CHAPTER 11

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 11

 

MINHO’S POV

 

We’re still watching the movie, when I felt that sulli leaned her head in my shoulder, I bet she’s already asleep, I then decided to let the movie finish first before waking up her, I guess she’s pretty tired.

 

 

I was about to wake her up, when I noticed the ring in her finger, it a simple ring with small ruby stone. I smiled as I remember something.

 

 

Flashback

“Umma! Look what I bought.” I said to mom showing her the ring I bought, I was 10 years old back then. “oh, a ring?” She said to me. “yep” I grinned at her. “is that for me son?” she asked me. I then shake my head with disagreement. “actually, I want to give it to poopy” I said to her as my face went down. “so, it’s your Christmas gift to her?” she asked me. “yes, but, umma.. poopy hates me.. she really hates me now” I said to her. “Aish, I don’t really know the reason why you two are ignoring each other, maybe you bully her?” she asked me. “I was just teasing her, I like her when she’s pissed but I never thought she will really hate me, and will not talk to me.” I answered. “Umma, can you give it to her instead? And please,.. don’t tell her that its from me” I plead.

 

“I didn’t know it’s still with her” I said to myself. “poopy” I whispered slowly. “I miss you” I added. “you know what poopy.. I really don’t hate you..that’s the truth. I’m really sorry if I always make you hate me, if I humiliate you, or make you upset, it’s only because it is the only way you will talk to me. If only I can turned back the time poopy. I still want to be your best friend, I’m really childish back then, Im sorry for saying those words to you, I never thought that those word will be the reason for you to hate me, for me it’s better to end up as your greatest rival than a person you ignore. I’m still glad, that we share the same friends at least I can have the time to spend with you” I said softly. I smiled looking at her peaceful face. And I gently pull out the ring from her finger “I’ll keep this for now, okay?” I whispered, then I shove the ring on my pocket.

 

 

“you silly girl, don’t you know how scared I am last night? I promise I will never let anyone hurt you” I kissed the top of her head. I was startled when she suddenly moves. I really thought she was awake, waaaaah! What if she heard what I said? My goodness. But she just positioned her head comfortably in my shoulder. I then breathe deeply, that was close!

 

 

Because I have no choice, I then turned off the TV and the DVD player and I carried her towards her bed. Wow! Despite of her height, she’s not that heavy. I gently placed her on her bed and cover her with blanket. I smiled at her before I turned around to return back at my room.

 

 

“I knew it!, you still love your little poopy” I was startled with my mom standing at the door. “what are you talking about mom?” I answered her, though I know she knows me too well. “I’m your mom Minho, you cannot lie to me, I know that despite how you treat her, she’s still your little poopy” she teased. Ahhhhhh Mothers is really annoying sometimes. “Son, I hope—“ I know what she will say so before she finished it I cut her off “Umma, Let’s leave it this way okay?” I said then I kissed her forehead “you’re tired, have a rest now, I’ll sleep too. Good night” after that I went to my room.

 

 

=====================

 

 

“Sulli, good morning! come! Eat here now!” Mom, greets sulli as soon as she saw her, walking towards the dining area. “goodmorning” she answered with a bright smile. I ignore her and continue eating my breakfast, she then sits beside me and started eating, after a few minutes I was full. I stood up from the chair. “Umma, I’m full. Thanks for the food” I said to my mom. “brat. I will wait for you in the car, so finish your food faster, were going to be late” I said to her coldly and I took my bag from the table and proceed to my car. I know she will hate me, but isn’t she will find me weird if I treated her good?

 

 

 

After about 10 minutes of waiting finally she’s here, she went inside the car, the ride to school is silent, she never talk to me, nor look at me. Okay she really hates me. As we approached towards the gate.. “Drop me here” she said with a cold tone. I guess I’m right. “okay” I replied flatly then stepped on the break, she then went out and started to walks towards the gate. I on the other hand stepped in the ignition and went inside the school.

 

 

 

“hyung!, oh! You’re not with her?” Taemin said, he said as he looks behind me, “no” I replied flatly. Then we started to walk towards the school building. “Jonghyun hyung, said that you should be present in the practice starting today, the musical is fast approaching” he said, “yeah yeah” I replied to him. “still seeing that girl, huh?” he said. “I guess, yes?” I replied. “I wonder what’s with you hyung, you’re dating yuri but we know that you don’t like her.” he said. “you’re wrong taem, I like her” I lied. “pssh, hyung, don’t you dare lie to me okay? I know you two well, and besides If you truly like her, you will introduce her to us. But you didn’t you hide it from them” he said hitting the jackpot. Urghhh this boy,  “don’t worry, I’ll introduce her with everyone tonight, you’re fine with it?” I said, with no choice.  “are you serious? Sulli is there you know” he said. Aaaah I hate him, he knows too much. “so?” I replied. But he just smirked at me.

 

=============

 

 

“unnie! You know what? I really hate that jerk forever and ever!” I started whining to victoria unnie, as I told her about what happen earlier, imagine? I thought, he was really good at me, but NO! IM WRONG. That jerk. Aaaa! I hate him soo much.

 

 

“sullllll,  Minho is just like that, okay? Nothing’s new” she replied to me as she laugh. “yeah, he’s really evil” I said which makes her laugh more. “you’re sooo cute” she said pinching my cheeks. “unnie!” I said to her laughing. “I mean you two is really cute” she said. I glare at her. “yaaa! Yaaah! It’s a joke sull, sorry” she immediately take it back. And we both laughed, just then I saw the jerk entered the room with taemin. “sull, Unnie, good morning!” taemin greeted us. And the jerk never look at us, and just continue to sit on his chair. “goodmorning taem!” we both greeted back.

 

 

The morning class went fast before I knew it it’s lunch already, the bell rang signaling the break, after that we all went to the cafeteria to have lunch, of course the jerk is here, Aish!
 

 

 

“oh, before I forgot, Minho! I know that you’re really a genius, but Man, you need to be present with the practice starting today okay?, the musical is getting near you know” Jonghyun oppa, said as we eat our lunch. We really have plenty of foods, during lunch, as you know, this guys here has a lot of admirers that really took time to prepare foods for them, even onew oppa, everyone knows he have a girlfriend, but still many girls like him, and of course the Jerk is the most popular among them. I don’t even knew why.

 

 

“ne, hyung” he replied at oppa. “hyung! Minho-hyung told me earlier that he will introduce his girlfriend to us, later” Taemin suddenly said, making us nearly choked with our food, yeah including me. GIRLFRIEND? Oh. He have a girlfriend?... I never knew.

 

 

“so it’s true?” Luna asked him, I saw him glaring at taemin. “yeah” he replied flatly. “wow! So it will be the first right?” amber asked him. “yeah, it will, since minho, never had before” key answered. “man, I never thought you will settle with someone, I thought It was just all a fling” key added smiling widely at minho. Aaah playboy. Aish.  “do you know about this sull?” I heard victoria unnie whispered at me. “no, why would I” I replied back. “you’re living with him, doesn’t he bring her girlfriend in their house? Or his mother hasn’t told you?” she asked me again, just then I remember a girl I saw last time with him entering his room. >.< OMO!.

 

 

“Aish. Lucky Minho! Congrats dude!” jonghyun oppa said. “shut up hyung” minho replied. It’s just me or what? But he’s kinda not comfortable talking about it. 

they continue beckering with each other, after eating I excused myself to go to the washroom to wash my hands, amber go with me, as I wash my hands, I noticed something.

"where's my ring?" I asked myself loudly, I never noticed it was gone, I never noticed it earlier, when I took a bath. 

============================

CONFUSED OR SHOCK? HIHI 

 

I love poopy! haha

I hate Yuri. bwahahahaha *peace*