CHAPTER 21

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 21

Sulli's POV

“sull, wake up now dear, or you’ll be late for school” I heard ajumma calling me for who knows how many times, but still despite of her calling me, I’m really not in the mood to move. “hey… what’s wrong?” this time she’s beside me. “are you sick?” she asked touching my forehead. “I don’t know ajumma, but I really feel tired, I want to sleep.” I replied closing my eyes. “maybe you’re just tired from school.. have some rest you can go to school  this afternoon if you feel well, okay?” she said. I just nod and continued sleeping. I heard her went out of my room.

 

“poopy! Are you sick?” I heard Minho asked, I didn’t answer him and continue to sleep. Lately, I’m hating to see him, by just his smell makes me a little irritated, but when he’s gone, I’m always looking for him. Weird. I’m soo weird. “poopy.. what’s wrong?” like mother like son, he’s now beside me. “don’t touch me” I replied. “don’t get near me. You’re sooo stinky” I said as creases form on my forehead. “stinky? Me?” he replied, “hey! For your information. I just took a shower! If anyone smell bad here it would be you because you still didn’t take a bath” he said. Soooo annoying. “shut up!, just go out okay?” I said feeling soo irritated.

 

“you two are quarreling again?” I heard ajumma. “I thought you two were best friends now, but ever since that day, you seems to ignore each other” ajumma added, waaah! Here comes her awkward questions. “no ajumma, we’re not ignoring each other” I answered. She sat beside me, now that I notice she was carrying a tray of food. Ajumma, she’s been really good to me since I was a child, since.. mom left me. Mom, where could you be now? Why did you leave me? Leave us? If only I have you here, I think I could also have someone to talk to. “did you two talk about what happen?” she asked me. “no” I whispered. I suddenly remember that night.. it’s been a month already I guess. But it’s like it happen yesterday. “what are your plans? Just let it that way? Forgot what happen?” she asked looking at me, while holding my hands. I nod. “ajumma. It’s a mistake.. it’s because I’m drunk.. and he have already a girlfriend” I said. Actually, by just thinking it.. it really pains me.

 

 

“just remember I’m here for you dear.. now, eat this” she said as she took the bowl of soup from the tray she brought “thanks ajumma. Thank you for being there for me… always” I said I’m really thankful for her. “of course dear. You know ajumma really loves you right? Like you’re my own daughter.” She said smiling.. “if only you and minho will be together.. then it could be legal” I heard it, but she said it like a murmur. I smile at her idea. If only we could have a chance.. I sigh. “I’m going down now, just take a rest after eating okay? And if you want to go to school… hmmm you can now use your dad’s surprise for you” she said. Huh? What surprise? “what?” I asked excitedly. “hmmm, because I saw that you’re having hard time.. not that hard in riding with minho everyday.. since you said that he still needs to fetch her witch girlfriend.. I asked your dad to allow you to drive your car since you’re old enough.. and guess what! He agreed with me.. soo now you’re lovely car is on the garage.” Ajumma said excitedly! ......Oh dad! I love you soo much!.

 

I immediately stood up from my bed and hug her. “I love youuuuuu sooo much” I said tighting my hug. “anything for you dear.. ajumma loves you too, okay?” she said hugging me back.

“now eat” she said as she let go of my hug. “and rest” she added. “thanks again ajumma.” I replied then I sit on my bed and move the table on my bedside. And started to eat. Ajumma also left my room.

 

And because I guess I was too excited to drive my car, even though I felt a little tired, I forced myself to go to school. Anyways I still need to have a practice for the upcoming competition.

 

“ssul baby!” tao shouted calling me, as soon as he saw me entering the cafeteria. I texted amber and she said they were all in the cafeteria having lunch. “hi tao” I replied as I sit beside him. Why do I suddenly feel tao is sooo handsome? His eyes.. hi nose.. he’s is sooo cute ^____^ “ahem ahem. Hey little girl, do you only know tao? How come you only greeted him?” I heard Jjong oppa said while coughing  “aigoo. I’m sorry.. it’s just that.. I miss him” I said. Looking at Tao. Aaaaah! What’s wrong with me. Suddenly I really want to look at Tao. “hey! What is that? Love confession?” key oppa said this time. I smack his head “shut up will you”I said. Which cause everybody to laugh “you seems to be happy” Krystal asked. “of course! You know what.. I don’t need to ride with Minho to go home, because dad allow me to use my car.” I said happily “that would be nice, soo minho doesn’t need to go to your house anymore” luna said. “hmm? He didn’t go to my house, I’m living with him” I said casually.

OH-OH. I forgot. They still don’t know. Except for Tao, and I guess Amber too and onew oppa and Victoria.

“WHAT????” They all replied in chorus. I scratched my head. How could I be soo careless sometimes?

“you know.. when dad and uncle went to Europe for their business. I well ajumma and also dad thought I would be safer with them soo, yeah, after our dads left for Europe I lived at their house soo we’re actually living together.” I said. And my over acting friends jaw dropped. “and all this time you two hid this from us?” jjong oppa said. “sorry” I whispered. “soooo that’s why you two make up.. wow! Sooo that’s what can living together do..hmmm” he added.

“sorry for not telling you guys”I said to them. They all laugh at me “you’ll pay for this baby!” they all said as they started to chase me. And because I know that I will not want what they will do to me. I run for my life. Hahaha I miss this.

 

“don’t you dare run away from us Sulli Choi!” I heard Luna shouted and I can see that Tao and others were just looking at us while laughing.

I kept running. We’re now outside the cafeteria. I looked behind me and I saw them still chasing me.

But suddenly I feel my world is spinning. I immediately stop. “see? I told you guys, she cant run that long” I heard them. But I guess that’s what I only heard when everything turns black.

-----

Minho’s POV

We were following them as they were chasing each other. Sometimes no most of the time I really cant understand her. She said this morning she’s not feeling well, and now she’s here, feeling soo happy. And now running all over the campus, like a little child.

“SULLI” I heard everyone shouted and the next thing I saw is they were sitting. “SULLI FAINTED!” I heard key shouted. And I immediately went to them. Tsss poopy how can you be soo careless.?

“poopy!” I shake her. “what happened to her?” Tao said. “she wasn’t feeling well earlier that’s why she’s absent this morning. And I guess she’s just to excited because of her car that’s why she went her. Aigoo this girl is soo weird.” I said while starting to carry her. “I’ll just send her home. I guess she needs rest” I said to them “should we first get her to the clinic?” tao suggested. I also thought of that but because I know she’s not feeling well this morning, I guess she needs to rest “she needs to rest” I replied. “Luna.. you can drive right? Please take care of sulli’s car, and her bag also.. please send it to our house, I’ll just send you home after.. okay?” I said and she nodded. “I have to go” I said to them as I carry sulli, good thing the parking lot is near.

I gently placed her on the back seat and drive home as fast as I can. Aish this girl makes me worry.

 

“omo! What happen?” it’s mom, probably shocked seeing me carrying sulli. “she fainted.. she was playing with our friends, and I guess because she’s not feeling well she collapsed” I said as I walk towards the stairs. “mom, can you please prepare her bed. This stubborn girl needs to rest”

 

“you’re not going back to school?” mom asked me. I was sitting beside sulli “no mom” I replied shortly. “when will you be brave enough to confess to her son?” she asked. And obviously I have no answer.. I really don’t know why I become soo coward when it comes on confessing to her.. “and I heard you’re still with Yuri.. I thought you broke up with her” she added. “I cant mom, I needed a perfect time to broke up with her.” I replied. “son.. I hope things will not be too late for you” “I have to do something.. take care of her okay?” mom said then left.

“please wait for me ssul… I hope I will gain enough courage to tell you my feelings. I love you soo much” I said as I caress her hair. “I miss you” I added now I’m holding her hands. “but why are you getting sooo weird lately.?” I asked her. Admiring her sleeping face. She looks like an angel. Pretty. Sooo pretty. 

 

“Mommy! Mommy.. don’t leave me.. baby sulli needs you.. Mommy!” suddenly sulli shouted. Still her eyes closed. I remember her telling me about the day her mom left them, she was soo sad that time. “shhhh. Poopy.. I’m here,” I cooed her. “please don’t leave me.. please” she keeps on sying this. Tears were flowing from her eyes “poopy! Wake up you’re just having a bad dream” I said to her trying to wake her up. She continue to cry while calling her mom. After a few seconds she finally open her eyes. My heart broked seeing how sad she is. I don’t want to see her crying..

She immediately hugs me. “Minho.. please don’t leave.. okay?” she said between her sobs “shhhsss.. I will never leave you okay?” I said. 

“take a rest now poopy.. I’ll be watching for you okay?” she nodded and she lay down again. “here..” she said as she move a little and she pat the space beside her. “sleep with me.” She said., what? Sleep with her?  “please? I just need someone now” “okay..” I then took off my shoes and lay beside her. I used my hands as her pillow. Please let the time froze now. She rested her head on my chest. I hug her tight.  Her breath steadied I guess she falls asleep. “I love you soo much sull” I said as I kiss her head.