my name. I then went to the front. “I heard you were the top student in your school when you graduated, so it means you’re a scholar?” the teacher said, eyeing me yes, that’s true I’m a scholar. Hehe “Yes, Mr. Park” I replied bowing a little “well then, Mr. choi, please introduced yourself, I guess these lovely girls were excited to hear something about you” he said chuckling a little while looking at my girls classmate.

“Good Morning everyone, I am Choi Minho, I graduated at Konkuk university affiliated High school and as Mr. Park said a while ago, I graduated as top student” I can saw my classmates looking at me intently, I smile a little. Then added. “I’m 20 years old. And I’m married” I said flashing them my wedding ring. Hahaha swear I saw their jaw drops, when I mentioned I’m married, don’t get me wrong, I just don’t want to have misunderstanding with sulli, I guess you know what I mean. “you’re wife is the second top student right? You were both intelligent… hmmm a perfect couple mr. Choi” the teacher said while nodding “see? So you girls back off now” the teacher said laughing. I laugh too. Well I still can be friendly you know. The teacher then continue to roll call names. Until there is one name that made me stunned.

 

“Ms. Kwon Yuri?” the teacher said. I’m wrong right? He just called yuri. The teacher called her name again because no one stood up. Ohh maybe it was just some typo during enrollment. Yuri never mentioned she’s having konkuk university for college.

 

Just when the teacher was about to call out another name. suddenly a girl appears in the door, she looks stunning as usual. “Hello! Sorry I’m late, I kind of lost my way” she said bowing to the teacher. “and you are?” the teacher asked. “I’m Kwon Yuri Sir” she said, she’s carrying a notebook. I just look at her. “oh, I was just calling you a while ago, you better introduced yourself now” Mr. Park said, Yuri then proceed in front and introduced herself. And the boys were eyeing her. After she introduced herself, she made her way through the desks, and she choose to sit beside me. O_o.

I tilted my head towards her. And she just smiled at me.

 

Wait.

She just smiled? She didn’t said anything? Well the last time we saw each other she was angry.

 

Oh maybe she moved on.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

After I arrived at our school I went directly to our building, its sad that I don’t know anyone here. I silently walk towards the hallway finding room 219. I can see some people looking at me. Is it just me? Or they were looking at my tummy. Am I that showy? Oppa told me its not that obvious.

After a few minutes, I finally found my room. Luckily I’m not late. I smile weakly at my classmates, what the heck? They were totally eyeing my tummy. They look at me like they were disgusted. I sat on the desk on the last row, since the front row was already occupied.

 

“she’s pretty but look at her tummy. Everyone can notice it.  And I didn’t know the school permits to have pregnant students” I heard a petite girl, telling this to her seat mate. And honestly her words hit me. I sighed.

 

“put this on, so you will not hear them” a deep voice said to me, while passing me an earphones. I look at him. And smile and since I don’t want to hear another word from them I grabbed the earphones.

When I was your man by Bruno mars was playing. Now to think of it. Some people will still judge me, for being pregnant this early. Its still not acceptable for some. And no matter how my family is fine with it, some people will still look at me disgusted. As if I killed someone. I suddenly felt a bile rose from my stomach, I’m having urge to throw up. But I manage to suppress it. I just continued to listen to the music. I look at the person who offered it.

By just looking, he was a tall man. He has white skin. His hair was not that short and it’s kind of blonde. His eyes were big like oppa. He was busy playing with his phone. I then remove the earphones and faced him. “what’s your name?” I asked him “me?” he said while pointing his self “yes, is there anyone beside you that I could be possibly asking?” I said smiling at him “silly. I’m Park Chanyeol, and you are?” he said offering his right hand for me to shake. “I’m Choi sulli, thanks for this chanyeol. Nice meeting you” I said taking his hands and showing him his earphones. “no problem. I just hate seeing other people bullying someone” he said returning his focus on his phone. I was toucjed with what he said. If only people can be open minded as him.

-------------

SORRY  FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE, I'VE BEEN PREOCCUPIED THESE PAST FEW DAYS. :((

THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST AN INTRODUCTION FOR THEIR COLLEGE LIFE. ^^