CHAPTER 13

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 13

Sulli’s POV

 

“poopy, why did we become like this?” suddenly he asked.I tilt my head on his side and I saw him looking at me, and just then I noticed that the car stopped.

 

“poopy, why did we become like this?”

 

“poopy, why did we become like this?”

 

“poopy, why did we become like this?”

 

“poopy, why did we become like this?”

 

His words keep playing on my mind. I asked myself, why did we actually end up like this?

 

 

“because you bullied me” that’s all what came out of my mouth, as I pout. Lame right? It’s just started when Minho bullied me of being toothless, it’s when were kid, that I woke up I loss one of my teeth in the front, and as soon as he saw me, he made laugh at me, and he keeps on teasing me, until I cried. That’s when I promised I will never talk to him.

 

 

“hey, I never meant that ssul, you know we’re kids back then” he said looking at me. “and I’m sorry” he added.

 

 

“isn’t it too late?” I replied, tilting my head and look at the window. “because of that we become rival, it’s like were living to fight against each other” I replied. “but I’m tired of it ssul, I want to be your friend again” he replied. “aren’t you getting sick of it?” he asked. Actually, I am. I want to be someone other than being his rival. I want to be someone he cared for. But isn’t it’s too late? He’s happy now. And me? I need to move on I guess.

 

 

“I am” I replied. I guess I can move on, if we’ll be okay.

 

“that’s it!” He said. He’s smiling.

 

“huh?” I replied.

 

“Poopy. Can we be friends again?” he asked me, waaah! I’m not used of this. He? Huhu what if he’s just making fun of me.

 

 

“I meant it poopy” he added, he’s eyes, looking at my eyes directly.

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

“I meant it poopy” I said to her, it’s now or never.. I don’t know what came to me, but it’s just that I felt that I need to win her back. Seeing her, acting like nothing when she saw me with yuri is really painful, it feels like I’m nothing to her. I want her back. I want my poopy back.

 

 

I just look her straight in her eyes, with all the sincerity in mine. I hope this time she’ll believe me.

 

 

“you meant it?” she said, looking at my eyes also. “I know ssul, it’s like a surprise. But I meant it sull, I want us to be friends again.

 

“pooky.” She said. Smiling at me. And I cant control it anymore, I hug her., tight. Not soo soon she hugged me back, aish ssul, you don’t know how much I want this, I promise to protect you.

 

 

“promise me, you will never hurt me again pooky” she said. I know she’s happy. The feeling is great, it’s like a ton of is taken out from my body. “promise” I whispered back still hugging her.

 

“waaah, I miss you pooky” she said then she let go of my hug, and poke me on the cheeks. “hmm, still soft huh” she said. Yeah, she used to poke me when were kids,

 

“of course” I said smiling. “but hey, you cant call me pooky anymore” I pout. “aigoo, don’t pout like that, it doesn’t suits you, hahaha” she said laughing. “hmmmmm, just call me oppa, poopy” I said to her, praying silently that she will agree, I badly want her to call me oppa, I was jealous sometimes of others because she called them oppa, except me >___<.

 

 

“oppa?” she questioned, as a smile creep out on her face. Is that a yes? “NO! I want pooky more” she said.

 

 

“were here?” she said, as she noticed that were on front of ‘our’ house gate. please ignore the ‘our’. Haha

 

“you’re that happy that you didn’t notice huh?” I “yaaah! Choi Minho, who said I’m happy?” She said glaring at me, huhu I thought we’re okay now. I pout again. “poopy, I thought were friends already? You’re bullying me again” I said to her as I pout. And she become silent. Hahahahah

 

“sorry oppa” she murmured. Whoaah! Did I heard it right? She called me oppa?

 

“you… you called me oppa!” I exclaimed, which makes her more surprise. “yaah! I didn’t.” she said then she hurriedly went out of the car while laughing.

 

==============

 

“some miracle happen?” My mom, said immediately when she noticed that Sulli and I where talking happily, as we went down for dinner.  I know she’s really surprise to see us together.

 

“Ajumma! Aren’t you glad? Dad and ajussi and you always wanted this right? To see us, getting along?” sulli said to mom, while smiling, and suddenly..

 

My mom, burst out in to tears. Oh God! Women… soooo emotional..

 

 

“HUHUHU! I thought It will never happen again!, HUHUHU I need to call your dads.” She said as she cry and put out her phone and dialed a number. I then heard her relaying the news to our dad's wh’le laughing, change of mood immediately huh?

 

 

“they’re crazy” sulli murmured, and I look at her. “I’ll like to imagine, what will be the reactions of others if they know” I said, as we sit down on the chair.

 

 

“hey kids! Your dad’s have a present for us, they’re really happy that both of you reconciled!” mom exclaimed as she hang up the phone. And with her expression, she’s excited. What is it?


 

“Guess what!” she asked, clasping her hands.

 

“they’re going home?” sulli answered. But mom nod her head side to side indicating that it’s a NO.

 

“WE’RE GOING TO EUROPE!” she said. “ME, and You two!”

```````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~