CHAPTER 28

MY RIVAL

 

Chapter 28

 

SUlli’s POV
 

“this you want this? Or this? Tell me poopy” Minho oppa said as he showed me the apple and banana, he bought a lot of fruits for me. He then pouted at me, aww cute! “I don’t want anything… I want to sleep” I replied. Uninterested to the fruits he is showing. “but you were sleeping the whole time you were here poopy!” he protested, seriously he’s like a child now. “son, let her, you know that was just common for pregnant women to be sleeping most of the time” mama told him. “but.. I want to talk to her” he said. “oppa, you know what you’re being soo childish!” I said to him. “and didn’t you took a bath? Why do you smell bad?” I told him, here comes that smell that I don’t want from him, it makes me puke, “huh? Soooo that’s the reason why your mood swings are really worst lately.” He said teasing me. “ya! Get off!” I said to him. “no!” he said, yet he came closer to me. “how our baby?” he asked, I turned crimson immediately waaaaaaaah! ITS AWKWARD. “hey! I’m asking you how’s are baby?” he asked again. “fine.. “ I replied softly. “now, I don’t want you to stressed your self okay? If you need anything you should call me okay?” he said in a serious voice. I can see he’s happy.

 

 

“oppa” I called him, he was busy packing our stuffs, I will be discharge in a bit, we’re just waiting for the OB to come and give us my prescription. “hmm?” he answered still busy with what he’s doing. “come here” I told him. He then went beside me. “what’s wrong poopy?” he asked me “oppa, are we ready for this? How about college? How about dad? Your dad?” I asked him honestly, those things keeps on bugging me. He smiled at me and hold my hand “if you’re asking if we can do it, well, don’t worry because we can, and I’m here, and I have no plan to leave, you mean everything to me ssul, and even though it was unexpected, I’m happy that were having a baby, and about college? We still have the whole break to think of it, okay? And our dads, well.. we will tell them when they’re home, mom told me that they will surprise us on the graduation day because they will go home, and after that we will go to Europe together, but since I don’t want you to worry, I’m telling you” he said, with assurance. “thank you” I said to him “we’re going to talk when were home okay? Soo for the mean, just rest” he said he kiss my hands and went back to packing things.

 

 

After a while…

 

 

“I guess you guys were now ready to go” the doctor said as he went inside our room. “I guess so” I replied I’ve already changed my patients gown to a civilian clothes, “well, I guess you’re the father?” he said to minho oppa who also went closer to us, “yes sir” he answered the doctor “well, you two looks good together” he said complementing us, “thanks” we both laugh at him “well, this is the list of your vitamins and also it is stated here the date of your next check up” said giving me a paper “and for you Mr, take care of you girlfriend and baby okay? Make sure she eats well and also make sure she rest well, okay?” the doctor said, we both nod at him “here is your pass, you’re mom paid the bills already so now you can go” he said and then he bid goodbye.

 

 

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

Days had pass already and tomorrow will be our graduation day, sulli on the other hand, was soo unique when I say unique it’s because her mood swings are really the worst, sometimes she doesn’t want to let go of me, but most of the times she kick me out of her room, she also have a lots of unusual cravings, like..

 

 

*flashback*

 

“oppa! I want apple” she said, wow! Atlast she asked for a common thing. “wait, I’ll get downstairs I said to her, we were ate her room, watching Disney princess O_o “but I want an apple that is half red and half green” she said, like WHAT? HALF RED HALF GREEN? Where in south korea will I able to find that kind of apple. “but poopy, it’s impossible to find that kind of Apple” I said, hoping she will just another things. “but I want it” she said “but”  I said to her “look baby, your daddy doesn’t loves us,” she said as she rub her tummy. I sighed deeply. I guess I’ll try at least.

 

“I’ll be back” I said then kiss her head.  She smiled widely at me “remember, I will not talk to you if you don’t bring that apple” she warned.

 

But heck, I almost finished asking all the fruit vendor all over seoul, but theres no apple like that.

 

“poopy!” I tried to call her, maybe if I explained to her she will understand. “hello oppa! Where’s the apple?” she asked me excitedly “poopy, I’m sorry but I really tried my best but theres no one selling apple like that” I told her, she glared at me, and push me outside her room. “I don’t want to talk with you” she said slamming the door.

 

It’s really hard to tame a pregnant woman especially if its sulli. Huhuhu

 

“hey, how’s our mama sulli” Luna asked me, since sulli wasn’t feeling good since last night, she’s absent today “she’s resting at home, her morning sickness got really worst lately, she almost vomited everything she ate, she’s losing weight too” I said, I actually feel pity for her, she’s kind of weak, but mom told me that it was normal. “aigoo, in that case I don’t want to get pregnant anymore” Vic noona said. “what? No way. “ Onew hyung suddenly blurted. Which makes vic noona hit him on the head. Hahahaha

 

 

“just tell her to take good care of her body okay? We know we didn’t need to worry since you were their taking care of her” noona said. “okay, thanks” I replied smiling at her.

 

 

“you didn’t sleep well hyung?” taemin now asked me, I guess he saw the eyebags under my eyes. “not much taem” I answered. “hmmm, but hyung what’s your plan?” he asked, “plan?” I asked back. “well, you know, after graduation” he said. Well I haven’t thought of it that much, But I’m planning of something.

 

-----

Hello :)) I know it's short :P

 

I'm sorry.. but I cant update tomorrow morning.. maybe on the evening, because I have duty. huhuhuhu 

 

well, how's the story so far?

let me know. okay?

 

lovelots! :DD