CHAPTER 6

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 6

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I slowly walk towards him, having no idea what will I do.

 

“Minho?...?I called him softly, he keeps on coughing, and sweating.

 

“Minho?” I tried to wake him up.. but he seems not to heard me.

 

I went closer to his bed. “Minho?” I called again.

 

I touched his forehead, as I look at him, I had an instinct that maybe he’s having fever and I guess I’m right Gosh! He’s burning. I panicked a little. As Much as I hate this guy in front of me, I cant just go back to my room and pretend that he was okay. He saved me earlier, so maybe it’s just right that I should help him.. and he’s still my friend after all, even though we always fight with each other.

 

 

“minho?.. wake up, you’re burning” I said patting his back to soothe him from coughing. And I saw him open his eyes gently. And he just stared at me, surprise maybe, I bet he was least expecting me to there helping me. “did you take any medicine?” I ask him ignoring the way he stare at me. “not yet” he said softly. Aww I really now want to throw a party Choi Minho is being gentle!. “why?, where did you put it? You need to take it now, or you’ll get worse” I scold him. “maybe it’s on the kitchen, mom usually put it inside the fridge” he said, and now he closed his eyes again. and seriously? On the fridge? I chuckled on my thought. “okay, just wait a bit, I’ll get the medicine and water downstairs. Don’t sleep okay?” I said to him and made my way downstairs and like what he said I found the medicine inside the fridge inside a small compartment I then pour water into a pitcher put it on a tray with a glass and I went back to his room, he’s still coughing.

 

 

 

“minho, here’s your medicine” I said. Patting his shoulder a little. “you know what, I want to record the way you talk to me.” He said while getting up. And seriously? He’s really sick but he still manage to tease me. “shut up! I’m not heartless you know.” I answered him and he chuckled at me. “Anyways thank you sull” he said gently as he give me back the glass and he went back lying on the bed.

 

 

 

“you’re still here?” I was startled by his sudden question. “oh.. I think you really need this” I said showing him the wet towel and the small sink. “oh. I really want to do a happy dance. Choi sulli is being gentle on me” he said closing his eyes, but he never reject me. And I went closer to his bed. I squeeze the excess water from the towel and put it on his forehead. “hey! Do you have a thermometer here?” I ask him. Well I should check if his temperature is lowering. “we do, but I don’t know where it is.” He answered still closing his eyes. “okay.. just sleep now. Maybe you’ll be better tomorrow” I said while taking out the towel from his forehead and soaking it to the water again. since I have no choice, I just touch his forehead if he’s still hot, and then I put back the towel again.

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

I woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. Thanks god, I didn’t feel any headache anymore. I then stretched my hands, but I felt that someone was leaning on my left hand, and I saw my little nurse sleeping soundly.  I smile while looking at her, I didn’t thought that she could be gentle sometimes. Because whenever we’re together we always argue. I bet she stayed all night putting the towel on my forehead, and thanks to her, I feel okay now. Damn that cold I had yesterday, and blame that little swimming competition we had., I’m not really in the mood yesterday because I was not quite feeling well, but because I just can’t let her win, that’s why I still joined them. And damn her competitiveness because it almost killed her, when I saw her slowly drowning, I really panicked, we were lucky that I had able to pull her back.

 

 

And oh! I performed CPR to her. okay. I can’t help smiling just thinking of it.

 

 

 

“hey, little nurse wake up now” I said nudging her arms. She just groaned, wouldn’t her back ache with her position? But I failed she didn’t wake up. Hmmm, I thought of any ways that could wake her up. And I come up with a bright Idea.

 

 

 

“SULLIIIIIII!!! WAKE UP! WE’RE LATE!” I screamed into her ears, I knew her to well, to know that she is a kind of girl who didn’t want to be late for school, her dad once told that sulli would really panicked. And yeah I’m really a genius because with in a second her eyes opened widely. I bet she was shocked to woke up beside me. And just that her poker face was back, she never said anything she just stood up and turned her back at me and went outside. Typical sulli when it comes to me.

 

 

------------

 

 

 

“just dropped me here” she said as we were on the place she usually let me dropped here. she then put on her back up, and close the case of her iPad and went out of the car, I then pressed than the button for the window on her side. “hey, I just wanna say thank you” I said very fast then drives towards the gate of the school. Yeah I guess I need to say thank you after all what she did helps me a lot.

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

SUlli’s POV

 

“Appa?” I answered the phone excitedly as soon as I saw my dad’s name on the caller ID. “hey baby, how are you? Do you miss dad?” he said, aww I really miss dad. “of course, I’m okay appa, ajumma is really good to me, how are you? Is everything fine there?” I asked him back. “hmm, everything is fine baby, and I’m also fine. But is only jihye good to you? Hmm, how about my other Son? Dad asked. And yeah as much as I hate to think of it, dad really loves minho just like his own son, they are really close. “same same” I answered him flatly, although when he’s sick last night, gentle Minho takes over. “so no progress?” he said with disappointment on his voice. “what do you mean?” I ask curiously “nothing baby. Well, I gotto go now, take care. Love you” dad is really weird sometimes. “bye dad, you too. Love you” I answered back then he hang up.

 

 

 

“SUlli! Guess what?” I hear Jonghyun called me as I sit on my desk. “what is it oppa?” I asked him. “well, the director already approved our proposition for the musical.. and .. the director, personally requested that you and minho should join and present a one performance for the musical.” He said excitedly. “WHAT?” I answered him with a surprised voice. “you heard me right?” He rolled his eyes on me. “come on sull! The director knows how good your voice is, and minho. He said that it’s too bad that both of you were on the dance club, so personally he asked me to let you join the musical, and that’s the only way he would permit us, and you know, he really thought that there is something between you and minho and he finds it cute.” He added, and what the hell, our director is really annoying. He really thought that the reason why minho and I was always on the same club because we were having some eww romantic relationship, and he didn’t know the truth that it’s because were competing. “hey? You cant let us down right?” he said when he notice that Im not answering him. How could we possibly do it together without arguing? Are they crazy?


“please sull, I had already asked minho and he’s okay with it. Please? It’s our last year, so please?” he pleaded. Oh god.