CHAPTER 7

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 7

 

SULLI'S POV

 

 

“Oppa, I’ve been waiting here for almost an hour, are you sure he agreed to you?” I ask jjong, like what he said earlier this day Minho and I are going to participate on the musical, and the practice starts today, but we’ve been waiting for him, for almost an hour, but still he didn’t show up, it’s weird actually Minho never been late.

 

 

“I guess, Minho was with her” I heard taemin said, everyone in the group are here except the jerk. “her?” Luna asked taemin curiously, and I had to admit, I’m curious who is “her” that made him ditch us. “you know” taemin hesitated to tell us. “He got a girlfriend? And she didn’t even told us” amber said. “oh! Please! Minho will never do that, he don’t do the girlfriend thing, I’m sure it’s just one of his fling” key in. yeah of course he’s playboy. But still he should not ditch us. My thought were interrupted by a ring.

 

“Yobo-seo?” Taemin answered his phone.

“oh, yeah.. yeah.. all of us. Oh, she’s here” taemin continued saying on the phone, and who is it?
“oh, sure.. wait.” Taemin said again, he’s face was kind of amaze. I saw him put down his phone and he face me.

 

“sull, hyung wants to talk to you” he said, his voice is in doubt, and surprised, and I know.. Minho wants to talk to me, of course everyone were shocked.

 

 

“ah, thanks” I said as I take the phone from taemin, I slowly walked away from them.

“yobo-seo?” I softly said on the phone.

“hey sull! It’s minho” he answered me.

“oh, what do you want?” I asked him coldly.

“Well, I got something to do today and I’m really sorry that I can’t go to the practice.” He said.

“oh, is that so? It’s fine.” I answered him coldly. I don’t know why, but I was bit disappointed with him, Minho never ditch a practice. I know him to well. Whatever his reasons, it might be really important, and what would be his reason?

“well, another thing is, I think we can just practice later, and yeah, before it we can choose the perfect song,  you know we just live in the same house, so practically we can practice later.” He said again, and he’s right, we can practice there, but hey! I don’t like it.

“soo? Are you okay with it?” he asked again, when he noticed that I am not answering his question.

“fine.” I answer coldly. I just cant back out, I don’t him to think that I’m not comfortable with him. Hey might assume anything.

“good, goodbye then” he said with a cheerful voice, after I said bye, I gave the phone back to taemin.

 

 

 

“What?” I asked curiously, after I handed the phone to taemin, I noticed that they were all looking at me, as if I have 3 heads.

 

 

“you two..” Krystal trailed.. ”You two actually talked! Over the phone! Without fighting!” she said excitedly clasping her two hands. I rolled my eyes “it’s about the musical, that’s why” I said flatly, I don’t want them to assume anything especially I don’t want them to know that we were living together.

 

 

“ohhhh..” they all said, and I know those looks, they don’t believe me. They’re really weird.

 

“oppa!, can you send me home? After practice? You know Minho is not here, so I don’t have a car.” I whispered to onew. He’s my last option because they were the only one who knew my secret.

 

 

“No problem sull, were just going to have some orientation for the musical then Victoria and I can drop you home, okay?” he answered.

 

 

“thanks Oppa” I smiled at him.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

It was passed 8 pm already but the jerk is not yet home, even Jihye ajumma didn’t know where he is, well she meant that Minho never told her. I already had finished eating dinner and I already took shower, I also started reading advance on my lesson. But still he’s not home.

 

 

“Hey!” I heard a voice. Just then I noticed I had fallen asleep on my study table. When I turned my head, I know who it is.

 

 

“You’re late.” I said coldly. “I know, I’m sorry” he said softly, hey! Softly?! Weird. What’s with him now?

 

 

“Are you drunk?” I asked him suspiciously, maybe the reason why he is acting soft towards me is because he is drunk. “No, of course not, it’s weekdays sull, who would get drunk?” he said laughing a little as if I was idiot for asking that question. If not why he is weird?

 

 

“have you searched for any good song?” he asked me, and shoot I forgot about that. “not yet” I answered. “is that so? Then we can choose together, let’s just use your iPad, I’m tired to go to my room to get mine.” He said, again SOFTLY. Weird. Really weird. “okay” is all I said. I then stand up from my chair, then took my iPad from my dresser, when I turned back he was sitting on the couch in front of my TV.

 

 

“here” I said to him, handing him my iPad. He took it and pat the space of the couch beside him “sit, so we could listen together” he said, I Don’t know how to react with him anymore, he was speaking to me softly. >.<

 

 

I was leave with no choice so, I sat beside him, I have to throw a party again, this is the longest time that were together that we don’t fight. I was drawn with my thoughts when I felt his hands on my left ear, he put the one piece of headset gently on my ears. I blushed. My goodness, should I check if he wasn’t possess or anything?

 


“I think we should just choose English song” he said, as he swipe on my iPad.

 

 

Why did we end up like this? Fighting? Rivaling? When were kids, we were really close, Minho was a carefree man, very intelligent and really handsome, I must admit that. He was cheerful, and good friend. Despite of us always fighting he never leave the group. His big cute ice eyes smile, his nose, his lips when he smirk and laughed. No wonder girls, was all head over heels for him. He was also mysterious. But I dont hate him, I know it deep inside of me. Our relationship was just meant to be like this. Like cats and dogs. And somehow I like it this way, he’s still a big part of my life.

 

 

“Take picture it last” he suddenly said, which brought me back to reality, he’s smirking, jerk. Just then I realized I was looking at him intently.

 

 

“I know I’m handsome, no need to look at me like that” he said still smirking. "Here, listen to it, I guess it’s good” he said, as he press the play button. 

----------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :(( iM REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL RIGHT NOW :((

 

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :))