CHAPTER 15

MY RIVAL

 

Chapter 15

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“poopy, here let’s practice more in this part,” Minho said as he point out the lyrics sheet for our musical, and yes it will be two days from were here at my room were sitting on the couch and still practicing out song. “waah, Minho I’m sooo tired already my vocal chords were protesting now, let’s have a break okay?” I said to him. “hmmm, okay! Wait I’ll ask mom, to bring us some snacks” he said then he stood up and went downstairs.

 

 

Everything since we made up seems to be perfect, it’s like we never hated each other, he treated me like a very close friend, we would go to school together every morning and we will go home also together, everything seems to be perfect except for the fact that because of what he is doing I can’t help myself from falling in love with him more and more.. but what do you think is the most thing is.. everyday I can see how happy he is with her. yes with yuri, because everyday Yuri will be with us, watching our practice, everyday she will be here and they will have this cute little moment together. Yuri is pretty, but there is something with here that I can’t point out.but for now, what is the most important to me is what we have, whatever it is, I am contented with it, I cant ask for more.

 

 

“mom, made this for us!” suddenly I heard him said, I guess I was soo busy thinking of something else that I didn’t notice he’s here already, he was carrying a tray with a juice and cake, WOW! It’s really good for my throat I guess. >___<

 


“yaah! You really want my throat to explode eh?” I ask him. And he just laugh. “hahaha, mom prepared this, and you know I just cant turned her down” he said. “hmm, want to eat somewhere else?” he suddenly added. Hmmm not a bad Idea. I smiled secretly, “your treat?” I asked, and he think for a while a wide smile drew from his face “do I have a choice?” he said. “get ready now, I’ll just change my clothes.” He said and he stood up again and of course me also, he was near the door when suddenly his phone rings, it was on the table. “hey! Pooky! You’re phone is ringing” I said, actually I know who it was because I saw the caller’s ID , I pick up the phone from the table and hand it to him.

 

“hello” he answered.

“what?, now?” he said

“tss, Okay fine I’ll be there, wait for me” he said. What is it? I’m getting curious.

He then hang up.

 

He faced me, waah, I have this feeling that...

 

“poppy, uhm. Look, ahh, you know yuri called and she really need me right now, but don’t worry I’ll be back immediately I’ll just check on here” He said. Like what I feel earlier. I know it’s going to be cancelled. “fine, don’t worry, go to her now.. I’ll just wait for you here” I answered him, “you’re sure it’s okay?” he asked again. “of course” I said while smiling widely, of course it’s fake. He just smiled and then he hurriedly went to his room. Okay.. at least I haven’t changed yet. I sighed deeply then I tossed myself in my bed.

 

 

I just want to sleep. X_X

 

 

“poopy, I gotta go now, I’ll be back right away, so wait for me, okay?” I suddenly heard his voice from my door. “hmmm” I managed to say. Wow! He’s soo fast, so eager to see his beloved girlfriend huh? Aah! And he leave me here, feeling all the bitterness in life.

 

 

30 minutes had passed.

 

1 hour had passed

 

2 hours had passed

 

No missed call, no message

.

3 hours had passed

 

What the hell?

 

 

4 hours had passed.

 

“sulli, dinner is ready!” I heard Ajumma called me. K dinner is already ready and he’s still not here.

 

Busy with her?

 

“ne, ajumma. I’ll be there!” I Said then I went downstairs’

 

“are you not hungry?” suddenly I heard ajumma asked me. “hmm?” I answered. I look at her and she was smiling at me. “I’m asking you if you’re not hungry, you didn’t touch your food, you just keep poking it with your chopsticks” he said still smiling. Uh-uh, am I spacing out?

 

 

“No, hehe I’m just thinking of something” I answered her and flash her a smile. I then started to eat. Hmm it’s delicious.

 

 

“soo, how are things between you two now?” she asked. I think referring to Minho and I. “hmm, fine I guess. Were really good right now” I answer Smiling at her. “really? waaah! I’m really happy you know that, we’ve been wishing this for how many years that you two will be okay so that finally you two can give us many grand children” god! I choked after hearing what she said, grand child? What? “are you okay?” she asked as she rub my back “ajumma! What are you saying?” I asked her, her eyes is full of excitement, she’s indeed happy. “why? I really want you two to end up with each other, I don’t like any other girls for my son, I only want you” she said pouting like a little girl. “ajumma, listen. Me and Minho are just friends. And nothing more. And plus, he already have a girlfriend” I said to her. but she’s just pouting. My god. >.<

 

 

“tsss. Minho did have a tons of girlfriends. And plus, I can see future in you two.” She insist. “there’s no future for us, ajumma” I said. And she just sighed deeply.

 

 

I was reading a book, it’s already 11:30 PM, and he’s still not here, to think that he went out since 3 PM. This is the immediately for him. I’m soo tired and I was soo pissed off to still wait for him so I decided to sleep.

 

++=++=++=++++=++++

 

Minho’s POV

 

! I hope she’s not mad at me.

 

I slowly enter her room, and not as what I expected. She’s there in her bed sleeping soundly. Aaaah did she wait for me? I sit beside her bed and watch her sleep. “poopy, sorry!” I whispered. I then kiss her on the forehead. “goodnight.. I love you” I whispered again and then I went to my room.

 

“I hope things will never be late for us, sull” I said to myself.