CHAPTER 25

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 25

 

 

SULLI'S POV

 

“You know what I really need to tell this news to your dads!” Ajumma exclaimed we are now on the dining area eating our breakfast, she was like this since last night, she keeps on bugging us. She was really happy. “and for your information kids, we were praying and hoping for this time to come, finally.. Sulli don’t call me ajumma anymore, call me mama” she said, as she hold my right hands, the way ajumma is acting is like me and oppa is going to marry each other. “you don’t like to call me mama?” she said when I was not able to answer her immediately, of course I want, ajumma was been a mother to me since my mom left us, “of course I want… mama” I answered her, and a big smile form in his face, I then look at oppa, he was smiling too.

 

“ma, we’re going to be late, if you wont stop” this time minho oppa said, mama just keeps talking and talking, if there is one person who is happy of us being together, I guess mama was the one.  “arasso!, go now okay? Take care!” she said as she motioned us to go. at last! Hehe “sulli, don’t bring your car anymore, okay? Just ride with your oppa” mama said, well do I have any choice with that? ^_^ before we went down here earlier, oppa went to my room and told me, that I don’t need my car anymore. Huhu I haven’t used it for a long time, but still it’s fine.

We were about to go out of the door when mama spoke again, “end things between you and yuri son. I want you to end it today, okay?” she said in the most serious tone. I smiled upon hearing it, I am very important to her, and she loves me. I look at minho oppa, and he turn his back to face mama “I know mom, I will.. no need to worry okay?” he said and then smiled. He then held my hands and we went to his car.

“hmmm, what do you think will be their reaction?” I ask him, we’re heading school now. “surprise? Hmmmm very surprise” he answered smiling mischievously. And focusing on the road. Soooo if they will be surprise, that we’re now dating, what will be their reaction if they found out, I’m pregnant? I still don’t know If I’m really, but I’m not that stupid, I’m experiencing the signs and symptoms of being pregnant, and its not like nothing happened. But I’m too afraid to know the truth.. “something wrong? You become silent immediately?” minho oppa suddenly spoke. Yes, something wrong.. I might be pregnant.. will you accept me? “nothing oppa. I’m just wondering what will be their exact reaction” I said trying to smile.

 

After 10 minutes of driving we finally reached our school, as expected our friends were on the parking lot, waiting for our friends to arrive soo that we can go to our rooms together.

“ready? Poopy?” oppa asked me “of course I am!” I exclaimed smiling.. “I’ll open the door for you” he said then he went out of the car, “hyung! Good morning!” taemin greeted him first, as well as the others also. “where’s sulli?” jjong oppa asked him. But instead of answering him he went to my side and open the door for me. He held my hands and assist me in getting out of his car.

“guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend” he said as he put his arms around my shoulder. I look at the faces of our friends, and I’m right! Hahahahaha they were just looking at us.  “hello?” I spoke. Making them blink. Hahaha they were really surprise.

 

“see, I told you guys! They were inlove with each other!” amber said. “I know it, there is something behind of you guys being rival.” Luna added. “soooo I guess, couz! My service doesn’t needed here anymore” Tao said to amber. “huh what service?” me and minho said together. Immediately amber covered Tao’s mouth. “hey! What service he is talking about amber?” I ask her, she was tensed now. “well, you know.. I asked tao to be closed to you, soo that Minho will be jealous, and both of you realized that you were inlove with each other” she said bowing a little. Ohhhhhh that’s why! “you little!... amber! You’re going to pay for this” minho oppa said to her, but I know he was just kidding. “why?? Isn’t it worked?” amber asked. “hmmm, I guess so, but don’t you know I was really hating this panda here? I thought he really do like sulli” he said and he went near to Tao. “nice to meet you again dude!” he said  “sorry dude, and nice to meet you too” Tao answered and they shaked hands. Awww childish. Hihihihi “don’t worry Minho, Tao has a lot of girlfriends in china. And definitely I will not allow sulli to be one of them” amber said.

“let’s go, or else we’re going to be late, let’s just celebrate your relationship this lunch okay?” Onew oppa said and we then went to our class.

 

~~~~

MINHO’s POV

 

No one can explain how happy I am now. Everything between us is fine. Finally.. we’re together. “sooo, how about you and yuri?” Key asked, we were seat mate. “I’m breaking up with her.” I replied. “will she allow it?” he asked again. Even she will not, I will break up with her, I cant hurt sulli anymore. “of course, she cant do anything” I replied. “just make it sure Minho, sulli is our friend, we will not forgive you if you will hurt her.” He said, and I know that too well, they love sulli soo much, well everyone loves each other. “I know key.. and I will try my best not to hurt her” I replied, focusing my attention back to our class, this week we’re having swimming competition, and next week will be our graduation.

 

We ate lunch together, well nothings new with it because we’re doing this everyday, but I guess everyone was happy that sulli and I were together now, and I was left with one person.

“poopy, I have to go somewhere after class, just go straight with the practice okay? Don’t worry I’ll be there also.” I whispered to her, we were waiting for our last teacher. “okay” she said, “something wrong poopy?” I asked her, she looks pale.. and now that I noticed she’s kind of losing weight.. is she not feeling well again? “nah, nothing oppa.” She answered. Tsss its becoming more frequent recently, is she not taking care of her self? “you have to undergo check up this weekend okay? You’re become thinner now, and you’re sick recently” I said to her, and I saw she was shocked with what I said.. “no, theres no need of that oppa, I’m just tired,” she replied, whatever, I will ask mom, to accompany her. I wasn’t able to tell her about where I am going, because our teacher arrives.

 

After an hour of class, well it’s just a review for our finals.. finally we’re dismissed, I asked sulli permission as well as the others, and I went to my car. Before I left the school, I dialed her number. “can we talk?” I asked her, I guess she’s done with her class also. “okay.. just wait me on your school gate I’ll fetch you” I said, and then I started to drive.

 

“you’re early oppa” she said as soon as I reached where she was standing. “hop in” I replied ignoring her words. She followed me, and she went in. I then drive towards her house.

“I have to tell you something” I started, we’re now outside her house, well I choose here because If ever she becomes emotional, atleast she was few steps away from her house. “what is it oppa?” she said smiling. “you know, yuri.. you’re an important person to me, you are beautiful, intelligent, and talented. This few months with you is great, but I don’t want to fool myself anymore. I don’t want to hurt you.. but I’m sorry yuri, but I want to break up with you.. “ “you’re inlove with her right?” she suddenly said. I look at her puzzled “you’re inlove with sulli” she said looking at me. “yes, I love her..even before” I said. She then hit me. “then why did you asked me to date you? Huh?” she asked. “I liked you.. but I love her.. so much” I answered. “please, I just want things to be right now yuri” I said to herm hoping she will let go of me. She then opened the door of my car, and went out. But before closing it. “I will let you go now, but don’t be happy, because you two will never be happy. I will be back! I will be back!” and with that she slammed the door. And run towards her house. She was crying.

“I’m sorry” I whispered, and then I drive back to our school.

 

When I reached the school, they were already starting to practice, I roamed my eyes to find her. And there I saw her, sitting on the pool side. The boys were the one practicing now, I then pull out my bag from my car’s compartment and went to the locker room to change into swimming attire.

 

“hey!” I said to her and then I sat beside her. “you’re here!” she said smiling. “you miss me already?” I asked her. And she pout, cute. “of course not, where have you been? I didn’t manage to asked you earlier”. She asked, “yuri” I said. She look at me with a questioning face. “so?” she asked. “I broke up with her” I said smiling. “and?” she continued to asked. “and…. We’re official!” I said then I pulled her as we dive together in the pool. Hahahaha she was startled. “chincha?” she asked me again. I nod at her, and she immediately hug me. “I’m happy!” she said, then she let go of me. “really? You know that I love you right?” I asked her. “and I love you more oppa” she answered she was smiling brightly. Of course, I didn’t mention her about what yuri had said. We then continued practicing. 

 

-----
I'LL UPDATE AGAIN LATER :))