CHAPTER 10

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 10

 

“yah!!, tell me I’m not dreaming” amber suddenly approach me, “what do you mean?” I ask her curiously. “I think it’s a dream” she answered me, which makes me more confused “come on sull! You’re smart right? Why don’t you get my point?” she said a little irritated yet smiling at me. “seriously? I cant understand you amber” I said rolling my eyes at her. “aish! What I mean is. You came at school with your greatest rival” she said to me hurriedly. Just then I remember that Minho didn’t drop me outside of the school but instead we went to our room together, I guess I just have a good time with him talking about random stuff. “hey hey hey.. you’re not telling us something..hmmm” she said suspiciously, “what exactly happen huh?” she added asking me. “ah? That?..well, you know sometimes Demons do become angel” I said unsurely trying to make her believe me, but she just eyed me up and down as if I’m in court. “you’re definitely not good in lying.. hey you better tell me” she said, but I cant not now I guess? I don’t know until when will be good with each other. “Don’t tell me you’re in love with him? Wow! Finally!” she said clasping her hands with excitement. “yaah! What are you saying? That’s definitely wrong, that will never happen in million years” I said, totally dis agreeing with her idea.

 

 

 

“uh-huh? Sulli, we’ve been friends since primary school and you’ve been with him for god knows how long, and you two been rival for 300 centuries that it seems that when you’re together it will be the end of the world, but lately everything seems changing, first he save you, he also gave you mouth to mouth resuscitation, he just ignore you whenever there is a conflict, you’ve talked with him in phone, and you know you came together now, and it seems that everything is okay” she said out of breath. And I just look at her,  I think my face turns red thinking of the events lately, he, well its not a kissed but he touched his mouth with mine and.. last night, he saved me, he hugged me, he slept with me and he kiss my forehead. Though he still ignore me and still remains as jerk to me, but he’s really gentle and soft.

 

 

“sull, you know what,I still remember that little secret of ours.” She added and I look at her frowning. No way, she still remember it?

 

 

“what secret?” I asked her, denying. “Do I need to remind you about it sull?” she asked, instead of answering her, I just scream “AAAAAAAHHHHHH”. “what? What? What happen to you?” she asked worriedly. I close my mouth and look at her. “because you wont shut up, now amber, forgot that secret of ours because it doesn’t matter anymore, now if you don’t mind we’re going to be late, let’s go” I said to her smiling secretly because I know she was taken a back with my action. “silly girl, but just be careful, I know my theory is still right, just don’t let me see you crying okay?” she said. “it will never happen amb’s” I replied to her then we walk towards our room, I really never thought amber still remember that secret of ours.

 

 

========

 

 

“we still have, 2 more weeks then it’s the musical, so let’s practice more okay? So that’s for today. Everyone you can go now” Jonghyun oppa said after our practice. Actually he’s angry earlier because Minho didn’t attend the practice again, taemin said Minho has something to do, since Onew oppa, is absent today, so I guess I’ll be going home alone today, aish that jerk what with “I will not let you go home alon” that jerk. I just wished I never hide it from them that I’m living with the jerk to it will be easy for me. I then walk slowly out of the theater room where we practiced, I still need to walk towards that bus station. As I walk I cant stop thinking about that man last night, I can feel my hands tremble. I hang my head low and continue walking. As I walk towards the school gate passing the parking lot.

 

 

“I thought you heard me last night, you will never dare going home without me right?” A familiar voice suddenly said, I raise my head, and saw My rival sitting on the hood of his car, smirking at me. He’s now wearing a white shirt with jacket a shorts and a cap. And swear I cant stop my lips from smiling. Aigoo.

 

 

“psshs, it’s you who is not here right?” I answered him as I walked towards his car. “I keep my promise, just you know” he answered me, “yeah yeah, anyways thanks again, I really thought I will walk that dark place again” I said frowning. He smiled at me “it will never happen again, okay? Now get in, because it’s getting cold I don’t want to be nurse later” he said then open the door of the driver’s seat and enter, as well me.

 

 

“where are we going?” I asked him, I’m certain that this is not the way to our house, oh. Their house I mean. “dinner? I don’t feel like cooking you know, mom is still at grandma’s house.” He answered as he drive to a not so crowded place. After a few minutes we arrive to the noodle house we usually go, with our friends, we’ve been there for a couple of times but you know were really not close. “aww, I miss eating here” I said to him. As he switch off the engine. “I know, you really eat a lot when were here” he said teasing me. Wow, so he observed it? “wear this, it’s called” he said offering me a jacket he just got from the back seat. Omo! Swear, my heart beat is racing, Minho, he.. I don’t know what to say.

 

 

After 30 minutes were really full, so we decided to go home.

 

 

I then went straight to my room same as him, I showered and change to my pajama’s. I then went to my study table. And read some of our lessons.

 

 

“hey? Busy?” suddenly he said at my door as he knocks. “what’s up?” I asked him, as I open the door of my room. “hmm, I want to watch this movie, but you know it’s boring to watch it alone, so I guess I can watch this with you?” he said. “of course?” I answered letting him enter my room. Actually I don’t know what it’s gotten to me, but I know, it makes me happy. 

================================================================