CHAPTER 26

MY RIVAL

 

Sulli’s POV

It’s been 3 days since we’re officially a couple, I was never happy like this, oppa is a very sweet boyfriend, a very caring one, but its still bug me, the fact that I never told him about me probably being pregnant. What if her rejects me after it? Even I doesn’t have the nerves to go to the obstetrician and confirmed if really I am. But still I cant hide the fact that I got Morning sickness every morning, and my craving’s it getting unique and unique. Mama had been telling me, that I’m losing weight lately, I guess because of my different cravings, I don’t have the appetite to eat the food mama is serving, if I forced myself to eat it, I end up in front if the toilet bowl, vomiting all I ate. I’m still thankful that none of my friends and even oppa suspects me of being pregnant, and again who would have thought that I am? Sulli? The genius? The model student?  I guess there’s no one.

 

 

And today, is the competition and I cant ignore the fact that I didn’t feel really well. “hey poopy! What’s wrong?” Minho oppa asked as he handed me down water, “nothing, I’m just nervous oppa” I replied with a sly smile. “hmmm, it’s the first” he said smiling at me while he sat beside me, now some of our members are competing for 200 m freestyle men category. “you never get nervous when competing, hmmm you’re always full of confidence” he said, his eyes were focusing on , I don’t why I’m smiling, is it because he was very concern with or it is because all this time, he knows me really well, he knows what I feel. Despite of us quarelling. “it’s my last competition oppa, and I cant bear to lose” I answer him.

 

 

“YES!” I don’t know if he heard me or not because he immediately stand and cheer, so it looks like tae kyung won the race. “yes! Whoooooh!” I also joined him in cheering. “I’m next poopy, wish me luck” he said to me. “good luck oppa! Fighting!” I said to him. But… he just pouted, “what?” I asked him confused “here” he said pointing his left cheek. Oh? A kiss? “yah! What are you talking about huh?  There are a lot of audience here!” I said, as I roamed my eyes around the stadium, I can also see are friends, cheering our school. “just one?” he pleaded, “please?” okay its just one right?  “closer” I said gesturing him to get closer to me. My lips would touched his cheek when suddenly he tilted his head and that cause me to kiss his lips. O__o “buyaaaa?” I exclaimed. “I love you poopy, I guess I will really win now” he said laughing. “see you later poopy” he said then he went to the divers area, I know my face is red as tomato now. “that bastard Minho!!!!!” I heard Jjong oppa shouted and that made my face redder more. >_< “that’s my Hyung” taemin added. And the girls were calling my name and were giggling, I swear I’m going to chopped off Minho’s head.

 

 

He was now competing for 400m freestyle. And as a loyal girlfriend, I’m cheering for him, and as expected from my sooo awesome boyfriend, he won the first place. He came to me smiling. “hmmm, I guess my lucky charm was really effected” he said. “don’t fool me, mr. choi, even before you were my boyfriend, you were the champion” I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. Well who can beat the Amazing Choi Minho? I’ve spend my whole life trying to beat him. But in the end I failed.

 

After a few relay of the men categories, now we are on women’s category. I’m the fourth swimmer of our school, so I just ready myself for my turn, Minho was beside me, I’m getting nervous and nervous my head is really hurting soo much, but I need to win. I cant failed my school.

 

2 of my member won the first place and 1 of them won the second place, not bad. We still have the chance to be an overall champion. It’s now my turn.

 

“wait for me here okay?” I said to minho. “hmm, of course poopy! Fighting” he said. “oh! I need my lucky charm too” I said smiling at him. “you want a kiss to?” he asked smiling sheepishly at me. I hit him on the chest. “of course not! I’m not like you!” I said to him smiling at his childishness, but instead of a kiss I hugged him tightly. And he hugged me tight too. I wish I win. I felt him kissing my head. “goodluck poopy. I love you” he whispered then he kissed my cheeks. At least just on cheeks. Hihihi I then let him go, I smiled at him and walk towards the diving area. My head still hurts, and I feel dizzy but I got to do this, choi sulli never give up.

 

Minho’s POV

 

I watched her, as she walks towards the diving area. She’s not steady. I know there’s something wrong with her lately, but knowing her, she wont tell you if she can still handle it. The referee whistle, and in count of 3 she dived in the pool. As expected from, she’s really a fast swimmer.

 

I cheered together with our friends, one more lap, and she will win. Compared with her fast competition, her performance now is quite lag,

 

“YEAAAAH! WHOOOOOAH! THAT’s OUR SULLI” I heard our friends shouted as sulli finished as the first place, since it’s the last category, we all run towards her. I saw her getting up of the pool, she looks pale and catching her breath,

 

“POOPY!” I shouted as I saw her up in the pool, she flashes me sly smile. I run fast towards her.

 

“hey! What’s wrong?” I ask her, because she collapsed in the floor, she cant stand anymore. “hey?” I keep on asking her, “I won?” she asked. “yes, you won poopy” I said to her, and she smiled, and then she closed her eyes, she fainted. I heard my friends run towards us.

 

“what’s wrong with her?” Its Vic unnie. “I don’t know she just collapsed” I answered. “someone call 911” I said to them, I’m very anxious now, what’s wrong with her? “son! What’s wrong?” I heard mom asked, she’s panting, she was also here to watched us, and I guess she saw what happen and run towards us. “I don’t know ma, she collapsed” I answered her, everyone panicked around us, as well as our teacher, some of our friends, called out the first aid team, to get a stretcher.. “let’s send her directly to the hospital, she’d been like this lately” mom ordered, and in less than 10 minutes the ambulance is here.

 

“krys, please take care of our stuffs, and you can go to the hospital too” I said to them, the paramedics then carried sulli.

 

“ma, she’ll be okay right?” I asked mom, I'm worried to death now “of course she will.” She answered assuring me.

 

What can possibly be wrong? I asked myself.

 

 

 

===

We all waited for the doctor to went out, they’ve been observing sulli for almost an hour now, our friends is here also, and they're soo anxious like me.

 

“Ms. Choi? Who is her family” the nurse called out. And me and mom stood up “us” we said, “you’re the mother ma’am?” she asked, “no, I’m here aunt, she is living with us, her dad was on abroad” mom replied, “well, I’m going to get her information” she said,

 

“her name is Choi, Sulli, 20. Her birth date is march 29 1994 (I’m following Korean age) single” mom said. “she’s not married?” the nurse asked, “nope, she’s still a student. Cant you see? She’s just came from a competition” I said annoyed. “oh well, I guess the doctor is the one should explain” the nurse said, she was confused as well.

 

“nurse is she awake already?” I asked her “yes, sir.. we’ve already taken her blood sample and urinalysis, the doctor is still interviewing her, so I’m out here to ask some of her information. “ she said then after she went back inside the emergency room. We are all relieved knowing she woke up already.

 

After a while the doctor went out.

 

“is Ms. Choi family here?” the doctor asked. We stood up.

“well, she’s fine now, she’s just stressed out, and a while ago the urinalysis result came out, and we found out that she was pregnant, and we also examined her and the baby, and it seems that everything is fined, so theres nothing to worry” the doctor said.

 

 

“WHAT?” we all said, “can you say it again doc?, she’s what?” I asked him.

 

“oh? You’re not his husband? She’s approximately 2 months pregnant” he said, and WHAT? SHE’S PREGNANT?

 

 

“hahaha, doc, you might be kidding, the two of them were just dating for three days, so it’s impossible for him, to get her pregnant” vic unnie said to the doctor, and me? I cant say a word.

 

“well, we’ve checked her through ultrasound, and here.” He then pull out a small paper from his chart, “here’s the baby” he said he showed us a picture of an ultrasound.

 

"where's the baby here? it looks like a small bean" taemin exclaimed, 

 

“it cant be, who’s the father then?” amber said then he looked at Tao “why? I know I’m a playboy but I will never dare touching sulli” he said .. and they’re faced look puzzled.

 

“don’t worry doc, he’s the father, and well can we see her?” mom said as she pointed me which makes me startled. ME? The FATHER?

 

“yes, of course she was now being transferred to room 325, she’ll be 24 hours under observation” the doctor said, “I’ll see you later ma’am” he added then he went inside again.

 

I look at my friends and they were looking at me.