CHAPTER 2

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

“What? Dad are you sure with that?” I ask my dad, seriously what he just said is not a joke. “Yeah, 100%” he coolly answer me. “dad, you clearly know how much she hates me, but well, I don’t think also she will agree to live here” I confidently said, well knowing her, she can’t stand being with me, because will always end up debating over something and definitely she never wins against me. “Well, we thought that too.. But your mom insisted to let her live here when we will went to Europe” he answered me. “Umma?” I asked looking at my mom “yeah. Wouldn’t it be great? You know how much I like Sulli, but because you were always bullying her, she didn’t went here anymore, I actually miss her, and now is a great opportunity.. Finally I’m having a daughter” she squealed with excitement. I just look at her, what if she really live here? I ask myself. “She’ll move here this weekend, so, help your mom, cleaning the guest room” my dad said to me. “Why? There are maids here, right? Why should I help then?” I ask dad. “You’re mom, insisted to do it herself” my dad answer me and I look my mom, smiling from ear to ear. She’s really excited.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Minho, can I talk to you?” I was shocked when sulli approached me and said this, well, our friends too. Since that incident she actually stopped talking to me if it’s not necessary or required, even though we share the same group of friends she never talk to me directly, not until now, and I guess it’s related to the living together thing. “yeah, where?” I asked. “outside” she flatly said, god does she really hate me this much? I walked with her outside the room and we headed in to the empty hallway, she look from side to side, practically looking if there is someone watching us. “I bet you already knew their plan” she said, looking at my eyes straightly “yeah, dad and mom told me” I flatly answered her. “Oh, well I have no choice.” She said, oh, that means she’ll be living with us? “I guess so. As much as I object” I answered her, “well, here is the thing, we can’t say that we’re living together” she said. Which makes me wonder. “Even with our friends?” I ask her “yeah. You know, I don’t want others to think something about us two, look it will just be 3 months and I think we can live together without them knowing it”

 

 

“Oh, okay then” I replied to her. I know what she mean, Sulli is just like this, Every thing about me she hate it. “Good, that’s all, you can go now” she said to me, wow! This girl is sure a brat. Well when it comes to me.

 

 

I just look at her, and I walk back to the cafeteria, I guess there were a lot of things they were talking about us there.

 

 

“Hey! Where is she? And what did you talk about?” they asked me as long as I walk towards them. “Well, she’s there?” I answered not sure if where she is. “Where? What did you talk about?” key asked me as I sit beside him “I actually don’t know, it’s just about the company, a confidential actually..” I lied to him. And knowing them I know they’ll believe me.

 

 

 

“She’s here!” krystal said as she saw sulli walking towards us. Good thing that they believe what I told them and they just ask her to finish her food.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week went pretty past, before we know it, Friday came and tomorrow sulli will move here, I went to dad and mom’s room when I arrive at school. When I enter I saw my dad still busy with packing, and talking to my mom at the same time, looking at them you won’t actually think that they were my parents, they really look young and In love. And I know mom will really miss dad.

 

 

 

“Im home” I greeted to them and kiss my mom’s cheeks. “oh son, how’s school?” she asked me “fine” I answered smiling at them “well.. as usual for you” she look at me smiling “tomorrow is the day!” she suddenly said. “yaah! You know what yeobo, aside from having your dream daughter here.. you’re beloved husband will be leaving, why are you celebrating?” my dad said to mom, faking a hurt look, they really act like teenager “oh, yeobo.. Definitely I will miss you.. But Im really excited living with sulli.. you know that girl never had a mother, and I want her to experience to have a mom taking care of her, because ever since her mom leave, Dung-jo was the only one that took care of her without any help” My mom said to my dad. Just then I remembered how sulli was bullied before because she had no mom, and she will just cry on the corner and watch other children play.

 

 

 

The next day, we sent dad in the airport, of course was there because she was sending her dad also. “baby, take care of your self okay? I will call you everyday and please be good to minho or else you’re giving you’re jihye ajumma a  headache understand?” I hear dung-jo ajusshi telling sulli as he hug her.

 

 

 

“were going now” both appa and ajusshi said as they go inside.

 

 

“well, sulli dear, you’re going straight to our house then?” Mom asked her, we were now walking towards our car. “ne, ajumma.. dad said he already sent my stuff’s in your house” she answered mom. “sulli-yaa.. you know what Im really excited you living here” my mom said to her happily when we enter our car. “ajumma.. kumawo, am I not a burden to you?” she asked, her voice was low “definitely No!, look you’re like my own daughter right? Actually I really miss you that’s why when I knew that they will go to Europe I suggested that you stay with us, rather with your maids in your house, I know how over protective your dad is and it he didn’t trust anyone to take care of you, well except me?” my mom said to her. sulli smiled and hug her “thank you ajumma” she said to mom, not even looking at me.

 

 

 

“well, before we reached our house, let’s makes everything clear okay?” my mom started to say, and I think I know what she is going to say. “you two, I know that you don’t go along well, but now that you’re going to live together I hope that you two will behave, no fighting understand?” my mom said. As I expected. I look at sulli and she was also looking at me. “okay.. we’ll try” we both answered together. “it really bother’s me, but why do you two really hate each other? I just don’t get it.. you have the same friends, and almost grew up together” my mother asked curiously. “just ask your son ajumma” sulli answered turning her head away from me.

 

 

----------

 

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

“sulli dear! This is going to be your room” ji hye ajumma said as she open the third room on the second floor of their house, and when I saw it my jaw almost dropped. The room was like a princess room, everything is pink, and wow she really knows me well huh? She knew that my favorite color is pink she decorated the room with everything that is pink from my bed sheets, pillow case, blanket. The curtain of the window is pink also. And the door towards the balcony is covered with pink curtain also, there is a big pink teddy bear lying on my bed, my and laptop was already placed on the study table and all my books was already there. “since when did it arrive?” I ask ji-hye ajumma. “your stuffs?” she asked and I nod “well, before we leave earlier. It was delivered by the butler send by your dad, and I ask our maid to arrange it” she said. “thanks ajumma” I said to her.

 

 

“ajumma! Where did you get all of this?” I said loudly as I entered a room, well it was most likely a walk in closet. And it shocks me when I saw all the clothes, they’re not mine. “I bought all of dad last time” she said flatly as if it is not a big deal. “but I have soo much clothes” I replied to her. and she pout at me “sulli, I know that.. but I really got excited last time, so bought the cute clothes I saw and I know it will look good on you” she said. Oh my god, is this the feeling of having a mom? I ask my self.

 

 

My room on their house is really good, walk in closet that is full of clothes, accessories, shoes and bags. And the bathroom is really big. There is a 50 inch LCD TV, DVD player, and other gadgets. Well it’s not like I don’t have that in our house, but what surprise me more is that she really prepared for my stay here. and somehow it makes me feel happy, well aside from the fact that the person inside the next room is my ultimate rival.