Chapter 35

MY RIVAL

Minho’s POV

 

Days have passed and I can say I’m enjoying my course, I never thought architecture would be this fun, everything seems to be going smoothly, well except for the fact that yuri is still ignoring me, or rather she doesn’t mind my presence and it kinda bothers me, I don’t know why, and also, I still haven’t mentioned it to sulli, aish I don’t know what will she say about it.

 

“okay, so for your first project this semester, I want you to make a miniature of your dream house, we had discussed about making and planning a house plan, and as of making miniature you can follow the steps in your work book, and since its quite difficult for the first timers like you class, I’m assigning you to a partner. I’ll be the choosing your partners, understand?” our professor said, I’m very fine doing it, but with a partner? Aish, anyways we can do it in our house, so that I still can have time to spend with sulli.

 

The professor continued to calling out names by two, and those person called are the one who is paired with each other.

 

Some where satisfied with the persons paired with them while others were disappointed.

 

“Mr. Choi..” I heard my name being called so, I stood up “you are paired with Ms. Hmmmm,” the professor said, and still deciding whom I will be paired with.

 

“ah, with Ms. Kwon” he said.

 

 

Kwon?

 

Kwon?

 

I then saw her, stood up from her desk.

 

“sir?” I called the attention of the professor, maybe he was wrong. “yes, Mr. Choi do you have any question?” he asked.  “can I ask who is my partner again?” I asked. “I said, you were paired with Ms. Kwon, and if you wonder who she is, she’s there” he said pointing an expressionless yuri, standing a few seats away from me.  “I understand, thank you” I said, . What shall I do now?

 

The professor continued to paired my classmates until everyone got their partners  “now, I want you to plan your work, I'll leave you here, don’t make any noise, understand?” he said then collect his stuffs and went out of the room.

 

Now, what should I do?

 

Maybe, theres nothing wrong with being paired with her right? As long as sulli doesn’t know about it, but that means, we cant do the project in our house, aigoo, what should I do now?

 

“can I sit here?” a female voice asked, I’m familiar with that voice so, I know who it is. “of course” I replied.

 

 She then pulled out the chair and put his stuffs on the desk and sit on the chair comfortably. “now, where do we start?” she asked, “planning?" she asked now, she's being sweet and aish.

 

 

 

“hey! What’s wrong? aren’t you comfortable with me? You know I can ask our professor to replaced me, if you don’t want me” she said in soft voice, now I feel guilty, I’m really not comfortable being with her, it feels so wrong..

 

 

“nah!, well I’m fine, don’t mind me” I replied, I heard her chuckle.

“oppa!,” she said then hit me in my arms, now what?

“I don’t bite okay?, don’t worry. And hey! Where is the Mr. Genius, and Cool Choi Minho go?” she said, seriously is this really yuri I’m talking with?,

“if you’re thinking about our past, don’t worry I’ve move on, I’ve already accepted that we’re over and you’re happily married now, and god! You’re even going to be a father .” She said, smiling at me.. this is the yuri, I’ve known first.. maybe, she really moved on. I’m glad

 

“I’m sorry” I said in a low voice “oppa, let’s be friends okay? well, were going to be together for more years, soo, lets not make things complicated okay?”

 

“okay, so now with our project” I said to her then we started planning.

 

 

After our class I went home immediately, its already 7pm “I’m home” I said as I enter our house “oh, son you’re back? Have you eaten?” mom asked, “not yet, where’s sulli?” “oh, she’s sleeping already, I think, she’s quite exhausted, you know pregnant women really got tired easily” mom said as she go to the dining room and I guess she’s preparing dinner “I’ll go upstairs first mom” I said then hurriedly went upstairs, I miss my poopy.

 

When I enter my room, she was sleeping soundly in our bed, hugging a pillow, I hope she’s not having hard time in school, I then quickly changed clothes.

I thought of telling her, about yuri being my classmate, and well partner in our project, but I guess I’ll just keep it, even though yuri said those things, sulli is still worried about the last time.

and as of what yuri and I planned earlier, since It’s obvious that I cant bring her here to make our project, I guess we’re just going to make it in her house, since I’m pretty close with her mom.

 

The day had passed, and everything was fine in school, gradually I’ve become more comfortable with yuri, at least I have someone I really know in my class. Well, sulli didn’t know about this, I have to find really good time, she’s turning 5 months on her pregnancy, but because of school we rarely talk with each other, since she has smaller units than me, her class always end early while mine usually ends at around 7 pm, and yuri and I need to finish our project so I have to take extra time after class, and when I got home, she’s always aasleep already. I miss her, we just got a chance to hang out during weekend, and mostly all she wants to do is to sleep. Mom said that it’s really normal for pregnants. Aigoo.

------

“oppa, I have something to do tonight, can we just finish our project on Saturday?” yuri asked, our class had just finished. Saturday? Well I think its fine I’ll just go when sulli sleep. “that’s fine with me then, so I gotta go” I said to her and then I went to the parking lot.

 

Before I went home, I bought strawberry cake for my lovely poopy, I heard her this morning that she want to eat strawberry cake, I guess she will be surprise to see me home earlier.

I parked my car on the garage, I smiled as I enter our house,

 

“haha, ne ajumma.. our professor is really funny, he even forgot zip his zipper” I heard a deep voice laughing inside, I guess they were on the living room. “hahaha oh, he's really funny.. and aigoo, I really want to thank you for taking sulli home, you know pregnant women really got exhausted sometimes, It’s really lucky that you were there when she fainted” “that’s nothing ajumma, she’s a good friend, I wonder what’s wrong with her earlier, she’s pale, and haven’t eating, usually she really ate like she haven’t eat for a week”

 

“who fainted?” I in. “who?” I ask again, I saw them surprise with my sudden appearance “oh, son.. sulli fainted earlier at school” mom said her face is quite down. And why on earth I didn’t know about it? “why? What happen? Why didn’t you call me?” I asked, “and where is she?” I added. “I actually don’t know, chanyeol-sshi just brought her here, he said he tried to call you but you’re not answering, and sulli is upstairs” mom answered, I hurriedly walk towards the stairs, this is what I’m talking about, I shouldn’t allow her when she asked me if she can attend school.

 

but before I step on the stairs.

 

“thank you” I said then and then bow a little and I hurriedly went upstairs.

 

 

When I entered our room, I saw her, lying on our bed. Her hands were placed on her stomach, she’s sleeping peacefully.

 

“poopy” I whispered, as I caress her face. “baby?” I whispered again. How can I be so careless? I should be the one who is taking care of her, but instead it was someone. I should know how she is feeling, I should know if he needs me, I didn’t even open my phone.

 

I kiss her forehead. “I love you, I’m sorry” I whispered, she slowly open her eyes. “oppa?” she said softly I smiled at her. “how are you feeling?” I asked her “I’m --- I’m fine” she said as she move to sit. “just take a rest okay?” I said to her as I assist her. “I’m really sorry, poopy” I said then hug her.  “oppa, I saw yuri in school” she said softly, theres horror in her voice.

 

“yuri? Why on earth will she be at our school?” I asked her back. I’m sorry for lying poopy.  She then look at me. “I saw her oppa, she even look at me, like she’s killing me.” She said ..yuri? No, of course she will not do that.

 

“I guess you’re just hallucinating baby, just take a rest okay?” I said to her. “No, I really saw her oppa”  “shhh, don’t mind it okay? now, I have something for you” I said to her, and pulled out the cake from the paperbag “surprise! I heard you’re craving for this” I said to her while opening, the box. “wow!, yes, I’m really craving for this, thank you oppa!”. With that she started munching the cake.

 

But, yuri? I guess she’s just imagining things. Yuri will not do that, she moved on already, right?

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

it's really a long hiatus. I'm sorry. school is really ....well busy.

 

 

I got something for you.. please try to open this :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/500129/end-of-strings-minho-sulli-minsul