CHAPTER 3

MY RIVAL

 

Chapter 3

SULLI'S POV

 

“Rise and Shine dear Ms. Choi” I heard a loud voice calling me, crap! I forgot, I live in their house. “what?” I replied to him, as I open my eyes. “YAH!! What do you think you’re doing here?” I shouted at him when I saw him beside my bed, wearing nothing but only his boxer. “waking you up?” he said like Im an idiot. “I know that. Im not stupid, but why are you wearing that?” I said pointing his boxers. “what’s wrong with this?” he said as he moves closer to me. “don’t tell me, the great choi sulli is checking me out” he said with his face an inch closer to him. “ERT!!!” I screamed loudly in his face. He immediately cover his ears and move away from me. “yeah I am, but never for you” he said then started to turn back on me. “mom said, breakfast is ready. And she’s calling you to eat” he said calmly and went out of my room.

 

 

“oh, you’re here, come here dear, and let’s eat” ajumma said to me as I walk towards the dining table. “good morning” I greeted them. And then I sat on the chair across Minho, he was sipping on his coffee. “oh, dear your dad called, and they were already on London now” ajumma said “chungmal? Why he didn’t called me?” I said pouting, Oh it’s been just a day and I miss him already. “it’s because you’re too busy snoring that you didn’t hear your phone ringing” an annoying voice suddenly spoke. “I don’t snore” I replied to him. “oh, maybe next time I’ll record it for you then” he said not looking at me. “shut up!” I hissed. “I never thought that the Oh so perfect girl, is snoring also” he started to annoy me again. This is what I really thought living with him is just a disaster “I don’t snore. And please will you shut up before you ruined my beautiful morning” I said to him sarcastically. And he just smiled at me taking another sip of his coffee. “enough of that kids. I told you yesterday. NO fighting especially in front of the food!” ajumma scold us, and I just look down. I really hate him.

 

 

After the breakfast I went back to my room, to take a bath and study for the class tomorrow, yes that’s me, I study advance, so that if ever we were having a surprised test I will be ready.

 

 

 

Just then I hear a giggling sound, walking towards the hallway, I peek on my door and I saw Minho with a cute girl entering his room. What a ert, I thought. Such a player, I thought and went back to my study table and started to study again.

 

 

But after an hour I found myself, doodling on my notes, I don’t know why but I just can’t concentrate.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I woke up at 6 am, like my normal morning routine, I take a bath, wear my uniform, grabbed my iPad, my books and shove it inside my backpack and then went downstairs.

 

I went to the dining room

 

 

“good morning dear, did you sleep well?” ajumma greeted, “good morning too, yeah. Thanks” “please eat now” she said and then I put my back pack on a chair and sit on the chair good thing Mr. Annoying is not here. I then started to eat my breakfast, ajumma put some milk on my glass. Somehow I really felt sad and happy both at the same time, because I was thinking what it would feel if I have my mom, and happy because somehow I have ajumma that loves me like her own daughter.

 

 

 

“oh, Minho. Come and eat now” she said and I felt that the chair beside me moves and he sit beside me, and suddenly I remember the girl who is giggling. Oh my god I think I want to puke thinking of it.

 

 

He’s so calm, not saying anything that is annoying and when I look at him, he was wearing eyeglasses, oh! Im quite surprised because I never saw him wearing one, and a book on his other hand, and it is one of our subject. Oh he does study well. I realized.

 

 

“Im done” I said as I stood up from my chair. I gently get my back pack and as I was about to leave the dining area.

 

 

“you think you can walk from here to our school?” he asked me while taking off his glasses. “huh? Well I have car,” oh crap! I forgot, dad didn’t allowed me to drive when he’s away. “dear, don’t worry. Minho will drive for you since you too were heading to one direction” ajumma said. Double crap! How will we explain this?.

 

-----------------

Hi! :)) the first three chapters are out now. please feel free to comment. I really need to hear you're reaction with the story. hihi or you can tweet me @kimmbeluso. 

 

I hope you like it ^^