CHAPTER 22

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 22

“ahem ahem.” I heard someone cough that’s why I opened my eyes. I felt something heavy on my arms, just then I remember I sleep with sulli earlier. The view of her sleeping face was the most amazing one. I smiled at how close we are now, until “ahem ahem” I heard another cough just then I turned my head where the coughing sound is and boom! I saw my 8 cool friends on the door plus the panda watching us.

“sooooo… this is what happens if you two were living together huh?” Jjong hyung said eyeing me and sulli who is still asleep. I’m doomed. I guess?

 

“look, I just well, you know” okay I really don’t know what to say.. “don’t worry Minho, I guess you were just being a good friend” onew hyung said cutting my sentence. “anyways we are just here to check on sulli but I guess no we, that she’s fine. Sooo here is her bag and her key.. just take good care of her we’re leaving now” key said.  And the others agree. “bye” they said and they walk. But they suddenly stopped.

“but Mr. Choi you still owe us an explanation..” jjong smirked at me. And they all laughed and went down. Aishhh my crazy friends.

 

I turned to sulli who is still sleeping soundly beside me. I guess I need to wake her up now.  “poopy wake up!” I said.

“hmmm” she said as she slowly open her eyes. “I’m sorry do you still want to sleep?” I asked her. It took her time before she answer with a No. “I’m hungry” She then said. I guess she never ate anything. “didn’t you ate earlier? And why did you run, when you’re not feeling well? I asked her. “I ate earlier, and I feel well already, it’s just that I don’t why I fainted” she said pouting.  Aigooo silly girl

“oppa~~~~” whoah! Did I heard it right? She called me oppa? I then turned to look at her. “oppa?  You called me oppa?” I said smiling at her. It’s the first time! “hmmmmm, can you please buy me Sushi?” she asked… oh that’s why.. “sushi?” I repeated her. “yes, I want to eat that and also, banana. And apple.” And ramen too!” she added happily. “you can eat all of that?” I asked her, while laughing at her childishness. “of course. Oppa please buy me…” she said using her best aegyo. Well can  resist her?

“Okay I will be back” I said to her then I went to my room and get my keys. I should grab this opportunity that she’s being like this to me. Hehehe

 

Sulli’s POV

After 300000000000X years, finally my food is here. Yummmmmm! “thanks poky” I said as I started eating my food. “anything for you poopy” he said as he sat at the chair across mine. “do you feel okay now?” he asked. “yeap. Thanks for bringing me home earlier” I replied. “that’s good then.” He said smiling. Hihi he is soo handsome.  Suddenly his phone rings. Who could be that? I thought. “wait, I have to answer this” he said then he moves towards the balcony to answer his phone.
 

“you’re okay already? I have to go now poopy” he said “yeah.. where?” I asked him. “uhmm, I’m going to fetch yuri” he said. Okay. It’s his girlfriend. Of course. “ahh, okay” I replied. I suddenly loss my appetite.  “you sure? “ he asked again and I nod. “then I’ll go now” he said then he went out of my room. “damned that girl” I murmur. Then an Idea cross my mind, I then stood up leaving my food then I grab my keys and phone, after minho’s car went out of the garage I went inside my car and went out too, okay I’m going to follow them.. curiosity kills.

 

After a few minutes we stopped to a familiar placed. Yuri’s school. Same as always, she she ride inside minho’s car then after his car started to move, so they’re not going somewhere? They’re taking the way to Yuri’s house. I keep following them until they reached yuri’s house.

Minho is such a gentleman. he went out of his car then he opens the door on yuri’s side  they talk for a while.

 

But one thing I realized. I shouldn’t follow him. Why?

Because just now. They were kissing.

Tears, keep falling from my eyes as I watched them. Why? Why did I fall in love with him in the first place? They were now kissing, those lips is the same lips that kissed me that night. My heart seems to be stabbed a thousand times. Why do I have still a hope in my heart that someday he will fall in love with me?

I can’t take to watch them anymore I immediately reverse my car, and drive my way home. My tears keep falling from my eyes, why I’m soo emotional now? I should know from the first place he even told me he loves her. HER! Not ME!

 

I immediately went upstairs and buried myself under the comforter. And cried.

“I HATE YOU SOO MUCH!” I shouted under my pillow.

 

----

The next morning..

I was awaken with a sudden urge to vomit.  Crap. Did I ate too much last night? I ran towards the bathroom and vomits everything I ate last night.  My head is spinning, did I cry too much? I cant help but feel bad. I don’t have energy to do anything. I think I should absent form class today. I then went back to bed. I feel really sick.

-----------

Minho’s POV

“poopy? “ I called her.. it’s already time to go but she’s still didn’t went downstairs. “hey! .. you’re not ready yet?” I asked her. Guess what she’s busy playing candy pang in her iPad.  She’s not answering me. “hey!” I sat beside her, she seems not listening to me. “go out” she shouted suddenly “hey! What’s wrong?” I asked her back. “you!, just go out will you?” her voice is getting louder. “are you having period now? Tsss, your mood swings are really different you know?” I said to her. Anyway its true, her mood seems to changed soo fast.

“period?” she softly said.  “yes, aigoo. Of you don’t want to go to school, then tell me okay? You don’t need to shout” I said as softly as possible. “just go out, OKAY?” okay I got the wrong answer. I then went outside her room. She’s soo unpredictable.

 

SULLI’S POV

“period?”

As he went out of my room I immediately went to my study table. And look at the calendar.

I’m delayed.

.

I went back to my iPad on my bed and searched.

‘signs of pregnancy’

My hands were shaking as I read some of the articles.

Nausea and vomiting

Unusual cravings

Feeling tired

Dizziness

Delayed period

 

Could I be?

But I did it once.. ? Did we used protection?

 

Otoke? What if I am? ..

 

I don’t know what to do.