CHAPTER 32

MY RIVAL

 

CHAPTER 32

 

Minho’s POV

 

“I, Choi Minho,  take you, Choi Sulli, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.” This words came out of my mouth as my vow to her, I saw her smiling at me as I put on our wedding ring into her finger, I am happy very happy.

 

“I, Choi Sulli, take you, Choi Minho,  to be my lawfully wedded husband, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.” She said it with full passion, I love every words came out from his mouth. She then put on the ring on my finger.

 

 

Right after she had put the ring on my finger everyone stood up and clap their hands. “I now pronounce you husband and wife” the wedding initiator announced right after.

 

“you may now kiss the bride” he added. This makes the visitors cheered.

 

“kiss kiss kiss kiss” they all chorused I then look at sulli she was blushing. Hahaha “hey” I whispered. She look at me “kiss” I said to her. And I can see she’s quite shy. I secretly laugh at that, she’s soo cute when she’s blushing,
 

“kiss kiss kiss” the crowd cheered again, they were all waiting. And to shut them up, I step closer to my wife and flash her a wide smile. “I love you” I said then I leaned closer to her. She smiled back and before we know it, we’re kissing already. I heard everyone Is cheering loudly and I know who’s the loudest among them. Who else? Of course our friends. After a few seconds our lips parted. “I love you too oppa” she said.

 

“let’s take picture!” the photographer shouted. And with that we had a series of picture taking.

 

 

 

“hey congratulations!” the 8 congratulates us, as we headed to the reception area just in front of the hall where the ceremony takes place. They were all wearing formal dresses “thank you, thank you” I said to them as well as sulli, “let’s proceed inside first, we’ll have our own celebration later” I said to them.

 

Dad and uncle went home for our wedding, mom was very happy because dad told him, he will not go back to Europe anymore, but sulli is quite disappointed because her dad will still go back there, they said that dad needs to fix some things here in korea, so her dad will take care the things in Europe. But he promise he will went home when sulli gave birth. The wedding reception was lively and happy, we had received a lot of gifts from our families and friends, a lot of them wishes us a good married life too. “oppa can we go up and rest already?” sulli asked, she looks exhausted, good thing we’re staying in this hotel. “you’re not feeling well?” I asked her. “nah, not that I can’t handle but I’m really tired” she said, but still smiling, well I can’t blame her, everyone was talking to her, asking her, about us and of course about the baby. “well, I’ll ask permission to mom” I said to her and went to my mom who is busy talking with her friends, among all I guess Mom is really happy. “umma” I said bowing to her friends, “yes, son?” “ma, sulli is quite exhausted, she’s not feeling well, can we go up first? Anyways the program had ended already” I said to her, “really? God! Yes please, tell her she should have rest” mom said “I’ll take care of the things here” she added. “thanks ma” I said and kissed her on the cheeks, I then went back to sulli, “let’s go?” I asked her, she nodded and stood up, we then both walked out of the reception area, I’ll just called the 8 to go up, when sulli have rested, they will stay in our room tonight.

 

We’re walking towards the entrance when sulli suddenly stopped, she suddenly held my hands, “what’s wrong?” I asked her, but her gaze was fix on the entrance of the reception area.

 

Yuri.

 

“let’s go” I said to her, so what if she’s here? “o—oka-y” sulli replied, she then held her dress up so that she can walk easily. I can feel her tensed up as we approach nearer to where yuri is standing, she’s pretty with her floral dress, but then again I don’t care.

 

“hi!” she said smiling at us. “what do you want?” I asked her, I don’t intend to be rude but the words she said when we broke up keeps ringing on my mind. “why? I just want to congratulate both of you, I wasn’t invited, but you’ve a part of me too oppa, of course I want to wish you a happy life” she said as she looked us both her eyes widened as her gaze stop at sulli “you—you’re pregnant?” she asked, her voice stuttered, she looks really surprised. “yes, I’m on my 4th month already” sulli replied, her voice was small “4 months?, and you’re the father?” yuri asked her voice is getting louder, “yes” I replied with full pride “we just broke up 2 months ago oppa, hearing the news of your wedding, was a great surprise but I didn’t know the reason is because she was pregnant, and to think something happened between the two of you in the course of our relationship” her voice was getting smaller, she’s in verge of crying. “I’m sorry, yuri” I was surprised to hear sulli, “but I love oppa” she said with full confidence, yuri looked at us, “yeah, right!. I hope you two were happy now. But remember, it will not last” and with that she turned her back and walked away.

 

“oppa” sulli said, her tears was forming in her eyes already “don’t worry about her, okay? It’s our wedding you should be happy okay? Now, let’s go upstairs and you take a rest” I said to her and we then walk towards the elevator.

 

 

“I’ll change first” sulli said and then she proceed to the bathroom with her dress I said yes to her and sat on the bed, what does she meant with ‘it will not last’, I guess I didn’t knew the real Yuri.

 

SULLI’s POV
 

I feel really exhausted with all the preparation for the wedding, though mama did almost everything, and the scene earlier added. I really pity Yuri, she’s right, we did something behind her back, tears started to run down from my face, I feel bad.. thinking I broke someone’s heart for my happiness. I hope things between us, will be fine. But then her words before she go is quite scary. What will she do? I sigh deeply

“no, sulli. Don’t think about it, it’s your wedding day. Smile, you should be happy” I said to myself as I face myself in the mirror.

 

I smiled. “I am now Mrs. Choi” I said again. A dream came true. He’s now my husband. I quickly changed my wedding gown into a sky blue dress, my baby bump is really big now, enough to know that I’m pregnant. I then fixed my hair, and erased my make up, then after I went back to the bedroom.

 

“bu-ya? I thought I was the one who is tired, but look! You’re asleep already” I said looking at Oppa, who is breathing steadily, lying on the bed, he had fallen asleep. I cant take my eyes off from him, I sat beside him and studied his face. “I married a good man.” I said caressing his face. “why are you soooooo handsome oppa?” I asked as I touched his nose “why do I love you soo much?” I asked again, even though I don’t know the reason why I really love him, I only knew he’s everything for me. “I love you” I whispered then leaned down to kiss him, I have to sleep after this. But as soon as I touched his lips with mine, I felt his hands embrace my hips. “oppa?” I asked him confused he was sleeping earlier. “done staring at me mommy?” he asked, flashing me his mischievous smile “pfft. I was not staring at you” I denied. “really?” he asked playfully, I can feel my cheeks blushing. “yes” I said nervously. But before I know it, he was now on top of me. “oppa!” I said hitting him, he startled me. “what?” he asked laughing “you’re startling me!” I said laughing as well. “are you happy?” he asked, “what kind of question is that? Of course, I’m the happiest woman in the world” I answered him “I love you” he said suddenly. Why he have to be sooooo sweeeeet? I looked at him “I know right” I replied, laughing with his pouting expression, “that’s not the answer mommy” he said still pouting. With saying anything, I kissed those pouting lips. It’s just sooo irresistible. Just a peck, but my husband crave for some more, before I completely parted our lips, he leaned closer to kiss me again, few seconds after I was responding. His kisses went down to my neck leaving small marks there, gosh! And then he kissed me again on my lips, he’s very careful with my bump, but he kissed me with full passion, with full of love. He whispered ‘I love you’ in between our kisses, we kissed for how long. And the rest was history.