Chapter 36

MY RIVAL

Chapter 38

 

Sulli’s POV


“That , is she that stupid? That she can’t understand that you and oppa are already married? I swear if she done anything to you, I don’t know what we can do to her” Krystal said, we were on the cafeteria now, I told her what happened the other day, I never been this afraid my whole life, I know she can’t do anything bad to me, with all this people around me, but I don’t why I feel soo scared, the way she looks at me. Its like she’s killing me.

 

 

Luckily, yeol was there for me yesterday, I wasn’t able to tell minho oppa about yuri, because he went home late, and I was too sleepy to wait for him, Its kinda new that I don’t have any appetite yesterday, yuri was the only one in my mind, I haven’t eat anything and I even fainted because of that.

 

“what did minho oppa said when you told him about her?” krystal asked “oh! he said I might be hallucinating or something” I replied to her, “WHAT?” she asked surprised.   “I know, and I don’t even know why he said that, I was too engrossed with the strawberry cake he brought for me to ask for his reason, anyways I think yuri wouldn’t do anything to us” I said to her, while caressing my little bump.

 

 

“hey baby momma!” we both look at the direction where the deep voice is coming, “who’s that?” krystal asked, hmm totally caught by Yeol’s charms, “he is the one I’m talking about to you” I replied, “I thought we’re going to eat together, what if you faint again?” yeol asked worriedly. ‘he looks like he’s you’re husband ssul’ I heard krystal answered. Of course he’s not, knowing chanyeol, I know he was just worried about me.

 

 

“hey, I’d like you to meet Krystal, one of my bestfriends. And krystal this is chanyeol, my friend in my class” I introduce them chanyeol bow at krystal “hey, I’m park chanyeol, nice meeting you” krystal smiled at the bright introduction of yeol. “nice meeting you too” krystal smiled at him. She then look at her watch.

 

 

 “err, as much as I really want to spend time with you guys, I really have to go, I have class in about 5 minutes.” She said, then gathered her stuffs. “ssul, take care of yourself okay? call me if something’s up, and nice meeting you chanyeol” I replied her with a nod and smile, then she left.

 

“have you eaten already?” chanyeol asked me, I sighed deeply, “not yet, I really have no appetite” I answered him, all I really want now is oppa, I miss him, maybe because I’m not really used of not having him around me most of the time, because even when we’re rival before, we’re always together, but now, urgh. “that’s not really good, baby momma.. I don’t think I will allow you” he said then he stood up and went to the counter, I guess to buy food.

 

 

After a few minutes he went back carrying a tray, my eyes went wide when I saw the food he bought, I mean it’s just the two us here, but he seems to buy foods for five persons. “Are you that hungry?” I asked him, but he just smiled at me, “tss, I actually don’t know what you want to eat, so I order the healthy foods there” he said pointing the counter “you weren’t eating anything, it’s just over 24 hours but I think you lose some weight” he said eyeing me, okay let’s talk about Over acting here,

 

 

I whined at him, “seriously? But I really don’t have appetite” but I guessed chanyeol is really a hard headed person, because instead of following what I’ve said, here he is, putting food in a plate and handed it to me, I look at him in disbelief.

 

 

“okay, I got you” he said and the next thing I know is he is feeding me already. “tss, you’re such a baby ssul, you should have said that you want someone to feed you” he said laughing at me. I laugh at him also; he’s really a good friend.

 

“uhmm, mind if I joined you two?” another deep voice said, a familiar voice.

 

“oppa?” I said, as I saw my husband looking at us, and swear.. he’s not really pleased in what he is seeing. “hmm, I guess you two is having good time here” he said, “sit here” I said to him, is he angry or what?

 

He looked at chanyeol like ‘what are you still doing here look’ and I guess chanyeol understand him

 

 “Sulli, doesn’t have appetite, so I guess you can at least, persuade her to eat” chanyeol said, then he stood up “I’ll see you later baby momma” he added then left. What was that?

 

“why are you not eating?” oppa asked, his voice is serious,

“no appetite” I replied bluntly. What’s with his attitude anyway?

“what? Remember, you’re not alone, you need to eat for the baby at least” he sternly said. “What’s your problem anyway?” he asked.

 

 “my problem? Didn’t I told you last night?” okay let’s be sarcastic this time. “yuri? Yuri again? Didn’t I told you that, you’re just overthinking things, she’s not gonna harm you” he said, why do I feel that he’s covering yuri?.

 

“why are you soo sure?” I asked him. He saw her that day right? He heard what she said to me. “I just know, yuri isn’t that kind of girl” he said. I don’t get him at all.

 

“oh, well. Since you know her very well, just go to her, I’m so done here” I said, then fixed my stuff and went out of the cafeteria.

 

I was fighting the tears that were about to fall from my eyes, oppa was never been like that to me. I don’t feel like attending class anymore, so I went to my car and drive home.

 

He didn’t even follow me.