CHAPTER 40

MY RIVAL

Minho’s POV

 

“Oppa, I-I’m sorry, I know I am the reason why it happened, I am the reason why you almost lost your baby.. I know that my sorry isn’t enough, but its all because I love you, I love you that I’m desperate, I thought if you lost them, you’re going back to me, I’m sorry..very sorry” yuri cries as she was saying this, but I’m not blaming this to her only, I have my faults too.

 

 

I patted her shoulder and smile at her “its fine, don’t cry okay? the baby is fine, sulli is fine. We are now okay.” I breathe deeply, and look at her in the eyes, her guilty eyes. “Sulli, she is everything to me, ever since we’re young I love her, I love everything about her, her strengths, her weakness, everything. Its my fault, not yours, if only.. but yuri, listen.. you are a very lovely woman, I’m sure there are a lot of men, who is willing to love you, the way you want to be love, and I’m sorry I am not the one who can give it to you, I am happy now, despite of the things that happened, I’m happy with my wife and my baby, and I wish that soon you’ll find that person for you” I wipe those tears falling from her eyes and gave her a hug.

 

“sulli, is really lucky you know, having a genius, handsome, talented, and kind husband” she said between her sobs but I know she was smiling already.

 

“No, she’s not lucky, I am. I am lucky to have her, I am lucky that she’s my wife” I said and smiled at her.

 

“tsssss, shut up lover boy, now I think you need to go home” she said as she wiped her tears and gave me smile. But I know she’s hurting but knowing yuri, she;s strong I know she’ll overcome this. “Goodbye yuri” I said, and then turn my back at her.

 

“I’m sorry again, oppa” she said one last time.

 

I smiled as I walk towards my car, things were better now.

 

We’ve moved to our house few days ago, mom went to London with dad and sulli’s dad, sulli dropped her subjects also, although she’s the one insisted it, but still I heard  her cried many times on the phone talking to either amber or victoria noona about her giving up her studies, but she said its for our baby. so its still fine, we all know how much she value her education. I was thankful also that our friend keeps on visiting her, since our house was just near our school, they made it a habit to pay her a visit, especially that she’s alone when I’m on school.

 

 

 

 

 “OPPAAAA” my pretty wife welcome me as I enter our house she was pouting like a duck and paces towards me.

 

“Oppa! Am I fat?” she asked worriedly, oh so that’s the problem? hmm.. She really did gained weight, but I’m pretty sure that its just the hormone raging now, she’s not that fat, she actually looks pretty with her obvious pregnant tummy.

 

“hmmm, let’s see..” I said as I held both of her shoulders, “gosh poopy, I cant hold them fully anymore, last time I checked it was small and slender, but now..  ohhh I guess you’re fat” I , I was mentally laughing, when suddenly, I heard  her sobs. Note to myself, NEVER TEASE A PREGNANT WOMAN.

 

“shhhh, shhhh. No baby, I was just joking, you’re not fat. Infact you’re y, sorry I was just trying to tease you” I said to her worriedly trying to stop her from crying, but she continue to sob. “I’M FAT, I’M SO FAT, GOD, I WONT EAT ANYMORE.” She cried hard.

 

“baby, you’re not fat, come on, if you wont eat our baby will not grow healthy” she immediately stop crying. tsss “but, but.. I’m already fat. Oppa, I cant even see my feet anymore” she whined again,  “baby, don’t worry. After few months you’re going to see them again, of course there’s a baby on your tummy that’s why you cant see you’re feet” I explained to her, like she’s a 5 years old. Really? Minho why explain the obvious?


“OF COURSE I KNOW THAT, I’M NOT STUPID” she said, then left me. okay, what was that?. Oh! The mood swings.

 

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. WAAAH! AFTER THIS, YOU’RE GONNA CELIBATE, I DON’T WANT TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN”

 

What? Celibate? Whoah.

 

“Poopy, comeon. Don’t you think its unfair? Don’t you want little sulli and minho around our house?” I followed her, towards the kitchen, waah I thought she doesn’t want to eat anymore, but she’s nOW slicing a strawberry cake, sometimes I wonder, if our baby will look like a strawberry, she's eating strawberries or anything that has strawberry everyday.

 

“of course I want, that would be really fun” she said with amusement, oh mood swings. “see? So how can we have little sulli and minho if we will practice celibacy?”  I asked her

 

 

 

“I DON’T KNOW!, THAT WILL BE YOU’RE PROBLEM YOU’RE GENIUS RIGHT?” she snapped then she carried her plate of cake and started to walk towards the living room,

“poopy, you don’t need to be genius to have a baby, you just need two bodies to create one”  I sat beside her on the couch and started to massage her back as she enjoy herself with her strawberry cake.

“you ert! You’re sleeping on the guest room later, I don’t want to sleep with you!”

 

WHAT??? No way.

 

“babbyyyy, no please? Okay? okay, we’ll celibate, if that’s what you want, as long as you’re happy” I told her, trying to make her okay, of course I don’t have the intention to do that. Hahaha

 

 

“what? So you’re telling me, you don’t want to sleep with me? ahhh.. so its because I’m fat?”

O____O

 

I don’t want to talk with a pregnant anymore. My genius mind can’t even argue with her.>______<

 

“so? You’re not talking with me huh? Tsss, I’ll just call chanyeol, and have him eat dinner with me, I don’t want to talk to you” and with that she left the living room and went upstairs. And I was left dumbfounded. What the?

 

I Hurriedly went upstairs and went to our room. ‘be patient minho, its just the hormones’ I keep chanting as I walk upstairs.

 

When I enter she was just there lying on the bed, and watching Music Core singing along with the song of SHINee, while rubbing her tummy.

 

is there someone more prettier than my wife? 

 

 

“babyyyyy… I’m sorry please? You know I love you right? Please forgive me already” I said as I snuggle beside her, but she continue to ignore me.

“please poopy?”

 

 

“poopy”

 

 

“babyyyyy”

 

 

“you want to go shopping right? I don’t have class tomorrow, so we're free to go” I tried to bargain, damn this should worked, or else she’s gonna spend time with chanyeol again. As soon as she heard it, she immediately turned her head and face me. yes!

 

“really?” Her voice was full of excitement. “yes baby.. we’re gonna shoppe furnitures for the nursery, and also if you want, we can buy baby’s clothes” swear I can see her eyes twinkle.

 

 

“waaaaah! Opppaaaa! I love you!” She then hugged me and gave me a kiss on my lips. Oh finallyyy.

 

“I love you too baby.. so please don’t call chanyeol anymore, he isn’t needed here, okay”I told her, its better to be sure you know.

 

“waaah! Someone is jealous” she poke my cheeks and laugh loudly.

 

“jealous??? No, I just love you so so so much!”

 

“I love you too oppa, but well.. don’t forget our shopping tomorrow, ne?” she excitedly laugh. 

------------------------

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE VERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY LATE UPDATE.

AND ITS KIND OF LAME. IM SORRY AGAIN. HUHUHU