CHAPTER 16

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 16

 

Sulli’s POV


 

“hey! What’s with that face?” Krystal asked me. Okay I’m still pissed with Minho. psssH! That Promise breaker. Aaaah! I hate him “you seem to be upset since earlier” Amber added, were sitting on our chair inside the auditorium, we're having break from our practice for the musical tomorrow. “care to share it to us?” amber added. Should I tell them? Waaaah! They will thought I’m really inlove with that jerk. Huhu otoke?

 

“nothing, I just hate that jerk over there!” I said eyeing minho who is busy talking with taemin, I didn’t speak with him earlier, I know I know I don’t have the right, but still! I’ve waited for him.

 

“hmm, why?” amber asked, seriously this girl.. aish. Anyways, were friends right? Theres nothing wrong sharing it to them, and its not a big deal anyway.

 

 

“That jerk, we planned to eat outside yesterday, and when he’s about to go to his room, a witch called her, then I don’t know what did she told her, and it seems to be emergency then he told me, that he will go to her and he will be back immediately, he even told me to wait for him” I said remembering what happen yesterday and the two of them were just nodding their head up and down, I continued “but you know what happen? He didn’t went back, I’ve waited for him, he didn’t even called me or just send me a message, I’ve waited for him until I had fallen asleep” I said, waaa I can feel myself becoming angry. I look at them but their face, were smiling. Huh?

 

“okay, Ms. Jealous” they both said smiling at me. JEALOUS? WHAT? ME? HUH! NEVER..or was I? aaaaaah! I DON’T KNOW! “I’m not!” I said to them. “tssss, don’t ever try hiding it to us ssul, we know you that much you know” Krystal said. I pout. Am I really jealous?

 

 

“I cant help it.” I murmured, somehow I feel shy. “I guess he will explain to you why, so don’t be stubborn, and talk to him.. or do you want to be back being rival?” amber said. “tsss. I try”. I answered then suddenly Jonghyun calle us, practice will start again.

 

 

“hey! Poopy. I’m sorry please” Minho said. Me? Poker face.

 

“please?” waaah! He’s doing the puppy face. Soo cute. But no! me? Still poker face.

 

“pooooooppppyyyyy~~~~” he said poking me at my side.

 

“please? Don’t get mad okay? You know, yuri was sick last night, and I cant really leave her, I wasn’t able to call you or send you a message because my phone is dead, I waited for her sister to go home so that I can leave her, sorry poopy” He said pouting at me. Sooo it’s because she’s sick? Aissssh.. she’s lucky.

 

“it’s okay.. don’t worry. Next time make sure to charge your phone” I replied to him, smiling.. I don’t have the right to get mad right? He’s just being a good boyfriend to someone else. Bitter me. >__<

 

“I’ll  just treat you again poopy! This time I really promise” he said and I smiled back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“okay! This is it! Let’s do our best guys!” Jonghyun oppa said, were on the back stage, we’re now ready for the musical. “fighting!!” we all shouted.

 

“ready poopy?” Minho asked me “yeah, but I’m kinda nervous” I said, “don’t worry poopy, we can do it, okay? Let’s just trust each other” he said.. and

 

And

 

And

 

And

 

He kiss me…

 

In the forehead. Okay >_______<

 

The applause, the scream, the standing ovation..

 

I guess it mean we did good.

 

(sorry, I don’t know what to write anymore for the musical. Huhu)

 

“Poppy! We did it!” minho said as we went down from the stage, he then hugs me. I hugged him back. As well as the other part of the musical. “OPPA!” I heard someone screamed. We then look at the direction of the girl. And surprise! It’s yuri. Krystal and amber looked at me, and I just glared at them. But the next thing that happen, is the least I expected.

 

 She kissed him.

 

That witch! She kissed Minho. They’ve kissed.

 

 

Now that I noticed a tear fell from my eyes. It hurts. They’re soo perfect.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Minho’s POV
 

“let’s party!!” I heard her shouted. Yes, my little poopy shouted as she raised the beer she was drinking. We were at jonghyun hyung’s house having a little celebration because of the success of our musical. I’ve told her not to drink because she really cant handle it, but she’s soo stubborn, she won’t listen, good thing I’m still here, she’s still safe to go home later.

 

“aish, I told you not to drink, look at yourself now” I said to her as I carry her at my back, we’re heading to my car.

 

“shut up! I just want to celebrate, is it bad?” she said, then she laughed loudly waaah, I never thought she’ll be like this. But she’s still cute. ^___^ I actually don’t want to let go of her, I like the feeling of close to her like this. Luckily yuri didn’t go with us here, because if not, I will never had this chance.

 

I then remember what she did earlier, she kissed me in front of everyone. Not that I don’t like it but, sulli was there. Everyone was there. I feel wrong doing it.

 

After 30 minutes of driving, finally we arrived at our house sulli had fallen asleep while on our way so I carried her again. Mom opened the door for us, and she’s really shocked to saw sulli really drunk.

 

I gently placed her on her bed,  you know what even she’s drunk, she’s still pretty, sleeping like an angel. I then took off her shoes, then put a blanket over her. I sit on her bed and just look at her. I guess that’s what I can do for now. Looking at her, while she’s asleep.

 

I really want to confess to her, I really want to tell her that I love her, but yuri.. I don’t know how to broke up with her. I was just figuring the best time to tell her.

 

I was about to stand up, when sulli pulled me, so I end up lying beside her, I was shocked to see her awake. She was just looking at me straight in the eyes, her eyes, there something on it.. it is soo sad.. why? The hand she’s holding me leave my hands then she cupped my face, she’s still looking at me. And here is me. O___O I froze. She was looking at me intently. Why is she soo sad? I ask myself. “are you okay?” I asked her, but she didn’t replied, instead..

 

Instead..

 

 

 

I was surprised, when I felt her lips touching mine, YES! She was kissing me. I closed my eyes, and not long enough I responded to her kiss, god! How long did I waited for this? How long did I wish to kiss her? and this time she was the one who kissed me, though I don’t know if she’s really kissing me, or it’s just because she’s drunk, but hell! Do I care. I love her, soo much.

The kiss we shared deepen, I don’t know but I found myself on her top kissing her with so much passion, are lips parted to gasp for air. I then kisses her face, her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, and her lips again. then it went down to her neck. And after that I don’t know what happen anymore. 

 

+=====+=+======================================================

updated! <3

thispart is originally part of the story. trust me :P