CHAPTER 34

MY RIVAL

CHAPTER 34

 

Sulli’s POV

 

The teacher arrived and started asking each of us to introduce our name in front. When it’s my turn my classmate keeps their eyes on me. But before I started introducing myself, the teacher started to speak. “Your record Ms. Choi is quite impressive, come and introduce yourself to us” she said smiling at me. “it’s Mrs. Choi Maam” I said firmly then smiled brightly. I know, they’re quite surprised.

 

 

“Good morning everyone” I started all ears and eye are on me. And I can also see chanyeol in the back smiling at me. “I am Choi sulli, a graduate of konkuk university affiliated high school, and as what Ms. Han said I am the top two is since I was in primary school, I am the school captain of the swimming club, I am a member of several clubs also” I said. Well they want something interesting right? Well. “I’m 20 years old” by saying my age I can hear some of them saying “see, she’s just 20” “she’s intelligent but she let herself to be pregnant?” okay Blame my hormones but I’m pissed off now. “as you can see, I’m on my 4th month of pregnancy now. I am married. Theres nothing wrong with it, you guys are old enough to fuzzing out there, thinking that as if I cant hear you. I’m just pregnant, I’m not a monster who killed somebody, to deserve your disgusted stares” I said keeping calm as possible. After saying everyone went silent. See? “I’m actually friendly. So, let’s be friends. I don’t bite. That’s all thank you and well, nice meeting you all” I said then bow to the teacher and went back to my chairs.

 

 

“very well said Mrs. Choi. Not everyone don’t be too immature…okay? so, next will be Mr. Kang, please introduce yourself in front” the teacher said, continuing the activity.

 

 

“I’m speechless Mrs. Choi” Someone said as I sat on my chair. No it’s not someone it’s chanyeol “well, they all wanted that” I replied smiling at him. He then suddenly pinch my nose. “you know you’re soo cute. You’re like a baby momma” he said after, smiling at me, flashing his small dimple. “baby momma? What about that?” I asked him laughing a little, chanyeol is actually too cute for his deep and serious voice, his ears are quite pointy. “you. You are soo cute. Especially that mole on your nose. Hahaha you’re like a baby, but you’re already having a baby” he said, “you get what I mean?” he added. I laugh at that I guess he thought I’m quite confused. Haha “of course, I’m not stupid” I said laughing at him. “hahaha yeah, I know you’re the top two” he said laughing at me. I was about to say something when his name was called by Ms. Han

 

 

“Good morning everyone. I’m Park chanyeol” he said in a very deep voice. And look at those girls who were eyeing me earlier, they were now checking out chanyeol, okay. chanyeol is handsome, I cant blame them at all. But the heck. I should be the one fuzzing now towards them. “I graduated from Hyundai Chungun High School, I’m 20 years old, nice meeting you all” he said then he bowed to the teacher.

 

He then went back to his desk, the teacher started saying something again. “thank you Mr. Park. Uhm, but you didn’t mention earlier, well.. Mr. Park has quite impressive record too, he was the top student in their school, he received a lot of awards and oh, you are since you were in primary?.. hmm, girls, Mr. Park was in band actually. Looks like we have the Mr. and Ms. Genius here” Ms. Han said smiling at the both of us, okay awkward? She says it like she was pairing me with chanyeol. Cant she see my little bump here? I laugh at that.

 

“Impressive Mr. Park. Humble huh?” I murmured, but I know he can hear it. “it just slip my mind” he said smiling. “hmmm hmm” . he’s like oppa, aigoo I suddenly miss my husband, I wonder what he is doing now, it’s the first time that we’re not classmates actually. What if a lot of girls checking him out. Urghhhh I’ll break their necks then. “shut up baby momma” chanyeol said, then we both laugh.

 

 

After the activity we then have a vacant, we can do whatever we want, while waiting for our next subject. And since I’m soooo hungry, I decided to buy some food in the cafeteria, for sure my little baby is hungry now.

 

“going to cafeteria baby momma?” I then heard that deep voice again, no need to guess who. “uhmm yeah, my little baby, is hungry” I replied, fixing my stuffs. “haha, really? How did you know?” he asked, quite amused. Okay I thought he was a genius? “silly, of course I’m hungry. So he is.” I said. Hitting him head just lightly, of course. “tssss, sorry. I didn’t know. Haha” he said then he stood up. “where are you going chanyeol?” I asked him, his name is too long to keep saying it. “I’m hungry too, so, I’m going to the cafeteria to eat.” He said. “oh, okay. see you then.” I said then grabbed my stuffs. “hey! Baby momma! I’m coming with you” he said then followed me. Aigoo, he’s like a kid. Is Ms. Han sure he was a top student? “hey stop calling me that yeol” I said as soon as he reaches me, “yeol?” he asked again, “yeah, since you’re calling me Baby momma, I’m calling you yeol. Aigoo, you’re name is to long” I said to him, which is true. “hahaha that was my first ever nick name, now let’s go baby momma, my stomach is protesting now” he said then grabbed my hands and pull me towards the cafeteria.

 

Minho’s POV
 

“Hyung did I saw it right?” Taemin asked immediately as soon as we saw each other, it’s our vacant and he waited for me outside my classroom. “saw what? I asked confused. What is he talking about? “yah! Mr. genius is that you?” he asked smirking at me. “I’m not a freakin’ fortune teller taem” I said rolling my eyes at him, we’re walking now, towards the cafeteria I guess? I’m hungry actually. “I know, but I’m referring to the woman who’m I saw getting out of your classroom” he said shoot! He was talking about yuri. “I don’t know, he was taking Architecture too, she never mentioned about it, when we were together.” I said, trying to remember if she really never mentioned it. “wow! I was actually really surprised when I saw her, and you know what she just smiled at me” taemin said. Well he’s right, the whole activity, she was peacefully sitting on her chair, leaning on her desk, listening to our classmates who are introducing their selves, she never even spare a glance at me, not that I was looking at her. But that’s quite weird right? It was like a month ago when she said something at us, could she forgot it? And just move on? “are you going to tell it to sulli?” taemin suddenly asked, I was thinking about it too, well of course I should tell her, but I bet it will be good If I will not, “nope” I replied to taemin. “huh? Why?” he asked, “for what? She’s not part of our life, she’s on the past” I said back “but, remember what she said during your wedding?” taemin reminded. I know that’s why I don’t to tell her. “that too, sulli is pregnant you know, her hormones is on it’s peak. She’ll be worried if she knew yuri was here, and especially she’s my classmate” I said. Taemin never said anything again, then I notice we’re near the cafeteria. “sooo, we’re eating?” I asked him “what do you think Mr. Choi? We’re on the cafeteria of course we’re eating, it’s not like we could pee inside right?” he said sarcastically, aigoo this kid is starting to talked back now. “shut up taem” I said then proceed inside the cafeteria. Okay konkuk has the best cafeteria, it’s more like a restaurant, very clean, and big also. There are a lot of choice of foods, a way better than our cafeteria in the high school. “let’s find a place first” taemin said. Just then my gaze landed on a two person giggling on the side. A very familiar person.

 

 

 

“hey poopy” I said as I kissed sulli’s head, I was on her back. “Oppa!” she exclaimed, she’s smiling widely at me. “miss me that much?” I said at her grinning. My wife is too adorable “yah!” she said, then pouted. “oh! Oppa! Say hi to my classmate, he’s park chanyeol” she said while smiling. I know poopy, I know him “and yeol, well meet my husband” she added, I then offered my right hand to him “nice meeting you again Chanyeol” I said while shaking at him “nice meeting you too again, Minho” he said back, I then sits beside sulli, “you know each other?” sulli asked confused. “yeah, we’ve been together in some contests, and seminars” I answered, he’s one of my greatest rival when it comes to competition, but he never won against me. No worries we’re in good terms “yeap sull, well I never thought he was you’re husband” chanyeol said, “haha, you wont believe our story yeol” sulli said laughing, Yeol? Whoah, she have nickname for him already. “why? Is that really interesting?” chanyeol asked, he’s curious. “yup! But I’ll tell you some other time.” Sulli said as she took a bite of her strawberry cake. Aaaah one of her greatest cravings. Chanyeol then just nodded.

 

We talked about random things, mostly about the competition we’ve joined. Well sulli wasn’t really focusing on us, because she was to busy savoring her cake. Ahhhh Okay my wife is too cute.

 

After a few minutes the bell rang, okay time for class now. “see you later poopy” I said then kissed sulli’s forehead, “okay, I only have this one subject, I’ll go home then” he said, pouting a little. “aigoo” I said pinching her nose. “bye oppa” she said,  the stood up “let’s go yeol” she said,  chanyeol then stood up too. “see you around bro” chanyeol said, while sulli went away already, aish this girl is too emotional. Haha “okay bro, look at my wife for me please” I said patting his back. He nodded and went towards sulli, “hey! Baby momma, wait for me okay?” he shouted at sulli.

 

 

Wait baby momma? What was that?