CHAPTER 38

MY RIVAL

Minho’s POV

“NOW, Are you going to explain to us everything?” there’s a hint of anger from the voice of Onew hyung when he asked me, all of them went to the hospital after mama called them

“are you having an affair Minho? And god! With yuri?” now victoria noona asked me, she was facing me with his hands in her waist. I know they were all very angry with me.

“have it ever crossed to your genius mind that your wife is pregnant? And you have to take care of her?” Key asked

“you’ve just been together for almost 5 months and you’re like this already? Tell me, do you really love her? Or you you just married her because she was pregnant?” Krystal asked while glaring at me. of course I do love her, I love her soo much.

“I love her, you know that guys” I said in low voice, my head on my hands.

They groaned with my answer. “then why the you did that to her?” Jjong hyung’s voice echo the hallway of the hospital. “I not having an affair okay?.  let me explain first!” I said, my voice was loud too, I want them to understand me.

“yuri.. yuri is my classmate” I said, they gasped. “she’s you’re what?” amber asked. “my classmate” I said again “! Minho. And you didn’t told her about that?” she asked again. I tilted my head to indicated that it was a no. “ you, I didn’t know  that genius could be this stupid sometimes” she said,  “I don’t want to hear anything, you guys to talk to him, I’m going to sulli” she added then left, entering sulli’s room.  “hyung, I told you right? That it’s not a good idea, if only she knows about yuri being you’re classmate she will not misunderstood you” taemin said in apologetic voice. “I know. I’m wrong” I almost murmured.

“what are you planning to do now?” asked by onew hyung, honestly I don’t know. hearing her scream and sobs really broke my heart, but what really broke me is that I’m the reason of those.  “I want to talk to her, I need to explain everything to her.” I answered him “but you knew very well that she doesn’t want to see you now” Victoria noona said.

Her scream is still echoing in my mind.

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GO OUT!” That was what she exactly said to me, when she saw me entering her room. “YOU JERK!” she added,

“poopy.. please let me explain please” I pleaded. But she just look away, I know she’s mad. Who wouldn’t right? Seeing your husband with another girl, in the midst of your quarrel, and to think that girl was the reason of the fight. But, I didn’t intended to hurt her, god knows very well, I was just out with yuri because we’re buying materials for the project, I didn’t know that she was out, because when I check her room it was locked, I didn’t manage to call her, because my phone was dead and the charger is in our room. Though I would admit that I really got pissed with her last time.

 

The truth really was, I’m jealous. Jealous of park chanyeol.

I know I don’t have the reason to be, but I cant help it. Seeing how chanyeol take care of her, when in fact it should be me taking care of her, when she fainted, it was chanyeol who helped her too, and its should be me also, when I saw them having fun in the cafeteria, seeing chanyeol feeding her. I cant help but jealous. I love her soo much, and hurting her was the last thing I wanted to do, but unconsciously I’ve been hurting her already.

I thought she was just stubborn, for insisting about yuri threatening her, yuri’s changed already. I believe in that.

But I know I was wrong for not telling her about her being in my class, maybe everything didn’t happened, maybe she wasn’t angry with me, maybe she will understand me, maybe something didn’t happen with our baby. My baby. I want to cry when I remember him.

 

We’re lucky that he was strong, that even with the bleeding he still manage to stay, according to the OB, the bleeding was actually caused by emotional stress, and of course because of the running, and we also found out that the baby was small for a 4 months old, and with that the OB suggested that she have to rest until everything was stable . She was weak on the first hour, my mom almost slap me, when she knew that It was all because of me.

I feel soo useless.

And now, she doesn’t want to see me, nor talk to me. but I just cant stand here and do nothing, I need her back.

I composed myself, I have to talk to her and explain. “you’re going to talk to her hyung?” Taemin asked me, he was left with me outside when everyone barge inside the room when mom said sulli had woke up already. She’s been sleeping after the doctor had talked with her, my mom didn’t left her. And I’m thankful for that.

“yes, I need to clear things taem, I don’t want to lose her” I replied firmly. “I know hyung, I  wish ssul, would listen to you” he tapped my back, “let’s go?” he added and motion me to go inside.

He knocked the door, and mom was the one opened it. I know mom hate me, but I know that she also wanted me to fix everything, she smiled at me, and turn around saying “I guess, they need to talked, so if you guys don’t mind, can we leave them for a minute?” other seems understand my mom, they all nodded and bid sulli goodbye, I was glad that sulli didn’t protest, one by one they went out of the room, the hyungs tapped my back, the last one that went out the room was mom, she stopped before walking past me, “fix it son, please” she said, then I hug her briefly. I gently closed the door, and walk towards the bed.

 

“poopy..” I almost whispered when I reached her bed, she was lying, her hands were on her tummy. She looks fine, I guess the sleep did that to her.

“what do you want to talk about?” she said coldly. I feel a fang of pain upon hearing that, she never been this cold to me, “I’m sorry poopy. Please let me explain?” I said, I was sitting on the chair beside her bed, pleading at her. “explain about what? With same cold voice, she asked me, like I have nothing to really asked for. “about everything poopy, about what happen, about what you saw, please let me?” I asked her again, she closed her eyes, deciding wether to allow me or not. She took a deep sigh, then nodded. “you have 5 minutes” she replied.  What have I done to her?

But I have to tell her everything.

“about yuri, you’re wrong poopy. I certainly not having an affair with her. I love you soo much and you know that right?” “oh, then why you’re with her, when in fact, we just argued about her?” she asked, her voice is sad. “we’re out to buy materials for a school project” I replied with a low voice. Damn, I should have told her about yuri being in my class. “Project?” she was surprised. “I don’t get it, can you please enlighten me? Oppa?” she asked, she was now looking at me. I slowly held her hands, she was about to pull it, but I held it tightly “the truth is she’s in my class.” I heard gasped in surprise. “an—and you didn’t tell me about it?” she almost yelled, she was glaring at me now, I sighed deeply again, hoping she will understand me “why oppa? Why are you doing this? I – I trusted you” she cried, “baby, listen okay? please.. I didn’t tell you because, I don’t want you to be worried about her, I know you’re worried about her, I am thinking of just ignoring her, but..” I stopped, how should I tell her? That she changed, and she wasn’t harmful anymore? “But what??” she’s impatient already. “you know that we almost our baby.. you’re being with me this past few days.. I was trying to figure out why you’re being like that, you know that? Hell! I’ve never been this stupid.but I cant think of any reason why you’re being like that, you should be with me comforting me with my worries, but you? What did you do?” she said, he tears we’re starting to flow again, I stood up and wipe those tears. I hate it when I saw her like this, “I know, shhh I’m sorry ssul, I’m really am, I am sorry for lying to you. Please forgive me” I pleaded.

 

“do you love her?” she asked. “Of course not! You know that I love you right?” she cried again, can you please leave me alone first oppa?” she asked then she removed her hands from my grief. I sighed. But I don’t have any choice.

“please rest” I said then kissed her forehead, she didn’t protest with what I did, then I kissed her tummy. “dad, Is sorry baby” I whispered to my baby inside.